So now that americans are certain to lose all of their gun rights how long until they are in a full on communist state?

So now that americans are certain to lose all of their gun rights how long until they are in a full on communist state?

Didn't know we were a full on Communist State here in the land of death

How is it certain?

that's because you've been pulled in by the communist propaganda. I'm not originally from here so I can see through it

Because literal children are marching on washington demanding that everyone give up every single gun ever. And they obviously know whats best

Are all Australian migrants retarded or is it just you?

We'll be hunting Communists for sport if it comes to it.

I think the tenets of communism are more involved than "can't own guns", but whatever, Cred Forums is babbies repeating big words they don't understand.

implying they're not already communist

>says the "white supremacist"
kek you cuck

one of the first things you do when trying to force major political change is disarm the population. Look at your little shit hole, ripe for becoming a caliphate and you faggots just handed it over

Lose all our Guns?

No we dont live in the second and third world there Former Prisoner/Outcast.

It will never happen the US government will never make that move because once it does the US government will cease to exist.

That's just Democrat "community organized" agitation. They do this every so often but nothing ever comes of it. Lanza allegedly shot elementary school students in the face, with a sitting Democrat in office, and the liberals went apeshit. They achieved nothing but some gun controls in a handful of deep blue strongholds. They ain't gonna do shit.

lel you say that and talk tough but if the gubmint told you to hand over your guns you would in a heart beat

Will never happen.
Have fun with your LARP tho

>says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time since last week

I doubt it , they need more monitoring of autistic individuals though

Relax. The high tide of gun control was in the mid 90s. The gun owners here are all onto the kike media schemes. Notice they cant even produce a duck hunter in favor of gun control anymore. These libtards are all just practicing their magical thinking like the deluded schizos they are.

wtf? I can't wait for 'The War On Guns' tho. Remember how when like, we had 'The War On Drugs' and 'The War On Terror and now there's no more terrorists and no one buys drugs. It will be bigly tho'

They did that in Australia, all the "hunters" came out of the woodwork to praise the new laws

If the Rats in gummint believed that they would try it. Notice they didn’t try it when they had both House and Senate AND a sitting president. We will not be disarmed and the days for “sensible compromise” are 20 years in the rear view mirror.

>losing all the heat from your chimney

FUCKING WHY?

damn that looks comfy

Your gun community wasn't built on the idea of revolution. American gun culture is revolutionary by nature. If you go to a range here and talk about a gun seize you and the cops amd vets and memedawgs will all jerk off about killing traitor cops and soliders.

Most soliders in security and infantry when asked would refuse to help in a grab as would almost 80% of cops.

1 guy in Dallas shut the city down for 6 hours and required every cop in the city to respond. Imagine 10 random instances like that in the same city, imagine if they coordinated.

It would only take a hundred or so spread out dudes who are willing to die to spark something nationally.

The reality is though that cops simply wouldn't enforce it so long as our police stay white.

?

Pic is max comfy, I would just set up my drum set and never leave

About however long it takes for American liberals to stop spitting on the 'racist' cops and military and beg them to die disarming conservatives in the name of liberal feelings. Or when American liberals stop avoiding firearms like they're a literal plague.

I live in NY and we're required to register our "assault weapons". Something like 4% complied.

I don't see how. It's cold, and there is a coprophagous animal right in the middle of the room.

bad bed placement, they sacrificed utility for aesthetics

The whole point of a proper fire like that is to pipe the chimney through your house, so that it acts as a giant radiator.

The 2nd amendment will be repealed within 50 years.
Once Trump loses reelection the next Dem in office will ban “assault” rifles, high cap mags and shit like that.

makes sense
looks doable too

well since we are in fairy tale land, id say about 500 or so years.

They obviously didn't even organize it. The media probably set it up hilariously enough. We've seen CNN create news to report on several times now

>trying to take guns from Americans

The right to keep and bear arms...

...SHALL NOT....

S...

H...

A...

L...

L...
N...

O...

T...
...BE INFRINGED
SHALL
NOT

Americans lose theirs guns and the (((New World Order))) officially takes effect; 1917 style. The writing is on the wall.

How conveniently timed all these anomalous school shootings.

The reason Australia seems so safe without guns is because America hasn't fallen yet, thus the NWO hasn't come out of the woodwork yet.

This is not a conspiracy theory, it's just a conspiracy and it has a precedent in the genocidal annals of how the USSR came to be.

Australians come across as so smug with their anti-gun rhetoric. Wait until China embargoes you, then invades while all ur minorities run amok. You will be begging for your guns back.

the chinese invasion has already begun and they don't even have to use force and by the time everyone figures it out it will be too late and we have no guns to reclaim the country

That's the thing, America is huge and failing. We will not win it all back and neither do we need to. But even if we claimed a tiny coastal slither the size of Israel we could have a fierce ethnostate with a future. We at least got guns to assert ourselves.

But Australians? Isolated, harsh environment, full of chinks, no guns, powerful belligerent above you. What you gonna do???

Call America? We're fucked, remember? ANZUS is a piece of toilet paper and no one on the Hill could find Australia on a map.