Why do americans need to drive such monstruosities?

Why do americans need to drive such monstruosities?
Do yo need to compensate for something?
Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBPM_4nQfvQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its fun holmes

Its fun and enjoying life is what seperates us from flag hiders like you

Gas is cheap here

We like a lot of space what's wrong with that

>It's a hidden flag criticizes other cunts episode

Some of us actually need the bed to move shit.

>tragedy of the commons

America wants to burn as much gas (petrol) as it can to keep it out of the hands of others (or not produced at all).

It just snowed 6" and I need 4 wheel drive to bring my snowblower over to the elderly ladies from my church to clear their driveways.

I also pulled a prius out of the ditch his morning.

just wait till gas gets back to $5/gallon

can't wait to see it in transformers 23

Can you own something big fast heavy or dangerous without compensating?

$10 on OP being a britcuck who only has acess to 4 cylinder hatchbacks.

If you are European, come here and rent one at the airport, it's like driving a tank. You will hate your puny Eurofag cars after the fact, you fagflag poster piece of shit.

this is my car so idk what you're talking about

>1% virtue signalling

what?

I enjoy the convenience of driving an all purpose, all terrain vehicle.

>80k truck
>67k Tesla

what he said

it's an expensive electric car

sooner or later

Better question, why do you care?
Are you obsessed or something?

If I'm involved in a fatal accident I don't want it to be me.

>n- no ! if you're not like everyone you're a small dick fascist ! black kids could have used that money better than you !

good job wayne, good on ya

Same reason people buy a base corvette in their fifties. They want to act like they've accomplished something.

I drive a sportscar because I think its really fun. If you drive an auto sportscar that doesn't have a dual clutch for track advantage, you aren't white, period.

Explanation: FUCK YOU. That’s why

Well I enjoy my Toyota Hilux, good for driving in any circumstance and pissing off tree huggers.

I'd love one of those but my communist government levies much more than just tax on hydrocarbons so I'm uncomfortable with anything above 2000cc and 4 cylinders because of associated fuel consumption, which is sad for a vehicular enthusiast

i guess fuel isn't financial problem for americans and they have spacious roads, parkings
so there is no reason why not

The Silverado is a pussy slayer, my man.

Damn thats gay as fuck bro, they ought to let u roll coal as much as u want. Did u know that the 16 biggest cargo ships created .ore pollution per year than all the cars on earth combined? Now you (((know)))

Tesla model 3 is only 35K

Posts pic of a half ton short box as a monstrosity.
Kys faggot my truck is 12k lbs of iron and black smoke.

LOL
Im a bit of a minimalist and I’ve got an f150, 1996. Sometimes I think I’d be better off with a 4cyl Ranger but after I get into it I change my mind. Nothing quite like a rusty, trusty ol pickup. I feel bad for euros, no guns and no big ass 4wds.

totally but at least I'm comforted by my superbike
whenever I have to move some shit I rent a van
get this: no offroading allowed, anywhere

Car makers make HUGE margins on them vs cars or even crossovers. Americans are too stupid not to buy them because they might use the bed twice a year.

Eurofags on suicide watch

Jesus if you're going to pick on use at least go for houses. Trucks are useful. A 4 person home with 5000 sq.ft. of living space really isn't and is a massive waste of money. Even with that though the answer is because Fuck you.

It takes one hell of an engine to transport 1/3 ton of lard and still being able to go uphill.

I am 6'6", I own a farm, its fast, its powerful, and I can fit 6 people in AND comfortably. They can be used offroad, to haul loads, to tow, to race etc

The question is, why would anyone NOT have one.

k truck
more like
>55k

>Why do americans need to drive such monstruosities?
1. Fun to drive
2. Elevated seating (get a truck w a 6" lift)
3. Loads of space
4. Cupholders
5. BIG. You climb up into it and then climb out of it

Even top end diesel dualies aren't 80k. But whatever fits your narrative I guess.

Highly impractical for Euro roads but I'd love to drive a truck OP is a faggot

Because land of free men. Do you think i like driving 1.4 vagcuckbox?

It comes from a tradition of being hard workers. Various blue collar crafts have employed the use of trucks since they were drawn by horses. We still use trucks for work and play. Europeans don't know shit about working hard.

not any time soon

I hope you fold those mirrors when not towing.

Big cars are safer when driving on roads that are rarely fixed by government. Also safer to drive in school to get to your destination since most roads aren't cleaned by snow plows (can also plow the snow yourself and help others). Big cars are needed on dirt roads, sand roads, driving through rough terrain without pavement... also you can transport many goods as you want and also use it to camp out in while on the road.
There's no reason to drive a tiny small car that only drives you from point A to point B , in that case take public transportation since you don't really need a car.
Yeah I'm compensating for the fact that my time and life is valuable so I don't drink a lawn mower to work to try to show I'm some eco friendly meme believing fag.

Unlike some rich asshole who hires a Mexican to do his yard work, I do my own. I use my truck load mulch or landscaping material when I work on my property. I will load it with trash and take to the dumpster or landfill. When I buy an appliance from Home Depot or Lowe's I am not like the pussy who owns a Prius and can move my own washing machine. I invest in rental properties. I will buy plywood, sheetrock, or other building supplies. My truck is bad ass and intimidating so people don't fuck with me. I have used it to pull a little old lady's car out of a ditch as well as spring breakers who get stuck in the sand. I have a trailer and use it to pull my tractor when I need to clear the brush from my dad's property. Love my truck.

The beds on 90% of new trucks are useless though. You cannot even fit a motorcycle or a 2x4 in them.
They are just luxury SUV’s with a play bed.

One post by this id...

we do have/had Dodge Rams here, a neighbour of mine owned one, mang

Safer to drive in snow *

>Its fun

How is it more fun than a sports car?

compact driver here. recently got a work truck for free. i admit its overkill 99% of the time for me, but its comfy af. plus i can go camping and tailgating and tow a trailer now

>eurofags on suicide watch

Yeah eurofags buy a house that stays where we have it built. It seperates us from trailer trash.

>what is furniture
>what are large boxes
>what is garbage you don't want to put in your cab
The bed has tons of uses outside of putting a bike in it. You would know this if you weren't a faggot.

Lots of these in Alberta too, its popular.

Ford F150 master race, checking in.

150, my wife drives a 250, real men drive one tons

I'm a Waterman. I need a truck to tow my work boat and haul muh crabs

WICKED TINY DICKS

Jesus Christ, that's an ugly pick-up. Check out my personal favorite.

>Europeans don't know shit about working hard.
topkek

Your wife probably rides alot of things I don't. I like efficiency and speed.

Are they still big enough to pick up Mexicans?

SUPER TINY DICKS

I have a ranch, I actually use my truck. It helps feed ungrateful fuxk heads, like yourself.

Get yourself a smart car and put a hayabusa engine in it. Makes a fantastic little sleeper.

Too bad most trucks are just proxies for their driver not having a big dick

Would any Americans buy an electric pickup truck?

Put extra batteries in the back for extended range when you don't have to haul that much.
Seems so perfect to me.

So you move furniture and large boxes and garbage often enough to justify buying a truck with a tiny bed?

My point is that you may as well buy a whole SUV because anything that you can throw in one of those tiny beds will fit in the back of an SUV, plus you can keep it covered and not looks like a suburban soyboy going through a masculinity crisis.

Interestingly, I never see any of those new trucks being driven in places where people actually need trucks.

>There's no reason to drive a tiny small car that only drives you from point A to point B
t. rural retard

>driving a truck means you have a small dick
Thats why every chad with a 2 foot donger drives a smart car, huh?

Maybe in 2020 you'll be able to get a $35k model 3

where else will we mount the machineguns when

1 7 7 6

Whatever you say, Cletus

you have have a tiny pen15, it's ok tho, as long as you are comfortable with a small member
your dick is small and you know it

About to buy a 2016 Z71 Silverado 1500. Stay mad eurocucks

>buy
leasing is renting you amerimutt

>the virgin pavement princess

Literally every Dodge RAM driver everywhere.

because i learned from this guy

i knew you were a rural proxy fag
just use a dixie flag next time, boxhead

Only cucks hate on trucks

Pic related is my truck
310 ponies of pure freedom suck my cock

You sound like a dumb drunk Korean woman that is mad I won't take her out the the bar.

That's a great looking truck. What's there not to like.

What the fuck are you on about?

we have this thing called homologation by which every significant mod on a roadgoing vehicle must be approved and documented; non-factory engine swaps are near impossible to have approved, it's bureaucracy at its finest
we also have annual vehicle inspections, passing of which is required for registration renewal; if there's anything non-homologated about your ride you will fail

Yep. F150 extended bed, white looks like a fleet truck, strip down. Only vehicle I will ever drive. 21 mpg street.

>calls me amerimutts
>has American flag
What did he mean by this? Also, I will be writing a check for it and paying in full. No poorfag car payment for me

>suck my cock
it's wicked small bro
>dating Korean women
shallow vagina better for your small dick

If you work for a living, you need a truck. If you are a leech on Durable Goods Producers (ie; Admin, Tech, Gov, Edu, Serv., you can cart your leech ass around in a Prius and or Lesbaru.

Its just that retarded, Dutchbro, my fellow Americans getting primo pickup trucks with 4 door cabs just like a sedan, leather interiors and never towing a damn thing nor putting anything in the bed. A truck is a beast of burden, and these fuckers will spend $80000 on this white elephant vehicle they will never will use as intended.

Should let you be off pretentiously smelling your own farts in a prius?

RV stands for recreational vehicle dumbass. It's mostly used for camping or going on vacation

I have to own a truck. I have livestock.

Compensating for not being an urban retard?

America is big, some people actually have properties that are thousands of acres and they don’t have roads on it.

why would a durable goods producers need a pickup truck?
to LARP as a man with adult size penis

Jesus man that's crazy. We have inspections here but as far as engines go anything you can stuff in there will pass as long as it has exhaust and does not stick up 6 inches over the hood line.

no for your small wang

upvote for not having those douche bag towing mirrors while never towing anything ever

Lmao nobody is forcing you to have livestock you dumbass

The Tundra i have for work blows your 1999 one tone out of the water. I have an MKX for personal use. Don't be a stupid hick.

Surprise, surprise...Grandma here....

Except for the part where you have to pay for and load hundreds of pounds of batteries into your truck and ruin handling and suspension characteristics.

Did a truck owner cuck you, cut you off or something?
I want to start my own pallet business and I can't very well do that with a small car. My current job also demands I tow sometimes.

I drive a silverado similar to that (2010)

I'm a farmer though, so I personally haul some of my crops to nearby clients

but also, I love revving the engine and making as much noise/pollution as possible especially when little Prius' and CooperCucks are around with their stupid CoExist stickers on the bumper

t. live in California

Its how I make my living

rough terrain

HAS THE BIKES
RACE CAR NOW!!!

You Larp as an Adult with a brain, yet (you) are a Libshit with a typical phallic obsession resulting from Daddy Issues. I'm sorry Daddy wouldn't do the things you wanted, but he was an upstanding God Fearing Conservative Durable Goods Producer. He was ashamed you turned out to be a leach.

your wang is tiny and you know it
lololololol pallet business lolololololol

It's the literal base model no amenities expect for the V8

>99
>10 6.4 @600hp
Bring the tundra faggot

At least I get pussy. Faggot

To move shit and people with ease.

Make your living with a soul crushing desk job like an adult, ruralfag

your dick is small you know your dick is small
you also have a small penis, and you know it

your dick is small and the 'pussy' is not satisfied and you know this

Post your cock then Cred Forums is a NSFW board
Either put up or shut up

because its america
we get snow and other bad weather
we have areas that are unpaved

it's harder to get mugged in one

Hahaha, it doesn't matter if your American or European.. we all recognize a moron when we see one.

Cunts in Dodge RAM's are always the same:
>bed is clean as a whistle
>leather interior is beige and spotless
>the wheels arent even dirty or let alone dusty

It's so goddamn cringy. They're literally screaming "LOOK HOW MANLY I AM" while wearing nail polish.

Tell that to those guys ex girlfriends.

Big trucks, like gun are tools that give you greater control over your life and the lives of others. That's why White Community Haters have such a hard time convincing anybody who understands and uses such tools to give them up.

You ever worked as a logger (gasp!?) I have. You'll love a pickup truck out in the woods for the small haul loads which you will be doing a lot of if you sell/use fire wood. You will want a longer bed than the truck in the pick though. Powerful engines and strong frames mean you don't bend your frame by loading 1,000 pounds of wood in the back and you can actually get the load to its destination.

Like driving a fast car? You will want a powerful engine for that too. If you had to break out the play dough and crayons over Donald Trump you probably won't understand. Pick one of the three American Muscle cars to get your feet wet before buying a race car. That's Dodge Challenger (but oh no what about Charlottesville? You'd run people over too if they were going to drag you out of your can and beat you at a political rally.) Ford Mustang and Chevy Camero.

you can move 'shit' and 'people' with ease in many other vehicles, but your dick is small, so you compensate with a pickup truck

>import truck
Leave NOW

Um, granny means female...yeah the wang is damn tiny...

Eurofags will never experience true wilderness

they monitor the exhaust gasses here too, it's beyond restrictive; we're even taxed according to the co2 emmision jew when buying new
I want off this ride but can't

>has small dick, demands dick pics
small dick faggot confirmed
>fucking sloppy seconds
small dick beta pickup truck driver confirmed

Sure. I'll spend half on gas brining it down to dumbfuckistan compared to what you'd spend dragging that hunk of metal up to Minnesota. Not to mention it'll make the trip without needing a transmission change each way.

You can't take a sports car offroading.

Now imagine having those 310 horseys WITHOUT the extra 3000 lbs of frame and pigfat to drive in!

Damn nigga, you need an ass beating by a guy with a small penis.

>ruin handling and suspension characteristics.

What use is a pickup truck if it can't even handle a few hundred half-kilo's without trashing the suspension?

What is Subaru

Blacked, the truck.
Neat toy

>this
Boggles the mind so many people drive automatic sports cars. I got a taco just so I could have a truck with a stick. Also Black people don't have fathers so the stick prevents your car from getting stolen.

Unless you have a single cab, long bed, you aren’t actually hauling shit you fucking queer

literally

>prius
i own a truck m8
i think they're overkill
cars have their place. buying a truck is overkill for most vehicle owners
and you do have to admit that the large segment of truck drivers are rural retards

>has big truck
>invites Anons to suck his dick, like we're all closet faggots like 310 HP truck user

checks out

Now put a couch in your merc.

Forgot about rally cars. People in my neck of the woods usually use truck for offroading.

Granny has one of these too...

Yeah, goddamn there is no wilderness in Europe anymore.

I love muh truck. The old tacoma with the 2.7l 4 banger in it. Excellent 4-wheeler, perfect wheelbase means I NEVER get stuck, even when deliberately putting it in retarded situations. Have NEVER used my fucking recovery winch, in 5 years, mudding and wheeling in appalachia. FFS. Headers, intake, exhaust and cat delete means the truck gets close to 30+ mpg on the street, as well. Overall a great lil truck.

That being said, I drive a 5 speed yaris every day to work and such, it's fukken cool man. Would like a big boi trucc but I rented one once a few yars back, ford f150 circa 2012 iirc, fucking thing drinks gas like a hog, fuck that

>implying I'm a teenager that like to go fast
Those days are behind me all I want is something with a nice rumble that can haul my shit

I have a truck and I speed.

More clearance on a truck though, most trucks can go through a ditch and be ok.

>tagging wrong user
welcome newfag

>3 mpg

That. Is not smart.

I'm not even white I'm hispanic

Thank you /o/

My boss has a Dodge Ram 3500, he lives in a house in the suburbs by the city and drives on paved highways to get to work same as I do, while sitting 2.5M off the ground and getting terrible fuel economy. Bed is spotless and there's not even a tow ball on the bumper.

edgy

do you realize how pathetic this is?

Well, it's not their fault some retarded nobles from a few hundred years wanted a bunch of wooden ships, so chopped down pretty much ever tree in Europe to do it

nah, just got a lot of shit, a trailer, work in refineries, and to lay out under the stars in the bed. Also more protection than a car but at cost of speed and agility.

>i go fast
straight line america at its finest

american piece of shit truck that breaks down soon as you drive it off the lot
fuck off

go back to r eddit fuckkkkkkkk

>2.7 tacoma 5spd
>30+ mpg

Pick one

Anyone without a 8' bed is a fucking faggot

>implying I'm some teen boy racer that gets off on speed
I'm and adult all I want is a nice sounding exhaust and something to haul my shit

UpBoat! Nice one-liner! You should put that on a bumper sticker. You sure have slain me...
How will I ever recover?

delet

>lay out under the stars in the bed
fuck this got ghey

Currently at 90k going strong

that's a fucking half ton truck. its for working

No leaf I will be happily slaloming past my fellow burgers in their cuck trucks in my far nimbler and agile Krautmobile

I do like to work on my own vehicle, thanks.

You go, bitch. I've been on Cred Forums for 14 years. suck me dry on the way out
I'll eat the rope and shit you knot my man. Ok maybe I'm internet exaggerating but mr gas app put me at 27 mpg one month where I was using the truck to get to work, and not wheeling

does anyone pay MSRP on the other side of the pond? nobody does here, on pretty much any vehicle

do you realize how fun that is

Are antique vehicles exempt from the co2 tests? Once a vehicle hits 30 here you can have a mechanical fitness test done, get antique plates for it and it never has to be inspected again but I suspect that will soon change with the way things are going.

get in pol. We fucked up America and we're going to fuck up space now.

Touche, but overall trucks are pointless unless you're loading up the bed with heavy shit and building materials and/or towing RVs and boats.

Did that until I could afford to live the life I really wanted... You can too, just takes a long time

I'm a carpenter.

wtf

>90k
get back to me when you are at 200k

nice road running right through your true wilderness, though i'm not saying that place isn't absolutely breathtaking. But to get around where there are no roads you need a 4x4 truck. and AWD subaru with little ground clearance just doesn't cut it.

>My neck of the woods
Idiotic pride in living in a rural area at its finest.
There's nothing wrong with being from the country, but the level of cock waving you guys do at each other over who's more country is unbearable. Get over yourselves.

Becuase we like running over cia niggers.

If you modify the seats, you can easily fit an ar-15 pistol underneath it. For those looking to use an AR pistol as a truck gun, it's kind of the only option. If you had a sedan or small suv, the pistol would have to ride in the trunk for it to be concealed, taking precious seconds to have to get in case of an emergency and you need it

I wish there were more pickup owners like you. All the pickup drivers out in my area (Pacific NW) drive 10 mph under whatever the speed limit is and lock up their brakes every 100 feet like they are terrified of the straight road ahead of them for close to a mile with no cars further ahead of them.

mutts can't find their dick under all the layers of fat, so they need big cars

Wife said tundra are shit, gets same l/100k as her 250 and slower, and drive more like a Honda civic.
Toy is toy?

yes, no exhaust gas measurements but to be eligible for oldtimer certificate the vehicle has to be at least 25y/o and still pass standard tests (suspension/brakes/lights/signals), don't know how it is in other yuropoor nations tho

How many of your fellow peoples can you fit in the bed?

This is a fair assessment but by the same flip of the coin, everything is relatively useless. People buy what they want. I hope we never get to the point where the goobermint requires you to "prove" you "need" something before you buy it.
>dear senator schlomo
>i need a motorcycle because i like bikes
>no, I did not donate to your campaign this year, bu--
>ok sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to bother you:(

stop shaming hillfolk for buying dumb shit

>Not having your AR in your gun rack in your pickup back window.

for one, i am a cattle rancher

Nigger please

>27mpg one month when I was driving downhill
>gets 30mpg
Pick one son

is it? is it worth spending thousands of dollars fun? because if I'm going to have a vehicle hobby I'd rather spend thousands of dollars doing pic related

uwot m8? None of that was even close to being an argument. It was barely even a sentence.

Are you?

I don't have to take this ABUSE, I also caught a 5 foot long trout and threw it in the bed btw

The Tacoma is built in the US you retard. It's more American than most Fords.

>can haul a trailer
>4 wheel drive for going off road or driving on snow
>bed fits a lot of items
>lots of idiot drivers, less likely to die in bigger vehicle vs. smart car or prius
>it pisses liberals off
Not even close to a complete list

What can I say? Japs make better trucks.

Are you poor? Why no do both?

Nigga please...this was 5 years ago...still have it...

>literally just grass
>wilderness
pick one

I get what you're saying but your implying that Europe doesn't have areas of pure wilderness.. that just isn't true. I am a hiker myself, I've travelled through Scotland, Norway, Poland etc.. without paths or people for 10 days.

Goddamn I would love nothing more than to walk the AT if it wasn't for all the civilization and tourists.

*not

one doesn't excite me

Do you really think we don't have forests like that?

>highlands and moorlands aren't wilderness

Barely controlling the excessive bodyroll in that macpherson strut piece of shit?

you have to go back

It is fun depending on how deep innawoods you go. In america, cars are freedom. When you live in urban areas, the honda civic means you are free now, can go where you want. However, if you live elsewhere, or, if you have plans to go somewhere that does not facilitate a sedan, you need a vehicle that can take it. Yes, it is fun to flex your freedom muscles.

Maybe if they didn't lay out >$60000 for new trucks every 5-7 years they wouldn't be so destitute living in rural squalor, no? Nothing wrong with pickups if they use them correctly. The problem is they no longer make medium sized trucks like the Ranger, the S10 and the Dodge Dakota so all there is to buy is these pigfat hueg Bigfoot sized leviathans. You know the current day F-150 is as large as the F-350 of 25 years ago? I wonder (((why)))

I'll be glad you'll be back in Special Ed class tomorrow instead of lame shitpoasting on a Cambodian cooking class board .
Speaking of class, how is 6th grade working out for you ? do they let you tards eat with the regular kids in the lunchroom ?

YTMND forums are done, pls mr posts for a year and is oldfag now, I have no home :(

I promise to work hard and shitpost as best I can, and hopefully my kids will be able to fully integrate into your country and become doctors and meme professors :(

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE CAR I JUST FOUND AN AUTOCROSS PIC ONLINE AND POSTED IT IM TALKING ABOUT THE HOBBY DIPSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what are you going on about? you can't get anywhere 'innawoods' with some burger dick compensation pickup

Four door trucks are an abomination driven exclusively by closeted faggots

yes, in texas. it's my family's ranch but i do all the work. however, i don't drive my truck everywhere. when i'm in the city i drive my jeep.

Ah yes the "LOL TINY DICK" parable liberal cunt/libtard faggot confirmed. KYS.

Half the time, we have to drive through shit like that to get to where we are working with our trucks. Never said how pretty my truck was lol

Well done, I was answering the guy bragging about 90K miles

>confederate flag + nonsensical ramble
angry small dick confirmed

Dualies?

I honestly was wondering the same thing, I love hiking but I generally just take my bike.

>reddit spacing
please sir kindly go back

Sounds like they get you either way then. They recently started fussing over some stuff here (big tires, headlight brightness, aux light height, lowered cars) so i figure in another 10 years or so it will be much worse here.

Damn dude have you ever even left your state? Rural sqaulor? Lmao what? Cost of living isn't the same, either. In your post you mention a 60k usd pricetag, but then your picture shows a dude mudding in a 6k usd truck. Which is it?

"Reddit spacing" is a sub-year newfag dogwhistle

miatas are for faggots that post on arfcom.

>breaks down after you leave the lot
>"but you're wrong look it 90k"
>yeah but you're not at 200k
Fuck off retard

Try living in Minnesota more then 10 miles from town during the winter with one of those euro cuckwagons

Its all they got, that's why they flog it so hard.

Fellow Texas rancher. We do need trucks.

>depending on how deep innawoods you go
>takes a monster truck
amerimutt mentality

Because you cant pull a cattle trailer with a Passat faggot.

Fair enough, didn't know if you were citing your HP like you had some speed demon truck or some shit. Semi trucks have 500+ HP but its balanced out by a 70' trailer packed full of anything and everything

you'd get farther in a normal vehicle with snow tires but your dick would still be small

why do you drive such bitch ass cars?

Worry about yourself.

(You) I gotcha...I thought I'd chime in... Never had a new car.... They're just not worth it...

>thinks think 90k is a lot
fucking retard

Oh god is that yoghurt guy? Does he really have a miata? Makes sense now

Actually you can. I mean I've never bought a truck off a lot, I personally think it's a waste of money, but the places I go that take 4wd and a damn fine knowledge of the trails are typically frequented by "off road" trim dealership trucks.

To continue though, I need examples of "deep innawoods" from you both, and then an example of a "monster truck" that can't hack it. Bear in mind that there ARE places that you CANNOT get you by vehicle, no matter the vehicle, and we are not discussing those places.

Reminds me. Just watched this earlier today youtube.com/watch?v=BBPM_4nQfvQ

The Viper (1997) gets 5.6 MPG (~50.4 liters/100 km) in city driving, holy shit man. Not hating on it, I watched the video for a reason. But that was pretty funny - I know, it's a V10 sports car with an 8 liter engine. Still, funny numbers.

Subarus dominate the Minnesota market.

Do urbanite dislike "country people" because metro culture is so self-flagellating and they cannot stand watching another white person take pride in something, or does it go deeper?

That man's leaner than a piece of chicken breast, what the fuck is his diet - kale and eggs?

>touching GM trash

they use lots of flare, aka "pigfat"
underneath are a lot of cut corners, like a skinny weak little bitch underneath all that GM manhood

>he bought a v6 half-ton
fuck off you arent american

Me neither, my newest car to date is a 1994. Its got more features and a smoother ride than most 2018 cars, all for the grand price of $2000

To a point, I agree? But its a Mazdaspeed. Factory turbo 6 speed. Whole nother ball game Minor breathing mods...fastest thing I own, and thats saying something....

Flags check out, he probably is. Sucks living in a nation where half my countrymen are total retards

Incorrect good sir. Now why do you have 20+ posts on the subject of penis size? Is this something you commonly dwell on?

How often do you haul couches? If you're a professional mover, sure, point made. Otherwise you're a mouth-breathing retard. You can just hook a rented trailer on any old car and haul a couch, and a lot more, the one time every five years you might need to.

I drive a shitty old ford, having car payments is for the financially retarded.

Not everyone is poor.

Cash for clunkers still haunts my soul, I hate obama

Because of pic relatesd.

It has nothing to do with metro culture. I just don't see what's to brag about living in the fucking boonies where you spend an hour on a freeway to get to a grocery store and you pride yourself in living in virtual ghost towns where your main industries dried up 80+ years ago.

ford owns GM any day, by the way
i WANT chinese mass produced luxury

Squarehead cucks and Somalians drive Subarus, wotta shock.

>Bear in mind that there ARE places that you CANNOT get you by vehicle

So why bring a vehicle at all? Honestly you're just wasting gas.

SUPER GAPED CUMDRIBBLING ASSHOLE

How is that (((Freudian))) argument working out for ya?

My guess was other men's semen and meth :^)

>90k is right off the lot

No, I'm from the mixed rural/suburban are ain Minnesota. I have no problem with it, in fact I would dream of moving to Montana one day. I just can't stand people thinking that there is some kind of merit to coming from the middle of nowhere. How many fucking country songs make liberal use of the phrases 'country' 'small town' or 'out here' while the artists are from places in texas or kentucky with 30,000 or more residents. Not to mention all the BS stories about getting girls, running from the cops, and going mudding. Its faker than rap. I have daily interactions with these people, and their stories set off my BS meter more than any other group, including idiot liberals.

Ok but under a lens you still sound like an angsty urbanite whining about someone having some pride. It seems like it DOES have something to do with metro culture because the only time you whine about people you only know about from memes and TV is when you whine about each other.
>living in the fucking boonies where you spend an hour on a freeway to get to a grocery store and you pride yourself in living in virtual ghost towns where your main industries dried up 80+ years ago
Ok so you've never lived outside a culdesac, I gotcha

>be american
>see this
>wat do?

Just experiencing half a second of gs of torque from one of our monsters would be enough to give limp-wristed Euro mongs a heart attack.

Can't go wrong with a 'Cedes... Newest I have now is the Evo VIII . I live in the country with a 9% grade 1/4 mile dirt lane . I have to have the 4 wd just to make it home...Oh wait, and I have my old truck (237000) because I have a tiny wang.... snicker...This OP is a total brainlet

A lot of Americans actually need pickups. Ranchers, farmers, construction workers, you name it. I live in the western US and if you don't live in a shit city, having a truck is a bonus. In the US (especially the western US states) 4wd is a must in many places.

Since I live in the city don't own one myself, but one day hope to settle in Montana or Northern Idaho and having a truck will be necessary.

Drive that shit easy peasy

You’re a fucking idiot if you think people in the country don’t go mudding

t.oklahoma

They impress your mother and your sister

First off, we in America have compensation trucks and non-compensation trucks. There's a big difference.

On the other hand, I wouldn't put the usual BS past a (Eurocuck?):
>Why do you need so much stuff
>Why do you need to work so much
>Why do you need to do bodybuilding
>Why do you need to make everything so big
Because we can and you can't, you skinny goddamn communist.

What's to admire there, Cletus? Ah hyuck hyuck

You're probably right. He only put the jeans on underneath the chaps for the sake of the camera shoot. Still, he's pretty lean. Would starve immediately if it came to it though, there is actually a small case to be made for keeping some fat.

>Breathe through your teeth
>"Shieeeet."
>Steal hand sanitizer, sunglasses, Celine Dione CD (do cars still have CD players?) or whatever else you find, to at least feel like you got something

Or people who actually think about price, reliability, fuel economy, and effective storage space when buying a car. My old Outback had a bigger trunk than my neighbor's H3.

>nig deterent

Shift to R for return to sender and get myself a god fearing planetary geared vehicle like a good person would do

i'd go mudding too if i didn't have anything else to do

Well whatever. Maybe you do, but all the stupid stories I hear dare usually not based in any kind of reality. Shame too as I really liked Oklahoma the time I visited.

The psychology on bullying has been discussed to death in 2018. so, the only question left is: what do "country people" have that makes you so damn jealous that you froth at the mouth as soon as you see a truck?

You clearly are from an urbanized area. Do you know where your food comes from?

Double clutch. bang second, set up for the first turn...wat?

Doughnuts

fat, middle-class retards like to pretend they actually do something for a living.
>plus most Americans are so fat that they need the torque to hall their fat families around.

A lot of country songs make sense, if you live in the country.

Plenty of room for your soy milk, tofu, and dildoes.
Not to mention all those faggot stickers that Subaroids lurve so much.

Its FALSE pride, don't you get it? I am from the city but have lived in the city and suburbs 50/50 over my grown life- BUT I don't go around swinging my dick boasting about how great I am for being a big city cosmopolitan type of guy and strutting around like I am King Dick since I live around freeways and skyscrapers. Meanwhile country folk play up being fond of empty space and being dozens of miles away from anything important like they are the chosen people of God, that's the difference. Thanks to the distorted price of (((real estate))) I now live out in some exurb on the 50 yard line towards Cletuses like yourself. To buy a house like what I have now back where I moved from I'd need 3x the money. So here I am living out towards (you) because I want to out-Jew the (((Realtors)))

Disdain for idiots throwing their money away on transportation.

Most aren't too bad on fuel these days, capability to carry/tow whatever you need, are really good for rough roads and terrain as well.

i drive a ranger bitches don't like them got cucked once because of it

Evo VIII was the last good Evo they ever made. Godspeed, user

I do. Most of them just seem like the hick equivalent of rap though. Most of it just severe hyperbole of a shitty way to live your life.

>city rats drank jewish koolaid and now lash out violently at white people
Sad

>Dodge RAM
Dude are you noticing more and more of these on the road as well nowadays? I see these needledicks and mocros driving them on the canals of Amsterdam of all places.

Pathos, pathos, pathos...
yawn
Theres a reason the democrats treat right wingers like overly emotional idiots. Hickocaust when?

Feelsbad, rangers are good little trucks. Nobody needs a biggus niggus truck, f150 or silverado unlifted is as big as I would ever go

No sandniggers where I live but RAM's are fucking rampant, yes.

Most of its true though, we drink beer and shoot guns, real redneck shit. Though we don’t talk like fucking retards like the general population seems to think we do.

I'm surprised you didn't have the photographer's artist touch your portrait up a bit....

>and I speed.
dayem.... normaly i had to change gears on my 525i at 170kph. You are definately a badass. restekpa, my burgerfriend.

This is true, trucks DO have a purpose in Burgerland, however they've nominally become the new sedan for obese suburbanites who only care that they can stuff their 300 lb Walmart body into and have a dozen cupholders to hold their bucket sized cups of Pepsi from the nearest 7-11. I just moved to the edge of the countryside about a year ago and I swear to God being a country dweller carries a 50 lb weight penalty. Only people I see that are skinny/normal weight are the tweakers