Shills must answer these questions:

1. Why do you not care about white people going extinct?

2. What would it take to change your beliefs so that you do care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIldaw6QgzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man I wish I was that babay

well at least you are in spirit

>youtube.com/watch?v=uIldaw6QgzA

I do care but cant do anything about it since im a shitskin lmao

You could blow up a refugee center

CTR reporting.
>1. Why do you not care about white people going extinct?
Evolution. Centuries of being at the top has made white people weak. They were good when they were placed under constraints from their environment. Technology and victories in war have made the whites degenerate. Take Cucknada for example - a land full of cucks. Nothing in the world will be lost when Cucknada is run over with real men who have fires in their bellies and want to change the world in their image.
>2. What would it take to change your beliefs so that you do care?
We care and that is why the white man must fall.

>they were placed under constraints
You are a part of the environment.
You are constraining me.
By your own admission, you will fail.
gg

Haha i could do that but im sadly not into killing humans

>whites are doomed anyway
If they were, you wouldn't have been hired to try and shill on a pro-white imageboard. All the left can do is desperately attempt to thwart, distract, and censor. We will win. Remember that.

It doesn't really matter, same thing with black people going extinct. If white folk care so much about preserving whiteness than start your war and create your ethno state. I wouldn't care about that either just as long as you stay in it and not mess with other folk.

No one folk is more important than another when it comes to the preservation to the species and planet. All of this is unnecessary because white people will just evolve hot climate features eventually the longer they stay in Australia, America, and, South Africa among other places. No telling how Europe will look in a thousand years. So I see all this as pretty temporary. With that said seeing that outer features are ninety percent of what this is all about than what happens when you travel to space? Will special suits be made to preserve your looks, can that even be done? Really funny if you ask me.

I'm looking at the big picture, and personally whiteness being anything worth while in the future when folk are ten times more intelligent than they are now. Plus once manufactured babies and gene altering becomes a thing I don't see it being any color being any special than the other even more because people can be whatever their parents choose. So yeah this is just a phase in Human progress as I see it.

>I only come here to laugh at you

t.commie

>You are a part of the environment.
>You are constraining me.
>By your own admission, you will fail.
You've already failed long ago white boi. The environment is now flushing you out.

Why should i care?
Nothing

>If they were, you wouldn't have been hired to try and shill on a pro-white imageboard. All the left can do is desperately attempt to thwart, distract, and censor. We will win. Remember that.
I will remember this when you get your butt fucked by muhammed in 10 years.

in all fairness while niggers gonna nig and turks gonna kebab it was always white people who abused, brainwashed and belittled me. they were fine with raising a entire generation as genetic dead ends as long as we wörk wörk wörk

now shit is falling apart and i am supposed to fix the shit i called out ten years ago and my main price will be a 30 something cunt who spread her legs for half of europe? fuck that they made their bed

>women are a price
That's the biggest problem with your thinking there.
They're not a price, they're nothing and they deserve nothing.

These two anons, OP, summarize why the white men fell and it's now time for others to take their mantle.
>now shit is falling apart and i am supposed to fix the shit i called out ten years ago and my main price will be a 30 something cunt who spread her legs for half of europe? fuck that they made their bed
>That's the biggest problem with your thinking there.
>They're not a price, they're nothing and they deserve nothing.

its an expression but the point is that we have a entire generation of damaged goods no one wants and will soon be sterile

and these crazy useless brainwashed motherfuckers get to vote with the rest of us

>commie faggot has stupid opinions
Truly amazing

>Avstrians faggot can type on an imageboard
>Truly amazing
FTFY

MORE SHEKELS

Cause I'm not white and will kill myself before they go extinct

> cant do anything about it since im a shitskin
Well it's not like anyone is going to listen to white people complain about their own genocide.
But I understand. White people are going to have to go full Nazi or die. Thanks world. You're swell.

Blacks are the next to go after whites. If you truly cared, you wouldn't be eliminating the most sympathetic race that has contributed to humanity the most. Everything from inventions that make life easier and more survivable in harsh climates to modern medicine that has saved countless lives of all races. Technology that has increased efficiency which has allowed us to pursue other things instead of being stuck farming for subsistence. You will turn the entire world into Haiti, where blacks managed to destroy their civilization 3 times.

Then help us for the keks. You can't deny that it is entertaining to see leftist run around with their purple hair on fire.

Same reason I don't care about a breed of dog or an entire species going extinct. Survival of the fittest. If white's are fit, they'll survive. If they're not, then oh well.

I'm not a tree hugging faggot worried about conservation so, nothing.

Kill yourself you memeflagging amerimutt

White people voted for all these to happen because they are retarded, just ask any feminist, and nu male.

ITT a bunch of racist, bigoted, genocidal left-wing lunatics who are self-deluded enough to think that they are 'tolerant' and are 'against racism'.

somebody post the copypasta