>>161106197

It's child abuse plain and simple. Jews can have their foreskins amputated at 18 years of age if they still want it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
urologiskklinikaarhus.dk/56/patientinformationer/diprodermbehandling_ved_forhudsforsnaevring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oy vey! How will the rabbi get his rocks off now??

Good, this will prevent brain damage in the baby:
archive.is/TuTi5

I curse my parents for having my dick mutilated at birth, it should be undeniably banned in every country unless for medical reasons.

This is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt by OP to discuss little boys peepees in a semi serious venue.

what reason... phimosis? and you think a fucking amputation is the solution? jesus fuck

What's more important, religious freedom or the wellness of a child's brain?

What do jews think will happen if they don't cut baby dicks? can't they all be declared mentally ill?

I don't see the problem with adults doing it to themselves, but yeah. Stop tearing baby dick skin off.

I'll admit I'm not well researched on the subject all I've heard is from anons on here. I wasn't aware there is no absolute medical indication for routine circumcision of thenewborn.

this is fine. I'm just a rude collection of pixels after all, no need to explain yourself.

something tells me they were aware of what it does to people so without it their future children will grow up without brain damage and might start a huge paradigm shift away from the ways of old

Anyone got the article about the research group being stopped because they were evaluating circumcision?

I have phimosis. Can’t you cure it with some type of steroid cream. I want to find our soon

Americans will unironically defend Jews stealing their foreskin

>Americans
>Semites
as if, we need this law here. Easy violation of the rights to life and happiness, child cannot consent.

>it begins
We must make this cascade throughout europe.
I figure if we can get three nations to do this - Iceland, Portugal, and Greece the rest will fall in line.

this one?

>phimosis
approx 80 percent was shown to be curable with steroid cream. Toothpaste bro's can often decipher our disastrous language when it's in writing. So here you go.
urologiskklinikaarhus.dk/56/patientinformationer/diprodermbehandling_ved_forhudsforsnaevring
If not, joogle translate can probable help out

seriously, what the fuck is it with these goddamn kikes