/ItalyPol/ 90 billions of Minibots [Farewell EU Edition]

- CRASHING THE EU -
Chief economist of Lega explain Minibots (new Italian currency)
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz05I-U8Gz8

1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country were center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
lacrunadellago.net/2018/02/18/troppi-cittadini-bianchi-esclusa-una-citta-ungherese-da-capitale-europea-della-cultura/
youtube.com/watch?v=GrQGrcpuvGY&list=PLyoSeEK_QkheY08LeouIZJs6LPLQq10U1&index=141
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
youtube.com/watch?v=k7x8Qfh5nSE
italia.isidewith.com/en/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/03/ex-israeli-spymaster-who-helped-capture-adolf-eichmann-releases-video-in-support-of-german-far-right-party/?utm_term=.94536565ae18
youtube.com/watch?v=pSDSS4aYC3Q&list=PLyoSeEK_QkheY08LeouIZJs6LPLQq10U1&index=144
youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nzk1EnN0w
navigatoreelettorale.it/it/#!/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/15/grillo-gli-immigrati-in-svizzera-sono-dirigenti-qui-gli-spariamo-ognuno-ha-immigrati-che-si-merita/4162801/
archive.is/zQUYo
yournewswire.com/wikileaks-pope-benedict-deep-state/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6293
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59003
youtube.com/watch?v=PuFdYJa7DNc
youtube.com/watch?v=OsicLV_qWOg
salvinipremier.it/i/docs_file/Italiani_estero_-_Come_si_vota.pdf
youtu.be/Yc0NmPLm4uE?t=2m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=J6s7f0yiNJc
youtube.com/watch?v=NY_cmiVWGtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nation Election Day 4 March
Last Polls:

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [communists] 1,5%

Votes distribution:
Blue = Right Wing Coalition
Red = Globalist Coalition
Yellow = Movimento 5 Stelle

1) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

2) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

Reminder to vote Lega so the new government will give full autonomy to Veneto and Lombardia
also also
spesa storica = shit
costi standard = good

>urban areas
>ugly as famine yellow lines stretching over multiple regions
that's a very shitty map desu

threadly reminder to ignore trolls, mutts and d&c shills

From now on its only corse di cavalli clandestine and conclavi due to the fact polls are illegal.

sheeeeeeiiiit, it's that time already?

If you vote, you vote for the Casta. No matter whose name is written on the paper.

Say #IONONVOTO!

STAY IN THE EURO!!!!

i guess we could look at bookmakers now

you could do the meme option and put a fetta di salame inside ballot with "mangiatevi pure questa" written on the ballot along with benis drawings :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Holy shit EU literally against Europeans
lacrunadellago.net/2018/02/18/troppi-cittadini-bianchi-esclusa-una-citta-ungherese-da-capitale-europea-della-cultura/

Ah how a you say in the englais? Hm giba me dato

Yuppp friday 16 was last day for polls.

Alfano is creepy.

>taking this long to see the obvious

WE WUZ BANKERZ

BUMPPP
Bona fortunae!

news from germania dear fratelli:
AFD just surpassed the SPD and is now the second strongest party

youtube.com/watch?v=GrQGrcpuvGY&list=PLyoSeEK_QkheY08LeouIZJs6LPLQq10U1&index=141

due popoli una guerra soon

I can tell you the vocabulary of the only nigger in my disctrict (a beggar outside the food store where I go to buy stuff)

1) giao fradello plis
2) dai monei plis
3) io fame amigo plis
4) plis monei plis

Thats it basically.

inb4 German autism has to ruin it all again

che schifo i grillini

you will lead with an example at the next upcoming elections
just like back then
forza salvini! good luck!

holy shit the grillini are embarrassing

>what are statistics
Anyway il fatto readers are too intelligent for statistics

Well considering the immense humiliation the Krauts have suffered since WWII, you think they would have learned to reign it in. Or so I would hope.

the absolute state of Gr*llini

>AFD just surpassed the SPD and is now the second strongest party

Source?

one look at the EU is enough to tell me it's not the case, sadly

It's not that hard to believe. SPD tanked a lot due in good part to Schulz

Based Italy.

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
"insa" are the most trusted polls
the (((other))) agencies are 100% shilling for the government
AFD scored 12,6 in september (as seen on the right column)
leftists are going nuts on twitter right now

Well to be fair the Jew has worked them over with brainwashing and reprogramming even harder than any other country. The Kike has made them their puppet for the Kalgeri plan soley out of spite.

But is the German right(the real right) that I'm worried about. If Germany refrains from Autism and not pointlessly reviving the old rivalries with France and the slavs we'll be good. If not, then yeah we have problems.

>leftists are going nuts on twitter right now
holy shit it's true

Put this on Kikebook faggots:
youtube.com/watch?v=k7x8Qfh5nSE

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
>THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

The EU is run by Merkel, who was a former women commie and jewish puppet. Literally anyone would run things infinitely better.

>Put this on Kikebook

No thanks, I understand economics.

N-NO GOY WE'RE NOT SHILLS
DELET

Fucking amazing, time to uncuck this ravaged continent of ours, country by country. Viel Erfolg

And?
You have to tell that to others.

Oh, w8, you are a fucking piddino and don't get a shit.

wooosh

>country by country
>quarter by quarter
>street by street

>I understand economics
>DON'T LEAVE THIS DRACONIC SCAM YOU FILTHY GOYIM, WHO'S GOING TO CONTROL US WITH BREAD AND CIRCUSES IF YOU DO?

Damn, when did Italy get so based?

correlation is not causation.

And after that maybe gas some Africans for old times sake. Put a dent in their hideous population.

can someone give me a quick rundown on the partys? im dual citizen and i have to vote

and we should keep being Juncker's puppets because...?
>YOUR ECONOMY IS WEAK GOY, ONLY BY GIVING AWAY ALL OF YOUR SOVEREIGNTY YOU WILL GET EUROGIBMEDATS

German/Japan/Italy Axis 2.0 when?

Vote pic related its the right wing coalition (you can choose which party candidate you want to elect).
If you want some info on parties look here

he's just shitposting, he does the same in every thread. There's him and the PCI faggot leaked from leftypol

How do we know that Silvio won't fuck us all and ally with Renzi?

SOON

vote beppe

Even if he does they won't have the numbers without Lega and FdI, which won't ally with PD

we don't, but then again who isn't trying to fuck us over

TL;DR: vote salvini's lega

Also remember to make sure /ourguy/ wins in Lombardy

I don't have anything against germans but an alliance with them proved to be our doom in WW2, we should not make the same mistake.

Which is why we should vote for Lega, not FI

Even Beppe left M5S.

Kek he killed 3 people in a car accident, somehow the 4th passenger survived a 80mt fall, he must have been superman or Hulk

Congratulation and good luck for our friends in krautpol.

I know, Silvio is the ancient god of trolling, PD wants more niggers, M5S economist's has the merchant hand far up is ass, I'd vote best girl but let's face it, she doesn't have the possibilities of memelord

Guess who invented fascism? We're way too close to them geographically to like niggers

Don't worry I was memeing, I doubt there will be any need to do axis powers again.

kek

I doubt Germany will do something in the first place.

Does someone have a poll for rome and turin?
i wanna know how many people are going to vote for m5s again

btw post them
italia.isidewith.com/en/

Germany problem is no one want to ally with Adf

only Mossad agents like AfD
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/03/ex-israeli-spymaster-who-helped-capture-adolf-eichmann-releases-video-in-support-of-german-far-right-party/?utm_term=.94536565ae18

>73% Lega
Not that I didn't know who to vote for

Tua figlia viene stuprata, drogata a morte, tagliata a pezzi e divisa in due trolley abbandonati nel centro della tua città da 3 negri
>mfw antifascisti e antirazzisti manifestano

Condoglianze ai genitori

Veneto And Lombardy are Italian.

tfw

autonomy and independence are two different things

KeK
Btw this right wing wind blowing all over Europe is unstoppable, so its only a matter of time.

>tfw
NO NO NO NO NO NO
I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THAT

quick rundown?

youtube.com/watch?v=pSDSS4aYC3Q&list=PLyoSeEK_QkheY08LeouIZJs6LPLQq10U1&index=144

Those tests are pretty bad

5 star voters saying african migrants are great because an african migrant in Switzerland became a successfull banker and that the same doesn't happen in Italy because fascist Lega voters throw bananas at niggers

>There's no such thing as Kalergi plan, you are a conspiracy theorist goy

>lack of social mobility due to fascistic bananas
lyl

get out

>cant be capital of cuckEU if its not enriched by muslim and niggers

who would have thought

youtube.com/watch?v=j3Nzk1EnN0w

Daily reminder that Salvini will never win.

holy fucking shit this is amazing
we have to catch up asap

I've only seen something about the collegio of Turin being "uncertain", nothing about the proportional votes.

this is the start . Some guy (marialui22) explains that the nig banker has KANGZ descent (related to Ivory Coast's president), multi degrees, and CEO of a big briton insurance company (so not a regular shithole clandestine, but a big bucks guy)
Other guy (figlio del grigio) compliments his research and says this confirms what Grillo said, africans are good resources and we are stupid for tossing bananas at black football players.
Basically, he missed the point, or he's just stupid. Or both.

>Linking to imgur
Fuck off, mate

Prove you are not a shill

navigatoreelettorale.it/it/#!/

AHAHAHAHHAA HOLY SHEEEEIT

PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM

How about no

Daily reminder that slurping niggers' jizz will give you aids, you better go get tested.

they'd better get tested

holy fuck

PAGATO

Are those refugees or Italians?

addendum

>"Ormai la società futura, quella di mio nipote e di tuo figlio, sarà una città meticcia, c’è già un milione di ragazzi nati da matrimoni misti di Erasmus”.

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/15/grillo-gli-immigrati-in-svizzera-sono-dirigenti-qui-gli-spariamo-ognuno-ha-immigrati-che-si-merita/4162801/

archive.is/zQUYo
guys?

literally kiked to the max

>traitor Pope will get the rope

Based bishops

>Beppe endgame is pic related

>Erasmus
Why progressist retards always talk about Erasmus project as it is a big thing and not a really ignorable fenomenon?

>navigatoreelettorale.it/it/#!/

There was a thread yesterday with an article that said that the abdication of Ratzinger was imposed by the deep state globalists (jews, jesuits and Obama administration).
I am not even a christcuck, but I hope that those kiddie diddlers get their shit together and kick out this filthy commie globalist Cuckcesco.

hang him!!!!!!
and then burn the body

thought is worth to link to the other ita thread,
made mostly to share memes

Ma poi "i matrimoni misti Erasmus" l'erasmus dura 6 mesi e serve per farti regalare qualche esame all'uni...ma che cazzo si fuma Beppe?

METICCI STRAORDINARI

Ma poi l'erasmus non solo tra Europei? Che c'entrano i cinegri?

Saluto al Duce!

No.

>un milione di ragazzi nati da matrimoni misti di Erasmus

beppe said in the same interview,
"we will have sons of chinese and blacks, and they will be yellow and 2mt tall"

R8

Ma infatti..i livelli di propaganda pro-meticciato veramente stanno raggiungendo livelli ridicoli.

unchecked trips

perche?

6/10 not bad

Holy shit that’s amazing!

perché sei un neocon di merda, ecco perché

a me è toccato esattamente a metà fra popolo della famiglia e lega nord.
A quanto pare siamo dei christcucks.

>leggermente progressista
>neocon

>5 Stelle losing votes
ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Gib link, I'm curious now

>crede che i neocon siano conservatori in qualsiasi aspetto diverso dal nome

Daily reminder of what extreme leftist parties put in their electoral program, pic and greentext related: "Potere al popolo"'s program

>l’abolizione del regolamento di Dublino III, delle leggi Minniti-Orlando e di tutte le leggi razziste che lo hanno preceduto;
>l’abrogazione degli accordi bilaterali che permettono il rimpatrio forzato e di quelli che servono ad esternalizzare le frontiere, per >l’attivazione di canali legali e protetti d’ingresso in Europa;
>l’abrogazione del T.U. in materia di immigrazione (Bossi–Fini) frutto di emendamenti della Turco–Napolitano, la rottura del vincolo tra permesso di soggiorno e contratto di lavoro, la chiusura di tutte le forme di detenzione amministrativa, il passaggio di competenze ai Comuni per il rilascio e rinnovo dei titoli di soggiorno, meccanismi di regolarizzazione permanente;
>l’approvazione dello ius soli e la sua estensione a chi è comunque cresciuto in Italia, una revisione estensiva della legge sulla cittadinanza, il diritto di voto a partire dalle elezioni amministrative per chi risiede stabilmente nel nostro paese.

horrible.

>più ebrei prende più voti di casapound

Sono abbastanza sicuro che la bonino la votano solo ed esclusivamente donne (questo include i ricchioni del tipo checca) solo per simpatia ed empatia.

C'ha il cancro lmao poverina la devo supportare lol, LA FORZA DELLE DONNE

this was the article linked in the thread that I cannot find in the archive at the moment

yournewswire.com/wikileaks-pope-benedict-deep-state/

the source is probably not 100% reliable, but the thesis has some good points and has never been deeply investigated, I wonder (((why))).

/r/equesting this logo changed into +AFRICA pls

Ho letto una analisi che diceva sostanzialmente che chi vuole punire il PD di Fonzie è portato a votare altri partiti della coalizione tra cui +Europa maggiormente. Spero che ora che Prodi ha fatto l'endorsment per Insieme, i voti si spostano lì. Mille volte meglio Gentilgoy in parlamento che la Bonino.

Wow che fantasia nel fare i loghi.

>party is literally called "power to the people"
>wants to release criminals and at the same time make the population defenseless by taking what few guns are left
I never wanted to kill some commies so much iny whole life

>voglio punire renzi perché sono scontento di come ha ridotto la sinistra
>voto la coalizione di sinistra
>alla fine governa comunque il Pd di renzi in caso di vittoria del csx

This is what leftists believe in

Here's the podesta mail about the issue

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6293

Did I pass? Please no bully.

>Sono abbastanza sicuro che la bonino la votano solo ed esclusivamente donne
Millennials too. They consider her a trustworthy and respectable candidate for whatever reason.

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong amirite?
Imagine being so brainwashed into believing such crap.

9/10
congratulations
if all voters were like you, Italy would be the most developed country in Europe BY FAR.

MILK

Vabbè, che i sinistri non sono esattamente dei fulmini di guerra non è una notizia recente.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS, HAVE YOU EVER READ THIS PODESTA EMAIL ABOUT RENZI?
AHAHAHAHAH AND THEY SAID "NO" VOTERS FOR CONSTITUTIONAL REFERENDUM WERE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

WHAT THE FUCK

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59003

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
WTF
I HATE PD I HATE LEU I HATE M5S AND YET THEY'RE THE CLOSEST TO ME?
FUCK THIS
REEEEEEE

>soyboy avatar
kek, shill better

>that high on progressista
unironically kill yourself

>If Renzi brings home the electoral law and the reform of the senate (a truly historic change) he will then be unstoppable
>unstoppable
like Hillary 99%

Perhaps it's because you agree with the right on immigration but disagree with them on other issues.
A big flaw of this test is that, contrary to this one , you do not have the possibility of choosing which category and questions (immigration, economy, siza of government) are more important to you.

some times ago i have read emails about berlusca in 2011,they are interesting.

to be fair, all avatars are bugmen

redpill coming through

I see
I surely agree with Lega on immigration and giving regions autonomy, but perhaps turns out I don't agree that much on other stuff?

This is not the point: don't you remember during campagna elettorale the useful idiots shilling the constitutional reform as the new big step to save money and make a faster, better government?
Grillini were unironically right on this: if Renzi had won, he would have had the leverage to command the senate with large majority and the power to pass all the bills the left wanted, first in line was fucking Ius Soli.
WEW LAD

>Bocconi cucks voting for more Europe and PD

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

On one hand true, on the other hand, in Italy making a totally new government keeping the same or a slightly different majority coalition has never been a problem, historically
if MPs say fuck this PM, we'll put another one, not even the reform could've stopped it

>not pretending to be a fascist 34 years old female doctorate on a web survey
it's like you don't even try

my point was that it's not a gender thing, rather a 'classist' one.

OY VEY C'MON IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE GOY

youtube.com/watch?v=PuFdYJa7DNc

ITALY FOREVER

Reminder Di Stefano will be on Raidue 22:20

They would probably suck dicks and fake being gay/transgender just to get a good degree.
I'd like to hope it's like I said rather than believe that they can really be so cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=OsicLV_qWOg
This is the real fascist song

Yes.
5 star movement is finally going to hell.

Here is mine

I, personnally see no brainwashing.

I just see German politicians as completely inept and irresponsible.

Well, that is because that African banker got to where he is as he decided to do the responsible thing and get an education.

Those africans however, chose to illegally enter europe in the hope of welfare. They chose poorly.
They do not deserve to stay there, they should be kicked out like the lazy lying negroes they are.
Their countries of origin are doing well economically and are politically stable, so what are their excuses for coming to any European nation?

Per gli italiani all'estero che vogliono dare la preferenza alla lega.

salvinipremier.it/i/docs_file/Italiani_estero_-_Come_si_vota.pdf

btw Salvini will go to Bologna tomorrow.
What's the possibility of a chimp out?

Pretty big.
When will he be there?

Eh, still going to vote lega, not too much of a conservative because everytime i try to debate with other conservatives it automatically becomes a spiral of righteousness on who is the less degenerate and how someone should use his free time.

I got called a nigger because i like boxing, so yeah

during the night I think...

>I got called a nigger because i like boxing
iktf, though what kind of brainlet did you talk with?

To be fair, (((they))) didn't specify which (((people))) they want to give (((power))) to.

>Bologna
The city is heavily infested with leftists, right?

doubles of truth, though you'd think they're against (((bankers))) and the like

yup

>I got called a nigger because i like boxing, so yeah

That's retarded. The Greeks were practicing it way before any nigger

>the absolute state of Bologna

Nuke bolongna.

based Donato

Glory to Free Italy
Glory to Europe of Nations
death to islamic invaders and their neomarxist handlers

I don't like AfD since they have sodomite members among them.
And I doubt things are going to become good democratically. I however appreciate that certain parties represent in a certain manner the fact that more and more people around Europe are waking up.
I expect succesful 1848-esque succesful nationalistic revolutions against a truly evil (((enemy))) to do the thing tbqh.

yep
8:30 pm

Quando sei cosí di destra che non sei neanche in scala

>I got called a nigger because i like boxing, so yeah
That's probably shitposting, though...

why 2 threads tho

more coverage

gas instead of nuke
can't destroy the architecture

Che sito è?

Where is the other thread?

lol

Trovato da solo. Odio il phoneposting.

>popolo della famiglia
Chi cazzo sono?

It must be a different OP then.

Adinolfi forse?

L'altro mi dava Lega, ad ogni modo va bene così.

How's everyone's night going?

It's evening here but it is ok
I made myself pasta in your honor, and I did not even break it before putting it in water

But prisons should be reofrmed, now as now they are basically criminal universities where people can learn all kind of illegal skill.

this HAS TO BE a false flag

tee bee ech there's no point in expecting prisons to work if 41 bis isn't the standard sentence

Berlusconi is a cuck right ? He only want power and doesn't give a shit about italians ?

How cucked is AfD though? Are they civic nationalist?

pretty much
at least is foreign policy has always been somewhat solid tho

This is quite interesting.

SERIOUS QUESTION
On an average minded italian (kek)
What are their main arguments to NOT vote for Salvini/Lega?

Beside obvious:
>"I am a butthurt southern italian and Lega used to hurt my feelings"
>"I am an obvious communist/antifa/antiracist/acab/bolognese"

muh seminatore di odio

Good man. Get some good Italian sauce to go with it.

>only wants power
>cuck

ffs stop using random buzzwords

I've seen a lot of people say it's because he's allied with berlusconi

The argument was since africans and afroamericans are the majority in this kind of sport it is degenerate.

But even so, other than that i like drawing and writing stuff (mainly classical fantasy) and i enjoy the occasional D&D session.

I don't pretend to be liked because of these and honestly i do not care, but the whole sperg on the "you are doing something therefore you must be purged despite your individual accomplishment" keeps me away from "traditional conservatism".

>tfw i was there when simone di stefano sperged out at roma comics and spilled voluntarly a coke on a bad satirical comic on mussolini
>tfw he chimped out like a true nigger

>muh diamonds
>muh 20k euros a month doing nothing

fuck, talking about food reminded me of a zapiekankas kiosk in front of Olsztyn train station. I miss those.
cheers polish brother

too late, already eaten
cannot move now, too full
thoughs prayers energy and memes of mine are with you, Italy

Nice
Counter arguments:
>1. Coalition agreement: if Lega gets a single vote over Berlusca, Lega will chose its candidate (Salvini)
>2...
>3...

heh I am in Olsztyn right now, shitposting from UWM

Thank you based pole, we won't forget you guys, we need each other to uncuck Europe

>ywn be invited by your friend Putin to go on a trip in Crimea
I envy Berlusconi tbqh

>Sgarbi redpilled us in 2014 youtu.be/Yc0NmPLm4uE?t=2m1s
>m5s is a fucking fake party
What arguments do we have to show this^?

Because he is racist xenophobic and hates the south yada yada yada

Fun fact : i am from the south and there is a facebook article in which are reported all the supposed mean words he said toward us. Out of 25 of them only ONE is authentic and is not even offensive. The biggest one (the southerner do not deserve the euros they are africans yada yada) was even wrongly attributed to him, there is a video proof which shows that was 2 idiots from giovani padani who sperged out.

These are the same people who complain about fake news and people being gullible, some of them even shared the 18 mass shootings in america since january. My fb feed is INFESTED with posts like this

Fun fact n.2 : Immigrants is not a race, southerner is not a race, italian is not a race, whoever i highly doubt any one on normiebook can even give a textbook definition of racism. And even if it was there are africans and east europeans who support him because they immigrated regurarly (Tony Iwobi)

A serious concern would be : how are you going to avoid a deficit with the flat tax if you are not at the same time derugulating the market and privatizing schools and hospitals , thus relieving the public debt?

But we all know 9/10 do not bother reading the programs

Goddamnit mods going at it once again with this stale polandball meme...

no prob, you Italians are good people and you do not deserve all bullshit multiculti going on in your lands

Hi guys, the only thing i care about is italy leaving the Euro asap.
Which party should i vote for to maximize that chance?

Casapound?
Centrodestra?
or 5 stelle?

I honestly dont give a fuck about any other policy, none of the things they promise are possible if we dont leave the euro first anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=J6s7f0yiNJc
>buh, racist old lady called me negro (word negro used 5 times in less than 3 minutes)
>not the first time it happens (but (((coincidentally))) I decided only now to make a video about it)
video of the "accident":
youtube.com/watch?v=NY_cmiVWGtc
notice how not only based nonna never says the word negro or any equivalent, but the shitskin actually calls another woman "questa rumena albanese" at 0:26

lega

Lega

Vote Lega nationally.
Casapound is better when it comes to local elections.

Totally this ^ is the real problem and we actually can't counter to that, gl to south Italy from cancaro man town.
The serious concern is real but we already know that most people don't even know that, they ban Lega from their options 90% for different reasons.
Personally, i don't really know mcuh about economy, but that proposal (flat tax, equitalia low ever going to be baid bills "agreement" to push people to start work and give jobs and pay taxes again, deleting spesometro redditometro, studi di settore etc) could actually push for people to restart the money cycle.
Yeah ggez with words but in actual numbers it's impossible to predict how that would end.
Anyways it's the only proposal that actually want to give a big change on taxes/jobs/money

Well, I can make the argument that we don't need immigrants and that they are making Italy worse.

The crime rate for some specific crimes is higher for immigrants. Most immigrants don't integrate well so that leads to cultural clashes and even social ones.
There's research which shows that when immigrants reach a certain mass or number of they people, they stop integrating all together. This explains well how some parts of cities have changed in the last years.
A high number of immigrants but also a continuous flow increases the competition for jobs among low skilled Italians, thus putting a depressive trend on their salaries. Immigrants accept poorer working conditions and worsen working condition for low skilled immigrants in this case as well.
Kids of immigrants will try to go into higher qualified jobs, thus increasing competition in the future for high skilled jobs.
A lot of second generation, that is kids who mostly studied in Italy, have lower scholastic performance than Italians so money invested on them are useless.
Immigrants use way more public services and resources from the state compared to the taxes they pay. People only look at their contribution to INPS but that's only a part of the story since they don't account for schooling for kids, healthcare, various fiscal deductions, public services like roads, police, etc and so on. Why? Well for once because some groups of immigrants have a higher unemployment than Italians but also because they have lower incomes so they pay less taxes.
Automation is around the corner and will probably destroy around 30% of low skilled jobs. This is put into perspective by looking at our current unemployment of 11% and youth unemployment of around 30%. There won't be enough jobs in the future. Automation will explode exponentially at some point and move very fast until it saturates. It might take decades until saturation of automation if even it happens.
I can go on but I reached the character limit.

>I expect succesful 1848-esque succesful nationalistic revolutions against a truly evil (((enemy))) to do the thing tbqh.
The second Europeans start rising against their governments and purging shitskins and their enablers, you can expect ZOG (see: NATO) bombs to start flying

This is a serious problem.

If in the coalition will win Forza Italia Salvini wouldn't exercise his veto on proposals for the premier candidacy given by Berlusconi, including Draghi or Tajani, in order to not break the centre - right alliance

the thing is salvini and berlusconi were in power for quite a while and never actually managed to contrast the eu or the euro, lets look at facts, lets not forget the past.

Thats why im leaning more towards 5stars or casapound, doubt theyll manage to leave the euro either, but at least its a possibility.

Also, attached my test

>salvini
>in power

Think about it, Berlusca's gov with Lega was 2008-2011
Salvini got in charge as 1st man Lega in 2013

REMINDER THAT THE LATEST SHILL TACTIC INVOLVES PUSHING A NON-EXISTENT RIFT BETWEEN SALVINI AND FORZA ITALIA, DON'T GIVE IN TO THEIR PSYOPS.

>m5s in 2018
>anti eu party
pick one and only one

Reminder that Milano is not a white city

Milan is basically London-tier. Last summer i had to transit through the central station at around midnight, what a fucking mess it was. Ethnic gangs of blacks, arabs, latinos eyeing each other and shit like that.

true, thats why im moving more towards casapound, but theyll probably not even pass the 3%.
The thing is, 5star used to be very anti euro and proposing the referendum, so MAYBE theres still hope that they are just being less direct on it now because otherwise the media will destroy them, and then will still reach the famous referendum... its not clear, like casapound who has it in the program, but there is a chance of them ending up doing the referendum, versus casapound which doesnt even have a chance to win.

The thing is, theres a ton of anti euro people but they're now shuttered across 5s, lega, meloni, casapound, etc.
A dream would be that they would actually join in an anti-eu move, or plan something behind the scenes..

ask yourself who has Borghi and Bagnai as their economists?
just vote lega if you want a chance.
or don't, I don't really want to shill that much today tbqh.

I lived in Sesto San Giovanni for 6 months and I can confirm that I was the only non-Arab there.

thats true, having borghi and bagnai in the party is great.
Also, casapound has marco mori who is also great.

Idk user, lets hope for the best, i really dont care who the fuck wins i just want the euro gone

Di Stefano a Raidue

This, tune in bois

Anything but Lega would be retarded.

This.

Lega is the only choice,
Casapound in no way will matter, at most they manage to enter parliament and make Fiano mad,
M5S is more difficult to discuss, but EVEN if they were antiEuro and such still, they won't have enough votes on their own most likely, so they will either ally with PD or FI,

By voting lega we strenghten the right coalition and hopefully not fall for governo tecnico again,at the same time, with enough votes we may meme Salvini into presidency and BTFO Berlusconi, hoping Salvini was the better choice,

even if you like M5S so much,by voting Lega we give a better chance of a M5S + Lega coalition if everything goes wrong, instead of a M5S +PD/FI one, so..

That's not necessarily bad for Salvini when it comes to the public eye. Many people dislike Salvini because he's allied with Berlusconi.

I thought we can only vote for centrodestra as a whole? Won't there be only one symbol? Or we can vote for just Lega alone?

Only people outside Italy can vote the coalition only...you can vote the single parties.

we should be able to vote Lega,
if you are referring to the pic at , that's only if you vote outside of italy, you can't even vote casapound outside of italy apparently...

CasaPound will have more support in the future imho when the overtone window will shift more to the right
PD has already shifted it to the right like the retards they are

>overtone
Overton

yes, in truth i would be very pleased if they manage to get 3+% of votes,
i wanted to vote for them too..
but, by voting them we just have higher risks of another Berlusconi or (((Larghe Intese))) as i see it..

i meant, "voting them now" of course

voting for them your vote would matter more though, because if they fall short of 3% basically many votes on our side will be thrown away.

Its risky, but potentially more valuable than voting for parties who will surely be above 3%

We are not in one of your Harry Potter movies, and this sentence is not a magic spell against the possibility A results in B

One of the most prominent members of the party left it because she felt it was too extreme. She fucked herself.

How stupid is the flat tax though? Only favors rich people, and they will never be able to implement it numerically its impossible, at least if we stay in the euro and european treaties

Why is this girl so fucking perfect, holy shit.

>quel sentimento quando no ragazza

This.

still, caspound can't force salvini's premiership. the only way that can (hopefully) happen is if Lega has more votes than FI

we memri tv now

based copts

fontana?

what are the possible scenarios for a government?

Is it just me or there is no way a government can be formed? It will be a technical government again? D:

Good night senpai, see ya tomorrow!

Kek