youtu.be/7UMlNOVkIGI
>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4
>SoS T-Rex presser w/RoachFM Cavusoglu 2/16/18
youtu.be/wFAQK1v7vYg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-travel-print-pool-report-2-trump-internatio-1823131624
twitter.com/PhilBryantMS/status/965656683245694976
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161050591/#161061586
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/965634294755422208
infowars.com/video-second-shooter-reported-in-florida-massacre/
salon.com/2017/12/04/alt-right-women-are-upset-that-alt-right-men-are-treating-them-terribly/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-04/schiffs-latest-bizarre-claim-russian-ads-promote-2nd-amendment-so-we-all-kill-each
teenvogue.com/contributor/brittney-mcnamara
youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8
youtu.be/EFK8UKvqYig
theintercept.com/2016/01/27/donald-trump-in-2000-i-support-the-ban-on-assault-weapons/
youtube.com/watch?v=yJi3R1C22H8
youtube.com/watch?v=4r9bpTULXsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make the announce easier to see next time asshole.

HACKED BY hacker known as Cred Forums

Awooo

>Mattis
>get Gitmo ready

Are you FBI?

How does it feel knowing that the future of America is working on repealing your outdated second amendment right?

Original report is here
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-travel-print-pool-report-2-trump-internatio-1823131624

No. Just a concerned big guy

Please tell me the at least had the prescence of mind to use that "hacker known as Cred Forums" meme

WITH THE LORD MY PROTECTOR
MAKE THEM BOW TO MY WILL
TO THE SKY

For you

UU
UU

>We broke ground this morning on a new electrical lineman training facility at Mississippi Delta Community College in my native Sunflower County. The lineman training program has produced approximately 200 graduates since 2010, leading to stable, good-paying jobs.
>t. Governor Byrant
twitter.com/PhilBryantMS/status/965656683245694976
Good news for the day.

Calm before the Storm(y)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come and take it. I'll find the heart attack gun and go on a killing spree.

I think a big issue is that there is no list of redlines that the government cant cross or else "1776 will commence again"

So Thernovich reported McCabe altered the Strzoks Flynn 302. I want to believe but monkeyman is very hit and miss

Awoo??

snek benis

Two nukes weren't enough

but trump supporters are mutts

Did I just watch an almost rape?

We already know they altered 302, so it's entirely possible

>yeeaaarrt! quality animation

He's had real scoops before but I doubt he's plugged in to the 302 debate. Maybe Flynn Jr. is feeding him sensationalism.

No, Murenase. Fuckin Mangawiewer broke and I missed 4 of them

It's the second time she's been almost raped and the third almost rape in the show.

Is that what Killing Bites is?

That Rape was going to turn into a Murder

awoo

>Proved by two cherrypicked examples.

>ICASTFIST.gif

oops meant for

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161050591/#161061586

can't imagine how much the other students hate this kid or the bald dyke. standing on the corpses of their friends to attack the nra.

Does he have two penises?

I got more

Is this Killing Bites?

“He clearly, I think, has failed in carrying out his duty as president of the United States, which is to protect our democracy,” Podesta said during an interview on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

>He added: “If this is information warfare, then I think he’s the first draft dodger in the war.”
Did Podesta just declare a meme war?

Killing Bites threads are the most fun seasonal threads right now.
>no bickering
>active
>tons of webms and stitches being made
>pure comfy

yes

God, I fucking miss Rapeman's scanlations of that manga. Whoever replaced him isn't even ESL tier, and they don't make Cred Forums jokes at the end of every chapter.

Legend has it that POTUS Trump carries the SW Governor at all times with the .410 2 /1/2 " shotshells

It was a 40% Jewish school in a 30% Jewish county. It's DWS land.
He thinks he's exothermic feces doesn't he?

MISSOURI NO!!!!

>draft dodger
damn if only libshits didnt spend the last 4 decades glorifying that word and hating on americas military

...I'm actually surprised that you have more, to be honest. I've always just seen two or three of the same examples.

Wouldn't that have been Obama's failing?

I really hope not. I can't vote for such a fucking pleb in 2020 if this is true.

Trump should unironically go to Congress and ask them to declare war. And cite all the quotes from this weekend.

Black Rain has some breddy gud stuff

How does it feel knowing that if your side does pass "gun control," any police who attempt to confiscate will be executed in the streets, and then we'll come for you?

I hope he continues this series again

BAN ASSAULT THIRD-GRADERS!

Don't you remember? Everything ok is Obama's doing and everything bad is because of DRUMPF

a fakeout
lame

These just get better kek

>real scoops

praise him

>tfw arguing with retarded leftists that can't let go of the russian meme

fuck Jews

I NEED YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

3 Elections TUESDAY, February 20th
Vote Rebecca Johnson, KY HD49
Vote Fred Shanks, MS HD60
Vote Michael Screnock, WI Supreme Court
(If you live in Wisconsin, you can vote)

Based Missouri. Black Rain makes a fine rifle.

praise now brothers

HA.

>ar-15
i am not sure lets check the chart

>raping the MC
Binlan pls.

Is it a leaf?

>I am a lineman for the countyyyyyyyyy

Who got the get

Mangadex has it; the doki guys seem to be getting all the old bato.to stuff plus whatever else people want to upload. Also
>FRESH TRISH
fuck my cable company for being blurry today

is Rick Scott still gonna win the Senate seat in Florida or is he fucked now?

Me too, but I got my reasons
He got scared off

PRAISE

How does it feel knowing that your time is running short, you filthy kike?

Rs win super majorities in 2018 thanks to dems campaigning on gun grabbing and amnesty for illegals.

this guy has to be the least persuasive politico in all of dc

Question for you, Austria. Do people miss your days as an empire or what?

GET SMART

>Asking
>Not just calling her a glow in the dark CIA nigger
Do your research showtime

Why aren't (((they))) calling for her to resign?

worse. dutch

>somebody had to devote a significant portion of their life creating this frame by frame because they needed the money and there was no other work available

This is why Aokigahara forest happens.

I see this, the Dragon shit is Soros and the bitch is America and Trump. Powerful.

Isn't Trump doing an Opium thing now? Anyone have a link?

haters will say this is shopped

Reminiscing on old memories Satan?

Helicopter rides are too merciful for communist scum

>Scholars rank Trump as the worst president

Well this is it guys. He now has a 0% chance. Ive been with him from the beginning, with the golden staircase. But now it looks like it's all over.
Time for me to support a true conservative, I now suck dick for kasich

i dont care about trump but fuck faggots like this: twitter.com/williamlegate/status/965634294755422208
its always hilarious to see a poll backfire on these people.

Joe Derangement Syndrome (JDS) - Characterized by, despite all reason, an outright denial of Joe Scarborough’s opinions and credentials, and an inability to accept that Lori Klausutis died of natural causes.

Never Again will we sell our European brothers and sisters out to (((communism))) to appease the vocal minority.

It's a cobra.

It's a latina, the question answers itself

I see you MS bro, thanks for the news

>what are skills and imagination, Satan?

>Russia wants us to shoot up our schools thru their propaganda
>we need a President that stands up to them
>Trump isnt that President
>So school shootings will continue until Trump is impeached or gone
>Mitt or McCain wouldn't have stood for this
Liddle Leakin Adam is a maniac

Screen shot

Trump called Schiff Liddle for a reason lads
W-what level of woke is Trump on

Some do, some don't. But dwell not in the past, be not anxious about the future, but turn the now into what you like.

Are they strippers?

Too bad he got a C&D. RIP Rapeman.

He knows it all, I just hope the hammer is coming down soon

Is this a college student or a law maker?
Nearly always here, and will always bring good news for us when I can find it.
>t. Smith County

that sounds like a terrorist threat

I want to fuck that badger

Prize fighters.

>outdated
>right

>California Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia

One of them needs to be labled MS-13 and the car should be a van or the car the guy in Charlottesville drove

You're a faggot if you don't.
>all that muscle definition

Personally I think people ought to focus on the present and the future. Given how things are looking pretty darn grim.

what the fuck how did this little jew block me i've never interacted with him

North half of the state in the Clay/Lowndes/Oktibbeha Golden Triangle

Helicopter rides are for the enjoyment of the crew. tossing commies out of em is an added bonus desu

amazing

>tfw the President is more woke than me

Of course it's a Calinigger. Nuke California. Burn it all.

>mitt or mccain

Lul they didnt win, and even further, were russians memeing adam lanza to blast up sandy hook too?

Pizza 2?

>mfw CNN is pushing for 16 year olds to vote now

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>Sandy Hook shooting
>Democrats support gun control
>"Hmm convenient!"
>Cred Forumstards start talking about it being a false flag operation
>This school shooting happens
>Drumpf supports gun control
>Oh yes guys 100% legit thanks Drumpf for supporting gun control $100% legit

This looks awful.

Why can't Hollywood get us right?

I do hear that the northern part of MS does hold some good white areas. I just pray that someone liberates us from the existence of Jackson. I know the mayor or his dad did something stupid involving theaters.

(((He's))) hoping this (((investigation))) will be (((his))) legacy because he has no chance of having any other political significance in the future. Sadly Liddle (((Schiff))) will not live on in infamy where (((Schiffism))) is talked about in 2068 America. (((He))) will not even be a thought or a footnote in our history, just another speed bump that President Trump trucked. A forgettable LOSER

A E S T H E T I C Chad desu

LeGate is an insufferable faggot who sometimes comes here. He's also a Twitter whore, he's tweeted or retweeted over 30 times in the last hour alone.

Can't wait for CNN to die

Emotional blackmail
1112288 hmmm good

It's so bad it's good.

Possibly, the shills are trying to Nuke the fuck out of the thread as we speak
I've NEVER seen that many sleepy posters in my life at once

>this looks awful
Go watch Daimidaler

what a retard holy shit.
I made this thread maybe someone could bump it

Rubio is smuggling Haitian and Cuban kids

he doens't support trump, he is alt-right, you nigger

What do we know about the second gunman?

infowars.com/video-second-shooter-reported-in-florida-massacre/

>Pediatric Touch Therapy
>When providing pediatric touch therapy, use slow transitions and be consistent, predictable, and repetitive. Always try to interact with children based on emotional age, and use soothing, nonverbal interaction, such as gentle stroking of the hand or demonstrating healing touch on a stuffed animals

It looks cheap and exploitative, and Elfen Lied was garbage.

put skippy in the ground already

salon.com/2017/12/04/alt-right-women-are-upset-that-alt-right-men-are-treating-them-terribly/

Perhaps yes, just don't lose the present out of sight. yeah, the empire had its benefits, no doubt. I think if we work on it we can achieve any goal we like.

Are you retarded? We've been calling it a false flag the whole time. The Jewish guy screaming his head off is the son of an (((Adoption Center))) and the bald chick screaming shaved her head immediately after the attack to hide her jewish hair. Next you'll say Palestine is pro-Israel because they're indicting Netanyahu.

these people need to get lynched

Voting age should be 21 years old, 90% 16-21 don't know shit about politics or they're liberals because they saw that one video random video on facebook
>t. 20 year old

ahahahahhahahahaHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
only tax-payer should be allowed to vote senpai

Liberals ALWAYS project first.

Oh look, the Jew roastie wants our clicks. Kike.

Seriously,

Why don't you like normies?

It should be 25, you should have to pay taxes to vote. They lowered it to get more uneducated voters.

archive that shit

Why is she so bad at her job, lads? Is it because she fucks her dog?

In the Emperor we trust

Gintama also had a giant talking penis yesterday.

>90% 16-21 dont know shit about politics
it doesnt get much better at 21+ senpai

>Waaah, why won't these men I'm seeking attention from give me more attention!

A little too multicultural for my tastes.
> I think if we work on it we can achieve any goal we like.
>just don't lose the present out of sight
Correct. Stuff is harder when you have six gorillion false flags and drugs pumping through your nation, but people are going to get sick of it eventually.

This too, having a job makes a lot of people much much more conservative, because they realize they actually have to be responsible for once in their life. Not to mention those who get married..

>25, you should have to pay taxes to vote
Land taxes? As in land owners only?

When is the Trump rally? I've only had 3 hours of sleep and I don't want to do the same tonight but then again I fucking love Trump rallies and how comfy it feels afterwards.

PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION LAST PARAGRAPH

President Trump's decision to fire the FBI director is often cited as Exhibit A for obstruction, and the foundation for that case is a set of seven memos Comey wrote describing conversations he had with the president between Jan. 6 and April 11, 2017.
On the House side, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., among a few others, was allowed to read the memos under the same conditions: FBI minder, no copies, no notes.
>What struck Gowdy was the general absence of classified information in the memos or any other reason they should remain secret. Out of a total of seven memos, the FBI had marked four as classified at the "secret" or "confidential" levels — not the highest level — but even with those memos, it appeared to Gowdy that they could be released publicly with only minimal blacking-out.
>”What would need to be redacted would be incredibly small and really would not interfere with the substance of the memos," Gowdy told me in a phone conversation Wednesday. "I read them a long time ago, and I still don't know why they're not in the public domain. If they were really helpful for the Democrats, they would have been leaked a long time ago."
>”I have read the memos," Gowdy said on Fox News "Special Report" Monday. "They would be defense Exhibit A in an obstruction of justice case — not prosecution exhibit, defense Exhibit A. If Comey felt obstructed, he did a masterful job of keeping it out of the memos."

this shit is old news fuck off.

>Waaah, why won't these men I'm seeking attention from give me more attention!

>or gibs to my patreon.

As in a proper salary's taxes, which by 25 you should be doing. All I ask is an age limit of 25 so (most) live some years outside of college.

>Hey guys let me in I'm just like you!
>I just wanna regurgitate points others made but worse and get lots of shekels
>Actually putting my money where my mouth is and do any of the things I preach? EWWWW, NO!
>ITS OKAY HE WAS A BASED TRUMP VOTING BLACK GUY, I SWEAR!

>inb4 massive chimpouts in UK

Rally has been postponed/cancelled.

Perhaps the US and the Russians could sign a treaty promising not to interfere in each other's elections. It'll mean 13 Russians can concentrate on their catering business, while several hundred CIA niggers and their hangers-on at the State Department can get jobs elsewhere, maybe Starbucks.

>hey im "alt right" heres why "alt right" is bad, go trump!!!

the fact that people read this shit baffles me

You realize that no real person cares about this kid or even knows he exists, right? Most people don’t watch CNN. They got like 600,000 viewers.

>Media pretty much saying 'Hillary not getting elected' was the worst attack on America since 9/11

fucking lmao

>clearing out parents' basement
>find this

No, during Obama's term, hacking the election was impossible and challenging the validity of our elections was tantamount to treason, our elections were fair and the loser should stop whining.
Now that Drumpf is president it's clear he failed to keep our last election safe from foreign influence.
Understand?

>Delivery problems
As in their trucks were raided, I'm guessing?

Found a worse News Outlet than WaPo

you shut your god damned mouth

Hey drumpfkins.
Ready to get blacked?

furfag

I like their chicken breasts, but Popeyes has better biscuits.

BINGO

>(((delivery problems)))
Moped gangs. The police in the UK are NOT ALLOWED TO PURSUE YOU if you're riding on a moped. Look it up, the whole thing started because some moped getaway driver died and his accomplice/family sued that it was the police's fault for distracting him while driving. It is illegal for police to chase moped drivers, as a result moped gangs are thriving in the UK and they target delivery men since they'll have cash.

No, it looks like a /fit/ QT, faggot

>implying the American isn't domesticated pet at this point.
They've repealed 4th Amendment and nobody did anything. Well Snowden tried and now he is a traitor if you ask anyone :)

t. Jasper

he's testing out some PR phrases for 2018/2020 which i'm sure will be as popular as Chaos Candidate

:( okay, thanks for answering

DC HYPERLOOP INCOMING

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-04/schiffs-latest-bizarre-claim-russian-ads-promote-2nd-amendment-so-we-all-kill-each

the fact that these sluts would cry over something so stupid knowing it would give ammo to the left, tells you all you need to know about them.

>tfw closest popeyes is thirty miles away

Is CNN too easy?

reposting this once more

inb4 they get him on late night talk shows and make jokes about his bedtime/curfew

Does Lauren Southern even consider herself alt right?

Yes and so is your mom.

She's a useless neocon, so yes

>that image
WHAT THE FUCK

the deep state niggers are desperate.

I think Congress should purpose a bill to disqualify ANY Member of Government with dual citizenship from voting on legislation.

good find user

East to make a poll when you block everybody who would vote against it. This faggit has me blocked and I’ve never even heard of him before. Probably blocked for following Trump.

>zero hedge

more like james bond villian style underground DC lair

it looks like some of the shitty animation you'd see in a third rate hentai

yeah man let me take time out of my day to vote in a loaded poll on a dead website from a literal who, great stuff praise kek

There aren't many niggers in the UK, though.

Chick -fill-a should start doing boxes of chicken. It'd be perfect then.

>Boring Company
Is that really what its called.

Seriously.

>Don Jr. establishes a people's militia to watch the government and tell Second Amendment supporters when it is official "1776 Time"

>It is a well regulated militia
>with its explicit purpose of ensuring the security of a free-state

CheckMATE, gungrabbers !

im ok with this

Christ..

Fuck off, Groe.

Late night talk shows have around 1 million viewers a piece. They could reach maybe 3 million people total.

Look at these classless fucks.
>Go to the White House
>Don't even have the class to put a fucking suit on.
Disgusting, class-less gringos.

These shootings are just getting more absurd in showing how retarded and see-through liberals are in that they don't care about the shooting, they just want guns banned. Actual proof that the FBI had procedures and information collecting in place on this kid and then just didn't do anything about it even though they were supposed to. But it's the guns' fault.

Oh man my favorite King Diamond album just got better

General Kelly is one huge son of a gun.

gonna be tough getting around the "shall not be infringed" part

>161113790
>a Mexican complaining about class

I don't like either that they are trying to advocate for diversity by mixing everyone together. Austria should have its freedom and not be forced by the EU to take in memefugees.

Oh, you mean that thing that NASA thought up in the late 90's but got denied because it was going to cost more than 70 million?
Fuck that south African cucka nd everyonegiving him the okay

>Refuse to pay for shared services
>Expect to benefit from shared services
As obsurd as it sounds I'm with the ancaps. In these people's world there are no funds for firefighters, so firefighters don't exist to them. Why would they?

Going to be close. Bill Nelson is quite popular here (Lord knows why). Rick barely won governor both times. If the Dems use this incident as a cornerstone of the campaign, yeah he could be in for a rough time.

Did he really say that?

That Reagan bitch has man's legs, look at those fucking knees. Ewwww.

teenvogue.com/contributor/brittney-mcnamara
This is a list of her articles for teen vogue. Look at this kikery!

youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8

Alex is the best. Legit wish him a long life.

I refuse to believe that.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Oh fuck...
Are they gonna use *MUH GUNS* to do it?
Gat yourself right now. Log off, and pull the trigger, faggot.

youtu.be/EFK8UKvqYig

it does look like melania doesnt it?

Pull out of the EU or get kicked out if you can.

>There aren't many niggers in the UK, though.
Kek, there honestly are. Also KFC is halal here, it's always full of Pakis as well as niggers.

>this isnt a hentai
fucking dropped

it's worse than that. as part of the bill of rights there's literally no procedure that can remove it.

>Drumpf supports gun control
Source?

Why is /ptg/ so obsessed with hillary clinton?

yep, they have a snail named Gary too

You know, I shill as a job and even I am having a hard time coming up with something against this.
I'm going to send it up the chain. I honestly have no idea how this would be countered.

Who?

Well, that's depressing to learn. Can't white people have anything to ourselves?

I'll be working on an edit

>look at her knees
Look fine to me

theintercept.com/2016/01/27/donald-trump-in-2000-i-support-the-ban-on-assault-weapons/

that filename is kind of dated tb h

/ptg/ - stands for president trump general. It’s the nickname for these threads.

>asking
Except now, thanks to the memes generated by the show, anons now ironically ask this. Some normie who waltzes in wouldn't be able to tell the difference, so they would think the show is on point.

Nah. They're cute regardless of whether they've transformed or not.

Very rare to see a white person in KFC here. Also apparently the Colonel Sanders logo looks Chinese to Chinese people, does anybody know anything about this?

>2000
>Changed his stance a decade later
>Just like how he doesn't blame video games and movies for violence in kids instead our shitty mental care.

who is this Clin-ton?
youtube.com/watch?v=yJi3R1C22H8

How much do they pay you?

?

2015 starting rate was $10 an hour
But I'm making $13.50 now.

>jpg
>png
user why

He didn't changed his instance, he just said the shit people wanted to hear to get more votes. Do you really think a fucking New Yorker like Drumpf likes guns, especially automatic guns, like the AR15?

youtube.com/watch?v=4r9bpTULXsE

We really need more Boondocks episodes

>No one can change
Then why have redpill threads then? Moron.

>18 years ago
Mexican intellectuals

John Podesta saying FBI didn't really come looking for the hacked servers.

The absolute fucking state of FBI

I think you're a dirty spic.

Fucking hire ME
I'll be the best employee you cunts could have ever hoped for, meming and counter arguing is what I live for
And unlike you I can come up with plausible counter arguments

Yes there is, same as adding a new ammendment. The Bill of Rights isn't a special section, it's just the first 10 ammendments that (mostly Jefferson) insisted on have included. They can be removed just as easily as prohibition, if dems ever get the votes.

Don't stay complacent. The moment yhey can disarm us and prep us for invasion, bet your ass they will.

Damn straight. I fucking love this state.

Did trump ever say he was going to put hillary clinton in jail?

trump can support gun control if he really wants to be not elected again. he ran his campaign supporting guns.

>obama is going to close guantanamo

Man, I really wish Trump would get assassinated. Can you imagine the happening? Also, we'd get to see that Amerimutts are all bark no bite, as the FBI conjures magic bullets, blames some unfortunate patsy and everyone falls in line in the People's Republic of America.

It should be raised to 30.

>automatic guns, like the AR15

And I love your women

>Using Barry as an example
>S-scandal free zone!
He was a bad apple from the start, while everyone was shitting on Hannity for looking into that nonsense with his senate seat in Chicago.

He also ran his campaign on building a wall, repealing Obamacare, getting us out of the Middle East, deporting dreamers, and arresting hillary clinton.

hire me so I can destroy your shitty company from the inside

>

Sorry, its a tight knit thing. Gotta be friends of friends/relatives. No positive Trump posting whatsoever. And yes most of us are Jewish.

Neo thread time!
Neo!

You bet he did. Not like I really care as long as the old hag stays the fuck away from politics, but it looks like she's not so...

>Sessions get on that shit

People can change, Trump didn't, the day I see Trump going to a shooting range and actually shooting guns and shit, I'll believe he actually likes guns and thinks people should have MUH 2ND AMENDMENT.
I don't care what you think about me. And I'm probably whiter than you. :)

Bong

>l-look guys!
>he hasn't kept literally all his campaign promises!
2.5 more years this term, faggot. He's still got time.

doing a 180 on gun control would be a betrayal though.

Well he’s already half way there

Helicopter rides are too merciful for Commies

Projecting again.

>building a wall
Trying to do just that.
>repealing Obamacare
Managed to get rid of the mandate and that is good as he can do with the RINOs in the senate
>Middle East
No he didn't, he said stop wasting money on pointless wars and he is doing that as he already made his stance about leaving the ME back in 2015.
>Deporting dreamers
Doing just that
>Arresting Hill Shill
Actually he said he wanted a special counselor on her, blame Sessions.

Your opinion means shit.

east saint louis aint so bad because missouri is 5 minutes away

Reminder this is why health insurance is fucked.

The name of this chinese cartoon my good sir?