If I Can't Buy A Gun

I will steal a gun and murder any politician who voted to violate my rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJzgdX4UwRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP bout to get v&

RIP

Fuck those pussy niggers.

WTF is this?
Also enjoy the Jamal penor in you boisnatch when you get arrested for making terroristic threats.

It's not a threat, it's a fucking promise.

well, enjoy prison bub

>Stealing
KEK
Typical 56% nigger. Just make a gun, pleb.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJzgdX4UwRk

>bub
Are you Tim Conway Jr.?

Prison is where I begin the Holocaust. You better kill me nigger.

unfortunately people with above room temperature IQ's don't go to federal prison, they get deisel therapy because any inmate that is smarter than the guards is a threat. Sorry nigger, you're going to be a cowboy.

>I will steal a gun
Why? A chain, a padlock and a gallon of gas would do far more damage

>Why?
The message.

K. Keep me posted

Come at me bro.

I'm not your buddy; pal

Murder implies they're innocent, user.

are you a fed? Or a concerned citizen?

People responding in this thread must be shills, because normally I see Cred Forums supporting this sort of thing

They wont take away guns, it will be impossible. Who is going to seize 200 million guns from people? Who's going to seize the guns of niggers and spics in the ghetto?

It's a meme.

Lmfao, just a concerned citizen.
>Green text proves.

They're talking about more restrictive background checks and giving police more authority to have you involuntarily committed for your speech.

It all equals the same thing. gun control and me shooting tyrants.

Dude, the cops were called 37 times to this Cruz's address, the problem isn't gun control, it's that the cops and the retards at FBI can't and won't do anything preventative, they should've locked this kid into a Psych facility

I like your style. Hypothetically speaking I just wanna say dont go after "any" politician that voted. Go after a big dawg.

Great!
You've just proved to the public that 2nd-Amendment defenders are dangerous lunatics who need to be stopped before they do more harm.
Thus, the people will vote for more authoritarian policies and those on both sides of the political spectrum will support harsh action against dangerous terrorists that refuse to give up their guns.
Thanks a lot, idiot.

Involuntarily committing someone to a psych ward automatically makes them ineligible to own guns. It doesn't matter how you try it, it will be civil war and politicians being shot in the face.

I mean look whom represents this district in the House...

Great. Than we can stop pretending and get down to war.

Ding dong with you

You're underage aren't you?

If you're serious about shooting tyrants you shouldn't announce it like an idiot online.

>t.fed/cia
This thread is a fed circle jerk hoping to net more 'fucking white males' to be useful idiots for the pro gun control cause.

>post radical shit on Cred Forums
>find people who agree and fit the psych profile
>abduct or recruit
>subject to moarch tier mind control shit and addict to SSRI's
>release them into a local school or business to shoot it up (along with a couple of operators of course)
>blame the FUCKING WHITE MALE for shooting up the poor minorities
>shitpost about it on Cred Forums
>follow the handbook and shill for pro gun control
>see if the sheeple fall for it (they dont)
>repeat until the zeitgeist changes or you're strung up by patriots who finally have enough of your mossad tier shadow ops for the globalists.

Okay buddy, good luck fighting the might of the US government, the international community, and the majority of the population with 10 autistic libertarians.

Reported

>Doesn't realize he's in the middle the shit going down now.

It is the duty of all free men to shoot tyrants. Idkwtf you're talking about.

no you won't, you'll just bitch and cry about it on the internet
maybe make a meme picture
actually do anything? nah

>not having multiple guns already
Thank the Clinton Campaign for convincing me to buy a WASR.

I can bring the whole world to it's knees on my own nigger.

Don't project your cowardice onto me faggot.

Cia nigger

Keep telling yourself that kike

Coward faggot

Just by one on the Dark Web or from Mexican gangsters.

I'll rob a gun shop. Call it the price of being traitors.