Admit it Cred Forums you're only right wing because you're contrarians and you listened to too much Sum41 in your teens

Admit it Cred Forums you're only right wing because you're contrarians and you listened to too much Sum41 in your teens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9uMTy6j_ro&bpctr=1519068763
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sweden.jpg

wtf is sum41

I'm right wing because you'd have to have mental issues to vote democrat right now

I’m a nationalist because I don’t to be a minority in my own country and for everything my ancestors built be subverted and destroyed through mass immigration.

And you're only left wing if you live in a homogeneous bubble.

I only listened to one Sum41 song when I was a kid and I'm only replying to this thread because it's weird that you mention that...I haven't thought about that in a long time.

Anyway you're an idiot but this thread was funny so I figured I'd dip in and reply.

I was into Tool and audioslave pleb. Sum41 a shit.

I'm only right-wing because there's no left-wing anymore, there's only a left point and it's communism. By yesteryear's standards I'm a leftard.

Sum41 is shit. I'm right wing because the left is fucking crazy

Im nat-soc because my mother raised me to be a GOOD communist!

Who?

>sum 41

>memeflag
>in all fields

youtube.com/watch?v=E9uMTy6j_ro&bpctr=1519068763

but sum 41 are leftist candaians
i did listen to them though. No Brains is a pretty great song

What the heck is Sum41?

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

I'm right wing because it's a logical conclusion.

How do you expect to get me to agree with your statement if I'm a contrarian?

Why are we
Still waiting
For this world to stop hating

I listened to fuck loads of sum 41. I even have poster.

Im right wing cuz im not a retard

Not even a little.

However we all know you're just a leftist because no employers want to hire a faggot genderqueer feminine of center Muslimkin who lives in its parents' basement and has 12 facial piercings.

I don't like ugly things, children being hurt, and people that treat others like shit whilst acting as if they're a good person. Only makes sense that I'd move to the right when the left is filled with disfigured child-hating sociopaths.

Sum41?
I'm a contrarian because the conspiracy or the thing going on is exactly what normies don't think it is.
Normies are always being led on with their own trail of "figuring it out" fed to them on a silver platter
If you told someone it all boils down to white genocide they would scoff or join the conspiracy, who knows

HELLO GOMRADES LEDS DO DE REBOLUSHAN :DDDDD

>another 1 post by this ID thread with 300 replies

define right wing

Fag

>thinking in absolutes

wow, you were never a lefty in the first place. come on dude, quit being intellectually lazy

Never liked giving stuff/money away to charities or tipping. Looking at world news opened my eyes to non-leftist ideologies, making me jump ship to the right.

Just be patience and wait for the pendulum to swing back then.

there was nothing contrary about Sum41, everybody listened to that shit

contrary if you were 80 years old at the time

I became right wing when I saw during the occupy wall street movement that they started pushing progressive stacks, blatant sexism and racism towards white males.

The insanity of the left just continued on from there, pushing me even further to the right.

Sum41 didn't exist when I was a teen. And I'm right wing because having to live for decades in the shit leftist political decisions will red pill anyone.

>Listen to Minority by Greenday
>Take it way too literally
>Spend 13 years on Himalayan Backgammon chatroom
I don't need your authority, son.

>define right wing
reactionary/neo liberal

I was a good little lefty until I saw how dishonest and fake every leftist was when I went to college. All that matters to them is their agenda, everything else is flavor.

I didn't return home to my previous "liberal paradise" when I graduated, I moved so far north the sun don't shine for a few weeks. At least most right winged people let you know if they don't like you, unlike leftists who just pretend to be nice.

I hated Sum41, why would I ever listen to shitty Canadian pop punk? I listened to dad rock in my teens.

I was more of a Beck guy.

I jumped ship when blacks kept rioting over police brutality and nobody was really trying to stop them.

I'm right wing because I listened to too much Daft Punk.

I dont even know what that is

A+