youtube.com/watch?v=BG0a04PX-zY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yesterday at 4pm

Why didn’t he cry when Sandy Hook?

Boo hoo hoo hoo.

Sniff.

I can imagine all across America women's pussys turning sahara desert dry and laughing at this faggot crying like a little bitch. No spine. No Testosterone at all. Emotional wreck. And even if its fake, fake crying is still real crying.

#proudshitholer

This fucker should be crying over the absolute FAILURE of his former agency to do one damn thing to stop this massacre from happening in the first place, even though they had the shooter handed to them on a silver platter.
>too busy with MUH RUSSIA, let him blast those kiddos, mate

No Jews died

Feminization agenda.its irritating

People actually fall for this drama? Pathetic.

When you have a soyboy Commander in Chimp for 8 years you can expect some bad habits to rub off on people.

I don't even get why he's talking about a failed terrorist, are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

Why do these people think this bullshit works? He's pathetic.

When John Boehner, speaker of the house, would literally cry when Obama would do something he didn't like.

sorry about the low-t

Mudd is a sanatist faggot who wears women's underwear ...
The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

This vidya explains it . The vengeful Gestalt..

Redpill warning

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

What's pathetic is that people are too busy circlejerking about their alleged divine right to have assault weapons that they don't care about kids getting killed because of that right.

Trust me when grown men cry, pussies dry up faster than the Nile in summer. Women are good at larping that they care but the ratio of diminishing returns a crying man can get from a woman larping to care divides by 5 every time it happens.

When they pay you to do so.

When they realized they could get the retarded normie sympathy.

Men just adapt to women tactics.
So you don't need a valid argument anymore, just tears.
If it works with women it should work with males.

Easy as that, and if you are such a fucking pussyboy who does that...burn in hell.

Fuck the kids. If those little shits had all been aborted like leftyscum want, school shootings would never happen.

>wanted to blow up a weapon
>a car bomb
>was send to blow up a car bomb
>he lost a lot of his skins
>his hands his feet

Nice reading that script schlomo

Man up buttercup you type like a faggot

>When did it become acceptable for grown men to cry in public?
dunno, but if i cry in public. you better step aside because that is the point i lost control and i will smash anyone and anything in my way.

tldr: crying is not always about emotions

It doesnt matter how many high school students die. Weapons are power. Governments are power.

Power can only be checked by Power. Not feel good thoughts and tears.

That is why our REVOLUTIONARY forefathers put the 2nd amendment in place.

1. Being they needed an immediate form of defense from the British or Spanish.

2. Knowing that force, or the threat of force is the only thing that can prevent governments from going all out tyrannical.

They knew that Might Is Right. The side with the most armaments usually wins.

careful with that sharp edge user

Yeah, I mean, it's almost like getting your dick wet is the only thing that matters and not all those dead kids.

Hey, you know what really turns pussy into asphalt?

Socially inept, gun worshipping skinheads who participate in four or five women hate threads per day and still think climate change isn't real.

>butthurt
t. nigger
The founding fathers weren't thinking of arming future rebels at all when they wrote the amendment. That's why they said "well-regulated." Back then we faced a lot of potential military threats, and now we haven't had a mainland war in 157 years.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

what is edgy about it. i could do edge if you like tho. i was only stating that crying is not always about emotions. besides i am very laid back, but once the bucket is full, you have to empty it somehow

Because this is all parlour tricks by a group of (((people))) that are used to using emotional manipulation on their gullible audience because their minds have become impervious to facts and reason.

Not my FBI Agent

>implying they wanted to stop the shooting

>"former" CIA head
Can literal psychopaths even feel emotions for other people, or have moments of empathy?

>*concerned citizen

Are you saying we arent going to have a mainland war? Lol mass immigration made a series of civil wars inevitable. This nation will Balkanize like all great empires when they finally succumb to internal instability and loss of social cohesion.

Also even if it was illegal, why wouldnt you want guns, or other things you like? Are you a cuck? Do you like being fucked up the ass with a giant red white and blue dildo?

>Lol mass immigration made a series of civil wars inevitable. This nation will Balkanize like all great empires when they finally succumb to internal instability and loss of social cohesion.
Stop LARPing. If there's a civil war people will either be drafted or would join militias with government arms.

So I will ask again.

Even if it was illegal, why wouldnt you want guns, or other things you like? Are you a cuck? Do you like being fucked up the ass with a giant red white and blue dildo?

No, lol, this is the guy who called Assange a pedo on CNN. He's not human.

>#proudshitholer

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck XDDDDD
I don't need a gun.

>I dont need a gun

Good sheep. Good Christian Lamb of God. Always eager to be slaughtered and corpsefucked. Why protect yourself when we have police amirite??
Remember if you ever have a break-in or a pack of niggers are stomping on your fucking neck, just call the police and HEY...They will be there for you! Boom. Just give them 17 minutes and they will be there for you buddy! :)

I live in a safe area, and I actually take precautions to secure the house.

In 20 years of broadcasting for CBS, the only time Walter Cronkite came close to shedding a tear was when the news came over the wire that President Kennedy had been shot and killed. He paused for a moment, took his glasses off for a second to collect his thoughts, and then went right back to informing the American public like a goddamned professional.

They were made of sterner stuff back then.

no where is "safe" you dipshit, it's a barely controlled situation