Well, Cred Forums?

strawpoll.me/15102237

Would you care if your god emperor was a puppet installed by the Ruskies? Or are you so immersed in your own hatred that you would burn your own democracy down in order to win against (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mLpCEIGEYGYl9RZWFRcmpsZk0/view?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no ifs about it. Didnt happen.

Lets have a nation wide recount with the stipulation who ever cheated goes straight to prison within 24 hours

Question is vague.
>digitally hacking into voting machines to change hillary votes to trump votes
Yes.
>facebook shitposting got people to decide to vote differently
No.

>made up slander poorly disguised as question

we already know that was not the case dumb leaf.

I'm actually hoping Putin put him in

No I wouldn't

Democracy is shit anyway burn it to the fucking ground

I literally state as specifically as possible that if you KNEW that Russia changed the votes, would you care?

Like, say your neighbor voted Shillary, and then a system installed by the Russians changed that from a Hillary vote to a Trump vote, WOULD YOU CARE?

How fucking more basic and direct can I ask this fucking question?

Sage and report.

leaf cyka blyat lmao

Voter fraud for Hillary was already proven. So that'd just level the playing field.

I would care if that meant he wouldn't be doing the politics I want. But he is, so that point is moot.

We know it didn't happen because Obama laughed about it and said it was literally impossible

>If it was proven beyond a reasonable doub that russian had CHANGED VOTES
>CHANGED VOTES
Russians had 'changed votes' is vague, because convincing someone to change their vote could be construed as 'changing their vote'. Your question was vague. Meanwhile, my answer was structured to 'literally state as specifically as possible' that if the 'vote changing' was literal hacking then yes, it would matter.

Your question was vague. My answer was specific.

>Would you care if your god emperor was a puppet installed by the Ruskies?
He was. There's no need to talk about it past the fact that Putin beat Hillary.

I would care, but it didn't happen.

Nah. Consider Trump a victim of institutional oppression: Hillary had 100% of the establishment privilege, so Trump would deserve a small boost, right?

Besides, statistical evidence strongly suggests the Hillary/Bernie primaries featured no-bullshit vote-flipping election fraud and no one seemed to give much of a shit.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mLpCEIGEYGYl9RZWFRcmpsZk0/view?pref=2&pli=1

In an ideal world America would sell uranium to everyone

No. Just like if an SJW gave me $1000 I wouldn't turn it down.

Does the word "Treason" mean anything to you?

>(((democracy)))
is shit
also we love in a constitutional republic, not a (((democracy))) you illiterate tardon

i would be greatly appreciative to russia for trying to bail us amurrilard muttistanis out like that and would hope to return the favor someday, but i fear it's far too little too late and we are far too gone as both a runaway terrorist state and a degenerated demoralized mongrelized people to be of any use to anyone

>TREASON!!!

Can't you at least *try* to sound sane?

no

>burn democracy
Always.