What would white society look like without a jewish ruling class?

what would white society look like without a jewish ruling class?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5t7p6AKA2A
youtube.com/watch?v=3-V7rI8Qw4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wakanda with white people no doubt.

without any jewish influence?

Indian diaspora isn't white, user.

>brings up a picture of rome
>when jews had significant power of the empire

infact,where ever jews leave turns to shit after, rome,florence,spain,hungary,romania

The Colosseum was funded by loot obtained from the kike temple, Rome definitely did not have a Jewish ruling class.
Nice causality there, Schlomo.

>The Colosseum was funded by loot obtained from the kike temple
So whitey actually DID steal everyone elses sheeit

Are you autistic? It's our shit if we take it by right of conquest.

Getting rid of subversive elements doesn't solve the human quality issues, the ubiquitous ignorance, the little jealous people, the morally bankrupt, stuff that has always existed because most people are inherently shitty regardless of background. An easy life just makes it worse, look at the boomers for fuck sakes.

We wuz just borrowing it. Sheeeit.

1950s America except with tech.

Non-meme answer :
>Less technologically advanced
>Ethnically homogenous and stable

Why would getting rid of kikes decrease the tech level?

Kikes are holding us back technologically. They have subverted all of our intellectual energies into feeding niggers rather than conquering the stars. They have also banned all eugenic science.

It would be creepy and weird. Jews are not great by any measure, but their crudity/ offensive humor does seem to make everybody a little more light hearted.
Jews have forever been a part of european society, and I wouldnt want to live in a dry humorless society of germanic people.

Why do you live so close to the US border if you dislike it

>and I wouldnt want to live in a dry humorless society of germanic people.
I don't want you to live in one either.

As of 2017, Nobel Prizes[note 1] have been awarded to 892 individuals,[1] of whom 201 or 22.5% were Jews,[note 2] although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population.[2] This means the percentage of Jewish Nobel laureates is at least 112.5 times or 11,250% above average.

Think of what NASA was doing in the 60s, literally half a century ago. Now imagine where they'd be if their interest and funding hadn't been diverted to pay for the shitskin boom. That's where white society would be.

>So whitey actually DID steal everyone elses sheeit
Jews aren't people so it doesn't count.
The Temple was terra nullis.

so why arent you rocket engineer for spacex?

so why are the jews the ruling class. Cred Forums tells me whites are better

LMAO
so they are in control, and obama got a peace prize
nobel laureates are a god damned joke

been to israel ?

no, but all I see on Cred Forums is how jews control everything. Either they don't control everything or they are just better

>All comedy is Jewish comedy
Gas yourself.
There are 10 high IQ kikes dedicated totally to the destruction of European civilization for every one high IQ kike in the sciences. It would be overwhelmingly in the benefit of Europeans to exterminate kikes.

in your mind sadistic greedy genetically deformed tribal money changers with too many diseases are "just better"?

thanks for the wallpaper

Like communism

I remember this one it depicted the conquest of Sibr by Yermak Timofeyevich.

We'd be living in caves

>Kikes are holding us back technologically.

1950's America was zog too. There is a documentary called the untold story of jews in pedowood (or something pretty similar to that) that shows how even legitimately patriotic and otherwise virtuous Jewish people were manipulating and subverting young minds from the start.

I don't know if it's just jews, I doubt it, though I have no idea what the fuck is going on. But a lot of tech advancements are legitimately stifled by the power system in our legislative and legal system and it's controlled almost exclusively by financial powers/international banking at this point.

The Jews fucked up quite frankly.

Then Rome fucked up by underestimating kikery.

Same thing it looked like before.

like the got the wealth by taxes and not by looting their surrounding gentile neighbors
>need white host country to be successful not kangz

This is literally what it looks like right now, irl bros.

Interior

Sprawling metropolises built in classical european style/a mixing of european styles. check my pics

cont.

cont.

No crime no chaos in due time.

Kikes literally don't do anything else other than subvert and control countries&economies.
There has been a slow decline of tech advancements because the kikes dont have enough smart prostitutes. They cant do shit themselves and never have.

You can't blame Jews for being a dipshit who eats too much, drinks too much beer and lives in a trailer park. Learn some self control, honkey

In my opinion what needs to be done, what is actually actionable irl is to
>Fully reconcile Protestantism and Catholicism
Protestantism is basically nujewry anyway, like a low IQ version. There are some sects that have actually recovered the cognitive sink of Catholicism and have an IQ within the margin of error of Ashkenazi Jews. This is because they allowed their priests to marry and encouraged literacy among the entre population, scholarship and rigorous intellectual debate. So the Catholic church would have to make amends with all of those people who've strayed away, to be forgiving and to heal the wounds of the past with everyone it has injured. Protestants would have to accept that their ancestors did an insane thing and it allowed their sons to become lost and their daughters to become whores (this is legit what happened). They should also give priests the right to marry, prevent women from entering the clergy, disband the Jesuits entirely and a few other things.

We all need this to happen. Protestants want traditions, Catholics want less heresy and libshit insanity, I want Gothic revival architecture... It needs to happen bros.

Jews clinged to the birthright of whites
Their timeline is coming to an end with a massive persecution of white people all over the world, this will end in a intervention by the return of AB- king of the israelites coming back, ressurecting the spirit of revolution which we only got a small taste of in 1933-1945, all the nations of the world will recognize us as the children of the living god who has revealed the secrets of yahwehs kingdom.
The gates of hell can't destroy this truth.

Why is no one morbidly obese in that pic? Is this even in North America?

You've made this a good art thread, bro. You had some back up but it's mostly you so far.

I have a big art folder. I just thought that OP's question can be easily answered with paintings from periods when deformed Semitic parasites weren't permitted to dominate our societies.

My only ((critique)) is that you could use some more Gothic revival desu.

How's this?

Very patrician. One day, at least in one city we will drop the neoclassicism meme entirely and on that day we will have nice things again. Pic related is in NYC fyi.

I have spaghetti-nigger ancestry. I'll never give up my columns and arches, they are aesthetic af.

Lmao. Is this how poltards see themselves?

This is you:

Since the representation of human forms is forbidden by your desert demon, you find this entire thread justifiably objectionable. Unfortunately, your tribe has decided to force their twisted Semitic tastes on our people, and for this your tribe will answer.

I'm more of a nordcuck, fellow Amerimutt. We must navigate this post-Keynesian desolation and zog eyesore together user. We can have nice things again. Never give up our towers, or the arches or the columns.

Sure thing, cuck

This is the true representation of whiteness:

A bunch of white people shouting at eachother to stay off their land while pointing guns.

>white
>no philtrum
Nice try rabbi, but your spatial IQ has failed you once again.

So in other words, peace and tranquality.

*tranquility

it's my dream life

youtube.com/watch?v=x5t7p6AKA2A

this is typical Cred Forums WN logic
blacks are shit cuz they let whites rule over them, which makes them superior to blacks
then say whites are superior kuz we waz masterz
then go jews control everything and have been ruling over whites for centuries, so what does that make whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=3-V7rI8Qw4k

The Gears of War games.

And that's just a small city in upstate New York. Architecture has gone to shit so badly.

Jews and Africans are the same, in that they are both subhuman parasites which require European hosts of survive. The mechanics of their parasitism may differ slightly, but their demands for access to European civilization and European hosts is identical.

jews declared war on rome

get btfo

lmaoaoaoaoao