Cred Forums btfo

Cred Forums btfo
Stacies less likely to cheat than uggos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stacies settle with men they are happy with ugly women constantly try to get a better man than the previous one.

Attractive women find richer partners, and prenups are the norm.
Woop de fucking doo.

Ugly people are generally also ugly on the inside. Cred Forums supposed to understand that better than anyone, people see so much (((examples))) there after all.

Kek

they are unattractive because you CAN judge a book by its cover and ugly outside = ugly inside. There are plenty of genetically less fortunate who have subpar aesthetics but still look somewhat attractive because they are good souls. But ugly is as ugly does.

Fpbp

>stacy is content with her husband because she's used to getting looks from men all her life and thus doesn't care
>she's hot so her husband fucks her frequently
>casey is unhappy because she's never gotten much male attention and so she's an easy target for men looking for an easy lay despite being married
>not hot and her husband regularly can't get it up so she feels unfulfilled sexually

pretty women get the men they want

ugly women have to settle for unappealing men, and will want to jump on better opportunities when they arise.

Who the fuck didn’t already know this? Beautiful women are nicer, friendlier, and less slutty than ugly women.

It strongly depends in your behavior as a man.
My parents have been together 25 years and my mother never cheated on my father, and I know this on first hand because I was a shut in that never left my home back on my youth days.

25 is still young, usually when people say shut-in they apply it to people in their 20s so I guess you mean you were a teenager who never got laid.

Stacy gets Chad and feels no need to cheat, as she already has a Chad.
Tracy gets Brad, or even worse, a beta orbiter, and her thirst for Chad remains unsatisfied

100 percent correct. very redpilled sentiment. very very redpilled.

Stacey gets Chad.
Uggos ride the cock carousel their whole lives believing they'll somehow get Chad.

/thread

what if Tracy and Chad get together??

harmony is achieved and highly motivated and successful children are produced.

those kids literally grow up to become the next elite athlete, CEO, CFO, corporate founder, etc.

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

Simply put: ugly women are what's wrong with the world. Every female sjw weirdo is ugly, every antifa is ugly, polyamory supporters, 100 gender supporters, haes, feminists etc. They are all ugly if they are female. There is absolutely no surprise that an ugly woman will cheat. Ugly women make the world ugly.

thread theme btw