Why isn't this taught to children in school?

i was never told by anyone about IQ differences by race and didn't realize it until the 6th grade when i was put in a school that was half black and mexican.it became obvious to me that blacks were mostly unable to complete school work and get into advanced classes.this is the sad part around this time we learned in history class that racial sciences were a pseudoscience, and in health class learned that race was only skin deep.the teachers were lying to us, i believe only the truth should be taught in schools, later on i read online studies on skull volume and IQ showing clean cut differences between races ethnicities and even between sexes.what do you think pol, could our education explain why so many people support immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries#Technology
blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/should-research-on-race-and-iq-be-banned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's mean.

but we cant lie in school and it is detrimental to our countries

>chinks
>the smartest

no way in hell this is accurate
just think about all the things we consider as integral in this modern society then you'll realise that it's white men who have been inventing all of them
it's no doubt that the white race is the master race and all asians are good at is just imitating what whites have done before

stop using a meme map

asians consistently do better on iq tests and school tests and have a high number of patents per capita, they have also discovered many things too

Because its fake?

>pajeet

of course you think it's fake

Or invention is driven by iq and something else, maybe culture. I read somewhere that the inventions of the west were all made to please and comfort the lives of women.

currently all the misinformation about race and IQ is affecting immigration reform, more people are voting to bring in people from low iq countries

>Every modern advancement made by whites
>Asians have an entire cyber team solely to rip off western patents to make cheap knock offs cause their engineers cant make them to begin with

>"They have a higher IQ and do well on written tests user, they really are better than whites i tell you!"

The image op posted is fake, your strawman cannot change facts

asians have tons of inventions like image boards,
camera phones, and lithium ion batteries

Because all men are created equal.

This should be taught too.

>Why waste time inventing when whites are busy inventing
>whites imagining everything but too lazy and entitled to build anything
>Asians steal thoughts and have motivation to build it
Makes you wonder who's smarter

Because that dark blue over China is a massive lie almost every Chinese people are stupid as shit those fuckers are almost as dumb as abos

Except for africans and abos, it can be almost fixed with a good educational system. African americans were able to increase 20 points due to a 1st world education.

I think he's getting at the the undeniable point that while asians do well on paper, comparitively to whites they are lacking in the ability to actually innovate and have original thought. This is just as much cultural as it is racial with them though, its a big pack of drones, which can be very useful as a labour force (as we've seen with asians dominating manufactoring) still, they didnt invent the product they are creating, they didn't innovate better manufactoring methods, they simpely turn the screw s on their workers to go faster. Asians are efficient, but having another group to imitate and rip off of is paramount to them, in every cognitive department besides iq you will find them extremely lacking.

ah god why didn't we import chinks instead of niggers for slave labor

because this flies directly in the face of the foundations of the leftist progressive religion: that ethnic groups are interchangeable and that any difference in distribution of outcomes MUST be caused by "oppression" and "privilege".

Triggered because Pakistan is slightly higher.

1- your pic related is IQ difference by country, not race

2- they don't teach It because it's meaningless. It's just ability to discern patterns.

It's prone to misinterpretation.

Hahahahahah please show us your map then pajeet? Very easy to prove this is legit, the absoulutely disgusting gap in iqs has been known for many years.

I still have trouble taking the race pill. It is just so utterly surreal that our entire society are lying about this in unison.

But the more you look at it, the more you come away with really only one answer.

Asians came up with gunpowder and printing press before anyone else

and yet, they failed to utilize these inventions to truly advance their civ. lack of scientific method + autocratic governments

its a myth that asians can't invent they have tons of important inventions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries#Technology

Read on the right.

More efficient, more willling to absoulutely fuck over over people, and more intelligent are all very different things. Europeans are certainely smarter though.

(((science is racist)))

we Lysenko now. No but really we've been Lysenko since Boas

Trying to ban investigating actually science.
He sees the facts but would prefer to remain blissfully unaware of the truth. Faggot

I’m about 4 standard deviations higher than the average African. I’m in the 99.32% percentile.

Stop posting Richard Lynn.

i could post by a countries per capita gdp

My father is a tenured biology professor and he denies it is even real. He claims it is a function of flawed testing. The brainwashing is deep when it comes to this information, but it is incredibly important to understanding the world. If you understand blacks are subhuman their behavior starts to make a lot of sense. Also the US would have arguably the highest IQ if you eliminated our niggers and spics.

White women complain so incessantly that we are on the precipice of becoming a tier one civilizations just so we can get them to shut the fuck up.

You learned in 6th grade, I feel that if more kids learn young then the teachers won’t be able to lie about it. God bless the Internet.

why are SEA brainlets?

i think at least we shouldn't be lied to about race if
we can't teach about the IQ differences.

>proceeds to make a post on 4 Chan probably from his smartphone in a land conquered by Europeans using Chinese discovered gunpowder and fire weapons while he ignores the fact that the US is China's bitch due to more than a trillion in debt

La atrocidad del lejano occidente jamas se rinde

IQ tests are racist goy

many people actually believe they are inaccurate because of "cultural bias"!

How can it be mean when it's just an average?

How are we China's bitch. They do anything and we can fuck them up with our military

Does this mean that white women are to thank for our civilisation?

We did originally. Then Democrats ruined like they ruin everything.

Because the study is by Lynn who is a fraud. He didn't test 100+ countries and most of the rest of the national IQs he determined with a sample size of a classroom of children. Outside of Europe there are no national IQ tests, it's not really used to determined intelligence because it's not something measurable on a linear scale.

>"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. The world would be too horrible to contemplate if they did not. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like.
tldr: Yeah there are racial difference, but you better not dare believe this. Nothing to see here, goyim!
>So what do I really mean by a ban? Here's one possibility. Institutional review boards (IRBs), which must approve research involving human subjects carried out by universities and other organizations, should reject proposed research that will promote racial theories of intelligence, because the harm of such research--which fosters racism even if not motivated by racism--far outweighs any alleged benefits.

Quote from chomsky btw, of which the author is "sympathetic"
blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/should-research-on-race-and-iq-be-banned/

Jesus christ that fucker.

Except chinks and Easterners in general were technologically ahead of Europe until like the 1700's. If euros were the master race then why so far behind for so long? If not for Romans and Greeks northern Europeans would probably still be Africa tier

Yeah like you beat the Taliban and Vietcong? Lmao

That's not your iq bud.

Not only that, they are extremely resource poor. They would quickly run out of food, iron ore, and coal without massive imports. There is no way they can wage an offensive war and must fight war economically.

With your time travelling military?

For intelligent or academic people, this is a relatively PC way of arguing against immigration.

Look up "the downside of diversity". One conclusion is that the more diversity you have, the LESS you trust other races. It's not claiming anything about IQ or even racial differences and even says it doesn't like the conclusions it reached.

another part

Bump