Guys how long before the holohoax is stopped being taught in schools?

Guys how long before the holohoax is stopped being taught in schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V9XeyBd_IuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ebb and flow

good question, it's going to take breaking the incorporation contracts America has looming over its head and a complete reset of MSM and publishing industry CEO and other upper echelon members. That's just for America, for the world it will take destroying the BIS and the British crown because they're the ones behind the hoax to begin with

>Rothschild
>Donald Trump
>New World Order
What a headline.

>berg

kill that cunt Rothschild is not there name that's refers to the red shield at there bank

link?

Dont 4get Matt laurer the pev reporter behind them see him the back of his head

yeah, their name used to be Bauer and they got the name Rothschild by being the family who lead the Templar Knights to their eventual execution then were rewarded with the spoils of the crusades and eventually became the leaders of the central banking system

>by Jay Greenberg
That just can't be real

>Guys how long before the holohoax is stopped being taught in schools?
About two years from now, once I've finished my degree and teach history in high school. I will downplay the absolute shit out of it.

Oh christ the salt.
Is this real?
Poor evil people, getting beaten by frog praising NEETs and ENTPs

if only a consensus among profs and teachers could be formed now to follow the same path, it would be a non-violent solution for sure

>Bauer
hah, haven't heard that name since The Ring documentary back in -08

good to see things moving around!

I plan on teaching high school while I finish my PhD, then I'll teach at a college level. Once all the old kikes die off, then I can speak and write openly about it without losing my job. And I will. Once I get to a certain point in my career where I'm either no longer worried about losing said job, or not worried about money, then I'll just say whatever the fuck I want. And you better believe once I'm retired I'll be publishing books on that shit.

Is this a scentence?

You will lose your credential.

As long as the board is no longer jewish, cucky whites or niggers, I think it will be impossible to do this.

j j just because nations, with varying food, art, music, history, humor, language, and genetic differences exist and have always been throughout the entirety of human history doesnt mean we cant all live in a single unified society holding hands and singing..... we we we're all human after all!!!

youtu.be/V9XeyBd_IuA

>will destroy globalism forever

Oh, my, that would be a shame, a terrible shame.

I don't think you understand how good I am at controlling my power levels. It's very easy for me to downplay or outright ignore the holocaust while making things like Soviet genocides, the Weimar civil war, and the 4 pests campaign in China seem like they matter way more. Which they do. It's completely logical to say that 6 million civilian deaths are largely irrelevant in the face of the other 52,000,000 civilian deaths during the war, and that placing such emphasis on those 6,000,000 over the other 52,000,000 is not only illogical but insulting to the dead.

wtf I love Drumpf now

plz be true