Why are people still allowed to have assault weapons in 2018? Trump should be ashamed of himself

Why are people still allowed to have assault weapons in 2018? Trump should be ashamed of himself.

2020 can't come soon enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14XkoLWHpVc&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zzz, child

The day where the military is called in to kick down doors cant come soon enough. If you know whats best, you will voluntarily turn all your full auto assualt guns in.

If the military does not scare you, pic related.

No school, no school shootings

simple as that!

>A few thousand murders using guns
BURN THE CONSTITUTION!!!

>A few million murders via abortion
*silence*

Define an assault weapon.
Then we will continue the discussion.

CIVIL WAR NOW!

Why not just ban murder, or make it illegal to murder?

That way no one will get murdered right?

The Constitution is irrelevant. None of us ever signed it. It's basically the fence keeping you enslaved to your Jew masters.

>this whole post

I'll make you a compromise.
I'll give up my 2nd amendment right to guns when you give up your 1st amendment right to free speech and have to keep your bullshit opinions to yourself.

Deal?

most intelligent string of thoughts uttered by a jewstars and stripes flag in 2018. you should all read and reread this post 50 times, then print it out and hang it on your fridge

>2024 can't come soon enough

Fixed that for you

because the government still holds the world record for mass murder

ha! this!

People still acting like gun control is being talk up because of gun violence instead of the Jew trying to disarm us
Lol I'm just joshing but seriously fun control isn't the issue the current outdated schooling system is the issue if we had school that care and actively tried to help the students the kid who became school shooter would get the help they need before it to late don't believe me look what happened in florida the school knew he was having problems so they expelled his so they didn't have to deal

Define assault weapon.

>Why are people still allowed to have assault weapons in 2018?

Guess how many posts this ID has!

>It's basically the fence

All that stuff about the rights recognized as belonging to the people and all other rights not enumerated being retained by the people or the states seems an odd way to build a fence.

HOW TO DEFEND YOURSELF WITH OUT GUNS!
youtube.com/watch?v=14XkoLWHpVc&t=10s

A would without guns I guess it's back to using poison to kill

youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o

People like this kid are the reason we need to repeal the NFA! We need automatic weapons so we can protect ourselves for these evil people! If someone in that school had a automatic weapon they could have stopped him easily! Repeal the NFA! Repeal the Import Ban!

TRUMP 2020 that is.......
DON Jr. 2024
IVANKA MELANIA TICKET 2032

Thoughts and prayers will keep you safe

At this point I'm ready for straight up war those who want to take our firearms will have to use firearms to take them. We will not yield to you.

your right. Trumps second term will be even better. Cant wait. Gonna go out and buy some new guns today.

You shills should go hang yourselves

Chinese bot thread. Chinese bots think you can be shamed.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

>2020 can't come soon enough.
Stop being a pussy and take them already, I got shit to do later . Get off your faggot ass and come get some