Donate to NRA

I’m not one to donate money often. But these liberals and there “you’re with us or against us” bullshit has pushed me to donate $150 to the NRA. I’m tired of these overly emotional liberal soyboys trying to take our rights away. I don’t even own a firearm but I’ll be damned if these faggots try and take our rights away.

Other urls found in this thread:

home.nra.org/about-the-nra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't forget about Gun Owners of America. They're hardcore.

>donate 150 dollary doos
>get a friend
fucking yeah m8, sign me up
does he like beyblades?

Thanks Russia troll posting through a canadian proxy

I know, it’s such a good deal. I protect my second amendment rights and get a new friend to play Yugioh with

>Yugioh
gay shit famalam

beyblades > monster rancher > pokeom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yugiGay

I’m an American who is temporarily in this cuckshed country. I have seen first hand what cucked liberalism can do to a country and I will not let it happen to America.

BEYBLADES!!!!! awh man do I miss those. Can you still buy them? its been forever

Beyblades are god tier Nip toys. I agree with this

Probably from eBay. Just donate $10 to the NRA for every beyblade you buy

i cant buy them anymore after i fucked up me mums bath tub with them with a friend

fucking hell

Already have. Will do more.

Also joining is important. Their membership roll is one of their scariest weapons.

I’ll send them a bill as well

good goy

Kek.

My brother and I totally fucked up our basement bathtub with those when we were kids

Can I get one while residing in Cuckada

Yes.

>donate to gun rights group
>they push the atf to review plastic bump stocks/"rate accelerating devices" and rule them as machineguns

Dipshit.

If I was American, I would. Or rather I would have had before the bumpfire stock fiasco when those faggots gave in to gun grabbers, just like Hicock45 did.
I'm pretty sure that the NRA, which is described as an evil firearm lobby of nazis corrupting politicians, bla bla bla, is actually going to agree with more gun control should a law be proposed. They've already agreed to ban bumpfire stocks, why wouldn't they agree to ban AR15's as well "in order to keep other guns".
Until they come back for other semi-autos, then handguns, then rifles, then shotguns, and finally everything is banned.

Be very careful to not get fucked in the ass by the people who are supposing to be protecting your interests, Americans. I am speaking from experience, in France we have a gun right association that is the only one recognized as is and allowed to talk to politicians. Gun shop owners are also part of that association, and unsurprisingly, that association, which was orignally about hunting, didn't hesitate to throw gun rights under the bus and congratulate the government after every new gun law. They don't mind having everything banned, as long as they can keep their shitty shotguns and keep shooting at boar (and ocassionally each other) while drunk. They don't give a fuck about semi-autos and handguns, and would gladly have all of it banned if it meant they could keep their side by side shotguns for a few more years.
What the retards supporting them (hunters) don't realize, is that eventually their guns are going to be banned too, and so will be hunting.
And then they'll act all surprised, as if they didn't see it coming.

I predict the NRA is going to pull the same shit.

Yes I've heard they're better than the NRA. NRA seems to be the one liberals always lose their shit over though. Are they more effective?

>donate $150 to the NRA
donates entire month salary to an american institution

thanks, leaf!

Proxy? You can change the flag manually, fucking retarded leaf.

Might due it just to show the NRA that they're definitely not alone. That is just ((their)) media machine hard at work.

Your opinion is invalid, we could give zero fucks about foreign agents thoughts on our country.

shill more, no one cares about your opinion shlomo.

5 year membership - done. Get in here anons.

Bump and home.nra.org/about-the-nra/

Good call.

This is a good read for you shill faggots

niggerniggerniggerniggernigger
russiadidnothingoutoftheoridnary
niggerniggerniggerniggernigger

lul

>tfw life member

Damn I wanted you to be Mark Steyn

Fucking saved

>the virgin NRA
>not the chad GOA

do I donate to them instead of NRA?

My old man’s a member. I haven’t donated to NRA yet but it should definitely be on my list. May as well get a membership if I do and get the free bag or whatever

Go look up Diane Feinstein, Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Streep, Michael Bloomberg, or any other famous Jew you can think of besides Milton Friedman, and look up their opinion on the NRA, and you’ll see instantly that it’s a bad goy move to donate to them.

They get zero taxdollars, unlike other lobbyists like planned parenthood.

Originally the NRA was exaxtly like that - it was about hunting only and they lobbied for many bans. But suddenly one day a miracle occurred and the NRA was taken over by actual constitutionalists who sought to defend 2nd amendment rights. It made a lot of liberals and media organizations and the like very angry.

I wonder if your country’s rifle organization and the NRA were both originally created by Marxists seeking to disarm our countries, but that in my country we just happened to manage to turn it around somehow?

That being said the recent flaking on bump stocks is stupid and annoying to me but I speculate it will end and go no further. If a bump stock ban does happen and the NRA plays any role in supporting it then I will end my support.

I usually view these sorts of lobbying groups as scummy and underhanded but I myself have been considering donating just because the NRA seems to be a bulwark against leftie bullshit.

>Leaf
>Donates to the NRA

Your efforts to help the Ameri-Goyim are greatly appreciated!

this is a literal shill thread