Hungarias never invaded, colonized or exploited anybody and are generally the nicest and kindest poeople of Europe

Hungarias never invaded, colonized or exploited anybody and are generally the nicest and kindest poeople of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_invasions_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Czechoslovak_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Pact_invasion_of_Czechoslovakia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak–Hungarian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novi_Sad_raid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17632797
youtube.com/watch?v=Uyv6p_8oqnY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unio_Trium_Nationum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_of_Turda
youtu.be/6FCwxs-Nd_E?t=54s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you were part of prussia you nazi scum

whats her name again

>not knowing history of creation of his own country
wew lad

Well, i mean the Magyar did invade the avarian basin to make hungary so kinda did.

Hungarians raided all of western Europe and tried to conquer Italy, but the Venetians and HRE BTFO out of them, they were invited by the treacherous Byzantines to attack Catholic Europe.

> also, that skank looks terrible without make-up or a lighting crew following her around.

>never invaded
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_invasions_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Czechoslovak_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Pact_invasion_of_Czechoslovakia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak–Hungarian_War

(((Madoff))) Productions

Also: MUH DICK

It was invaded by Magyars

Yeah, but nobody was here, the area was unpopulated.

You tried invading us often in the early middle ages.

bozgor fairy tales

Barbara "Mouth Full of Xhosa" Palvin

yeah that must be why the average hungarian has a mongolic phenotype

Kill yourself

Example of Shill tacticts friends:

a) Make a 1-post-by-this-id thread where an actual truth is being said
b) Bombard said thread with the negative premise

Sage

Stay strong Hungarybros
Europe needs you to cut the muslim tumor right off

>nicest&kindest
girls.

Then why the fuck are 1 in 8 of you living and working in the UK? 1 in fucking 8 m8. Thank Christ your population is so small. You're like the bloody scots, none of you live in scotland.

>hungar/magyars never invaded anyone

Tell that to the genocided aryan slavs whose land you are squatting on, fucker.
Dumbest shit seen on pol in 2018.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_invasions_of_Europe

As a preemptive strike.

Also the Bosnian Crusade which was justified by "there's probably heretics there and to make sure there isn't let's invade" which was promptly followed by the Mongolian Invasion were all the crusaders were killed in battle so talk about prompt karma.

Fucking faggots

you faggot speak an asian language. you were a bunch of chinks who got BLEACHED

At least we are white, finngolian

You guys took the avar basin, didn't you?

Im gonna learn hungarian, and hopefully meet some nice hungarians sometime.

Reminder that Hungary always was and always will be rightful austrian clay

Even the japs think so

pls tell me this is just part of "we americans are retarded" meme

Pretty sure the Transylvanians and Croatians want a word with you.

You know why they wore pic related? They were coneheads and shiieeettttt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novi_Sad_raid

Disgusting race mixer

I’d blame the Austrians for that whole Austro-Hungarian empire thing, too..

So you say fucking mongol gypsy Turkish rapebaby

You joined the axis of evil against the rest of the world and unlike most you show no regret. Fuck you.

>and are generally the nicest and kindest poeople of Europe.
LOL Hungarians considered to be the biggest assholes in the whole region. Most xenophobic, etc.

>Not colonised
>Girl not look hungoloid
kek

Fake news, they aided the Turks taking over Constantinople. Study up on your history OP before praising Poland and Hungary for their based nationalism

Transylvanians are Magyars

>Modern Hungarian-speaking populations seem to be specifically European.
>Our findings demonstrate that significant genetic differences exist between the ancient and recent Hungarian-speaking populations, and no genetic continuity is seen.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17632797

Croats are magyars as well

>they aided the Turks taking over Constantinople
Hunyadi tried twice to drive out the turks when did that happen?

Digits dont lie... so it must have been all pleasant and happy let's move in together as roomates.

Hungarians are generally unfunny and get flustered easily but are alright nonetheless.

She's a huge coalburner

They suck dick

Go back to your sauna finngolian

>axis of evil

someone read too much kike propaganda huh

czeched

>get flustered easily
elaborate. i've never heard any people generalized like this

So? The OP never claimed otherwise.

dude I hate when Hungarians talk about this filthy coal burner like she is something to be proud of.
just because she is a Hungarian model who sucked of some rich jew to become an international model doesn't make her better than other hot hun women I dare even say the filthy ads slut is even worst

Sultan Mohammed II was aided by a cannon maker named Urban from Hungary, providing them 70 cannons and 27 feet one called the "Basilica"

>Fact
>all jewish females are coal burners
Find one TV show or Movie where a pail girl is burning coal and the actress isn't a jew
Pro tip
You Can't.

What is it about her mouth shape that makes women whores?

*aids slut

You speak a language brought to you by Ancient Finns, you have no dna relation to the original speakers, you're the definition of a cuck

They can't take the banter

based hun border defender

That's not how Slovakia tells it.

yes, and your hungarians are the worst of the worst

What a shitty thread 0/5

oh boy here we go, pride goeth before a fall
you had to draw attention to your successes now the long nosed rats will secretly invade, you've driven them to their usual madness

slowhat?there is only Hungary

Maygar scum are near schizo.
Every male Hungarian I've known is border line crazy. Lots of energy but little intelligence.

hungarians cultural enriching other cultures and peoples
>isn't that what mama Merkel wanted?

ok

>Hungarias never invaded, colonized or exploited anybody

lmfao

kill yourself mongol

I guess she has a congested nose given she has to breathe through the mouth.

Literally this

Ahhhhhhh God fucking damn it I had my cock out you fuck.

Yeah why do Hungarians hate Hungarians from Vojvodina? Istvan Pastor was attacked in Budapest a few years ago by Jobbik.

the difference is that they weren't there when we came here the filthy habsurgs brought all these slaves in to replace the Hungarians who died fighting the Turks and other invaders
in the history every few hundred years there is a war that kills of the third of the Hungarians fighting to survive
youtube.com/watch?v=Uyv6p_8oqnY
we never surrendered and never compromised white the enemies of Europe and the white race
we always fought till the and even if it means death and our reward was the destruction of our nation

>why do Hungarians hate Hungarians from Vojvodina
they are wild and biggest scumbags

They also have the most cruel leather masters

((Habsburg)) parasites

TFW Bozgor but DNA results say 45% German , 42% Slav , 12% Greek and 1% Irania .... where is my turk-mongol genes guys...?

>never exploited anybody
then why did all the nationalities in hungary left it when they got a chance in 1918? how retarded can you mongols get?

That's a big country

Are there many of these there? gibs please

do you fagots know that the Hungarians used to be at war with the Khazar khanate and won
before we arrived in modern-day Hungary there was a fuck ton of them parasites in there the germ cucks and Byzantines even tried to pay them off to fight us off but they failed miserably most of them got chased off to the unlivable desert where they are forced to constantly war with primitive shitskins that they call home today the others that stayed got "magyarised"

it's sarcasm

Fuck you mongol

we aren't even remotely related to Mongols it's just a meme we are closer to Russians but we are our own unique people just like the other branch of our people way back the Huns
this myth of the Huns and Hungarians being Asian come from the depiction of the Huns in chine the chines had limited contact with more western looking people and no experience in depicting them in the art so they just draw them the only way they can draw people

just look at the Japanese drawings of early western traders they aren't shown as "round eyes" but they have Asian features

Probably burns more coal than Drumpfs America

You stole my genes Fingol fucker! GiB back! Most!

Are you claiming that you made the fake jews, and does that mean the khazarians are always trying for revenge against you, and Europe and America (europe's children) are collateral damage?
Are the jews your fault?!

we beat them once and we would have beaten them again in ww2 if their golem (America) didn't interfere

now we live in a hell that they created just to torment us
just imagine what would the world look like if we were able to chase them back to their desert for another thousand years

Plz be patient he has autism

> Hungarias never invaded, colonized or exploited anybody
It's because Germans stopped them in the 9th century. You waz the original mongol invasion

Homos

Your going to be replaced anyway, you ACCURSED ARYAN mutt, go back to the blood refineries, dirty white animal

tfw brothers separated at birth

>nicest and kindest people of Europe.
Really makes me think.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unio_Trium_Nationum
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_of_Turda

Subhuman white

I'm going to kill you and your family you white subhuman, and before I do that, I'm going to make you a prize pet IN Jerusalem, white PEASANT

Jobbik is a nice meme
They beat up hungarians but they join invitations to slovak nationalist rallies, kek.
>youtu.be/6FCwxs-Nd_E?t=54s

Nice yacht

Easy there, kike friend
>invaders larping as slavs and huns on Dacian, Thracian land
Only roman larping is accepted, cuck

the absolute state