/bwg/ - Blue Wave General

Let's discuss the inevitable Blue Wave comrades. Pic related.

HAHAHAHHAHA they have to start runnning young white males to compete now? democrats are FINISHED

>white males are ok only if we do it
the /natsoc/ diseased brain.

>white males are only okay if they're not cucked

Where's the lie

you think after playing identity politics for a decade democrats can just switch it out on their base? spics and niggers, the Faggot mafia these people own the DNC by the balls when it comes to core voting bloc's. How exactly do you propose someone like this 30 something marine is going to elicit a decent voter turnout?

Personally I think we need to triple down on identity politics. What do you guys think?

>>white males are ok only if we do it
That's literally what your side says all the time, dumbfuck. Otherwise you openly call for their genocide. Not working out too well for you, is it?

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

>OY VEY SELF HATING JEWS EXIST BUT NOT SELF HATING WHITES!

You nazis always fail to understand the concept of nuance it seems. We have succesfully employed white males in dumbfuckinstan states as a Trojan Horse, i assure you that white male is gonna advance the same agenda that will end whiteness(not white people, there's a difference). Meanwhile you guys are so caught up in your ethno state pipe dream that you excuse even guys like this because they are white. We already flipped 300+ seats, including deep red ones, so keep believing our tactics don't work if that makes you sleep at night.

>sage and report threads that don't agree with my politics
this isn't your safe space, snowflake.

>this isn't your safe space, snowflake
Well said. About time we had a few dissenting voices around here. We Irish have been the only left wing people on Cred Forums for far too long.

No one said that.

So MSM and celebs are going to shill for all Dems candidates now to just fuck Drumf.

Interesting. I kinda want them suceed
I want this big blue tsunami to happen and Trump to lose in 2019. If people really want communism lets go fully commie. You want millions of mexicans, central americans to flood in fine open boarders. You wanna take the guns take the guns. You want universal healthcare do it.

I want to see what this nation will tranform into with these fuckers in charge.

Indeed comrade. I wonder where all the Voltaire quoting Nazis are right now. Can't we just all get along and express our right to free speech?

The past few decades wasn't enough cucking for you? Be a bitch somewhere else. We do the cucking now sorry Davey

The will of the majority can only be ignored for so long user. What you say is gonna come to fruition soon user and spoiler alert:

You're gonna love it.

Registered Democrat here. Just came to say that there won’t be a blue wave in the next decade or possibly more.

I despise these sensationalist headlines that refer to “democratic upsets” when referring to house which requires 25 democrat seats for us to gain control. TWENTY FIVE. Call me when this affects the senate otherwise zzz

LIBSHITS BTFO IN THEIR OWN THREADS AGAIN WOWEE WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE

California will go red.
Check it.

>Voltaire quoting Nazis
Lmao

Fuck off Paddy you lefty potato nigger

Trump has done NOTHING to stop the wave of gun violence, so I'm pretty sure he will do NOTHING to stop the BlueWave(tm)

commie "woke" soyboy with a degree in history and literature that wont take him anywhere other than a public highschool where he will be inevitably gunned down be like

Good to see other comrades! I can't wait until we flip red states and begin killing whites. They're finally going to learn what it feels like to be oppressed. I can't wait to see equality and a POC majority!

>wont take him anywhere other than a public highschool
I'm Irish. And in my thirties. You illiterate trumpfkin scum

While i think killing whiteys is going too far, we definitely have to destroy the supremacist concept of "whiteness".

>looking down on history and literature
that explains why you would unironically be a Nazi in the current year. Expand your worldview user.

killed in a bombing during transit then

The conservative movement in America is already dead. You have Hitler, Drumpf and Russia. We have the USA. It's time you loser repubs get removed en masse from government.

oh, i dont look down on it. im just not a pretentious faggot about my IQ and everything, cuck

I legitimately think the DNC probably fucked it's self playing identity politics so hard and hammering "WOMEN, NOT WHITE WOMEN" and every label under the sun. They're not going to find someone that fits the criteria before the elections, and the schism in their supporters will be enough to give Republicans an edge.

And I hate that, I wanted the neocon fucks to die, I'm glad the dems are going down too, but I wanted both of them to self destruct. Trump was a perfect "Fuck you" to both sides, but he's only one man and can only hold one seat.

This is politics and is, although it may be retarded and an attempt to troll, still politics.

>While i think killing whiteys is going too far
Then you're not an ally. They all need to go and if you're not with us, you're against us. LIBERALS GET THE BULLET TOO!

IM STILL WITH HER

HILLARY 2020

show yourself, schlomo

actually it's you guys that spout pseudoscience about IQ and the likes. Also
>cuck

We can all get along under Luxury Based Space Communism comrade. Literally would have already happened if it wasn't for white supremacists.

Maxine Waters is gonna be the nominee, i mean it's about time we have a black woman president. Hillary was a flawed candidate. Screencap this.

FUCK YOU

ITS STILL HER TURN, HILLARY DESERVES IT

Hillary was too chummy with the same whiteness she claimed to fight against, please see reason user, we don't need another Bernie or Bust movement in 2020.

>Being a cuck to corporations
lmao

So what if I'm Jewish? I'm a proletariat that's fighting back against the bourgeoisie (who happen to be mainly white, not Jewish, you nazis)

Fuck you traitor. White supremacists = white. If white people exist then there's a chance of white supremacy. I can tell you're a white Liberal who. I can tell you think you're an ally. But you're not. Liberal whites are just as bad as Nazis. Traitors get the bullet first.

IM NOT RACIST BUT IM A HILLDOG FOR LIFE

SHE WORKED SO HARD AND SHES SO SMART SHE DESERVES IT IN 2020 AND YOU KNOW IT

your whole thread comes off as pseudoscience, fake politics and vain with only 1 user out of 20 posters giving you the courteous reach-around. might i recommend reddit where other likeminded retards will likely give your shit thread the gold star it deserves

You're very obviously false flagging and no one is going to take you seriously except the incredibly stupid people you're hoping to radicalize. I know I'll receive a troll post to this but maybe try and grow a spine

>advance the same agenda that will end whiteness(not white people, there's a difference)

No, there quite literally isn't. You're not going to understand that until white people are being murdered by the thousands in their homes every year like happens in south africa.

Hell, maybe not even then. No for someone as dense as you it probably won't dawn on you just what the fuck you've done to our countries until the foreign mobs finally mass riot one night and decide to murder as many white people as they can get away with and you die alongside the last hundred thousand whites in your state.

And then, contrary to your delusions, the world does not get better at all. In fact it gets so much worse that it makes the height of white colonialist "oppression" look like fucking paradise.

I have nothing but contempt for traitors like you

Are you another one of the "mild" revolutionaries? Another white coming to tell us how to do things? You think you can keep your power by acting like an "ally", where really you still practice your oppressive whiteness on us and hijack OUR movement. Sit down. Be humble. Maybe then you'd understand what the movement is about after you give us the reins.

FUCK YOU RACIST

Another Irish commie reporting in. United Ireland is coming lads!! Next 10 years no doubt!! Let’s make James Connolly proud.

that's literally you brain on leftism, though

Keep smokin dems !