If I Can't Buy Guns

I will steal guns and use them to kill any politician who voted to violate my rights.

No you won't you dumb fat faggot.

Try me nigger

How's the weather in Langley today, friend?

How's the weather in niggerville faggot?

Do you promise?

Awesome. Start with the corrupt ones first, you know the kike dick sucker, fags etc. Hell I'll even donate to your gofundme.

The corrupt ones are any one who voted for gun control

>nigger
your retarded overuse of this word is going to overload the servers; say you're sorry, doughboy.

Woo hoo

Make them your self, simple as a slam fire pipe shotgun to what ever you can engineer

Why? I will simply steal them.

Stealing is for niggers. Building things is the white mans game

worked for nicolas cruz, amirite. disband the fbi when?

>stealing like a nigger
>not building your own in your garage

A guy made an AK out of a shovel. It's not fucking hard if you're white or Asian.

fuck off nigger

If you run a gun shop and adhere to unconstitutional laws than you deserve to have your guns stolen and your business burnt to the ground.

IDGAF nigger. Im not trying to play home gunsmith. I'm trying to steal guns and kill traitors.

What's wrong with requiring a gun license? Just like a driver license.
No one wants to ban all guns.

Fuck all yourlicenses. I have rights. The right to travel being one of them.

>No one wants to ban all guns.
Just everything short of muzzle loaders.

What's wrong with a public speaking licence or a voting licence?

You don't even have to steal the guns just get them on the blackmarket. That's what the blackmarket is there for.

But, I will steal them from traitors who continue to do business in the gun industry.

You don't need guns, books are far more effective desu.

The TM 31-210 Improvised Munitions Handbook is a United States Army technical manual intended for the United States Special Forces describing manufacture of improvised weapons and explosives from readily available materials, from junk piles, common household chemicals and supplies purchased from regular stores. It was first published in 1969 by the Department of the Army.

The Improvised Munitions Handbook is one of the best[citation needed] references on how to manufacture improvised explosive devices, and some of the constructions described have been used against U.S. troops themselves.

Among the weapons described are the hand grenade in a can trap that was used against U.S. troops in Vietnam, and the water in a bucket timer that is used by Afghan guerrillas to launch rockets against U.S. military bases. Also worth noting is the altimeter switch used to ignite a bomb on an aircraft at approximately 5000 ft.

Chapters cover the manufacture of explosives and propellants, mines, grenades, small arms weapons, ammunition, mortars, rockets, incendiary weapons, fuses, detonators.

I'm not talking about IEDs. I'm talking about guns.

Please build the gun yourself instead of stealing one

You can build your own gun quite easily from hardware store parts you know. Now if you're going to fight as an insurgent you'll need more than just guns. Ideally you'd steal a biplane and...