Oh no no no haha oh hhahahahaha

They're turning gun control activist gf into a meme how can conservatives ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/965329486358155266
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek
toastie roasties whine the mostie

Who the fuck is this even?

No good guy with a gun stops a bad guy!!

Give those first responders slingshots!

we should embrace this. she was probably reviled by other students for being the mouthy, shrill "activist" girl and now she's using the deaths of 17 classmates (who she probably didn't even really know or like) to elevate herself. she is standing on their dead bodies to make a career, kind of like jesse jackson did after dr. king died (he ran around and told everyone he was the last guy to talk to MLK alive, which wasn't even true).

and we absolutely should let her be the focus:

>takes spotlight off the other whining "survivors" so we only have one sjw dyke to respond to/discredit/mock
>makes other students extremely jealous that she's the one who gets to ride this tragedy to the top, makes them likely to turn on her
>discredits the entire anti-gun movement once people realize how stupid it is to listen to a dyke telling you to rewrite the constitution because a handful of people she barely knew got killed in some other part of the same building as her
>quick the dyke is crying, burn the constitution!

Why are they always shaving their heads?

Someone really needs to make the gf meme
>18 years old
>excellent public speaker
>survived mass shooting
>organizing a massive march on Washington
>Democratic politicians would literally suck her dick for an endorsement
>attended well-regarded Florida high school
>cool buzz cut that reminds you of Sigourney Weaver in Alien 3
>melts your heart with hip teen language like "full clapback" that you don't even understand

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/965329486358155266

Making an ugly unsympathetic bald feminist dyke the face of their campaign will surely win everyone over.

lmao could they have picked a worse poster child? literal potbellied goblin.

Can somebody bring her nose to scale? It appears far too small.

She's cuter than that too hahah but seriously the left must be put down (humanely as possible)

>a totally spontaneous campaign, goy

She's disgusting to look at, it's a shame she didn't get shot instead of a cuter student.

even subconsciously they are always seeking victim hood status, the shaved head look is reminiscent of a concentration camp prisoner.... it's just a flattering imitation of their jewish masters, whether they realize it or not...

>dem talking points tho

It's also dehumanizing for a woman to have her head shaved. Shows she doesn't support traditional gender roles and is an easily molded creature for the ZOG. Jews view the Gentiles as monkeys and animals, and when a woman shaves her head she begins to resemble one.

This pic looks like Pam from Archer.

>I stand with (insert name or cause here)

I'm so sick of this meme, I wish they would switch to a new phrase. It's right up there with "as a (insert gender/race/sexuality) I feel that (insert statement)".

Ugh. Anyone who talks like this can safely be dismissed as an idiot unworthy of attention.

did anyone actually organize a mass gathering and march because the fags wanted a cake?

Emma "the crocodile" Gonzalez

Every. Fucking. Time.

as far as I know, not a single one. But maybe we just never heard about it, because the cake march didn't have the millions of dollars in funding and air time these little shits are getting. Fucking puppets.

Women need to stop doing that. It makes them look deranged and there’s no chance I’m taking them seriously now.
If a woman wants to be taken seriously and wants to change her hair, just pull it back tight or put it in a bun. Maybe wear a nice jacket. Don’t look like you’re one razor slash from an landing in an institution.

Lol kikes want your guns SO BAD. They must be the only thing that stops US from going full white genocide.

kek, but yeah there was some blow back on the cake stuff. but if you want to put it out there and make public comments on laws then youve got to know your going to get a rebuttal from the other side. your tragedy does not stifle my right to debate.
Also how long until some crazy social media posts from one of these kids come out? Im guessing by the end of the week.

Im wondering, why are jews inherently so liberal? Had friend in hs who was a kike and his family was super progressive obama lovers

Exactly. The Right to Life March happens every year and the media barely mentions it, if at all.
Meanwhile a bunch of women and their cucks throw on pink hats and make signs about Harry Potter and it’s so historical and beautiful.

>heres why that matters

So US students are going to celebrate Hitler's birthday on April 20 by walking out of their mandatory Holocaust classes? Der Fuhrer would be proud!

That's so true. They are already fighting tyranny passively and they are terrified that they can't control themselves and will jew us too damn far

Damn MK ultra knows how to get them young now. Took people like Britney 30 years to get her to the shaved head mark.

I wish she died in the shooting

In all fields

i like how the artist is sort of giving her george soros eyes

The left can’t meme

Those mutt genes. Only in America.

>I HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO GET SHOT YOU COMMIE KIKES! GET YOUR HANDS OF MY GUNS! DEAD CHILDREN ARE MAGA

She gave a shitty, simpleton's speech but was really emotional while she did it and idiots are eating it the fuck up. Fuck this country of retards. I'm sure they'll get tired and start talking about something else by the end of the month.

Her argument is stupid. Its so stupid, that you don't have to misrepresent it like this for your dumb ass to be able to refute it. So stop being a retard.

Now you’re getting it, even if only ironically.

I tried. It might be just slightly heavy handed. and wordy