Who does this little cunt think she is?

She needs some sense fucked into her

>being american means doing what you're told without questioning it
>being american means giving up your guns because the king knows better than you do
honest americans, why do you tolerate these "people" shitting all over your nation's values and then calling themselves patriots ?

I'd fuck that bitch right in the pooper if I could.

Women are entitled cunts

If you think this is the same America as the one that was founded I've got a bridge to sell you. That America died in the 1960s.

>this is what it means to be American
No

Yes, let us suppor her!!!!

Sadly this, it's still not a complete loss though. We still exist.

Her dad used to be Riff.
She used to be 150 pounds lighter.

Take it back, make it great again

>kids who don't know shit about the world
>probably don't even do their own laundry yet
>think they have the right to try to change the world

Silly little girls think they have all the answers but they haven't had the life experiences to learn.

She needs to be raped.

>supporting children in their effort to take away constitutional rights with emotional arguments is what it means to be American

Do liberals even think about their own rhetoric before barfing it out?

One of the biggest memes in American history is protesting and being a whiny bitch is part of our culture. Everytime there is a protest like this people only make things worse.

Never have, never will.

Demotards have gun full totalitarian, telling you what you have to do and you better do it right now or you'll go to the Gulag

Because the government won't let me purge them

She thinks she's relevant.

Exactly.

>Do liberals even think about their own rhetoric before barfing it out?

It's not about whether it's logically consistent, they don't think logically.

They think "Will this make me feel like a better person?" Then they say it.

Completely selfish and completely removed from reality.

wake the fuck up america

>here's why you should be worried
>here's why this is a bad thing
>GET OUT AND VOTE, YOU IDIOTS!
>this is not a request
Democrats are absolute sheep.

Someone that thinks if they huff and puff they can take all the guns away. Basically an attention whore that needs that good good virtue signaling points.

We're doing our best to retake it.
The tidal wave of Communists is a bit of a problem at the moment.
If we go full scale how civil war . . . well, they'll lose, but we'll also be killing our own brothers.
I hope it never comes to that.
Sadly, the left is really pushing for violence.

In three months time she will be frustrated and depressed and then she will discover pol/.

i know you're still in there but why can't we hear you ? is it fear of retribution ? of being shunned ? fired ?
if that's the case then you need more anonymous ways of gathering people online or if it's too late to take back the 56% country then you need to swarm certain parts of the country and leave the rest to die
say you all go to montana, secede from the union and close the borders, why wouldn't that work ?

>Frenchie talks about authoritarianism to Americans
> Has a globalist cuck President with absolute power calling himself Jupiter

if trump loses 2020, its gonna be soviet america

i've disowned this flag a long time ago, i'm moving to the us soon, legally

>THE KING?

WHEN DID THE PRESIDENT SAY THIS

it's a reference to the american revolution

>emma4change
>4change
>Cred Forums
Nice psyop lads

>we will be the last mass shooting
odds on that?

Another Hollywood loser who I
GUARANTEE has armed security
who are armed with guns.

KEK.
No brother of mine aligns with that filth. I for one have absolutely no issue with killing them in massive numbers

I give them 6 months top

RIP David Cross

We don't tolerate it. That's why guns aren't going anywhere even when faced with dead kids.

so is the president of the USA being a king frog.

>Another Hollywood loser who I
>GUARANTEE has armed security
>who are armed with guns.

Too true. Or gated community. And who do they say to call if something happens? People with guns.

It's all so tiresome.

>That America died in the 1960s.
>1960s
>1917

>1960s
Do I have bad news for you. We died right at the beginning of the 20th century.

I meant 1913.

stop making these threads

the king in my sentence represents the government, my good taco making friend

If these traitorous fucks couldnt ram it through after sandy h when onigger was in office, they have no chance now.

Because we'd get shot. Secession was made a federal offense after the American Civil War.

I unironically partly blame the hippies for the rapid degeneration of american culture.
There's still some good, and there has been some good since then. But God did those fucking faggot acid tripping flower children fuck everything up.

Serious question:

Why does Cred Forums stand against social justice?

Brevik would have killed like 3 people if the teachers in that camp were strapped up

This is an Alex Soros Op. Stupid flash mob demonstration shit. No one gives a fuck what kids think anyways.

polan why is yuor flag sideways

they couldn't get gun control with a muslim president after 24 elementary school kids died. 17 tidepod eating teenaged jews died with trump as president, not happening.

Because they get non for being ugly loner who cant get pussy

How dare she get between me and my right to kill those who think different, she sounds like a liberal and will eat my bullets.

Jordan looks pretty old in that photo.

>This is not a request
I don't take orders

Because there is no "justice" in this cancerous movement that is destroying everything for the feels of the moment.
The idiots pushing this shit deserve to be given to the animals they care so much for.

'social justice' is marxist language control to peer pressure normies into going along with marxist policies without even realizing.

Democrats want you to give up your gun rights so their precious nigger male and spic illegals will be the only ones with firearms.

That is never going to be an America I want to live in. Fuck Democrats/Liberals/Hollywood in the Midterms

Quick Rundown
>Amber Tamblyn is married to super Jew "comedian" David Cross
>Cross financed her ascent in Hollywood, paying for her representation, acting lessons etc, in exchange for getting to fuck/marry her
>she was never really supposed to be an actress, however, more of an influencer, especially leading to a Hillary victory. Chloe (((Moretz))) is another Jewish Hollywood influencer creation.
>Interestingly, David Cross is best friends with alt-lite personality Gavin McInnes, who isn't controlled op per se, but shills for Zionism, and makes side-ho money distracting youth away from the JQ redpill

Want to destroy Amber? Troll David Cross. Bring out his inner extremist anti-white Jew on social.

100000000% false flag

Feminism is a bio weapon

If deranged-liberal Stephen Paddock mowing down country music fans wasn't enough to rile up our rednecks, I don't know what will