Everyone innocent child that dies due to no gun control is blood that's on Trump's tiny little hands

Everyone innocent child that dies due to no gun control is blood that's on Trump's tiny little hands.

How many more people have to die for trumpublicans to come to their senses?

sage

This thread is not /pol related

Inb4 "where do you think you are?"

Just fuck off with this random garbage.

When we start raising our children ourselves, not when you take away the guns

>How many more people have to die for trumpublicans to come to their senses?
ALL
OF
THEM

You want our guns so bad why don’t you just take them? What kind of dickwad are you that you have to wait for politicians to give you permission? Are you a soy boy?

All of them

Sage

We don't want your guns. We just don't want you to use them.

So what do you intend to do to stop me? Fucking gun grabbers are all delusional libtards.

then stop being a whiny beta douche trying to burn the Constitution because of your feefees.

The harder you push this the tighter people will cling to their guns you fucking moron. Everytime you faggots push for gun control, gun sales go through the roof. Obama was the greatest gun salesmen the US has ever seen.
Also Sage

Fucking dems,saged.how many children have to die be for we ban cars,trucks or single mothers

you sound like a sensitive homo user, back then we picked tough talking faggots like you first, they are always the weakest.
now get your semen up your sis anus so you don't get her preggus again

Jail time for every person that uses a gun, outside of self defense purposes.

> REEEEEEEE Trump is literally Hitler
> REEEEEEEE Trump needs to declare himself dictator so he can abolish the Bill of Rights, and declare war on the people.

Very telling of the leftist mindset. The whole "Trump is Hitler" is essentially projecting their desire for an all powerful tyrant to rule over them. These people are deranged and dangerous. As you spot them, start taking notes on who the traitors are so that they can be dealt with when it comes time to restore our republic.

So you want a law that already exists? Come back when you finish high school.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

I want that law to actually be enforced, unlike it is now. Republicans love their guns too much for that to actually happen though. Maybe a Democrat in the oval office in 2020 will change things, but it will be too late by then.

Rip, his name was Alex

No one is anti-gun. You are either a statist that wants the monopoly of lethal force in the hands of the elite and their minions or you believe free men have a right to bear Arms. Many guns will be needed to forceably disarm law abiding gun owners that you have turned into criminals with the stroke of a pen.

I will never surrender my arms of my own free will. I will aid and encourage others to resist.

>Jail time for every person that uses a gun, outside of self defense purposes.

So you mean like laws against murder, armed robbery, and home invasions? That is a novel idea.

Well they have strict gun control in France, yet the muslim guy with his truck of peace managed to slaughter 86 innocents in the name of islam, that's more than the vegas shooter managed with dozens of automatic weapons and thousands of rounds.

>Really gets the noggin joggin'

its more enforced than border protection or punishing and getting rid of illegals but hey at least now you understand a little bit how conservatives have felt for the last 10 years.

My children don't go to public schools. The are around a dozen firearms everyday. My oldest daughter knows how to clean the weapons. I don't let her mother clean them since she is perpetually pregnant. I currently have 5 white children.

It is enforced you dumbshit.

All of them have to die.

I dont know why people get so pissed at the anti gunners. Theres no way in hell they're taking our guns with out a second civil war.

Pro gunners are willing to die for our right to bear arms, the anti gunners are all soyboys who wouldnt even risk taking a punch for their beliefs.

Since when did cucks figure out how to make a thread

Barely.

The fuck you smoking? The law is enforced because if I went out and shot someone with a gun id be arrested.

Wtf are you talking about Trump did invent guns try harder shareable shills you suck at this that's why killary lost

oh hi john

At least innocent children wouldn't be dying under a Clinton presidency, since she would actually take action against guns.