What is your opinion of gun owners who carry in public?

What is your opinion of gun owners who carry in public?

I think they could all use a good ass slap.

Drink your kale smoothie and STFU soyboy.

open carry should be normalized again.

Go ahead and fucking try it you spineless cuck

Dont threaten me with a good time

>weak side cross body sling arms when you are about to sit down while surrounded by strangers
reee

>OP posts picture of people at a gun show's concession area
>I post picture of OP

In this situation, if they're carrying it so someone won't break into their car and steal their longarms, I understand. If they're trying to prove a point, then they're attention seeking fucktards.

>These gun owners are all armed and dangerous. I must prove how violent they all are
>I know! I'll physically assault them!
You're not very smart.

1st degree battery on open carry people... good way to remove a stupid gene from the gene pool.
Hey! I like Kale.

>shoots you dead for a slap on the ass

Sounds about right.

>calling Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock "ze captain"

They're obviously overcompensating.

I support triggering liberals

dicklets whose lack of size means they've gotta overcompensate

>I understand. If they're trying to prove a point, then they're attention seeking fucktards.
If it causes liberals to wet their panties then how is it a bad thing?

What is your opinion of openly gay being gay in public?

I envy their freedom. Do people who open-carry get harrased by the government forces constantly?

Feels a bit useless muh rights boasting if it's anything but handgun. I think open carrying should be legal (here too), but literally what are they doing with those rifles if they are not currently heading out to shooting range, hunting or ongoing civil war?

That seems so impractical for self defence. If some nignog or junkie actually charges them with a knife they are still struggling to get the gun off their back when they've been stabbed already.

Makes me feel safe to have armed white citizens around - Keeps the nogs calm .

as i already pointed out - theyre at a fucking gunshow. look at the action ziptied. they either just bought the guns or are trying to sell them