If white nationalism fails, will you become a Christian nationalist? Yes...

If white nationalism fails, will you become a Christian nationalist? Yes, that means uniting with "niggers" and "spics" to exterminate Muslims, feminists, and LGBT people.

White nationalism can't 'fail.' it is literally the history of Europe and the USA.

While it is possible a white nation can fall, white nationalism itself is sound.

Polish the trophy and put it in the fireplace.

I'd rather die.

Christianity was only meant for the Israelites.

>If white nationalism fails
what does this even mean? 90% of the existing white population is dead?

I'd rather be a Chinese nationalist.

You will never exterminate non-whites, and non-Christians from the world. But you can expel them from your midst, and kick them into their own lands.

Why do you think Christians don't believe in not racemixing? Even the Israelites were told not to do it.

No, because that's (uniting with niggers and other shitskins) what I want to prevent, faggot.

even at its peak, Christian NATIONS were still ethnocentric.

Already am.

No, I will not worship the demiurge

No. Skull shape and genes>religion
Also Christianity for weak cucks.

The only reason im tolerant of Christianity is because it increases white birthrates.

I'd rather ally with feminists and fags to exterminate niggers and spics, if possible

THAS RITE!!
THAS RITE!!

Ideaology will not be giving anyone an ethno state.

This

>tfw half Jewish
I'll help fight for you guys til you kill me I guess

If you were proper Catholics with a medieval lord you could hate moors, jews, negros, sodomites, and basically anyone who your king hated.
That's why I follow the true king of the Anglo-Saxons and Normans, because he will kill all of you faggots.

No, you stupid nigger. There's a critical point that a mutt like you could never understand: we are bound by shared values, blood, soil and tradition. But what would you know about that? We have vases that are older than your continent. Enjoy your kikes and niggers.

HAHAHAHA, do you morons unironically believe any of them has any chance to succeed?
You kids are so naive. Both white and Christianity will die off for good.

What will rule the world will be the socio-economic status. You make fun of anarcho-capitalism but in the long run it's the one true ideology.
Governments will fall, borders will die the idea of countries will cease to exist.
Only those who attain money, resources and control subhumans can rule, and that's exactly why Jews are winning, because they follow those principles.

This.
Genes>ideology

>christain nationalism
you can't be a nationalist if you worship a kike on a stick

fucking subhuman behavior to do that to a cat.

The skinned cat stops being disturbing once you consider how you could fuck it.

what is that shit? I am a Danish nationalist and no I will never be a christ cuck faggot who teams up with foreigners

Anarchists really are retarded, it's not a meme after all.

And yet again a invading fuck decides to try and divide Christianity and Whiteness.
Fuck off.
Sage, Report, Move on.

this, probably a soulless chink desu

Reminder that we're all socio-psychopaths on account of our european heritage, Americans. Degenerates are the ones that are incapable of controlling their primal urges.

which obviously doesnt include you, spic

Nah the chinks would just throw it into a frying pan out on a dirty street, while beating it with a long stick.