twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

friendly bump

Why Spencer looks like shit?

>weed
Pretty good once in a while, munchies are a bitch thogh
>Rick and Morty
The show itself is really creative and fresh, it's the fanbase problem
Everything else is complete trash.

its partially the fluoride and partially him not having the willpower or commitment to go to the gym and go on a diet

That gynecomastia though.... His wife might be an infiltrator putting soy in his milk every morning.

Thats how he looks. Man boobs and all

Isn't Adam Levine a straight up Chad though? Like he dates supermodels and fucks all the women he wants.

He's a CIA nigger.

fucking hate this cuck.

>mouth closed
Already in a whole different league than soyboys.

Man i love these threads.
Posting OC.

draft-dodgin, crack-smokin, self-shittin numale with his katanas, I mean AR-15s.

>took the wife's name to placate the bastard spawn

HAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*baseline*

City's breaking down on a camel's back
They just have to go 'cause they don't know whack
So while you fill the streets, it's appealing to see
You won't get undercounted 'cause you're damned and free

“Soyboy” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “soyboy” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “soyboy” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy soyboys!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a soyboy; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

tl;dr: if you believe soyboys exist, you are a plebeian.

>t. Soyboy

>putting the tl;dr at the end
wow what an inconsiderate asshole

fugg

Look at this autistic soyboy trying to cope.

hahaha

Logic truth
Dubs

The fact that this is a post on the political board of an anime forum makes me think the people who post this would also be labeled "soyboy" themselves.

Same.

Lmao Ted "the ped" Nugent is a draft dodging, wannabe tough guy, war chickenhawk. Total soy boy

Actually gave me a tingly wingly in the ol' noggin.

Futurama was better

Bunch of dudes I know just got matching soy boys tattoos. Fucking pitiful

Those calves are pathetic

Soyboy tradgamers.......

>when the future inmates of Auschwitz already mark themself for you

It's a shop you dip.

It linguistically serves as an insult to deride weak men? How does that not serve a purpose? Within a higher societal structure it serves as a means upon which to reflect on masculinity and its decline while unconvering ways in which we can improve.

Nice try though.

OP is a massive faggot for including Rick and Morty.

hahaha faggot soyboy manchild is angry

Rick and Morty is peak soy.

Easy breezy to get that user name faggot.

I can understand doing it for your kids and the other reason I have heard is that men that come from infamous families will sometimes change their name. One in particular was the child of a serial killer that didn't want the name.

But its hard for me to condemn anything as soy if it was done for the kids. There was a video recently of some guy doing a ballet routine with his daughters that were like 3 and 5. It was funny as hell and I don't know that anyone is gonna call him a bad dad for that.

There's some idiot I knew from highschool that posts constantly on facebook about which musicals he is singing in, the dance class he is taking with his GF, etc intermingled with basically whatever is the flavor of the day leftist political opinion.

Total Soy.

How did Fruit Loops get connected to numale identity? Must have missed that.

Dance is pretty sweet dude. Men lead and women follow and it's about forcing the female into certain actions through physical force many times.
I'd highly recommend you teach your sons some traditional ballroom and swing dances to help them with women. But if it becomes their identity then they're faggots.

Zero nutritional value, rainbow colored, meant for children, iconic cereal.

Does anybody have the one where the guy drinks all the Soylent and becomes a numale faggot cuck?

Not necessarily fruit loops, just grown men being gaga about cereal in general. Although i think there was a specific meme worth fruit loops

too long didn't read faggot

"Soy contains two primary phytoestrogens, sometimes called xenoestrogens, genistein, and daidzein. Both compounds are known to disrupt the endocrine system in males and females. These, and all, estrogen compounds are classified as isoflavones. Isoflavones are estrogen mimickers that increase estrogenic activity."

EVER WONDER WHY EVERY INGREDIENT LIST CONTAINS SOY?

EVEN THE " FROZEN BURGER PATTIES PRODUCTS".

Anybody see the thumbnail for the latest video on the Scishow Youtube channel?

oh boy... a pseudo-intellectual SOYBOY brings out the thesaurus
how cute...

nah youre just a tard. There's nothing soy about doing something for your kid

>The show itself is really creative and fresh
kys

I saw a buzzfeed article with the same face and couldn't help but laugh

WHY IS THE NINTENDO SWITCH IN THIS PICTURE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

>Liberal/Numale/Cuck/Soyboy Hate Thread.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: eg4ulENQ) 02/19/18(Mon)11:31:24 No.161114202▶
what's wrong with rick and morty?

" I love guns and I am a Liberal, what now polshits?? "

Christcucks are the ultimate soyboys/cuckolds/numales

>it's an internet 2 minute hate on ted nugent episode
next up: did you know tim allen got caught dealing coke and snitched to avoid a sentence?
did you know jimmy saville was a pedophile?
did you know chris brown beat up rihanna?
FUCK THESE GUYS AMIRITE? I AM SUCH A GOOD PERSON FOR SAYING THIS ON THE INTERNET

DELET THIS

We have this thread like everyday desu

Why are soyboys so often depicted as having beards? It makes it hard to call someone with too much estrogen to grow a beard, a "soyboy."

You know why. Soytendo

>Philip Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg changed his name to marry British royalty, therefore I have to change my name
Why not have the kid take the new husband's name? No trouble at work for anyone, you can literally do that and become PoTUS.

don't get married if your waifu doesn't take your own name.

>Liberal/Numale/Cuck/Soyboy Hate Thread.

Physician, heal thyself.

It has it's moments but you can't ignore its fanbase is largely soy

>tl;dr: I consume soybased products

The beards hide the weak chin

>people wearing beanies indoor and making kiketube patreon shekel begging videos hate thread.
Why do they do this?

Does this guy count?

Thanks senpai

>t. soymale

>for the kids
they could have just kept different names nigger wtf is so hard about this
soy addles the brain

fuck you

Nonsense. That's not even possible. Who do you claim these "dudes you know" are, and what are they supposedly thinking?

*blocks your path*

>MUH SOY

SLIDE
THREAD

SLIDE
THREAD

SLIDE
THREAD

>The show itself is really creative and fresh, it's the fanbase problem

The first season was creative and fresh but after that it became the very show it was making fun of. It's like irony wrapped itself in a meta blanket.

We have explained thousand times what Soy boy means. It's not clothes or music but being filthy low testosterone cuck.
And that's what exactly you are.

I would just laugh and walk around them. It's not like they would have to balls to do anything but shout social justice slogans at me anyway.

What is this phenomenon called? when the majority of these people are objectively wrong yet they virtue signal with such adamance among eachother and at the same time do not really care. These how progressives have operated through history it seems. fucking shit up for as long as society became a thing. And given todays social media where emotional and presence of virtue is rewarded the attention they crave the most we now see the most toxic people that have ever walked this earth.

its a meme, a dude made a reddit post where he smokes weed and eat fruit loops while watching rick and morty. a user commented "fun fun fun fun no bad thoughts no bad thought fun fun fun"
Implying that these people are manchilds that cant cope with the realities of men.

>the cry of a stupid newfag
groupthink

Soyboys are definitely a thing. It's derived from the presence of pytoestrogens in soy, and the prevalence of consuming soy based products among numales. Cred Forums put 2 and 2 together, even though there's no scientific basis, it's still a funny meme. You'll definitely know a soyboy when you see one, that's for sure. The clothes, the hair, the exaggerated facial expressions, and acting like completely mainstream opinions pushed by (((media))) are somehow radical and enlightened.

DELET

What is his problem Cred Forums?
Why doesen't he shave his head?

This. Even my mom, who was already very established in her career, took my father's name upon marrying him. I'm proud of my mom since she worked hard and got a good job without going to college, then married my dad and retired to raise me and my siblings as a trad housewife. I think women working is okay as long as they know their place, that they eventually need to raise children. It's preferable to get married younger and raise a lot of kids, but I think my mom took the most of both options.

Got it, thanks

Is ReviewBrah a bugman?

KEK

>be an amerimutt
>think we make differnce between a lefty amerimutt and an altright amerimutt
>still both amerimutts

Reminds me of a skull on bones.

Also what's going on with this guy?

Barly flinched. Doing those pushups before bed have been paying off.

>ReviewBrah
Fuck off weednigger, dont disrespect The ReviewBrah

Because he’s a piece of shit dude irl

Pick the lead one and punch him once in the mouth or nose as hard as possible. The rest will cower, flee or be in hysteronics over their injured comrade.

>100% yes

Kek, you watch soytv!

Jesus Christ. Well played user, 9/10

nice blogpost soygoy

0.1/10 for effort

FUCK YOU

>i'm so liberal

>unch of dudes I know just got matching soy boys tattoos
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

nice art, sauce on this?

Sadly it's not to new; it's simply a part of the cycle of civilization.

Bunch*

jakub różalski

It created the most suffocated game that had a subliminal red pill in it and it was about the monetary system.

>Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild

How is it soy I’m just a concerned citizen that would like an answer that isn’t racked with dichotomy.

>as hard as possible
>putting effort on trying to hurt them

Good soyim!

Decided to wear a winter hat all the time, even inside in the summer.

le epik meme dood XDDDDD

somali morpheus on the far right

REEE I LITERALLY TOSSED MY PHONE AWAY AND MADE A RETARDED NOISE

he looks alot better now, he was chunky circa 2015

Doesn't change the fact that you're retarded.

dem piss bottles

>t. soymuhammad

youtu.be/9IKVj4l5GU4

what do you mean?

What's wrong with flannel?

>My boss insists on using my maiden name

>Maiden name

My sides are on a different plane of reality now.

>tldr
Yeah you're definitely a soyboy on damage control.

Shows for Soyboys

Get right or hell forever
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Fruit loops are amazing

Best anime ever. YES ANIME

I was going to specify that it's people going gaga for kids cereal, but nobody is ever really enthusiastic about Wheaties or Total

Josh Peck why ):

Not even phazed, nice try though...

>tfw you'll never have a pet spider
Fuck. We could ethnically cleanse the Untermenschen (fruit flies)

That baked my waffles.

it is a special kind of hell these manchildren invented for themselves when they thought they were so clever to escape traditional white society.

Facial hair is more related to genetics than testosterone desu.

They're always fucking weak beards in case you hadn't noticed.

Actually the expanse is bretty gud.

That chick on the cover is Maori

>Pokemon shirt
absolutely

At least poltards are well dressed.

this REALLY gets the morty ricken'