WEIMAR REPUBLIC

Making a school project. Can someone give me info about weimar republic and all the bad things and eventually why Hitler came to power

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/133072719
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dora_Richter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_rise_to_power
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

helpful post faggot. What he means is that /his/ strokes their shafts to WWI and WWII discussion and i suggest asking there. There is also a good webm circulating about it. Something about mother daughter fuck teams and the most exquisite blowjob in the capital costing only cents

Its a good place for discussion

couldnt find the webm but maybe check this cataloged pol thread
>yuki.la/pol/133072719

It's a spammer

Thanks

>post about politics not fit for Cred Forums

Why don't you eat a lead bullet for breakfast faggot?

Star with wikipedia, it has a pretty good page on the Weimar Republic and Weimar Culture. Make sure to check out those ones too:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dora_Richter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe

jidf is out in full force tonight

have a bump, weimar republic was a jewish attempt to steal a chunk of germany, they had ties to the soviet union.

would be a better place to ask

Was never there and dont trust (((them)))
Would rather hear the truth from /pol

Also I would appreciate some statistics and info after Hitler came to power. Economy and unemployment changes

/his/ is alright, just don't go full Cred Forums autismo on them and they might have something interesting to say

Germany was paying reparations to other countries in Europe for WW1, the Jews controlled the banks and were bleeding Germany dry. Hitler came to power because of the mass inflation in Germany, turned the economy around by issuing a new currency, pegging its value to 1 hour of labor, economy rebounds at a pace never seen before in history, Jews are mad because they no longer control the German banks (Just like in Russia today) and impose sanctions on Germany regarding trade. Hitler gets pissed and invades Europe and exterminates the Jews who he sees as being responsible for a decade of German misery.

Overly simple but thats the jist of what started Hitlers rise to power and eventual invasion of Europe.

Basically the Jews were responsible for Hitler and their extermination by him.

Alleged extermination*
Also he didnt want war with Britain and France

He definitely killed Jews, the number of is what is alleged.

'The Greatest Story Never Told' and 'Europa: The last Battle' goes into detail about the events leading up to, and during the Weimar era. I suggest looking up those.

(heil'd)
>He definitely killed Jews
If you're talking about jewish bolshevik/"""freedom fighters""" partisans, than yea. There is no clear evidence that he ver ordered the extermination of jews. The Havara Transfer Agreement is testament that he just wanted them to fuck off.

Look for the Salon article where is mentions pedophilia and early gender reassignment surgeries and how it was a good thing

Hitler wanted a fascist Eurostate

Jesus christ, you're doing it wrong.

Do the goddamn research using primary sources, then formulate your own conclusions and write your report.

Don't go into it asking "why was it bad?" That makes you no better than the left. Search for the truth, not what you want to be true.

I dont trust (((wikipedia))) and other sources

Weimar Republic was not as bad as Hitler personally viewed it, to him it appeared as teh definition of wrong and evil because of his heavy biases. The cities were degrading fast, but the country was still the same as it was-pre war, only slightly more impoverished and lost its occupied lands.
>(Just like in Russia today)
And he acutally believes this. Damn
This

Make this thread on 8/pol/
everyone here is a filthy redditor

>Jews are mad because they no longer control the German banks (Just like in Russia today)
>(Just like in Russia today)
>being this delusional

Hitler came to power because of Gregor Strasser.

Read this, that's a great sum up for an English wikipedia article.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_rise_to_power

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8

>Was ist Schund und Schmutz
>what's degeneracy
lel, oldschool lefty/pol/

Please do my homework for me, /pol.

Where does one get more info on this group?

Are you a fed?