What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkGrkegrD-U
youtube.com/watch?v=mvzvseaJSOI&t=0s&index=1&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E
youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He doesn't care about race mixing though as long as they're good little Christians.

Based.

If in Phoenix, I would join his congregation.

based sometimes, but other times he's your typical baptist faggot.

this

He looks like a Jew

He's Hebrew.

baptist are the worst.
Steven Anderson is a christcuck.

Some neckbeard at his church actually got a normal looking wife
/mgtow/ absolutely btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=kkGrkegrD-U

>loves niggers and interracial couples

Maybe if you wouldn't hate blacks you wouldn't get killed of by them.

He hates technology and adheres to a silly desert death cult.

>He hates technology
citation needed

See his video about transhumanism.

him bashing Pentecostals was fun to watch though. I have Pentecostal family, their religion is the worst

Pointing out that transhumanism is retarded does not mean you hate technology

Anyone with half a brain hates transhumanism. Try again, fingook. You are not going to be a cyborg, now matter how much you cry into your pillow about it.

>names the jew
hes a jew wannabe. he actually says in one of his sermons that the jews in israel arent going to be allowed to stay in israel and that christians will inherit israel

yea maybe christians like that idea but globally its just as offensive as europeans larping as mudslimes claiming israel as ancestral land

Are you mentally retarded? They will kill you whether you hate them or not.

>pastor

>claiming israel as ancestral land
God took away Israel from them

youtube.com/watch?v=mvzvseaJSOI&t=0s&index=1&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp

It was you faggots who took away their land from them.
You deserve everything you will get.

yeah i don't see how having a smartphone and wanting one inserted in your brain are the same thing

He also opposes stuff like stem cell research. Oh boy I sure love dying to cancer which could be cured because of muh jebus fanatics.

oh fuck off, and it was jews for the record.

>MUST ROLL AROUND IN FETUS JUICE TO LIVE FOOOOORRRRREVER!

You are a disgusting faggot.

He is swedish according to himself

Exatcly, you guys are antitechnology.

He *is* a jew.

How does one steal 'land'

Are you implying the niggers want just land? or do they want the shit white people built on the land?
It's the latter and you know it. And as soon as they get it, they'll break it. As they always do.

>He doesn't care about race mixing though as long as they're good little Christians.

i have this theory that he doesn't want to rock the race boat

he knows the bible has a lot to say about race and race mixing, but he's not going there.

friend suggested that he's trying to use the lure of white women to get converts.

Aren't Christians the soyboys?

with 1 endlessly reposted shill thread per day or so advertising him he must be either a poorfag or not have many motivated followers.

He's great but there is one thing that is really wrong with him:

God dispersed the people around the world, gave then their own languages so they couldn't understand each other easily and gave every people its own nation precisely because HE DOES NOT WANT A SINGULAR WORLD ETHNICITY.
Anderson directly attacks god with him encouraging race mixing. There's no way to talk himself out of this.
If god created various nations, languages and cultures then we are forbidden to undo his creation!

Yeah.

some wild faggot screaming in a basement
basically you

He's a proddie so he's a complete retard. .

As a Christian I think it's important that we do not hate anybody however we work with these degenerate until they understand how degenerate they are.

That's the most irrelevant talking point ever that is affecting nothing real in this world.
How fitting for a AnCap to be animated by something as sterile and impotent as this meme.

No, we are commanded to hate evil. That's why god commands us to create governments that kills evil people for various evil deeds.

He is a based goy who spreads love and acceptance between the races. A true mascot for Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E

There is only one chosen people and you are not part of it. You go straight to hell after death just like your ancestors.

Gee I don't know user you tell me

>hates eastern religions
You mean those Indo-European ones? How funny.

This. Retards on Cred Forums don't fucking get that racism is a talmudic invention.

This nut is problematic for a number of reasons. No way he should be representing whites, Christians, or even cultists.

men going their own way btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

>God is the trinity:
Father
Son
Spirit
>The son is jewish
>Therefore christianity is about worshiping jews

Gee these jews seem pretty christian to me.

I can't watch the video but what fucking basis do you have for that nonsense? Concepts of kinship long predate any Talmudic exposure.

thats not how you post a pic

Yet he is Moor according to 23andme.

The absolute state of Amerimutts.

I think he is fine compared to others. He isn't cuck for Zionists, he isn't a racist, and he believe in basic Christian stuff like anti-faggotry.

Overall based.

>Gee these jews seem pretty christian to me.
Nope
"Jews" are satanists

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

Explain it to racist liberals swarming this board.

We do not tolerate racism on Cred Forums. Please leave to plebbit.

He is a based pastor that should be an example to all Christians worldwide.

>Concepts of kinship long predate any Talmudic exposure.
Where's the proof?

Since when did leftards learn how to shitpost

he's based

Exactly, pol is a board of tolerance and we seek to attract more black members so that we can end institutional racism in america.

>calls out the jew
based

STOP

This guy is ruined, he could have at least not looked so happy about it

It's a commie Jew invention, first used against those who opposed the Russian revolution. Slave owners in the south we're never called 'racist' it's a part of Cultural Marxist dialectic, never accept it or engage with their language.

Race traitor

>the bible has a lot to say about race and race mixing
there's some stuff in Old Testament but it's not straightforward, it's more about religion and culture, I think.
Same thing with Paul Letter's, correct me if I'm wrong.

>/ourpastor/ Steven Anderson
can no one besides me hear this guys lisp? i mean come on. no one?

So he's basically like football coaches on colleges or the NFL who promise niggers access to the multiple white women if they play for them.

the land was mostly uninhabited, because without western technology the number of people it can support is limited. And Boers owned it for 300 years. What more do you want to call it theirs?

Yet they handed over their power and some of the land anyway. Must be African climate that made them retarded.

>I read a book
>therefor I have the power invested in me to help end the white race
yeah no this looser could suicide pact his entire congregation and no one would blink an eye.

>pol is a board of tolerance

Under the Windmill of Friendship and Tolerance we march.

Race, nation and culture should always come before faith.

Tolerance should come before those though.

This thread again. FUCK OFF