#Necessary

#Necessary

Don't worry, they're only coming for the unskilled, unambitious low paying jobs that you and you're educated children don't wan-
>#EDUCATED #SKILLED #AMBITIOUS
b-but that sounds awful, we don't wa-
>#INEVITABLE

precisely what jobs are you talking about? Australia is 2000% full

do refugees get centrelink?

Yes, equivalent to ~50000yen/week

DEATH is INEVITABLE
DEATH is NECESSARY
DEATH is DESIRABLE
#deathtoallthings

ACCEPT THE OPPOSITE OF THE TRUTH IN ALL THINGS OR YOU ARE A BAD PERSON

>50000
holy shit, that's like half a year's salary for a decent job here.

yes and if you pay a whole country 50000 yen a fortnight (* I made a mistake) you can't find a sandwich for sale less than an hour's wage.

If they are so skilled, so ambitious, so hard working , so wonderful, etc. Why are their countries total and complete shitholes? Why do they spend 3000 euros to get a raft to Europe, when they could spend a fraction of that for a visa and a plane ticket?

tl;dr These people are fucking niggers.

WOW!
after watching that my outlook of immigration has literally changed.
i am literally shaking at myself for how i was before.

lets put them right here!

Stop larping faggot. I'm moving to Japan next year and I'm expected to be on 3.5 million a year

>#grateful
Grateful my ass! There's no people more entitled than the "refugees". An episode that redpilled a lot of people here in Norway was an Syrian family of 9 or something that were given a whole house in northern Norway with all expenses cared for. But they didn't like it because it was dark and cold, so they ended up going back to the refugee camp in Lebanon.

>human
stop lying op

Don't kill the messenger faggot.

All newspapers early in 2015:
>The Syrians are highly skilled and educated and will integrate well. They are just like us, they are engineers, doctors and teachers!
The newspapers late 2015
>The Syrians aren't as skilled as previously reported and will need a lot of education to become employable.

Wait, I thought the refugees were Syrians not economic migrant niggers from sub-Saharan Africa.

>t. LARPer / english teacher
50k = ~500 US

my most expensive coat costs more than that lmao.

>liberal messiah complex

>#Necessary
#Niggers
#NotWelcome
#NoFuckingWay

is that the one that says 'i'm a faggot larper' on it?

So is Genocide, eventually the invading rats have to be Exterminated

its raf so it might as well say that lmao

>244 million are on the move
244 million doctors, engineers and scientists coming to share their Wakandan space magic with the west.

This made my heartrate increase and my stomach turn into a knot.

Something more than rage.

I wonder how they will adjust to "progressive society"

Well, they know how to cut and operate on young girls generals, so they'll probably lend a helping hand.