The brainwashing continues

Just got sent this from a friend at P&G offices.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.pg.com/press-release/pg-corporate-announcements/warner-chilcott-acquires-pgs-global-pharmaceuticals-busines
twitter.com/AnonBabble

coke bump

Fuck you sexist.

we're all in agreement that we go to war when they add "age you identify as" to that list.

No doubt, burgerbro. Shouldn't be too long..

We'll be sure to ship you some guns like last time, no worries.

Reckon you can get me one like this?

Or is this more your thing?

Yeah no sweat.

Try to sharpen some sticks while you wait. You might be able to use a rock or something if you have the proper permits.

So does anyone do any work at Proctor and Gamble UK or do they just walk around talking about their junk all day long?
>my junk is this
>but I'm like this
>and my junk likes to do this
K...thanks...are we going to get this job done by the deadline or should we talk about our parts some more?

Beats me mate. Somewhat happy to see it myself; it's too much, and must be making some normies realise "...this is getting weird". Can't believe people get paid to type that shit up.

How can a company post shit like this everywhere, but guaranteed if anyone with a different opinion decided to dish up about it at work they would be instantly shitcanned? Aren't that inviting discussion about it during work hours??

news.pg.com/press-release/pg-corporate-announcements/warner-chilcott-acquires-pgs-global-pharmaceuticals-busines

Hmmm I wonder if they manufacture HRT drugs? Always follow the money user.

Soy is worth more than palladium these days.

>follow the money
(((money)))

The amazing double standard as ever.

wew lad. That's a good point

fake and gay, thats not a sergeant

>but you wanting heterosexual feminine female women only is racism

gay

Remember when people didn't need to know about anyone else's personal private business?
Good times
Now if you don't stop to listen to every freak that likes to hump water buffalo tell you a fucking story about their sexual escapades you go to gulag

Check your privilege... xe identifies as a Sergeant Major General.

haha yes, quite. Those posters are like something you'd put up in a kids school toilet, not for bloody adults. Madness.

This. Why can't people just shut the fuck up and do their job and be professional about it. I don't tell people that I finger banged a bitch on the dance floor the night prior so why do I have to hear about some freak who likes to pack fudge? Absolute fucking filth.

Gender is a construct of society. You can change genders, but not sex. Genetically, you will always be your birth sex, no matter how you look on the outside.

>hau hitler!

what's worse, the Jews that push this or the 90% of people who are normie goy NPCs that happily go along with it?

>b-but capitalism is great, amirite
This is the corporatist future that awaits you Cred Forums. Corporations have a much bigger voice than people and can shape what's socially acceptable or not. And now they have more money for that than ever thanks to Trump who's making them even more powerful

It's more about having the sheer arse to post this in work toilets across the office. Why do this and not say, something about race too? Fucking ridiculous.

Because degenerates want to feel good about their degeneracy

The inevitable corporate dystopia.

This is the cancer of Marxism trying to infect Capitalism/Corporatism. They may have a bigger voice but the cat is out of the bag, and it's only going to woke more pipol.

>b-but let's give based corporations more tax cuts and less regulations!!1 Mr. CEO Shekelberg says is important for jobs
kek

>did you attend the mandatory diversity meeting? don't forget to put hormone blockers to your child if he demands it!

>nowtheendbegins.com

>10 years from now
>I identify as a 13yo transgender mold spore

Had the same at my company too. 17 slide ppt for all to learn

Learn you bigots

Someone was paid to write this and others to quality check it. What utter fucking nonsense.

Misconceptions indeed...

Why should we care about made-up things that only you are insisting matters?

I love this one

Yeah I work for a place that I suppose you could call "corporate." It is mandatory we take these retarded "trainings" that are basically online propaganda with all of this gender mythology in the intro, a severely slanted scenario, and you like a good little monkey must chew your lip and click the "correct" answers so they can see that you "passed" your training, and won't get a beat down from HR.