WAKANDA IS REAL

WAKANDA IS REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAiceRuLX1I
youtube.com/watch?v=qEfRzNd7MhE
twitter.com/POLLiticsS/status/965677935167451137
aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/mozambique-dump-collapse-17-dead-homes-destroyed-180219160508611.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

if they want a war they should start one.

KANGZZ

you’er mom gay

can't you guys just let them have this? how would you feel if the only heritage you had to be proud of was mudhuts and peanut butter?

'N

you forgot selling your brethren into slavery (aka almost how all niggers became slaves in the west)

Wakanda already exists, it's called Liberia.

Ha ha pewdiepie xD

Jesus, they’re almost more delusional than libs

SHIEEEET!

You know, a lot of people seem to think that the blacks are being emboldened. They're being set up. They're being set up to be drowned by all the luxury and prestige to where they stop breeding entirely.

:^)

>what is Africa?
>anarchy
>what is monarchy?
>order
>what is monarchy where 100% of the population is kangs and qwaynes?
>anarchy

Nope. They will convince they are kangs and quanz and then become more violent. If blacks are allowed to exist then we must take from them all we can to keep them somewhat docile.

It's kind of fucked up that the portrait is being praised instead of shamed lmao If the races were reversed it would cause so much havoc

Eh

>how would you feel if the only heritage you had to be proud of was mudhuts and peanut butter?
I would focus on building a future my descendants could be proud of, instead of some cartoon.

give me (you)s faggots!

C H E C K E D

>only black utopian society is a fake one creates by old white guys that promotes ethnonationalism and an isolation policy

Truly /our movie/

>getting panties in a twist over tweets with 1 like
Christ, and I thought I was the faggot

This. So much this.

I wanted some boobies

Riplie

If blacks had the slightest chance they would happily rape you and your entire family, then kill you and rape you again.

>El Salvador

You're not my savior... but I still... want... more!

youtube.com/watch?v=GAiceRuLX1I

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

>peanut butter?
Why?

I wonder how people would react if we shopped Jew hats onto those severed heads?

Can confirm Wakanda is just the prequel to a new baboon society of powerful magiks and teknology.

Whats the sourceof the pic please

Her name is Carina...
Carina of trachea

>take over this country and make Wakanda a reality

Dumb niggers. They took over Detroit and Baltimore, they don't really look like Wakanda.

george washington carver

Shit trip

I'm so fabulous and resplendent that they can't even approach me. I'm so unfamiliar with the urban dialect that it's impossible for us to communicate

>Mad
>Cause
>Bad

Snacks was always the better mod.

WHERE CAN I FIND THAT WALLPAPER BACKGROUND!?

>Carver is often mistakenly credited with the invention of peanut butter.[68] By the time Carver published "How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing it For Human Consumption" in 1916,[69] many methods of preparation of peanut butter had been developed or patented by various pharmacists, doctors and food scientists working in the US and Canada.[70][71][72] The Aztec were known to have made peanut butter from ground peanuts as early as the 15th century. Canadian pharmacist Marcellus Gilmore Edson was awarded U.S. Patent 306,727 (for its manufacture) in 1884, 12 years before Carver began his work at Tuskegee.[73][74]

Give them some credit. I've heard the guy who patented the concept of a blinking turn signal on a car was also black.

They have done great things.

LET THE GODDAMN NIGGERS HAVE PEANUT RELATED INVENTIONS YOU FUCKING BITCH

#Blaxit
#MakeWakandaReal

By returning to Africa, you will show the ypipo who's in CHARGE and create the Great Wakanda that willl NEVER be beaten!

No

>missing the point this hard
Killmonger was a globalist retard, portrayed as a villain for not respecting the traditions of Wakanda.
Wakanda was a willful, isolationist nation that saw itself -- ethnic wakandans -- as different from the rest of the africans, which is why they kept to themselves.
Killmonger wanted to destroy that and use Wakanda's superior technology to build a worldwide black ethnostate for no reason.
African-Americans aren't "kings", they're subhuman retards that T'Challa wants as far away from his country as possible.

I just don't understand the reasoning behind the kangs.
How can you come from losers that got caught by other niggers and sold to slavery to conclusion that you're somehow royal?

Where do you think that idea came from

"But Wakanda isn't real"

Why do u have to be a dick?
Whats the real name?

Fuck you nigger omg

Someone misspelled Sweden.

whether or not he invented it, thats what he is associated with here

Detroit is pretty nice right guys?

They're stupid.

this is what I dont get....if they all think they are kings and queens then who was their lowly peasants? maybe this is why blacks cant create progress they are all waiting for their thrones but no one wants to work hard for their own people

b

Abby
@AbbyDestin
Follow Follow @AbbyDestin
More
Those voting people infront of the library: "are you registered to vote?"

Me: "no I'm from Wakanda"
=====

i dont know how to screencap twitter posts.

sounds like we need some good russian photoshop artists to get working on this image

again

FUck off nigger , sage.

What do the above average niggers think of this? This must be soulbreaking. I understand most niggers don't see the problem, but i know there's plenty that see the heartbreaking irony of it all.

Anyone got articles written by niggers that go counterculture on Marvel the black pander?

thank you

this, let them have it.

The biggest punishment you can give to someone is to never correct their mistakes.

That's what I'm always asking, when I see a ghetto trash claiming she is a queen.

By what right? You're ancestors were as dumb as Australopithecus and lived in mud huts. You are dumb and have no education. You are ugly and poor. You have shit tier genetics. And you think that somehow you're a special snowflake, a queen? Oh boy...

The peanut butter part isn't even true. It was already invented by the Aztecs 'n' shiet. Modern peanut butter was patented by Marcellus Edson, pictured.

based T'Challa

>we hate slavery
>but we're royalty
>;)))))))))))))))) 100 lit 100 lit 100 lit 100 lit

sup nigga.

I refuse to believe these people arent trolls, I refuse!

cunt

DELET DIS

>hmm there were "kingdoms" in africa
>my ancestors are from africa
>therefore, i am royalty

I think this is just what dumb people do. Its like macedonians who think they are alexander the great's progeny, and greeks who think that plato and leonidas are their grandpas. people who don't accomplish anything identify with "their people" who did, whether or not they have any connection to those people

If they want real black honesty they should watch The Wire

all of them were kings and queens. no peasants. all equal all royal all powerful
keep it 100

lol

Who just got septs?

Exactly, Carver was more of a peanut promoter. "Niggas dis plant gots 1001 uses!!"

this, and most of the characters on the wire were much more articulate than actual "urban individuals" anyway

carver gets some dislike here, but he was actually an intelligent dude and i have not seen anything that suggests he took credit for anything he didn't invent. all the applications for peanuts are pretty interesting especially considering he compiled the book about them a long ass time ago

At this point, just go back to Africa. Seriously. You live in a fantasy world where you were kings and queens, you’re affected as hell with all this shit. Just go back to Africa and realize your kingdom.

peisn

not this agn xD

They are getting increasingly radical in their delusions. Just get back to work and quit blaming others for your dad being gone.

>finally we get to see blacks depicted honestly

Black ethno states with shit loads of resources already exist. They're the most nightmarish places on earth.

When will this biol over? Eventually we'll have to ram the truth down their throats

Damn u gypsy, had me again!

FUCK YOU

can you imagine a million negro march in DC where blacks are screaming WE WANT WAKANDA!!!!

>how would you feel if the only heritage you had to be proud of was mudhuts and peanut butter?

I would feel motivated to make achieve more. To work collectively with my community to be the best people that we could be, to rise to the occasion and live up to the full potential that our intelligence and integrity demands of us. To achieve something IN THE REAL WORLD. And that's how you know I'm not black.

>maybe blacks will take over and make the whole country just like Wakanda
>even though the places they take over becomes slums

How can anyone say this without being completely dishonest?

can we make nigz think wakanda is a real place that the wypipo are hiding from them? please?

I've been seeing a lot of these post about how we never bought slaves from African and how instead we just enslaved all the Native Americans here because they were actually black.

I don't think any civilization in history has ever acted this way towards their underclass ethnicity.

This shit is just bizarre

Whats the African return policy for Nigger?
they seem sold defective.

does anyone ever try to jump that wall into the good neighborhood?

maybe there is someone (((special))) after all adding fuel to the fire

Noice

If only these weren't broken up by other replies

You know shills are running rampant when this Facebook tier shit is commonplace

Why

Spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=qEfRzNd7MhE

Aztecs had peanut butter

Nogs btfo

>Le anyone with a Facebook page is a shill

KYS

hint, check hegre art and look for les scenes.

shieet

Hold on ese

So you be sayin

We éramos aztecas n shit?

>Le
You have to go back

>anyone with a Facebook page is a shill
>straw-man

Please remind me of where i said that

I find it hilarious that the niggers who look the most like apes are generally the ones clinging desperately to the WE WUZ KANGZ delusion.

I found this on FB the other day

The caption said something along the lines of

>These are your grandparents, remember where you came from

How the fuck can you reason with people who believe this?

You should check out black people instagram. They post the same stuff but even more often.

Fuck niggers.

My ancestors weren't even indigenous, my family came from France/Spain like 3 generations ago.

They actually think you can transform into a different race in 100 years

They actually believe in the Creationist straw-man of a monkey shitting out a human

WTF are we supposed to do with these people?

>Blacks depicted honestly
Hollywood couldn't handle it

Genocide them is what we do.

No. We should have killed them all.

UR A FUCKING FAGGOT

Have these retards ever heard of Liberia? Or South Africa after the blacks took over?

oh

UR A FUCKING FAGGOT TOO

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Peanut butter sucks.

Nuuuuuu nat mei mumyyy

The more we capitulate the more they demand

Gib theory

Every damn time.

Ffs

hopefuly those apes let LOTR alone and don't force diversity in that amazon tv show

holy fuck twice in a row

Tory theory in fact

Niggers didn't even invent peanut butter.

now i want to watch the lotr trilogy and the other trilogy as well the hobbit ones! :^)

nigger

Read Armond White’s review. He tears the shit apart.

sheeiiiiiiittt...
black hobbits when???

I don't think that's what it is

Gaynigger

They also invented rock n' roll

>forget about middle earth...
>Mfw a successful civilization is high fantasy for niggers.

why do they think they are all kings and queens? by thst fucking logic all europeans are kings and queens too

They have apehoop and handegg already

Not even peanut butter. Niggas didn't invent smushing peanuts into a paste

Is boitumelo like boipussi?

Any twitter fags up for this?

twitter.com/POLLiticsS/status/965677935167451137

Now this is art!

fuck u

Careful with that mic

fuck you too

but then so would most of b, and pol for that matter

KANKER HOER!

FUG

Get REKT commyfaggot!

MOOT???

This needs to be tweeted to those wakanda niggers.

bring back snax

This is our next big op. LETS DO IT!!

Milena D. Sunna.

You'r welcome

Liberia 2.0 when?

I'm sorry for our shitty country being controlled by (((them))) and (((them))) making this shit

Yeah, that's the actual moot.

>nig hates white people
>nig kween wears european clothing

>>
faggot

that's actually kind of fucked up
like fuck how fucked do you have to be for that

maybe they will actually do something constructive if the obsess about it enough and fuck off to africa

The entrance was found in Mozambique under a garbage dump aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/mozambique-dump-collapse-17-dead-homes-destroyed-180219160508611.html

Niggers operate on another level. The "forget about middle earth" is actually a coded message for the nigger high-command, for calling off the attack at Helm's Deep.

>you forgot selling your brethren into slavery
it's astounding that nobody thinks of this, instead they all think some white guys just sailed down to africa, marched into the jungle, found some nogs, bonked them on the head with a club, shackled them, and marched them right back out of the jungle. the wealthiest kingdoms in Africa were all slave trading empires, see Benin, Mali, Zanzibar, etc.

Aztecs confirmed to be african in 10,...9..

they already think that they wuz olmecs

>cry racism whenever people draw attention to their lips and noses
>celebrate any and all depictions of people with huge lips and noses as african heritage

Sweden = Wakanda

faggot

pic related is one of their most advanced architectural achievements, and this was by ethiopians who are probably the least primitive group of blacks. note that it was built about 5 centuries after the roman colosseum.

How is this different than Kekistani cringe posting and meme magic beliefs?

they already put nogs in laketown in one of the hobbit movies.

జ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ixnood

They also think slaves were best of the best, even though they're the losers in tribal wars.

imagine the soul crushing realization that black panther was made by a jew

>can you imagine a million negro march in DC where blacks are screaming WE WANT WAKANDA!!!!
make it happen, i dont care what subversion tactic you use, i want to fucking see this happen, ameritards, be fucking usefull. If u can add the encouragement for them to wear Pharaoh outfits, do it!

h

They had a couple of decent civilizations. The Malis wuz kangz, and zulu aesthetics are okay, even if they only get exposure dying on British bayonets.

kys

If the Russians are paying attention they'll use the "enlightened" African Americans as a way to trigger leftist violence in the US and force people to pick a side once and for all.

The result will be either whites leave or blacks leave, but peaceful coexistence after a race war won't be an option on the table.

Fuck you and your digies

Looks beautiful tbqfhs

Fuck you

Exactly this.
The best way to accelerate the collapse of the US would be through racial tension. Funding a some black movement that demands "freedom" AKA "Independence from white supremacists" thus reclaiming black majority states, could easily turn into a rebellion.

No! They can't have anything! Only mudhuts and dookie tossing!!!

niggers are insufferable. you give them an inch, they literally think they kangz n shiet

>whites invented defenestration
Mudhuts. They only get mudhuts.

But it's full of cannibals and sheeiittt

Please let niggers return to Africa, that would be really neat.

Verification was a traffic light. We Wuz traffic light inventors n sheeit

>Wakanda doesn't exi...

fuck

ok this was unexpected but fuck you

>that knifehand tho

Fuck we need to start that op, build a puppet extremist group that wears pharoah outfits and screams we want wakanda

What?
*duck duck goes*
Holy shit time squad lied to me

Pretty much. It's pretty obvious that without white intervention the negroid race was a dead end

Kek. Based britbong with the backhanded bantz.

The funniest thing about this is that its depiction of Africa is incredibly racist, like late 70s Superfriends minority character racist.
Wakanda, despite being in west central Africa, borrows from every known African Culture, despite these cultures not being related to each other, despite many of them being a thousamd miles or more from each other, despite many of them being hostile to or at odds with each other, and despite that many of the cultural signifiers are literally stupid primitive pre-stone age practices.
Any nigger who looks at this and goes "das rite, dese be our people" just got played.

Fuck u

ebin

ayo hol up
you saying
we wuz queens of england n' shiet

all those balconies with 10 foot pools is not going to end badly one day.

Sometimes you just gotta kick back relax and take a moment to really appreciate the hilarity of the situation

Why do we never see this kind of shit with, say, South East Asians? They have nigger-tier histories, and they don't pull this shit

>niggers steal shit
>its ok guise let them have it

its the only invention leafs have dont take it away from them

It's basically a stone-age society with alien technology. Somehow this makes sense to them.

I'm going to laugh at anyone I want you stupid bitch

No

can't make this shit up

Do you guys think the Jews wound the nogs up with movies like Black Panther just to see the crazy shit they do?

Then in that case I would deserve to feel like shit.