This can't be happening

I thought nobody wanted to see a movie full of niggers??? What the fuck is going on here???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xm67vTnFjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh_ZPlu_MqM
boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8
youtube.com/watch?v=RSe1tbWicys
archive.is/LHuJ8
youtu.be/RUjPz7BKjlM
variety.com/2018/film/box-office/black-panther-record-opening-box-office-1202703676/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sensationalism. Its a bog standard Marvel movie but because its a black superhero it has a gimmick.

I enjoy Marvel movies. So I went to see it. It's alright.
I don't care if the cast is all black, all white, all yellow or pink, as long as the movie is good it's ok.

Yesh same looking forward to watchin it when it comes out on dvd.

A lot of people who wanted to brag about not being racist on facebook probably watched the movie dozens of times to intentionally inflate the sales.

Why is it always Spain and its surrounding non-countries always shitpost the worse here?
I didn't watch it, I haven't watched a superhero movie in fucking years. I am too old for this stupid shit.

I hear Wakanda is an ethno-nationalist state that lets normal africans starve outside their giant walls in their sealed off and secretive nation.
Sounds like the media loves nazism if its blacks doing it.

Based BlaPan. Glad normies are waking up to monarchical ethnostates

>Bong island number 74 talking about non-countries

Meh, it's just burgerland.
This will tank in yurop, and especially in China.
Currently no movie can be trully big by making it in USA only.

"Black vote" effect I presume.

Movie first came out in britain tho

same reason gta 3 was a success.

You mad, white boy?

Most people who watch capeshit are normie soyboys anyway so when you take into account their tolerance and add all the woke kangz who went to go see it it really under performed. I cant wait to see the Chinese numbers.

>I thought nobody wanted to see a movie full of niggers??? What the fuck is going on here???

nothing else to do, I guess, was falling asleep half way trough it.

The formula is set. How do sell a shitload of tickets to a manchild super hero movie?
Market it as political.
Jokes on everybody but the (((producers))).

>a marvel movie with black people in is succesfull
>like every other fucking marvel movie

Wow you guys are really a bunch of fucking faggots

Had a good time here on Cred Forums for the last 2 years but I think it's time to move on. Only Cred Forums tier posts from people with a IQ of a potato

See ya in the ethno state niggers

disney played both sides of this retarded culture war like fiddles.

>It will be a flop in Asi-

Who fucking cares if black people get a goddamn movie with all dindus. This only becomes an issue whenever a white director tries to make an all white movie, if the movie isn’t allowed, then shitstorm should ensue

Cred Forums on suicide watch!!!!!!!

sage

This thread is not /pol related

Inb4 "where do you think you are?"

Just fuck off with this random garbage.

This is not your personal blog. FUCK OFF.

>triggered trumpcuck

lmao

>Dissecting the $169M offshore start, let’s look at some milestones. The Netherlands posted the highest grossing day ever for a superhero film and the highest grossing February opening weekend ever. Black Pantheralso posted the highest grossing February opening of all-time in Bahrain, East Africa, Kuwait, Qatar, South. Africa, UK, UAE and West Africa.

>In Africa, T’Challa wowed with the top industry opening weekend of all time in both East Africa and West Africa while in South Africa it was the highest grossing Saturday ever in industry history as well as the 2nd highest grossing industry opening weekend of all time (excluding previews).

>Across Asia-Pacific, Panther was No. 1 and was the biggest opening weekend of 2018 to date in all markets. In Hong Kong, India, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand, Panther topped the lifetime of GOTG. Indonesia was the 3rd biggest industry FSS ever and Malaysia the 3rd biggest MCU bow of all time.

>Across Latin America, the Chadwick Boseman-starrer opened at No. 1 in all markets and was the best opener this year everywhere except Argentina and Uruguay. It scored the highest grossing February opening of all-time in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Panama and Paraguay.

>In IMAX, BP shredded $30M for the three days and $34M for the four-day holiday weekend. Three markets had their best opening weekend ever (Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia), Korea had its 2nd best opening weekend ever and six markets had their best opening ever for a Marvel title (Angola, Belgium, Bahrain, France, Israel, Netherlands, Argentina).

Hahaha I love this, you racist trumptards thought review bombing the movie before its release would do anything

you're a fool. this movie will have the biggest audience fall

Why is Cred Forums so pathetic?

Sometimes I think Cred Forums is the nigger of Cred Forums.

Meh, I'd rather a movie for niggers is successful over a white movie that got a blacked remake

>it’s 2018
People still think that going to movies has something to do with politics.
>mfw
Why you’re so bothered about black nigger movie when you guys should be alarmed about the fact that marvel comics movies are top tier money making wise ..

My cinema was full of black erasmus students...

Don't mind the cast being black, the movie seems interesting.

Retarded fans (like with any popular media piece) are a fun trainwreck to watch, though.

I have yet to actually talk to anyone who has seen it or even wants to see it. Completely opposite with Avengers. I know that's anecdotal but just saying...

This is the final redpill. I hear you can already see some parts online. Website called blacked dot com you fucking nigger lovers

good riddance

It's unironically a masterpiece.
It supports ethnonationalism and believes every race should have a homeland of their own.
I rate it a 10/10. Can't wait for Hollywood to make a movie on the white ethnostate of Asgard.

>What is inflation
It had the 8th largest opening for the Marvel capeshit franchise with baked in support for the domestic box office.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cred Forums virgins BTFO

didnt age of ultron flop when you consider its actual budget and the expected profit margin they initially expected? The first avengers scored bigly tho.

Pic related.

Plus, you seem to underestimate how many times nogs with unlimited welfare and no jobs to attend can see a movie.

top kek

It wasn't even good, it was boring as fuck the action wasn't exciting and black panther is boring as fuck
At least thor had cool moments

uncanny

our genocide will be accelerated now that they have concrete evidence that it's profitable

stfu albinoid scum

>unironically using blatant ratial epitaths and hate speech
Fuck off back to Cred Forums Nazi

It was a good movie, do you really think the sarcastic echo chamber of pol is relavant in the real world?

Didn't (((somebody))) buy fuck tons of tickets for young niggers (up to and including entire schools) to go watch this shit?

Let's see how much money they make on selling toys and halloween costumes.

The USA and UK are a lot of people

Last time I was in cinema for Hacksaw Ridge, might go for DP2 but I'm kinda bored of superhero movies and Star Wars died in 2015 for me. Of all the Marvel stuff I was on Iron Man, GoTG, Avengers and Winter soldier

Come on you mutt, you are at least 50% black, don't be so hard on yourself.
At least these niggers are 100% something, not some sort of hybrid degenerate.

>black panther is a boring as fuck hero

This.

>implying I care if normies watch capeshit
remember how the USA is racist but elected a nigger president twice? Remember how the USA was racist but the niggerhero fantasy movie made money?

It is all hollywood jewish accounting and normies who will watch anything on a tv or movie screen.

My liberal friends invited me to join them. I've failed Cred Forums.

Oh good. The nog is making up words again.

wait just a god damn minute. just what exactly is the auditing process that allows them to see this total, anyway? is there even any third party auditing at all, or does the studio just self-report its earnings? and if it's just based on self-reporting, and we already know they were dishonest enough to pay off review sites to ban negative reviews before the release, then what's to stop them from simply lying about how much the movie is earning? the only complication is that anyone in the production who gets a percentage cut from the total would know it was a lie, but that's easily covered up if this is a joint effort psyop with Soros and he's paying the difference to the studio under the table which they then pay to those members of the production.
where is the transparency proving these earnings and ticket sales are real? show me the auditing process or i'm calling bullshit
i mean do we even have anecdotal evidence, such as random videos of packed theaters?
what is wrong with everyone? not just normies, but us too? i mean after a lifetime of knowing most people are full of shit and lying to us about almost everything as a means to an end, why do we still happily guzzle down every pile of fresh new steaming bullshit with zero backing evidence?

>Why is it always Spain and its surrounding non-countries always shitpost the worse here?

Apparently you've never heard of Canada...

Because they were only strong enough to repel whitey away from wakanda but not strong enough to expunge the whitoid menace completely from the african continent. Once again an example of the alb*noids ruining something good. Had there been no colonializm, all of africa would be like wakanda. Get your facts straight racist.

I saw it last night with my gf and at the end I started booing really loud. Some niggers called me a cracker and left. Showed them

>tfw autism clashes with a 65 IQ

Companies have been pouring money into this movie just to artificially make it look like a huge hit.

This is the age we are living in. State propaganda, no free speech, and collectivist absolutism. We are seeing marxism take full swing.

The average black IQ is actually 77, get your facts right you fucking bigot.

>He doesn't know his sister and oneitis are subscribed to blacked.com

Good thing the movie's plot is centered around this very issue and shows both sides of the argument fairly.

The fuck do you care spic???

Both movies are shkt-tier.
Do not know how to sage, so fuck you, manboy.

but then you gotta take off the gibs that they'll have to give to the black community, because i dunno why. see the difference? whites dont cry for money just because whenever a movie comes out.

Which means many have an IQ of 65, since that is how means work.

>Do not know how to sage

Slavnigger education.

>movie that isn't faithful to it's source material
>bombs

>movie faithful to it's source material
>successful

why is this a problem?

>blacks being subsidized by other races
this is new how?

All publicity is good publicity.

THANKS Cred Forums!!
You made my job easier.

>fuck wipipo pay me yaaas
vermin

I actually want to see the movie because of all the faggots on Cred Forums indirectly shilling for the it. Too many threads on it. I wouldn’t pay to see it of course, but I can understand the intrigue in the film.

Indeed. Look up 'Hollywood accounting' and 'monkey points'. They make it up as they go along.

Keep this under wraps for the time being. By allowing their egos to try to force a fantasy into reality we will force them into a position that supports nationalism. Then, we throw the facts in their faces and allow their blind hatred to drive them to support nationalism and, hopefully, a movement back to Africa. It's all about timing.

>I enjoy Marvel movies.

wow, eat dog shit. maybe france isnt worth saving. you'll probably enjoy the new caliphate too.

i only want to see it cuz of the 'THE REVOLUTION, WILL BE LIV-LIV-LIVE

im just autistic that way

>I thought nobody wanted to see a movie full of niggers?
>I thought Cred Forums was reliable source on social opinions

a bunch of liberals actually sponsored inner city niglets so they could go and see the movie for free.

here are a bunch of them ooking and eeking when they found out: youtube.com/watch?v=4xm67vTnFjw

They didn't even "repel" whitey, they straight up fucking hid from them and watched as the rest of Africa got oppressed and colonized.

In the end, how much they made doesn't matter. This movie can literally make more than any other as long as a black nationalist movement forms. It is all about the results. If no action comes of this, then this is all simply noise and the winner will simply be the one who argues the loudest. Focus on the importance of our present conditions.

Why are black kids so good at dancing?

>I hate black people

The real question is who cares. It's been being marketed for the last five years and has been pushed as

>if you're black and don't see this movie then you don't stand with your kangz and kweenz
>if you're not black and don't see this movie then you're a racist

Just like every other (((box office spectacular))) from the last decade, it'll be forgotten about within 6 months and then the next (((box office spectacular))) will be (((promoted))) because the only thing that counts is the shekels. How hard do you think it is to convince niggers and goys to do as you want them to do?

If I had any tickets, I would happily donate them to the black community. Anything to make the fire burn hotter.

try living near one

>We are strong independent Kangz
>Donate is money for being Black
Um...pick one?

the only Panther I care about

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh_ZPlu_MqM

>What the fuck is going on here???
Black people are proving to be as dumb as the intelligence data suggests. Sadly they are using tax payer funds, which has been redistributed to them in the various forms of welfare, food and housing assistance, to go see a movie which they think is real.

Wow what a faggit

not even normal africans. there is still a tribe of snow niggers and rhino poo shovelling niggers within their own borders.. equality it seems is only for the select few

Camouflage is a perfectly valid school of magic, dont let anyone tell you otherwise

It wasn't as good as some other marvel movies, better than others. Average really but all the hype and shilling ensured it was going to be packed. I'm glad we got to see Bucky but disappointed there was no Cap

This is a good thing. The problem is that most of the left and the fence-riders have no real experience with the ridiculously smug, sneering, obnoxious faces as in your pic. This is an excellent opportunity to stick reality in their faces. Then, we will see. I consider this an investment since any light shed on the actual character of these people can only be a good thing.

Its called making shit up as you go along.

>I enjoy Marvel movies.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Just Watchmen and Dark Knight alone shit on all the Marvel movies from this millennium.

Daily reminder that Wakanda is /ourcity/

Disney and the media are literally memeing their reality with coverage and conditioning people to see it. Expect Hollywood and liberals to go hyper retarded with this character too.

>I enjoy nigger dick. I don't care what color is the dick going inside my daughter's vagina. Don't care if the baby comes out pink, yellow or black. As long as the kid is smart it's ok.

Time goes slower for Black people as in they have faster reflexes and better physical ability. This also accounts for their low attention span and time preference.

what a faggot
the movie is unironically trash and it would be trash even with an all white cast

Keep in mind much of that money was paid for by white cucks through gofundme listings.

I completely agree with you, Based Frog! I enjoy Marvel movies just like you and Black Panther is /ourmovie/. Black Panther is OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN, MAN!!!!! FUCK Y'ALL THAT DON'T KNOW!!!!!

No, instead you very much think this because they’re all black.
Cred Forums used to ironically hate niggers but we were just playing pretend. But now that all of you newfags have flooded the board from 2013 onward, it’s tome to pretend to be edgy.

No. They have shot their selves in their collective feet this time. The greed and selfishness of the blacks has already begun to show and will rapidly increase. The resulting stink from their rancid celebratory gyrations will forever reveal the them and (((them))).

That's just wishful thinking.

Nobody cares if the cast all black or all yellow.

Normal people won't even notice that.

I said I enjoy them. They are not good movies, they are alright. It's good entertainment.

> Watchmen
Nice one mate, even the first thor is a better movie than watchmen. Disgusting film for retarded kids.

t. nigger loving jew

Hitler really was right.

I don't see why everyone's hating on this movie if it makes people happy then it's a good thing we need happiness in this world

>You damn kids and you're damn rock 'n roll

Wakanda is actually a country, but yes, Wakanda is /ourcountry/.

You are wasting your fingers on this. When the initial padded ticket sales run out and the blacks stop going to see it there will be a literal free-fall crash. That is the time for remonstration.

Never has it been so profitable to Redpill so many.

A FUCKLOAD OF BOLIVIAN SUBHUMANS AND OTHER MESTIZO SHITS FILL THE THEATERS IN HERE FOR THIS MOVIE. REPULSING!

>make on selling toys and halloween costumes
Only if the stores will accept EBT.

> be nog
> thinks that whites are albinos
Is this the famed nigger educayshon?

I completely agree with you, man. We need MORE HAPPINESS in this world, NOT LESS. RIGHT ON, BRUH!!!!!

tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to keep enjoying your BBC you fucking nigger gobbler

Repeating numbers confirm!

> All publicity is good publicity.
Yeah. Putin, Kim Jung and Erdogan profit immensely from their publicity.

So you judge movies based on "doo doo baa baa" action rather than their philosophical content?

This is alt right wet dream till kang feels bad and listens to his liberal sister to open wakandan borders

>It's like comparing shit to shit.
They're pretty much the same shit movies marketed to low-IQ retards.

>Australia
>Calling on someone for shitposting

Welp. I can't believe the memes are real. Sad I had to have this confirmed by facebook.

I'm surprised Trudeau hasn't made it a mandatory viewing.

Because Disney

boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/

Are you joking? This whole marketing campaign was about edging white people to prove how NOT racist they were by going.

This is the greatest corporate manipulation of our time. Virtue Signalling as a captured marketing tactic.

But the more identify politics intensifies, and "whites" are identified as a group, the better. Our European identity will be reborn.

I can't imagine ever paying to see a movie again.

>schools paid for field trips
>news anchors virtue signal Wakanda to each other
>media has made this a religious movement for blacks
im surprised it's not more, they've gotten every advantage possible and it still won't be enough if China isn't interested

It’s cute to see a bunch of apes and chimps dressed up like humans playing super heroes!

The numbers will drop precipitiously going forward.

>age of ultron
its weird they keep comparing the movie to this one specifically

>that white screen
there must be edits of this
MUST

not really, you realize you jewed the nogs as well as your own jews right? especially capitulating a portion of the proceeds to some 40party with strippers or whatever nogs will do with that money. so not mad at all, no whites were affected. you lose again schlomo, you lose again.

We have to get White Will made into a movie. That way we can celebrate on premier night.

This. Any predictions of the second week drop off? Is china gonna NOPE the fuck out of this movie?

prepare your sides.

and they're making a dollar sign with their hands, look at that, its not about 'black power' its certainly not about 'empowering black communities' it was what its always been about, getting money and not giving a fuck about anyone else in their community. that's all there is to it.

it's a "turn off your brain" action movie with action and shiny colors (no pun int), of course it will sell. Just like all the marvel movies.

Not quite. Main target audience of superhero movies is still the young white males. If (((studios))) keep shitting on them, they will stop buying tickets, DVDs, merchandise, etc. I genuinely enjoy previous MCU movies, but there's no way I'll spend a penny on this overhyped "we wuz kangs" bullshit. It was made for niggers, I'll let niggers watch it - along with ca. 90% of my nerd friends.
By the way, with a great deal of niggers on welfare, where do you thinks their money originates from?

There was like 4 capped topic with photoshops. I'm lazy to find them, saved only this one because of the text

Just wait til the Cred Forums superhero movie hits theaters. It's called Nigger Faggots

Lots of people want to see a movie full of niggers. Guilty whites, spics, everyone who bought into the huge amounts of press it has, and niggers, obviously.

>Whitey
>competiting
literally wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8

Just wait until Riri gets introduced in the MCU

Producers know that big names are going to sell tickets, Its why we live in an age of countless remakes, sequels and superhero movies. We're on the 8th fast and furious movie now, just look at who the producers of this franchise are, they're mostly jewish. These toxic people ruin creative industries and fund garbage, because it shekels and pushing the anti-white male propaganda over creativity for these people.

no such thing as bad publ

fact all you NEETS were talking got it asses in seats

They made it mandatory viewing for school children of color.

Idk, I haven't been to the movies in probably 3 years and don't ever plan on going back. Hollywood is filth.

/pol has it's own movie coming out on March 2nd. The DEATH WISH remake with Bruce Willis should be comfy as FUCK.

with how theaters have been tanking how do they keep getting more and more in profits?

This happens every year. Pic related.

I LOVE BLACk TRUMP!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RSe1tbWicys

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>shown in 250-300 less theaters than other movies
UHHHH OOOOOHHHHHH SOMEBODY FUDGIN' DE NUMBAHS

>I thought nobody wanted to see a movie full of niggers???
What makes you think that? Capeshitters would've watched it regardless of it being a nigger cast movie. There's even the addition that they can virtue signal about watching it.

Not really, no. I knew the movie was going to be profitable from all the free advertisement I saw from the media who were trying to politicize and racialize the movie. They went as far as writing hundreds of articles on the fact that Rottentomatoes.com was planning to censor negative reviews under the context that any negative review must be written by a racist.

It will be interesting to see if Hollywood will try to replicate and racialize future all black movies. And if they do, will people continue buying a ticket to fight some form of invisible racism by supporting a mediocre popcorn film?

ayo when the fuck are we going to get a Static movie?

Black Panther or Bucky (after taking the mantle of Captain America) will probably lead the Avengers in the MCU after the contracts of Chris Evans and RDJ expire after Avengers: Infinity War Part 2.

Hello there, Dushan

This. It's essentially a captain America movie.
>Hero is the symbol of his country
>Is faced with an enemy he can't beat
>Enemy turns out to come from within the home
>Hero comes back with the friendships he has that the enemy doesn't to save the day
Classic story.

All the ppl who watch marvel moviesnare gonna see it.m so numbers will be high regardless.. add all the loberal who think theyre supporting black ppl seeing this also go plus all the black ppl who are going merely because its a black casted movie about a fantansy africa.. wakanda is basicslly black ppl middle earth

Eminem is buying 900 tickets. The event will be called "Eminem's Black Panther Bailout Blowout Chimpout"

archive.is/LHuJ8

>havent watched the movie but watched the paul joeseph watson vid about it

im guessing its the alt right but in black form

PS-I hear its also a better than average movie of its type, maybe even the best mainstream superhero movie, nearly all of which suck balls IMO.

Except the long version of the The Watchmen ultimate cut.

Wow it sold a lot of tickets in America, where every second person is a nigger and every other person dresses and acts like a nigger.
Lets see how well it does outside of Africa.

Blackpanther will be a leader clearly he has the financial to take over starks roll but helll never be fucking captain america ... hes african

Its gonna suck balls.

why does all of africa have the same haircut

This is proof that Holloywood needs even more major movies with all black casts!

Black Panther is a terrible movie. The hero juices up on grape-drank in one of the few real nigger moments, the pretend high tier nigger society presented isn't even remotely believable, the CGI is shit, it's hard not to laugh at the ape with the giant lip disk, an entire tribe barks like dogs and the idea an indigenous society with no outside contact has ever gone beyond the stone age is hilarious. Blue gummed baboons wanting muh gibs and cucks crying about their (((privilege))) is what's driving those numbers.

I'm thinking it's just this one specific movie, the rest of the industry seems to be in a downward spiral. I have a giant flat screen with a multi media game console. Why in the hell would I ever leave my house to sit in a smelly theatre with noisy niggers? The answer is that I wouldn't. And I know many more share the same feeling.

Tfw some memeflag faggot defends a 77 IQ.

Top fucking kek

I saw it
I don't understand why it's hailed as a liberal godsend of a movie
The protag is black trump who doesn't want refugees, one of his advisors says "refugees bring their problems with them" and he agreed, he doesn't want to influence foreign politics, he just wants what's best for his country/people and to be left alone.

kek

I enjoyed three of them, then I realized they were all the same.

The fact that people genuinely like capeshit makes me feel good about my taste in media by comparison.

>but helll never be fucking captain america ... hes african

I never said that, I said that Bucky could take the mantle of Captain America. If anyone should be the next Cap, it's him.

Why not Falcon?

why are these number almost exactly the same? who are the same people that watch all these
movies?

>moor mutt talking about regional powers

>What the fuck is going on here???
Stan Lee is a genius. I hope he enjoys the money.

The power of virtue signalling. This is mainly shitlibs becoming so pathetic that they turn a movie into a referendum on a President they don't like. For them I'm sure it's like voting for Obama all over again. Good feels for a shitty movie.

Literally Cred Forums right now

Very deep psyop.

1. Identify enemy. Conservative Trump supporters, united by belief system.

2. Create an enemy for them. "Wakanda Supporters", united by belief system and race.

3. Force Conservative Trump to unite based on belief system AND race, effectively shrinking their effective base.

4. Maintain control of "Wakanda Supporters".

Falcon is bro-tier, but I like Bucky a little bit more.

>Mobilize the nog audience who normally never watches this whypeepoo sheeit
>Mobilize the White Guilt audience who will watch it once on opening then breathe a sigh of relief that they "got that over with"
>Release it against literally nothing except Aardman cavemen (lol afrocentrism)
>Finance said nog audience to go to this movie with gimmedat tickets from gofundme and (((urban charities))), money which will run out be week two
I'll say the same thing as I did with TLJ: Wait for the second weekend drop.

He's none of those things by the end of the movie. He's basically Hillary

This is a good thing. T'Challa is black Trump while the bad guy is BLM. I love the fact they even put a racist joke with blacks making ooking sounds and people laughed at it.

This can be completely fucking devastating, there is always a hole in this type of propagation, use it lads.

The numbers are fake, I guarantee you no ody in China is going to go see a movie about their new colony that doesn't include them getting rich or being talked about in some way
I guarantee you their either false reporting or someone is buying tickets to make it look successful

Black mans superhero movie is bigger the white men united
Lel its just like their penis size, how can white men compete

Watchmen is the movie version of that one edgy kid in class who tries to be cool but always fumbles his words and ends up looking like a moron.

China win again.

this.

>unironically
>ratial
t. watermelon enthusiast

Why is Cred Forums obsessed with this garbage? I've seen more threads giving this movie attention here than anywhere else. I don't even think normies or blacks talk about it as much as angry artists here do. I can't tell if it's all retard racelets screeching or useful idiots contributing to some Internet journalists manufactured outrage hit piece.

that's just makes them 100% worse and hopeless in comparison

The numbers dont mean shit, people wont know a movie is trash until after they pay to see it. Its all about the hype, you get people excited to see it and act like its gonna be the GOAT, but then when people see it, they regret it, but they use the numbers to say "see, its good, it made XXXXX at the box office". Most people dont bother waiting and reading reviews before seeing it. Its the same thing every time a new product cones out, like a video game, or cell phone, or pair of basketball shoes... They dont care, they just wanna be first in like to consume, and feel dumb after getting it. Think of all the videogames that were absolute garbage but got high praise before they were released, they got high praise because money exchanged hands. Remember Zoe Quinn's visual novel wannabe "game" got all kinds of positive reviews, because she was dishing out blowjobs and spreading her legs in return. Always, ALWAYS wait before you buy something. Also, numbers cooking is a thing, it probably didnt make nowhere near that much, but to hype it further, they lie a bit

Fuck you cunt I'm an angry artist come here and let me paint you.

CHINA NUMBA ONE

never said that either. I said marvel movies are good entertainment. They are competent movies you can enjoy, that's pretty much it. Sometimes all you need is a fun movie.

>They are competent movies
really no. I'd rather watch old action movies than modern marvel craps where every characters feel so disconnected to the action.

Pull up twitter this morning, non stop We Wuz Panthers and Shiiiieeet. Every media outlet talking about the box office numbers to the kikes.

Serious cancer.

>Inflation causes price of tickets to go up
>a move made in 2018 makes more money in 3 days than a movie made in 2012
Really makes you think

but they would dare even thinking of making a movie featuring a prosperous white ethnostate. dont lie to yourself

Marvel movies are so bad I forget what they were about after a matter of days. If I ever have even an inkling of a scene I can barely recall, I can't tell you which Marvel movie it was from. Absolute garbage - that's what happens when you focus almost entirely on visuals.

A DISNEY MOVIE DID WELL?! WTF WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A MULTIBILLION DOLLAR KIKE CORP COULD EXPLOIT ENOUGH MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE?!?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Are you going to now run back to Cred Forums and post about how "pol can't handle it!!!"

How accurate is this image?

>long ass shots so you can actually see what's going on
Woah. Good car chase. Not like crap you get now with cuts every half a second.

not because you can link everything to everyone with just a few steps, but having said that jews are a lot smarter so they are over-represented of course

(cont)
If you don't believe me, do the Marvel movie test. Watch a Marvel movie with a friend. Ask them to recall *any* lines from the movie. If they recall any at all, they are typically either short smart ass remarks that could just as well have come out of the mouth of any teenager or, barring that, some line that was so corny it's only remembered out of a sense of ridicule. You'll find that this holds true for 9/10 Marvel movies.

>fuel drums don't explode
What a fake and gay chase scene.

As a black man I approve of this uprooting of white male dominance by black men in movies and pop culture in Asia.

Sooner or later blacked . com will have an entire section dedicated to Asian girls getting dominated by bbc.

And I’m already banging East Asian qts

>I enjoy Marvel movies

Cave, scraps , Stark, etc

Fuck you, it's February!

Meanwhile glorious DC master race can recite entire scenes by heart because of how great the writing is.

they gave out hundreds of thousands of tickets and added that to the total profits. its like hillary writing a book and buying all the copies

they're cartoons for adults, the cgi is absurd and the stories are soulless vehicles for the "epic" fight scenes

olympics are on and lot of wypipo and niggers in korea right now.

If a fantasy movies success affects you you're weak as is.

>crap where it cuts every 2 seconds
youtu.be/RUjPz7BKjlM
They're trying to capture the mastery direction of Steven seagal. Best part is at the end where he kicks the guy 10 meters out of the window

>found the black soyboy

Shit, i dont even know how much movie tickets cost now, last movie I saw at the theater was the South Park movie

>
>You mad, white boy?

you mad you're not black white boy?

Will Smith has officially been erased from memory

So why is 13% of the population responsible for 52% of the box office sales?

No problem

T. Newfag rubes who bought into Disney's flim flam controversy

white knights and virtue signaling

I'm surprised white people aren't posting their movie stubs in an effort to get in front of being called a racist

how do you think dip shit Obummer got all his votes.

Gonna be hilarious when they try to stamp out this African business model. bought the t shirt.......next

see him off lad

Truly a Balkan Steve McQueenesque chase. Hats off.

WOAH WOAH WOAH THERE LEFTY, WHATS WITH THE HATE SPEECH? THAT IS NOT OK OR KOSER, IMA NEED YOU TO KVETCH ABOUT THE HOLODOMOR MORE

It’s the shitskins who are mad at white people speaking without censorship here, so they try everything to get back at you

Southeast Asian countries are the Mexico of asia

Well, being a Marvel movie (catering to the lowest common denominator) and all, a shit ton of people went to the Cinemas to see this over hyped mediocre movie, so much so that the entire entrance was filled with people that the air smelled like sweat. I didn't want to see this, but my cousin and brother bought a ticket for me and there was no way for me to escape

As expected, the movie had the same formula, just like pretty much every Marvel superhero movie.

The movie is actually good and T'Challa is literally the Donald Trump of Wakanda. The bad guy is more or less a black supremacist. See the movie for yourself.

If only there were a way to track how many welfare dollars were spent in theaters...

Is this the power of an ethnostate?

It was hyped to fuck by (((critics))). Even white girls in my office were talking about wanting to see it badly

Guess don't fall for over hyped shit or hype culture in general.

fucking BASED

>Brag about not being racist

Lol that is exactly the reason why any white person watched it. To act like they support black people and that they are great for doing so.

I've always wondered why blacks aren't called out for their muh dick bragging. Under any other circumstances people would believe that man would be "compensating for something". But jews throw a few hung apes in porn and suddenly every single black guys is Ron Jeremy?
I don't buy it.

>Even the coalburners in my office were wanting to see it badly

There we go I edited it to be more accurate.

Ex Hollywood user here.
Do some more research, ticket adjustment prices. Also most of the shots of inside theatres I've seen are lux theatres which are usually ~$24 a seat. Could have been really good numbers from IMAX and high lux attendance, which can return 70% more per ticket.
This means you can have a higher box office with lower attendance.

Who said that?

Any specific source?

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cred Forums btfo

BLACK DOMINANCE

why is his mouth so far away from his nose?

White women.
My friends wife forced him to take her to see it. Tickets were sold out.
All white males who went to see it were forced to by their white wives.

Sometimes variety will post in-depth numbers.

>all
god walks among us, only god would know these things.

You know this is bad right?
For an action hero movie, international should be ~$280M.
Don't expect a sequel.

Who cares about some stupid super hero movie for children. Grow up.

t. Saw black panther on account of his white girl.

I want to see this one too, but considering what I've seen in trailers and the timing of its release, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a series of chimp-outs.

what's the difference in message between black panther and trump? think about it, close immigration, wall building, traditionalist......, beware of 826D chess

South Korea.

the one that matters is China.

Black girls: Only fuckable in anime.

lmao this is just the opening weekend, it's higher than all marvel movies bar the avengers.

(((They))) purchased all the tickets 8n order to give the impression that people like it...

"According to Comscore, the audience was 37% African American, 35% Caucasian and 18% Hispanic."
Haahahahaha based Asians.

variety.com/2018/film/box-office/black-panther-record-opening-box-office-1202703676/

>Yellow Black Panther
what

marketing, this movie has been all over the news, the liberals are pushing it hard as fuck. i'd bet they never make back how much they had to push this with marketing dollars. notice all they talk about is how great it is for being a black superhero movie. but the movie itself just gets a "its okay its fun"

Its all the white girls who voted blue in the last election, and black people who both don't typically watch marvel movies in addition to the MCU fanboys.

>>girls can signal how progressive they are
>>black people can feel like kangs
>>fanboys get to feed their latent cuck fantasy

i am a girl. you lose, nig.

>believing this shit just because someone told you on an image and in the news
you guys are still cucks.
just like your parents.

Context appreciated

>i am a girl. you lose, nig.

tits or gtfo

Literally already in a pewdiepie video

capeshit movies are all crap. An hero fag.

this, there was at least a good 20 articles on this movie alone in the drudge for the past week. all screaming about how great it was gonna be.

Does this mean racism is over?

t. Is a white girl who forced cuck boyfriend to take her to black panther

If I dig through your web history....I bet with 100% accuracy that you have KEK PORN or BLACK PORN listed.

$191,271,109 in 2012 is $210,468,314 in 2018.

Inflation faggot!! But the red pill is the movie is pretty good.

just tell me what the after credits scene was. only reason to go to non-Avengers movies

And it opened in international markets sooner, like every other action hero movie. The international numbers will lag, from the Chinese not being interested. One black on yellow kiss killed star wars there, don't expect them lining up for this.
12% of the population made up 35% of attendance. It only took direct pandering to an Ethnostate to do so.
To be fair, whites have tons of movies about their own Ethnostate defense attempt, but they are always the bad guys in WWII.
I wonder if Black attendance would be 34% in "Iron Fuher - Defense of the Fourteen Words"?

Afronon here. It's just another blaxploitation film, along the lines of Boss Nigger. Not gonna give them my money for just another movie of that category.

Not to mention ticket price increases.

this is good, we need more and it doesn't even havbe to be subtle like usual.

Wait i thought Bridesmaids was a genderswapped adaptation of the hangover? That's enough to count as an original film?

Black Panther was rigged. There were no other films being released at the same time.

You'll scream oppression no matter what white people do so who cares

Ok, now how much did they spend on marketing

>Inflation faggot
To meet the avenger total it needs to have made $206,494,054.61

Fpbp

Sensationalism appeals.
This is just FOTM race sensational.

I'm so tired of maximum excitement marketing.

Das amazing. How much of that we getting back to the black community? it 50% right?

>we find out later someone is fudging the numbers

That would be a very big "wew" moment indeed.

>redpill me on x
>300 replies
>1 post by this ID
This board is dying

>jews lie and are deceptive about everything.
>these box office numbers put forth by the jews must be true.

Really makes you think. No wait, it doesn't because it's more fucking capetrash like nearly every other popular movie in the past decade.

Watched it. Made my brain hurt from the stupidity. Liked Klaw as best bad guy. Alas, main antagonist is like An SF dude read Ta-Nehisi Coates. And wtf? Wakanda is Utopia cuz isolationism & vibranium? I call bullshit. You don’t get high technology being shut off from the world, even if you do allow limited cultural exchange, like “spies” in the case of Wakanda or Dejima & Dutch studies in the case of feudal Japan.
Just couldn’t suspend my disbelief like I could for other parts of Marvel universe.

This is probably bait, but unironically kill yourself anyways

she's right, you know

>I enjoy Marvel movies.

All black people that don't sensationalizeable themselves by race now are irrelevant.

Virtue signalling and sensationalism fucked them over lol.