Tell me one good reason why the U.S. shouldn't have hate speech laws like we see in the European Union...

Tell me one good reason why the U.S. shouldn't have hate speech laws like we see in the European Union. Human dignity trumps free speech absolutism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Finkelstein
It's like they want us to know

Fuck off, spammer.

I knew it was going to be a kike just by reading the title from the thumbnail. Every. Fucking. Time.

Fuck this whiny jew, do jews do anything else besides complain?

Funny how the lies and historical revisionism didnt matter until it touched his sacred cows.

Meanwhile (((they))) have been painting caricatures of white men and christians that would be illegal in most countries if they were about jews.

Inverting the same racist tropes used in KKK propaganda and Nazi propaganda films placing them firmly on the backs of white boys.

All while erasing our history philosophy and culture to paint white men in a bad light.

And its been done by Hollywood, the elite media, the educational system, the court system, and the federal government, as a purposeful destruction of the white male from positions of absolute power.

But a couple amateur youtube videos are too much for this guy. Ohhhh vey!

THE
FIRST
FUCKING
AMENDMENT

Sage

Hahaha we get rid of social media first before anything dumb fuck

Who decides what is hate?

Liking Jews is hateful to Nazis.

The Times isn't doing enough to silence Daniel Finkelstein.

>Finkelstein

like pottery

HOLOBUNGA WAS REAL

Kek. They even gave the kike bitch a fridge body.

look at Europe, there that was easy.

Nah

why dont we just nuke israel?

Holocaust denial is dangerous?
Destroying any remains of hyperborea is good?

I think this holocaust thing doesn't sound so bad, let's stop denying it happened and make it happen.

>hate speech laws
Negroes are violent subhumans. That is not "hate speech" but a statement of fact.

anyone who thinks their "dignity" is anything real should be whipped in public just to let it sink in that your ego doesn't deserve shit and never will

this is just a shoehorn towards whitewashing delusional people committing crimes of ego-based butthurt using "culture" as a feefee that must not be hurt
anyone who talks about "dignity" like that doesn't know what the word means in english or they'd say something else that doesn't sound so retardedly stupid and insane

There exists literally, universally, no reason at all on the entire planet to limit free speech.

>Human dignity trumps free speech absolutism.
No.

Your opinion is offensive and you should be jailed for daring to speak it publicly.

Hate speech laws in Europe don't protect Whites, thus showing the left's utter hypocrisy.

I refer you to the first amendment
>1 post by this iD

NEXT THREAD
sage

>that nose
I don't even need to see the last name.

16th pbp

Because they 'allegedly' possess a stockpile of their own, with missiles directed towards specific targets as set to "retaliation launch" even if one country stepped out of line and went full glass floor on gods chosen cockroaches all countries would get nuked.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8

>human dignity trumps free speech
you don't want your fefes hurt.
(((finkelstein))) is exploiting those fefes to prevent people from waking up to the truth.
why is this such a difficult concept to understand? its painfully obvious at this point that this isn't about muh dignity. it's about shamelessly preventing the truth and wrongthink tendencies from spreading to normies.
go ahead and silence burgers on the internet, it will only make us stronger irl.

>Freedom isn't dignity
Sage

Jews want to rule and destroy everything thats unique and beautiful. Don't let them destroy your race and culture.

>gets triggered by words
>dignity
There is nothing dignified about being a 40 year old cunt and unable to handle adversity. It's supposed to be children who can't handle their emotions.

because the definition of hate speech is subjective

OP is /ourgoy/

Yeah, they also crash your economy after sucking it dry and fill your countrymen with degeneracy.

My almonds = activated.

Do you think messages are hidden in mainstream publications because Jews can read backwords?

Sage

It is the end of the liberal project and clearly justifies antidemocratic violence.

Not that we should fire the first shot it but if someone was going to be arrested for hate speech they should be protected by the militia such that the government would have to fire the first shot to enforce it.

Vetoed.

>Finkelstein
Of course you want to censor everyone opinions and believes.
That makes more room for brainwashing videos and tweets that influence young children to become sex crazed violent drones.

>op right now

The only hatespeech laws i'm open to are ones that make it illegal to talk about passing hatespeech laws... or ones that make it illegal to talk about banning guns.

If they take my freedom of speech, then I will take their something something.

Because the holocaust is a FRAUD and Juden dont want U 2 interrupt their money making scheme.

If the holoHOAX was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

>Tell me one good reason why your a nigger?

you are much too stupid to be taken seriously

>(((Finkelstein)))

Best propaganda pic ever.

The best way to defeat stupidity is with facts and common sense, not censorship.

I don't subscribe to holocaust denial, but I do like to read about some of the things people say and come up with, simply because it's fucking hilarious. The mental gymnastics they endure to convince themselves and others is akin to reading about real contact with alien beings. I fucking love that shit.

If you can't say what you want, then how are you gonna get rid of all the Muslims in your country?

From greed and hate for the superior and truely chosen people, Aryans.

The answer to the question is the First Amendment exists. The subsequent assertion is not an argument.

Because fuck niggers and kikes. The Holocaust is a lie.

The "Holocaust" is largely a lie. The concept that you can't question an event is extremely disturbing. And "white supremacy" is something we ought to strive towards preserving and expanding.
Who's this little Finkelstein kike? Fuck him.

tell me one reason why Israel shouldn't have open borders. Human rights trumps ethnonationalist absolutism.

The Jews decide what is hate.

ATTENTION JEW

MOVE TO ISRAEL

USE ISRAELI WEBSITES

LEAVE US ALONE

you have "hate crime enhancements" already, that make white people worth less than everyone else

also, even if you don't have de jure hate speech laws, you have de facto hate speech laws, judged by an army of angry youtubers/tweeters/facebookers with smartphones and with nothing better to do with their time, and complied with by a population who are afraid of appearing anything other than virtuous, tolerant and progressive

First Amendment to the Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Pretty much sums it up.

No law abridging the freedom of speech. People want hate speech laws because they hate truth.

No, your feelings do not trump the most important and fundamental tool any free society has.

Tell me one good reason we let Jews live

Because it can be used to silence the truth, to silence opinion, and to force you to be someone you're not.
In canada you can have you children taken away if you don't want to raise them transgender or homosexual,
You can be jailed for criticizing islam, a foreign religion.
etc
Hate speech laws silence people for being different and not liking certain things, hate speech laws is a liberal form of totalitarian authority. They'll call anything hate speech and throw you in prison.

^^^ This

it would be worth it, honestly.

Fuck you faggot. That's why.

This is why we hate Leaf's so much, they are such fucking degenerates.

and this desu. sorry Canada, you really didn't deserve this.

To put it simply, America's redeeming quality is that it isn't as much of a shithole as the EU. We can say whatever we want and we can buy motor vehicles without getting taxed like 2000%. Take that away from us and I don't know what else sets us apart from those second-world nations in europe.

>Finkelstein
Oy veyyyy goyim knows!

If your "dignity" is hurt by insults then you should reconsider your life rather than trying to make it illegal to insult you.

Goddamn, this is beautiful.

America so woke it's FINALLY questioning the freeze peach sacrament.

Fuck your Second Amendment.

We're unironically coming for the First.

Hope it was worth it, skinheads.

You got two messy, shameful years with an orange Asshole in office.

You're getting a Blue Wave so fucking furious it costs you your precious Bill of White Rights.

Never mind the inevitable impeachment.

It will literally LITERALLY be a Federal fucking penalty soon to worship guns, disparage refugees, circlejerk your He Man Women Hate, troll wildly popular black movies, and deny climate change.

America's hate speech laws will be savage AF.

Far right views will no longer get mocked and scorned in just a few sweet years.

They'll land you in jail and actually YES we do want to go full Stalin in your pale white asses.

Fuck your precious hate speech. Fuck your "right" to offend, attack, and kill. Fuck your open internet.

Fuck it, fuck it, FUCK IT!

And fuck you for not realizing your stupid evil Hitler shit has zero place in 2018.

Let's not forget where the degenerate culture came from, burger.

The only way to "fix" the internet is to return to early attitudes of not revealing personal details. The sole reason all of this 'bullying' is so affective is that its been made personal by lack of anonymity.

It came from your country, propped up only by our economy.
Your leader is a shell of a man, degenerate in every action he takes.
Consider suicide or action. Knowing canadians as I do, I'm betting you'll opt for suicide.

>lets return to anonymity
Oy vey what a funny goy.

it would
I think their samsons are even aimed at london, new york, d.c and california

>Let's not forget where the degenerate culture came from, burger.
Liberals ALWAYS blame someone else for their ignorant actions.

Careful what you wish for...

HAHA

What, are you fucking 17? You ignorant young fucks are so clueless you should be put down for utter stupidity.

Seriously, you have ZERO clue how stupid and uninformed you are.

The people YOU support are spending your future output and all you can whine about are muh feelings.

You WILL be future slaves of the very system you hope to create and you are too fucking ignorant to see the reality of the doom you are trying to create for yourselves.

You are literally dumber than Niggers.

>Human dignity trumps free speech
if your dignity is this frail, you may wan't to consider that, you don't have very much of it

>Daniel didlestein
yeah suck my di,- NO he would probably like that and i do not want jew aids

Same here, it's getting quite tiring

that doesn't even mention Warlord Tom

moonman.jpg

Lemme get this straight - Trump and friends are saying terrible, terrible things about negroes, women, and the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ crowd. To stop this, we must have hate speech laws NOW. Those laws have to be enforced by the federal government, which is controlled by ... TRUMP.

And you think this is a good idea?

lol, if someone tried to arrest me for what i said on the internet i would literally and absolutely shoot them; then go back to shitposting.

>Tell me one good reason why the U.S. shouldn't have hate speech laws like we see in the European Union.
Our country is basted on absolute rights like free speech.
No it does not, nigger.

kek

God I love seeing this posted constantly.

honestly i know it's all recorded and tracked and if anything it makes me want to say whatever the fuck i want even more and feel less afraid

Saw the original thread, saved this fine piece of work and now post it everywhere. If the little faggot who was OP in that thread wasn't b8, he got very lucky when Cred Forums decided to ignore it.

Shit for point 1 you don't even need army tier marksmen, a 308 to a transformer will take it out quite handily. You pop enough of those at generating plants and the lead time for replacement starts to spiral out of control.Look up NERC CIP and see just how shoddy their controls are for grid protection, it's some scary shit.

liberals seriously have the audacity to think that since the constitution was made a couple hundred years ago in a different environment politically that it should be revised. i hear this argument constantly. "conservatives just cling to their constitution like religious fanatics"

still couldn't give less of a shit, every political document could be burned and i'd still say whatever i wanted because i can.

>basted

And they unironically say this stupid shit while clinging to a puritanical belief in equality that has no basis whatsoever in science and fails under even the mildest scrutiny.

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

if this isn't bait i'm seriously wondering why so many libshits are going on Cred Forums now

Nuke NYC instead. More kikes.

1 post shill.

Except all minorities will still rant about white people all day every day.
This is a recipe for chaos.

proof?

kek

Funny how kikes always blab about this "Hall of Cost", right gentiles?

>Finkelstein
Every. Fucking. Time.

Shut up fag.

>dangerous lies
only dangerous to liars

Well if they are not getting redpilled then they are the dumbest fuckers on the planet, even dumber than niggers.

They haven’t been hiding this for decades, they’ve been openly advocating at the highest levels of government that people with contrarian views be killed. Just lookup “the brief” and the Jew behind it (fervent anti-trumper that backed Jeb!). These people want you dead and they’re not shy about it.

A minority coworker exclaimed how there were too many white people at our company the other day to me like it was nothing. Imagine if I said the opposite to him.

t. cis white male employee

Sage

These both have to be bait fuck off with your reddit spacing and your caps for dramatic effect

What the fuck isn't considered "hate" speech these days? Seems like there's always some special snowflake that is offended by something. You could say "the sky is blue" and some liberal moron would find some way to construe it as "hateful". We can't censor everything.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

hey look another delusional faggot...don't fall on your sword now sparky, that'd be a mess and our janitors are busy testing your mom's anus just now...and once commie dries it gets crusty, eww...cross between feminine o'dear and skunky dead guy, blech...

Bump

We really need to establish that racist people have rights too. Every culture and race has its strongest support from the people who don't want to be around outside influences. It is completely natural.

Jews get everything by whining until they don't

Because "racists" end up being people making jokes or getting justifiably upset after reading how yet another Muslim gang has raped yet more young girls in your own Christian country. Hate speech laws are not there to protect people, they are there to silence opposition to globalism and replacement migration. And I'm also sick of Jews talking about "white supremacy" and "white privilege", if you can't see through that manipulative bullshit you're a retard or just plain sinister.

Because in 2 decades there won't be an EU. We shouldn't model ourselves after a platform of governance that can't even last a hundred years before consuming itself.

>hate speech laws like we see in the European Union
those differ wildly since legislation is in the hands of member states
another thing is implemetation; in my cunt there has never been a conviction for so-called hate speech

hate speech is just a code word for anti-free speech

Because whoever gets to determine what speech is hateful has way too much power. This is why I always found the idea of hate crimes to be absurd,

It'll stop with the 'social media racists' right? Good lad, I'll take your word for it. CLAP ME IN IRONS GUV

Who gets to define what constitutes hate speech?

Go fuck yourself you dicksnorkler

1st Amendment.

grow a thicker skin, you pussy

Tell me one good reason sandnigger coin-clippers shouldn't be banned from American soil. The First Amendment trumps the agenda of filthy jews.

Oldfag, here. I have to say that I never thought that I would see the day that people are openly arguing against the First Ammendment and freedom of speech. It just seems so bizarre to me. Something has radically changed in this country in the last 10 years.

>this post
>this pic
euphoric

>Human dignity trumps free speech absolutism
Wrong. Legislatong feelings is an ever-changing landscape no one can abide by consistently

Define hate speech

because we don't want to be them

israel is already 15% muslim and has a problem with immigration from africa
in 100 years the only jews left in israel will be those weird orthodox ones with long black coats and curly ringlets. they'll be so inbred by then that they'll barely be able to talk.
the rest of the population will point at them and laugh. probably keep them as pets.

yet people get fired in drowes in the us for opening their mouths off the clock in their private sphere. Your laws are fucked when it comes to this, something which I add would be illegal here.
>I hate niggers
>you're fired
no I'm not
>gets job back and compensation for illegally being fired

yes, it is actually quite alarming

That was the plan numbnuts.

humanity has 40 years left. The only way to keep it alive after that is full scale worldwide cultural marxism/communism. Aka new world order.

In order to create the change necessary in the time frame necessary you have to goad racism and injustice via unreasonableness.

Thats what Obama was doing. Thats what the left has been doing the whole time. Pol is just another tool of hyper radicalization to speed our transition to cultural marxist socialism.

The revolution never ends we will always push the boundries to make society always fighting against our next move while implimenting our last move. In this manner we ended the KKK, installed interacial marriage, women in the workforce, homosexual acceptance, gay rights, gay marriage. So keep fighting about 89 cents and trans rights, while we normalize everything else.

Youre just part of the matrix, The era of white privledge is over.

There is no stopping it. We must tear down our very biology, the essence of class distinctions and create a new humanity from the ashes.

Fucking this.

Every single time.

You're an idiot if you can't see the trendlines from at the very least the 1960s

Freedom of speech requires to tolerance of abhorrent speech. You can't have free speech without it. Being offended by speech doesn't mean you should be protected from it, it means you should educate those against it.

For those who think otherwise, here's a though exercise: Think about if what you want becomes true, and that the public can ban speech deemed offensive. Are you going to have a vote? or are you going to elect those to monitor and control? Who then decides whats allowed and not?

Remove kikes.

All these (((laws))) being proposed to abrogate parts of the Constitution bit by bit. Realize the US Constitution is WHY it is the US and not some other country. We allow people to emigrate too.

I hate them so much

kill urself soyboy

Your fantasy scares no one

Enjoy your mass grave.