The great alt-right mistake

Hey, alt-rights, why you still believe in Putin? Where are you getting all that fairy tales about them?

people here have a strong daddy fetish and admire every "strong man" or leader because they lack directions in their own life. Its a lost generation that looks up to powerful man to find purpose in life.

Because the opposition is even more shit.

Go back to Olgino

So if only some true authoritarian Stalin/Hitler person would come, they will sit him on the throne?

What makes you think people here actually give a fuck about Putin? I'm not under the illusion that hes actually good for Russia. He's right about Syria, beyond that I couldn't care less.

Fpbp
Same thing with Trump. They are both rulers of openly kiked nations with no plan to do anything about that they just come off as macho. It's a step in the right direction but I don't get people who truly believe in them instead of just laughing at their personalities.

yes of course. They just wait for the "next Hitler" here on this board and can't wait to lick some boots. They unironically believe the next great leader is going to give them a white aryan GF and make them happy again or something lmao.

They don't care much, right, but in Cred Forums discussion they have much views like on pic. I've seen it much and can't understand why people still have illusions.

Because they don't expirience what it is to live here. From outside it looks good enough compared to their crumbling countries.

Yes if the jews dont kill him first.

The alt-what? I don't know what you're talking about.

SHUT IT DOWN, PETRO!!

>I am SILLY!

Fuck off liberaskha and masturbate some more to Navalny

Putin is the best choice you currently have

Yeah I guess nu-Cred Forums just sees videos of him talking shit to reporters and stuff and fanboy. Though to be fair there are worse leaders to have. At least he only cares about whats good for himself instead of actively doing what's worst for the Russian people. At least those two things are only the same some of the time.

They are not clean, enough, Boriska, try harder

>Le parental figure maymay
Is that why Merkel's nickname is Mutti?

>instead of actively doing what's worst for the Russian people
Idk what you know about life in Russia, but people here have it rough. Absurdly high taxes, small business is basically dead, monopolies everywhere.

>Is that why Merkel's nickname is Mutti?
thats obviously a meme based on it but its also true for this board and general mentality here. Fresh off the boat? get used to it.

People here unironically compare country leaders to each other when they all are the same shit but with different tinges.

Not an argument Emre

But his reign proved to be harmful for the russian people.

I don`t see you giving me anything either, so just keep licking and stop talking

The Alt Right is a glow in the dark meme. We are simply chaos user. Get fucked.

The average IQ of the alt right is in the double digits. They're not bright people at all. One must wonder if they can even be called people at all.

No you should hang yourself pussy riot faggot. Already gave an argument. Putin is the best choice so you better deal with it. And go back to 2ch or are you too scared of getting beaten up by your fellow countrymen once they find out you're a huge faggot ahmedov

I didnt mean that he isnt bad for the Russian people. Only that it seens like he is driven by self interest instead of racial hatred for his own people like some of the more kiked countries are.

post a 4plrbs link because youre just making shit up

Well, you're not wrong about that. Most, if not all, of the russian elite only cares about getting as much money as possible and running away to another country, like Switzerland.

>Putin is the best choice
I wonder if years of killing and imprisoning opposition activists and full government`s control over the media have something to do with it.

Got your point, I guess you are right.

>Making up lies

So you want some fantasy characters to join the election since you also know navalny and that zandnegro women are memes

Never was on elections, but this time will vote for Grudinin, candidate of people.

>Making up lies
Care to prove me guilty of that?

>So you want some fantasy characters to join the election since you also know navalny and that zandnegro women are memes
All I`m saying is Putin and people who are working with him bring lots of harm to our land.

>>Making up lies
Yeah, and all the people that got arrested because of internet pics they reposted are america's agents

>2018
>still using this decade old meme format
Kill yourself