How long till being white is considered cool again?

How long till being white is considered cool again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMWfxqWeMT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon user, soon..

Some say it's never gone out of style.

Literally never going to happen lol

When they become a minority.
Minorities are always cool, right?
You remember The Matrix? Remember all the cool black people?

The moment we start marching in unison with rifles and wearing leather greatcoats.

Didn't she get fat?

sorry but blacks are fucking white sissy men and women, don't think you'll ever be cool again

Looks hot af in the new video

Literally never stopped happening and never will. Maybe in Brazil it's different but not in America.

I'm white and I'm cool...don't know what the fuck your talking about

Dude being white is not cool since at least 2015. Just look whos winning awards, the popular songs etc

Since I'm not addicted to (((Media))), I have no idea what your talking about. Maybe the problem is with you.

OP a faggot?

The 90's were the last time whites were glorified in the media. Backstreet boys, Nsync, Nirvana etc.

Pop culture is what dictates everything.

Only to you user...only to you.

Being white hasn't been cool since the early 90s (except the whole techno/rock/emo scene), with roots going back to the 70s with funk (disco was mostly white though).

youtube.com/watch?v=qMWfxqWeMT0
soon

Never. No race is cool anymore since all of their strengths and weaknesses are well known because of the internet. No race will become idolized or fetishized. Ethnostates are the future.

God i miss the pop punk/emo phase so much

>it’s another episode of dumb kikebot wonders where all the jewish applause went and is asking for more to feed his addiction to applause

Stop being a dumb goy

>Ethnostates are the future
t. English teacher who fled his homeland because he doesn't actually believe what he says

>Since at least 2015
You have no idea what your talking about. If you don't already know why they're winning those winning awards there's no point for me to explain to you why that is happening.

Also anybody can be "cool" the whole system is to marginalize you and make u think ur low but you can be anybody and cool as you want. Just have to do it faggot. Jesus fuck your mind is controlled.

it's already that way in east asia

Whites are a global minority.

I'm just travelling. I'm a white leaf.

whites are the only cool race.
all the shit that other races do is for the attention and appreciation of whites aka the cool people.

It never stopped being considered cool

IT'S VERY COOL user, IT'S ALREADY VERY COOL

There is no middle ground, either we acheive victory and euros lead the way into the future, or we become an evolutionary dead end, get on board fucker, we're building the future

Holy fucking shit.

Shclomo Goldstein green lighted this? How the fuck did she get away with this? I feel like this a Jewish trick but I don't know how.