Debate

Why don't you debate this guy if you are so sure of whatever positions you hold? Oh, that's right, because you aren't. Your "opinions" are half assed talking points that you parrot from people who actually know their shit. The majority of you faggots are retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n9k4HZ1R7k

UR MOM GAY LOL

Your right, He mom gay

She's too young, OP

Don't add credence to the fact that all Communists are pedophiles.

she's 22 you nonce

What's her name?

You are retarded.
Debate the guy or fuck off.

based ryan

It's criminal how he doesn't get any attention.

Sage and report.

Announcing reports is a bannable offence, by the way.

I'm not very good at geopolitics. Does he have any good debates? He seems trustworthy. Kind of has an Abelard attitude to him though, but hey sometimes that's all we have. I hope he doesn't want to debate just to win.

Bullshit

Sauce?

We have the debate on the forums, not YT e-celeb faggotry, Ahmed. Let Mohammed come to the mountain where he's anonymous like everyone else.
>in all fields

Dawson is so underrated. i wish I had dough to buy his flicks. I give the poor bastard likes on all his vids as some kind of token of appreciation

he would shit all over identitarians. geopolitics is a mans game

Also why does he have to debate someone to get his point out? Why not just make videos explaining the subject?

>rhetoric
self-righteous brits and their unbrushed teeth

He debates people often but most big figures ignore him because they don't want to get humiliated. Alex Jones and Molyneux blocked him and refuse to debate him on 9/11, for example.

Because his PR sucks and he nobody watches his videos because he talks about real politics, not stupid identity trash and repeating the same old points debunking feminism with fancy clickbait titles.

I guarantee that 90% of you Cred Forumstards worship e-celebs and get your talking points from them.

Cred Forums isn't ready for someone like Ryan

all men are pedophiles

you're right but please don't derail my thread

This guy is a vicious antisemite and really hates America. He supports Palestinian terrorism and white genocide.

m8 you did that all by yourself. Unless the chap is a pro-paedo advocate, of course.

I don't give a shit what he wants to debate, he's a filthy mudshit and allowing his existence is detrimental to everyone else.

>This guy is a vicious antisemite
And?
>and really hates America
He is so much more of a Southern patriot than those tiki torch faggots will ever be. If you don't hate America for its (israel's) foreign policy then you are bluepilled plain and simple.
>He supports Palestinian terrorism
He is against terrorism and war what the fuck are you talking about
>he supports white genocide
lmao

He's half native iirc, but nice ad hom

>Why don't you debate this guy
There are people who are more eloquent, self-confident and charismatic than me. And believe exactly what I believe.
Why not just say "talk to Jean-Francois GariƩpy"
We have representatives in Parliament and my taxes pay for Intellectuals in university.
Windbag at them.