I’m gonna have to agree with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hFhgv-eTkXo
twitter.com/RealLambright/status/965704857280593920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me too. Mentally ill faggots shouldn't be allowed to own AR15s

I mean, I've never sucked a dick and will gladly never if that means the stop of HIV

>90K retweets
>448K likes
How many bots do these people have? The average tweet from the POTUS gets less than that, and he's the only reason Twitter hasn't gone bankrupt.

Behold! 1991 Book Warned Us ‘Secret Government’ Would Use School Shootings To Disarm Americans! Was Florida School Shooter ‘MK-Ultra-Cated’?
February 17, 2018

All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

If you don't want to gun down innocent people, then don't?

go post that there see if he changes his mind

there is no connection whatsoever between the gun in his closet and the kid who shot a bunch of other kids

BAHAHAHAAHAH

??? DIED OF AR-15S
????? DIED FROM SUCKING DICK
it's about time we had some common sense sexual orientation laws.

I doubt he does.
These faggots never stop virtue signalling.
Like when celebrities push for taking "immigrants" into your home, they say I'll do it!!!!
Then guess what, they don't fucking do it.
I doubt he owns any fire arm at all.

>I'd happily give up my gun if it meant I'd never see innocent people get gunned down by one again

How exactly is one supposed to lead to the other?

$1,000,000 says this kike doesn't own an AR15.

Liberal kikes here believe the AR15 has the power to control your mind, and that anyone who owns one is going to start hearing voices in their head
>KILL THE CHILDREN!
>KILL THEM ALL!
They honestly believe this. It's ridiculous.

This

Good for you, you fucking homo. I'll buy 2 in your honor.

It’s my human right to own a gun and that right shall not be infrincged. I enjoy shooting almost every weekend. I will fight to the death for my right to keep my guns. Now more than ever. The Us is turning brown fast and the government is letting corporations take away the right of free speech, the government has directly crossed the line on the 4th and 5th amendments and our opponents fight for race based redistribution of wealth. I will not be turned into a slave legally. My gun prevents that. I will not go the way of South Africa. If you want gun free zones then bother to enforce them with security and metal detectors.

>I rarely shot a gun for most of my life, so I should be in a position talk about guns.
>So take away my guns pleases!!
>90k retweets and 448k likes

Can we get a new hashtag going #purchasedtwomore

He probably has a gun as much as half of the “Dear fellow white people, we should stop having kids and give all our money away” posts are actually white people.

it's either what this user said or their thought process goes like this: "the reason that the AR15 is available to criminals is because law-abiding citizens like myself purchase them. if I did not purchase any guns, the industry would fold up and then nobody would be able to have any guns"

this is the same logic that a lot of vegans use - "if I stop eating meat, the meat industry will stop"

obviously it doesn't work that way and this logic is for brainlets, but that is genuinely what they believe

Spoiler: He actually doesn't own an AR-15.

>hello fellow [people of a group]
>i too do [thing]
>don't you think it would be better if [thing] were stopped though?
>haha aren't I reasonable and not totally transparent and fake

He’s probably referring to a mandatory AR-15 “buy back” or confiscation program. The idea is if they took away everyone’s AR-15s and made it impossible to buy another, then people wouldn’t have AR-15s and no one would get shot by that rifle again. This is of course a completely logical and feasible plan.

The only way giving up your gun would save people from being hurt is if you planned on using it to hurt people.

Its just a rifle and not even the weapon I would use to walk through a building shooting people. I actually think they would be a deterrence. People spend $1000 to buy a rifle to do what they could do with a $100 pistol.... They just wont look like rambo.

Of course. Especially because 1 in every 5 guns sold everyday in an AR type rifle.

It took me a minute to realize that the tweet is practically copypasta of Former Trump voter here

Virtue signalers are disgusting

Some lady I went to high school with had a complete melt down on snap chat of all places yesterday. Kept posting pictures of the guns she owns for "sporting" and how AR-15's aren't "Sporting" guns. She then went on to say that a AR-15 is only for slaughter and nobody really needs them for "SPORTING" or overthrowing the government.

This bitch is a goddamn school teacher.

Good for you fagget. Get rid of your gun and reel back in shock when kids keep dying

Kill yourself faggot

>I have a gun
>I would never kill anyone
>I will give my gun away to unknown persons who may or may not kill with it
>if only this somehow could prevent anyone from being killed with said gun
really?

>I'd happily give mine up if it meant I'd never see innocent people get gunned down by one again

It wouldn't.

This is one of the most obviously flawed lines of reasoning. Giving up a gun makes no guarantee that there will be no future shootings. I truly believe organizations are buying likes and retweets en masse

Hundreds of thousands of likes and retweets has got to be addictive. Imagine all of those normie (You)s.

Meanwhile, Chicago has 20 handgun murders every weekend.

I own a car, and I’m tired of senseless deaths that occur due to car accidents!
I demand action! This is why I will be demolishing my car for everyone to see.

Give up your hammers, your hands and feet and knives then too, because they kill more people that rifles, you insufferable twat.

I'm not gay but I would totally take a dick in the ass to prove I am not homophobic.

The anti's basically fucked themselves with their salt weapons ban in 1994. The ban got everyone interested in ar style rifles. The obummer was elected and threw fuel on the fire. Now even most Fuds own an ar

Or maybe your views aren't as mainstream as you think because you live inside a bubble.

Someone put Mikey on a watch list, his implication here is that he's strongly considering gunning down innocent people.

Not bumping because this is a (((1 post by this ID))) OP.

Ben Garrison or some comic guy needs to come up with a comic similar to the following:
Frame 1
In a court room:
Defendent says "I did not want to do it, The AR-15 told me to" pointing at gun.
Next Frame:
Close up of gun in court room
Guns Says "No I didn't"

If you're worried that the owner of YOUR gun (YOU) is going to commit a crime with your AR you should absolutely give it up. Otherwise put it in a safe and you won't have a problem. Duhr!

Rather, the gun should be silently sitting there since it's an inanimate object. A further frame should have the liberal audience gasping and fainting, and a final frame of the gun resting on a bench in a prison cell wearing striped furniture.

>I'd happily give mine up if it meant I'd never see innocent people get gunned down by one again
That's not how it works

Well I lost all mine in a boating accident so I have none for the government to buy back. But man, could you imagine the price they would fetch if I rediscovered them after a few years and sold them to the highest bidder?

This. That's a HUUUUGE fucking "if". If God came down and promised nobody would ever die a violent death again, if he got rid of his gun, then yeah I can see how that would be reasonable. But considering that in reality, getting gun control to work is literally assuming that lawbreakers won't break laws....

wouldn't it be easier to use pistols?
they're small, can be hidden.
pull and point.
no cumbersome weight.
easy escape.

Because you know damn well that he's one of those idiots who would shoot up a school

This.

Mexico is a no-guns country. How’s that working out for them? If you tried to get people to turn their guns in - only the very best little sheep would do it. The criminals won’t. It is already illegal for felons to have firearms - and how is that working out. I will never register. I will never turn them in. Everyone has to die sometime, and if I get to die for a cause I believe in, I’ll die happy. That is assuming my side loses, and that is not likely. Most law enforcement and military are pro America folks. I was in the military back in the 90s, and if my commander had ordered us into small USA, it would have been a race to see who could frag his ass first. No false flag is going to change that. I don’t care if they nuked Houston and an AR15 confessed to the crime, I'd never march on White Americans.

So if you are liberal, go ahead and bitch and moan for a bit. Then go back to worrying about how many genders there, and how woman only make .12 cents an hour - or whatever fag shot you do between Starbucks runs and bull preparation. No offense.

what a fag

>Muh psa $380 AR would stand up against an invading force, it wind hold up in the duty of war

Lol retard

Magical thinking. Also
>You can't possible deport ten million mexicans!
>But it's totally possible to round up tens of millions of assault rifles
Sure bud

It's not that hard to round up actual assault rifles, since unlike your illegal aliens these assault rifles are actually registered.

>I'd happily give up my car if no one was ever killed by a car again
>I'd happily give up my prescription medication if no one was ever killed by prescription medication again
>I'd happily give up my hands if no one was ever beat to death again
>I'd happily give up my life if no one ever died again

oy vey

I was going for the absurdity of the gun forcing someone to do the crime.

Probably closer to home for OP

>I'd gladly give up my wife so that no bull's dick would ever go dry again

I also got the impression you were trying to work with the absurdity of guns killing people.

Negative there is no gun registry. The only record is the 4473 and that stays with FFL dealer

"Youse GOYIM R so easy to fool, put your guns over there and your money here!"

Shhh don’t bring that up. It’s irrelevant. They’re good boys that did not do anything.

>How many people died at the range while thousands upon thousand go in with high caliber rifles of all kinds?
Right, none.

>How many NRA members have caused mass shootings?
Right, none.

>How many lobbied doctors prescribe drugs like candy to kids who end up mass shooting schools or other venues?
A SHITLOAD!

>cacuck thinks there's a rifle registry
Only handguns are registered and that's only at the local police station.

Except the ATF has been caught keeping records of background checks. Do you really think the ATF is not keeping all that data?

Im gonna have to sage this faggot thread.

Mind telling me how sand nigger peasants with worse weapons than ARs have managed to keep the world's only superpower in an unwinnable quagmire for the last 20 or so years then?

Do you think that matters? You can sell that gun to anyone at any time and they'd never know. If these faggots start trying to gun grab, they will lose their entire department before the week is over.

>I never use it
>neither should everyone else

Got a pdf link for this book?

Sounds like he should sell it to somebody who can use it to protect kids.

>maybe violating the basic human rights of americans is a mainstream view
Irrelevant, really. But bots being used to astroturf political tweets is well documented.

Absolute faggot. Let's just forget the anti-gun sentiment. How much is an AR-15? $700? This doesn't even count the amount of bullets and cleaning equipment he's purchased, he paid good money for that rifle and he's just going to give it up?

>he thinks that you have to register rifles and they're traceable

Except it would never mean that. Garbage discarded.

>I own a gun, but I don't need it

That's good. The situtations where you need a gun can get pretty dicey so it's good those don't happen.

Sure if banning one specific firearm would prevent mass shootings it would be great. But it wont. Other riffles or pistols kill unarmed kids just as well as AR's

No, I don't trust them but they are prohibited from creating a registry. They also have no idea what you bought from the background check. Only that you bought a firearm

>be a politically charged and emotionally unstable person
>plan to murder a bunch of people/get ordered to murder a bunch of people
>spend months planning this shit out, getting unregistered weapons via black market

>day before murder spree i'm just looking at the Internet, entertaining myself to reset my mind for the deed
>see some faggot Tweet talking about how they will give up their gun and that will magically make me abandon all the months and resources i spent planning my murdering spree
>perhaps some of my victims will be like this idiot
>a smile creeps on my face thinking of the irony
>now i'm feeling eager towards the deed

I imagine this would be the reaction to the absolutely retarded action of that Twat.

these faggots don't understand it's a constitutional right and one faggots opinion on the subject is worth squat. You don't make policy against a population's rights because a psycho has exploited it. Treat your mentally ill correctly and your gun crime will fall, also put your FBI in order school shootings should be a priority for these faggots.

Give up abortion first

>I’m gonna have to agree with this
If you only use a gun 3 times in a decade, you probably don't want a gun.

>Or maybe your views aren't as mainstream as you think because you live inside a bubble.
Is that why he Hillary won the election, user?

You giving yours up wouldn't stop that from happening dipshit

Did not work in Mexico

Gun control only insures that only the criminals have guns.

They have a first party twitter bot.

>I use free speech all the time
>but if it hurts someone's feelings I'm totally ok with them taking it away

And don't give me that shit
>huurrr they come through the border

Do those look like guns you buy from a random shop? Don;t you think $200millions USD a week can buy you WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT? From anywhere?

>well over half a billion guns
>left unironically thinks it's even possible to confiscate

>I drink occasionally
>but if drunk drivers kill 75 a day I'll totally give up alcohol

this.

Oh look another anti-gun thread.
Sage and report because at this point its all off topic trolling.

>mikey pirante gives up his AR-15
>there is no effect on school shootings

what did you learn faggot OP?

Give me one good reason why a High School student should be able to legally purchase a military-grade semi-automatic weapon.

I'll wait.

Are you all really this fucking stupid? He is simply saying that AR-15 rifles and other weapons designed for killing should not be commercially available. And he is 100% right.

An AR-15 is pretty effective at shooting up schools. What if he wants to do that?

Because he has human rights.

Says the grown man posting pictures of himself having the time of his life at a children's theme park

have four armed intruders break into his house and see how he feels about having an AR then

It is working very slowly on Walmart though.

>I will never shoot anyone if that means no one will ever get shot.
thank you, but that is not what it means.

How come every other government buildings such as court houses have armed guards but schools have to be gun free zones

>twatter screencap
>trigger warning
>anecdotal shit
>appeal to emotion with absolutely zero content
>virtu signaling

Into the trash it go’s. Ffs mods this is not Cred Forums.

You sound scared and upset

Only privileged black neighborhoods can afford cops on duty at schools.

people will continue to get shot regardless of gun legislation, after all, cops are still shooting people. do you really think life is all kumbaya down by the fire after the police and citizens are disarmed? FUCK NO THERE WILL BE A GENOCIDE! this is the ONLY reason to push for these crazy ideals.

Someone should ask him to post his actual weapon for proof with a time stamp. If people don't include photo evidence for things that can be easily confirmed through visual format then assume they might not be telling the truth.

Why would he have 4 armed intruders break into his home? Shit like that doesn’t happen to regular people.
What you are supposed to do is never make yourself a target. Live in a below average neighborhood, own nothing too valuable or flashy, drive a crappy car, marry an ugly woman and have ugly kids with her. Make sure your kids are smart enough to not die, but not too smart to where they attract attention.

>have four armed intruders break into his house and see how he feels about having an AR then
While this theoretically could happen, it seems more like a paranoid fantasy than a real problem. Besides, even in your delusional scenario, the guy only needs an AR-15 because the intruders presumably also have deadly weapons. It would make infinitely more sense just to curb this possibility altogether by not allowing potentially dangerous people to buy deadly weapons.

I just zero’d my AR the other day. He’s welcome to stand down range to verify this.

And? So give your gun up. Literally nobody is stopping you. You want to take mine? I'll kill every member of your bloodline.

I'm gonna have to disagree with this

Read this post as lyrics from a metal song, works good.

Dipshits you engineered impulsive behavior way past the critical point
>takes guns
>people laugh at previous gun owners
>drones, military, and martial law
>people start flipping out because they need to defend their families from mass chaos and looting
>people beg for guns
>gun owners laugh and gun down anyone without a gun
Do it nigger I dare you

We are taking your guns specifically.

Good luck getting through the ammonia and bleach

Honestly, people should stfu about this thread, its obviously a you rage you lose and thus has quality enough for being a thread.

Look at this bitchcunt from Tempe, probably doesn't even own a car or a gun, from Arizona State picking up the insane you's for boldfaced lying on the internet.

>just don't live a good life and nobody will want to kill you haha
you should instead murder people who want to destroy other peoples good lives and eventually all the niggers will be dead and we won't need guns.

>start "non-profit" collecting guns
>guns for a better future
>Donate 10$ to charity for every 500$ worth of tacticool gun you recive
>resell for profit on gunshows when the fad is over
>engrave "liberal gave this away for free" ish thing and charge a 100$ extra

Idk. Some Amerifat should capitalize on this trend anyhow.

Self-defense is a human right. But an AR-15 far exceeds any level of self-defense that will ever be necessary for a civilian in this country.

If it guarantees governments can't abuse its citizens, you know, the thing that you leftists accuse it of doing to niggers like ALL the fucking time, then they definitely should be. Citizens with machine guns is the very thing that forces people with power treading very carefully with how they use it.

>you can defend yourself but only to the arbitrary degree that I set for you

Modern war is decided by militias with machine guns. Not jets, not tanks, not even nukes. If all your people have assault rifles, you'll never be conquered. This has been tried to prove wrong and demonstrated repeatedly.

No, bearing arms is a human right, and an AR-15 is an armament. You are trying to infringe on human rights and you need to be taken out back and shot like the fucking disgusting animal you are.

That's one big fucking 'if' though, and he seems to know it. I get the feeling that he's not planning to give up his AR anytime soon..

>he doesn’t know about the glow in the dark cia niggers
Your car won’t be enough bud

>I'd happily give mine up if it meant I'd never see innocent people gunned down by one again.

Okay. Travel to the parallel universe where that's what giving it up means, and stay there.

>lanyard loop
Now that’s sexy

Let me also add, citizens were able to own warships when the right to bear arms was penned. The government even employed them to use their armaments. You could level an entire town with a proper ship.

Here on Open-air Prison island we had our guns whisked away by a Scot with a pistol. This hate-boner for AR-15s will not stop shootings. You'd have to be lobotomised to think otherwise.

>1 post by this ID
>130+ replies

Reeee newfags get off Cred Forums, I'm so sick of this shit.

Sage goes in the options field.

so it sounds like that was a threat when he implies "i will never see innocent people gunned down again if i gave up mine" someone should report him to the FBI

It's what my pappy carried when they drafted and trained him for a war with the Rooskies that was never actually going to happen. At least not in his days..

HPs in general are very aesthetically pleasing, but while it's not outright illegal to own one in this country it's too much of a hassle for me to seriously invest the effort into it.

>Citizens with machine guns is the very thing that forces people with power treading very carefully with how they use it.
No, not really. If the government wanted to kill you, it could. The real reason is doesn't is because our government officials are democratically elected to serve us. Just because you like to indulge in the fantasy of an armed uprising against the government doesn't mean people should need guns to feel safe in this country.

No, you can defend yourself to whatever degree you want. You just don't need an assault weapon to do it. More bullets =/= more safety.

They sell it at most Barnes&noble locations

>If all your people have assault rifles, you'll never be conquered.

What if your people are so divided and unstable that they kill each other in large numbers? This seems like a much more realistic problem today than being conquered.

>You just don't need an assault weapon to do it.
Define assault weapon.
>More bullets =/= more safety.
That´s awfully resolute.. Whether or not that´s true depends heavily on circumstances and context.

Weak bait overall.

>so another innocent person doesn't get gunned down
So giving up guns will stop police shooting innocent young black people? That'd be a neat trick.

How many people were killed by rifles in the us? A little over 400. How many with an "assault rifle" about 50

How so? There's 2 major sides and one owns guns and they other doesn't.

if he's a little pussy bitch he can go ahead and mail his AR to me, i'll gladly take it

>Interdasting digits

Also, I like your idea

AR15s aren’t assault rifles, they can only fire in semi auto. And who are you to tell me how many bullets equals how much safety? I can fire my Glock faster than I can my AR, should I not be allowed that either?
I know that you’re shitposting and don’t actually hold these opinions, but there are people that do, and they should be shot.

You must be incredibly naive to believe this relative peace between the big powers won't erupt in another global war the first chance it gets...

>I can fire my Glock faster than I can my AR, should I not be allowed that either?

This is likely what basically every ´muh reasonable gun laws´ American means when they say ´reasonable´ gun laws..

>If

It honestly might not for a long while. No developed country wants to fight a war on their own land and attacking another developed country is a very bad idea these days. There's a reason all the world's wars are in the middle east and Africa these days.

he should be gunned down for posting this.
everyone in the US even remotely hinting at wanting gun control is guilty of sedition and should be killed immediately.

Warning: this tweet is political.
I own a laptop I've used for the internet maybe 3 times in the past decade. Honestly I don't need it and could easily live without it. I'd happily give up my freedom of speech if it meant I'd never see innocent kids suicide from online bully or abused by pedos again.

>I've only driven drunk a few times but would happily give up vodka (not beer whisky or anything else, just vodka) if it meant no one would get killed by a drunk driver.

That is this post.

ARs are used because they're the most common rifle sold in America. It's cheap, easy to use accurately, and has high capacity magazines.

If ARs were outlawed, shooters would simply use a different gun.

There's people who fan a six-shooter in less than a second. Are single-action revolvers considered assault weapons then?

He can give his up, won't get mine.

Dangerous people typically do not obtain those weapons through the legal system that is in place to prevent them from obtaining them.

>lol 52% mutts got their asses kicked by rice farmers
>Small arms won't work against a government with tanks and drones.
one of this things is not like the others.

Name one instance in which you have needed an AR-15 to defend yourself

And yet we see mass shootings pretty much every month. Which is to say, far more people are dying from internal conflict than foreign aggression.

>I know that you’re shitposting and don’t actually hold these opinions, but there are people that do, and they should be shot.

I can assure you that I actually hold these opinions. Otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time. And I'll admit that I don't actually know much about guns. It just seems to me like there is no conceivable reason why an average civilian should need a semi-automatic weapon. I understand hunting and hobbyism are important to some people, but once you start defending the right of unstable teenagers to buy semi-automatic weapons, then your beliefs are jeopardizing the safety of your fellow citizens and need to be challenged.

america isn't about need, it's about want. if all you want is bare necessity, you don't *need* freedom

>gun contro-

No.

I don't. all he talks about is about is that he'd be just as happy without one but doesn't even once suggest or commit to even getting rid of it.

>no conceivable reason
waco

>Are single-action revolvers considered assault weapons then?

Truth is it absolutely positively does not matter to most people. It doesn't matter what you label them, it doesn't matter what they're factually capable of and it certainly doesn't matter what the statistical significance is for any policy is currently implemented or has been implemented in the past.. They just have to go. 'Mr and mrs America, turn them all in'

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

>IF
>IF

it wouldn't, i'm afraid. so he's keeping his

What are you going to do? Literally the only option is to have mandatory gun searches in every house and penis inspections to make sure you aren't hiding a pistol down your pants.

You aren't going to get Americans to give up their guns. When Australia did it only a third of the guns turned up.

The other two thirds can easily be put into the hands of psychos.

You don't understand how proxy wars work, right? They're shifting around resources and manpower. Once one side becomes hopelessly weaker by losing access to resources, they will attack, or risk losing everything in the future.

Same reason why Japan attacked the US in 1941. US trade deals and influence in Asia meant Japan would've gone bankrupt within the decade. War never changes, kid. It always starts with economics until one side has no choice but to attack or die a slow death.

Jawohl

>And yet we see mass shootings pretty much every month. Which is to say, far more people are dying from internal conflict than foreign aggression.
Less than 800 people have died in mass shootings in the past 10 years. They're a nothingburger.

link to heyjackass.com and show them the year to date shooting statistics in the strictest city for gun ownership in the U.S.
FYI Chicago is at some shit like 54 homicides from thug shootings this year and its only fucking the middle of February

fpbp

>Name one instance in which you have needed an AR-15 to defend yourself

When someone threatens my home and I feel like using something superbly reliable and efficient to protect my family and their lives instead of compromising on a quite literal life and death situation to pander and cater to the feelings of emasculated "men" with collective "logic and reasoning" like yourself.

this mike nigger is literally saying that because he owns an AR-15 he might start shooting innocent people.

when is the fbi going to knock down his door?

A country that is dying will not attack a superpower and therefore will not start a world war. They will attack the middle east or africa because they have little defense and vast unused resources.

Has this faggot even posted a pic of his gun collection? I've seen idiots like him post about their AR or whatnot, but they never want to post pics of their collection.

I'm ashamed of you, son. I should have allowed your mother to abort you, as she wished. You bring shame to our family. Consider suicide.

Ok, then we just use a ruger mini-14 or sks. Those are made of wood so they’re ok right?

Eurofag here. if someone breaks into your home you're fucked. if muslims start shooting again you're also fucked.

by banning guns you're giving old crooked politicians & criminals all ownership over firearms. youve gotta be retarded to support gun control, cars kill more people but no one talks about regulating cars.

Proper assault rifles are likely to be registered in some form. Something like an AR-15 is not an assault rifle, and is not covered under any assault weapons ban.

The point is that there's more traceability attached to an actual "assault rifle" than there is to an illegal alien leeching off your government and committing crime for a living.

Not really.

Lazy faggot:

stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf

Why do you feel so threatened? Has anyone ever actually threatened your home? This stuff generally doesn't happen outside of the movies.

>No, not really. If the government wanted to kill you, it could. The real reason is doesn't is because our government officials are democratically elected to serve us
Imagine for a moment, that you are actually dumb enough to believe this.
>No, you can defend yourself to whatever degree you want. You just don't need an assault weapon to do it. More bullets =/= more safety.
>you can defend yourself but only to the arbitrary degree that I set for you
So he's right and you just repeated and reaffirmed what he said. Thinking is not your strong suit is it kid ? I would say bait but this bad even for larping.

Apparently I can legally use a black powder handgun in the UK. Part of me wants to get one and test that fact and then see all reactions.

Yes, if getting rid of AR-15s would end all gun violence for all eternity I think most people would support it.

But it doesn't.

Its like saying I own a sports car; but if giving it up meant that no one would ever die in an automobile crash again I'd do it. Its a cheap rhetorical trick, presenting a completely unjustified theoretical premise to make idiots draw a conclusion that you've presented no evidence for.

>generally doesn't happen

Oh good point Mr future-teller. Just tell all the victims of home invasion/rape/murder that it generally doesn't happen lol. Duh just don't get attacked lol. Lol why are you afraid of being attacked lol can't you predict the future lol.

>a cornered animal will not attack

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Besides, Europe and NATO are itching for war. I was only a lowly intelligence officer in the airforce back in the day, but I've talked to my fair share of colonels and generals. Trust me, these guys want to see the world burn.

Ok, I don't have an ar-15 so sell it to me for like 100 bucks and both our problems are solved mr tweeter

>Just tell all the victims of home invasion/rape/murder that it generally doesn't happen and they just have to accept it if it happens to them
ftfy

why is the AR-15 such a boogeyman?

>guy has ar-15
>he uses it responsibly
>still retarded enough to think that giving up his own gun will prevent other people from attaining them illegally

>implying a better trained person with a pistol wouldn’t kill you first regardless.

Y'all faggots posting in a slide thread. SAGE!

Didn't that Asian guy kill 32 people with just a couple of PISTOLS at Virginia Tech? Banning the AR-15 won't stop the wackjobs or even lower the body count.

You don't need much of an advantage when everyone else is a sitting duck.

The EU will definitely spark a war in the future but it won't be because they're dying, it'll be because they're controlled by kikes.

I believe whole hearted that the second amendment should not be infringed upon. There should the right to buy any gun you want, but I am for limiting the availability to those that go through certifications and gun handling courses. These courses should be harder to accomplish depending on the lethality of the weapon. So by this logic, military and ex military, and those of high proficiently can obtain assault weapons, and not a teenager, someone mentally unstable because more checks and balances would weed out such.

Shut the fuck up, there's is no assault rifle.

So it doesn't bother you at all to live in a country where people are regularly gunned down in the streets for basically no reason?

>cars kill more people but no one talks about regulating cars.
That's because cars are already very heavily regulated. You need a license just to legally own and drive one. Imagine if literally anyone could buy and drive a car legally, then when people died everyone said "oh well nothing we can do." That's your argument

How much do U want 4 the AR-15?

It's black

>So it doesn't bother you at all to live in a country where people are regularly gunned down in the streets for basically no reason?

Much less so than people who consider human rights less important than human life.

People like you really have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Firstly. In this scenario, you're placing an armed intruder against an innocent home owner. So your whole disarming the criminals argument goes right out the fucking door.

Secondly. You tell me, or maybe don't, because you clearly are a no-gunz twink. If you were to stand about 15 feet apart and face someone pointing a pistol at you, would you rather have an AR or a pistol? Someone's gonna die. Guess who has the better chance of living?

Guess who I'd rather be in this scenario. Fuck you.

>Much less so than people who consider human rights less important than human life.
The right to life was a human right, last time I checked. However, the right to own semi-automatic weapons is not.

My eight year old daughter came home from school the day of the shooting. She was in tears. She was willing to give up her AR-15 as well.

>The right to life was a human right, last time I checked
Correct, and the person who infringes upon that right deserves death.
>However, the right to own semi-automatic weapons is not
Wrong, semi-automatic weapons are arms and the right to bear arms is a human right. This is why communists do not have this right as they are no longer human.

The right to own weapons is a constitutional right.

Yeah......well if you want to get rid of it.......just send it this way......I'll take it off ur hands.......It'll go with the other 5 i own.........just sayin......

So should people have the right to possess nuclear weapons because nuclear weapons are arms?

yes

Only if you believe the military should posses them to begin with. Not to mention you can own nukes. Do you think the government owns all the facilities and shit that house them? Do you think they handle all the maintenance and manufacturing? No, it's all privately owned.

If you can build one, go ahead.

>it's all privately owned
Even so, nuclear weapons are not commercially available for civilians, nor should they be. You can say that bearing arms is a human right all you want, but we both intuitively know that there is a logical limit to this right. My limit may be lower than yours, but we should be able to agree that there is a limit, just like there is with any right. Even free speech is not absolute, after all.

Mikey is a douche

Better to be fear than loved

This is where you are wrong. You believe the government has more rights than citizens. This is an objectively wrong statement.

fu baitfuck

This is dumb as fuck. Did this guy volunteer to surrender his car after he read about some raghead running people over with a car??

Political convenience.

Remember to sage these slide threads.

me too

#safestreets

If he is in danger of shooting children, it's probably better if he gives up his AR15.

But how does that relate to all the sane people out there?

The government a) is composed of citizens, and b) is charged with the common defense. If your job is literally to protect hundreds of millions of people, you are given certain license to use weapons. A lone civilian obviously gets a much smaller license.

Most of the people crying about ar15 have never shot one/don't own one. They buy fancy looking .22s platformed in black plastic and cry about their second amendment . rights. Reminder that printed guns are trash that I wouldn't shoot for free.

And I should add that on a per-civilian basis, government employees do not have more rights than the average citizen. Soldiers are allowed to use automatic weapons, but only in their capacities as soldiers, not in their private lives.

>no-gunz twink

I’m a USMC veteran who qualified expert with both pistols and the M16A4 service rifle kiddo.

At the end of the day a better trained marksman with a pistol can easily take down a lesser experienced assault rifle-wielding assailant.

>”If you were to stand about 15 feet apart and face someone pointing a pistol at you”
>implying the maneuverability of a pistol wouldn’t allow them to have you down range first before you can even react.

Literally high caliber semiautomatic pistols have an advantage over semiautomatic assault rifles.

Europe is very much dying. Europe will be less than 50% white within 1 generation according to even the most positive reports.

That's what you believe but it is not what the founding fathers believed. They owned warships and all they required privately. Why can I no longer own a warship? It is because the government has decided they have more rights than us.

This is true. Most civilians aren't even good enough to make use of the assault rifle's increased range.

>Literally high caliber semiautomatic pistols have an advantage over semiautomatic assault rifles

*minus a magazine capacity and ergonomics/moddabilty seemingly only advantageous for killing en masse.

No you can't own one because you don't have the money to idiot. Go mount a catapult onto a canoe, bam you have a warship. You don't want that though, you feel entitled to a steel ship with laser guided missiles, which is something you cannot afford. Like healthcare, education, insurance and more, you do not have the right to get things you can't afford

Most of them are probably faggots from shitty countries, eg.:

I'll gladly give up my firearms if the government pays me 3x their market value

Otherwise, fuck off

The people who can afford them can no longer own them. Why can I buy a tank but not an attack helicopter? The laws make no sense unless you believe in your logic, which is that the government has more rights than citizens. A government body that has more rights than citizens, has the power to oppress citizens.

of course you are, 1-post faggot

Most people IRL and even ITT think AR=assault rifle, or automatic rifle, lul

>That's what you believe but it is not what the founding fathers believed. They owned warships and all they required privately.

There is a lot to unpack here. First of all, the founding fathers charged themselves with defending their respective states and territories. They may have owned warships privately, but they did so in their capacity as statesmen.

>Why can I no longer own a warship? It is because the government has decided they have more rights than us.
I repeat: Individually, no government employee has more rights than the average citizen. The government owns and operates warships in their capacity as the defender of the people. No individual citizen today has any justifiable reason to own and operate an entire warship.

You don't need a reason to exercise human rights. Nobody *needs* to be able to speak their mind at any given moment do they? No, but they can and should be able to because it's a god damn human right.
Governments only exist to uphold laws that citizens place and to protect citizens from foreign invaders. Another example of governments having more rights than citizens is the ability to spy on anybody like with the NSA.

I need to leave unfortunately so this will be my last post.

shill

So many Megadeth songs make sense now
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hFhgv-eTkXo

But people get gunned down all the time in gun free zones, such as schools.

>So it doesn't bother you at all to live in a country where people are regularly gunned down in the streets for basically no reason?

Lol no, why?

>I believe that the second amendment should not be infringed upon, but I am for infringing upon the second amendment

Well no, the ease of buying firearms in the US is dangerous, 18 school shootings in 2 months wouldn't be reality if mentally ill people were prohibited from buying guns.

ask me how I know you're a POG

I don't own an AR-15 but now I'm going to get 3 just to spite Mikey and other leftist faggots.

>Most of them are probably faggots from shitty countries, eg.:

At teens aren't getting murdered in those "shitty" countries.

Define mentally ill.

Not used healthcare much
Guess we can get rid of that

Ive never needed the Police as i live in a good area
Guess we can do away with them as well

Yes they are....

People who have a history of bad behavior or diagnosis of mental sicknesses, like Nikolas Cruz.

Typical propaganda. I've literally seen 20 variations of this tweet across every popular platform

Sure, I really would tear out my beating heart, if no innocents got killed anymore.

But see, that is not possible. The tearing out my heart that is possible, but stopping the killing of the innocents, that is not possible.

Explain how one will be deemed "too mentally ill" to own a gun

Then next year we can read the same tweet about pistols and shotguns...fuck your mother fag.

>or diagnosis of mental sicknesses
this is where you show how far your head is up your ass. do you know how many people are diagnosed already just for free pills? and you want to give the government control which will make it even worse.

Not on a regular basis.

Because giving away your AR-15 or tearing out your heart doesn't have got anything to do with killing innocents.

Such a powerful statement.

those people shouldn't be out in the streets in the first place, and you want to strip citizens of their rights because you refuse to lock up someone like that?

neither is blaming a tool for its user's actions, what's your point?

There's a law here in the US that makes your medical records private. Is that about to be infringed nationwide in order to see who is mentally illl or not? Why will the Feds be able to see my medical records?

No, our views are normal and have been since the beginning of time. The progressives are the minority and always will be. Every single thing they believe is false.

Warning: this tweet is political

I am a fag. I've taken poz loads maybe 3 times in the past decade. Honestly I don't need it and could easily live without it. I'd happily give it up if it meant I'd never see innocent people contract HIV by one again.

My wife's boyfriend says I should give it up.

yes, some nobody talks about having a gun and being willing to surrender it(pretty common in the gun owner world) warranted 448,000 people logging in to smash the like button for this literary masterpiece.

I don't think there are even 448,000 people that like black licorice

People can be normal though they have a mental illness, autists aren't getting locked up and they shouldn't be.

AI has wild capabilities. You know who's incharge of the AI dontcha? DeepFakes created the shooting videos

>we can ignore 99 percent of violent crime and feel holier than thou as long as we ban AR's

but if they're not to society then it's not a mentall illness, and if it's not a mental illness why do you stomp your feet so much about making inanimate objects illegal?

My point is that it is wishful thinking and naive. Nothing will change if everyone gives back their AR-15's. There is a deeper problem in your society if kids start shooting each other up.

I'm not going to read the whole massive thread, so im sure this has been said, but holy shit. What makes this fuck this that giving up his gun, that he's admitted to only shooting 3 times in the last decade going to prevent anything? What nonsense. What does he think giving up his gun going to solve? Other than him who doesnt shoot often owning one less gun.

Anti 2A thread#79

yeah, I only realized after I posted it, sorry
on that matter, I completely agree, a lot of these "mental issues" could have easily been solved with decent parenting

Except for the fact that I can guarantee that an innocent person will get gunned down by an AR-15 again, even if he turns his in.

stop using logic

Agreed. We need to start looking at the kids social interaction, and how they're being treated at school. Maybe kids shooting kids is a byproduct of a degenerate society with broken families.

It is a mental illness, and most learn to administer it, but those who don't might not be safe with a gun.

>1 post by this id
Y'all r dum

I own food, i eat food no more than 3 times a day, i could live without it honestly, if it means nigger child in africa could eat it

>the cuck mentality

Exactly this should be the focus. Not the silly gun debate. If there were no guns, you would have mass stabbings. Kids and especially in the same racial group should not kill each other.

>'innocent people'
HAHAHAHAHAHA
***BREATHES IN***
**RELOADS***
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well he's a U.S. citizen of age so...

a mental illness literally means that it's a disorder thats makes you unable to live in a society, and if you cannot live in a society why the hell are you out and about on the streets?
on the contrary, if a person is perfectly fine to leave in society it means that they're reasonable enough to be expected not to resort to violence, so why deny them a right every functioning member of society has? on top of that, what's the point in taking away an inanimate object from people who wouldn't cause harm with it, when you're doing so in order to stop people who don't care about the law from causing trouble (meaning they could easily get one anyway)?

Is he saying that he's at risk of shooting innocent people?

What does military grade mean?

The government can kill him if it wanted. Sure. But it cannot kill everyone or else it will have no one to rule over and pay for it to exist.

>inb4 you can't shoot down nuclear jet fighter submarine cars with your rifle

It doesn't matter. You don't fight local insurrection with the same weapons you fight other military powers. They don't want to rule over a burning pile of shit with no infrastructure and no people living in it.

you dipshit even here you can own all kinds of semi auto rifles without having to register them.
>yfw Quebec tries its own registry
>yfw it fails like the federal one did

the most common definition is "made by the lowest bidder but still reliable enough to be used by the average grunt without shitting the bed"

What's a 'regular basis'?

Oh, that makes sense actually.

>ak
>worse than ar

it kinda is tho
it's not a bad gun by any means but when your intended user is a drunk, semi-literate conscript you ha e to make some compromises

Time for government buyback.

Warning: this tweet is political.
Anybody as much as a coward like you, shouldn't have guns. I think the Democrats need the government buy back their guns first. This would be a good start. Republicans are much more responsible wouldn't you agree.

twitter.com/RealLambright/status/965704857280593920

>deadlier than an ar-15

all guns are designed for killing though

I'd say hand guns are designed for killing, AR-15s are designed for range shooting.

I can never help but think that pretty much any school shooter could do as much damage with two pistols rather than a rifle. So an AR-15 just leads to the same fucking situation, and suddenly it has to be all semi-automatics.

Stories that are not true.

Theres a song about that

its called Saturday night special

FUDDs need to die slowly

the next time a kid is killed or raped by a refugee we need to see hundreds of peopl eon twitter saying this shit
>i love diversity but id gladly send back every refugee if it meant never seeing one innocent child killed again

you obviously have a mental disorder. I question if you have the right to bear arms after that post.