What is the most bluepilled movie you've ever seen?

what is the most bluepilled movie you've ever seen?

OP: The life of a Faggot

Spuiten en Slikken

good one

"Pleasantville"

Jewish criticism of 1950s America. The characters literally discover colour when a bored house wife learns to masterbate.

i saw it years ago but dont remember that masturbation led to the change

Captain Fantastic

awful hippie bullshit

Boom. Roasted

Absolutely this, I was disgusted during the entire movie

I remember that shit.
It was actually that everybody gained color when doing something they weren't used to.
The protagonist whore gained color when she read a book if I remember correct.

Zootopia.

Zootopia. I found it funny that Angry Birds basically had the opposite message and came out around the same time.

Amazing how politically relevant kids movies can be.

Crash

Recently? The Last Jedi or Black Panther.

Zootopia

Children of Men used to be one of my favorite movies and now I can't really watch it because of how obvious the propaganda is.

Yes, the group that supports the refugees end up being revealed to be mostly assholes, but the overall message is still insane levels of DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH type shit.

Designated Survivor (even though it was a Netflix series)
Had a very interesting setting but turned out to be a massive disappointment due to both the leftist crap and the awful writing

itt brainlets who are too stupid or didn't finish the movie

Anything with Amy Schumer in it, shes ruining comedy

>big government and the police is responsible for all prejudicial tension
>not bluepilled

>goes from happy Disney shit to literally teaching race realism and that species/races are fundamentally different in spite of trying to treat them the same
>not redpilled

Schindler's list

justice league

The Shape of Water.

The Greatest Story Never Told

>Muh vagina

Little Giants

I was told about this movie by a Jewess who thought it was wonderful.
I didn't have the heart to tell her that she was supporting policies that would destroy Israel if applied.
I wished her well and said I might check the movie out some time.
She rubbed her hands on the way out.

zootopia

The savior of the human race is literally a nigger.
It's nothing but bluepilled nonsense.

The Last Jedi

Pretty much everything about the film was wrong but that didn't stop it from kissing its own ass every five minutes

is elysium bluepilled? i've never seen it but it seems like jewish nonsense

theyre actually trying to prove the opposite but they failed because they didnt realize tht they had to say tht races r fundamentally different

Green mile is a movie I remember being stupid as hell. Don't understand why it's so highly rated. The fantasy part ruined it for me.

Her pussy juice corrupted the whole city, as soon as it left the shower she was on

The movie was a colossal disappointment.
Then again I guess to be a science fiction film and get the Academy's attention you have to pander to every SJW cause under the sun.

I can't understand why everybody across the political spectrum considered Zootopia a progressive movie. For me the symbolism seemed clear (until I went on the internet). Predators are white people - once terrifying and murderous, they still hold on to power (for example, the mayor is a lion, the majority of cops are predators and so on), but are more and more displaced due to prey species' (non-whites) higher birth rates. The protagonist is a bunny from explosively breeding bunny town who arrives in Zootopia full of dreams (an immigrant). At one point she lectures a predator about the offensiveness of the word "cute" (only bunnies are allowed to call each other that way, just as only blacks can say "nigger"). The plot is about a conspiracy orchestrated by a sheep working in Mayor's office (George Soros?) that aims to cause unvoluntary predator attacks (fake hate crimes) in order to justify persecution.

12 Angry Men
12 white men let a spic teenager go because of one of them spewing liberal spiel so much everyone gets tired of hearing it.

Alice’s Restaurant
The Billy Jack movies
Easy Rider

I wish I could overwrite the neurons that remember those movies with more important information.

V for Vendetta. Apparently authoritarian police states can be created by a small group of conspirators with no popular support, they can be easily overthrown by terrorism, and with their downfall all problems are instantly solved.

I don't really understand how people can say Zootopia is bluepilled, it actually touches on some relatively volatile subjects but it gets a free pass for being a movie for kids.

Could be a nice way to spread subtle redpills now that I think about it

The characters only say that species are fundamentally different, but they really don't demonstrate it.
The only instance where was a clear difference between species was the savage epidemic, which was a conspiracy led by none other than the mayor.

I'm pretty sure predators were supposed to represent niggers. (minority in western countries, violent, likely to steal, etc.)

Sounds like the Bolshevik Revolution.

This.

Dances With Wolves

and more recently,

Inglorious Basterds

Do niggers control the American government (and Obama's presidency doesn't equal black takeover)? Do the powers that be conspire to incite violence against niggers? Are niggers extra sensitive about offending white people with their vocabulary and behaviour? Was there ever a period of black supremacy in America's history? It simply doesn't work with predators as niggers.

Soviet communist party had some popular support (not necessarily of the majority, but still, there was a free election before the October Revolution and they got about 20% of the vote, mostly from industrial proletariat), they rose to power exploiting Tsarist Russia's crisis, they've effectively crushed dissent until economic collapse, and when the USSR fell most of its problems were actually exacerbated. According to V's logic, if someone in 1920 bombed several of Moscow's landmarks and then kicked Lenin's ass to death, not only would Bolshevism fall, but Russians would have no more problems.

What I meant is revolutions and coups have their prior causes, no matter how evil the government is it's not behind every single social problem, and overthrowing it doesn't guarantee instant utopia.

Schindler's list

Jews hate the 1950s bc it was anti-(((communist))) and whites were actually thriving

Zootopia
it's been years since I saw that movie.
I remember liking it but I wasn't politically aware at the time.

Totally forgot about this movie.. I've always hated Reese Witherspoon, but I guess now spiderman needs the oven too

Worst part was when one fag goes full grammar nazi and corrects an "antagonist" over a legitimate contraction of words

Holes, I used to love the movie and now I realize the degeneracy.

the matrix trilogy

Crash was total garbage, we had to watch it in English class in high school.

The Birth of a Nation 1915.

I thought the authoritarian government WAS popular because of the onset of the virus that killed everybody (which they caused themselves).

It won the election in flashbacks, but during the plot of the movie it seems no one outside Norsefire party supports it (and even the core leadership seems to be more cynical than ideologically motivated) and everyone is just too fearful to do anything.