Christianity is done for

Christianity is done for

>breitbart.com/tech/2018/02/19/apples-recent-iphone-update-removes-easter-from-calendar/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
talmudunmasked.com/chapter5.htm
discussions.apple.com/thread/8286535
discussions.apple.com/thread/8196164
youtube.com/watch?v=AasrxT5vbHU
foxnews.com/tech/2018/02/16/apples-ical-calendar-mysteriously-deletes-easter.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they had to make room for more backdoor code

Good, Jew designed faggotry to destroy White Nations

>Breitbart goes evangelical, jumps on the "war on jesus" bandwagon
Conservatism is done for.

>He needs his phone to tell him when Easter is
Pagans get out, this is a Christian board.

good one step forward onto greatness, no more jewish lies back to our pagan roots!

Why do you need a fag-company like Apple to recognize & validate your holiday

Why dont americans celebrate easter

>the saltmine in that comments section

Don't want to offend the Jews,Muslims, and Chinese now.

I'm baptised Methodist that stopped going to church 10 years ago. I just can't wrap my head how you can believe any man mad religion when it's proven the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. Our monkey ancestors have been around for 2 million years and modern humans 200,000 years. Look at all the different humans on the Earth, are you seriously going to tell me god mad chinks,sub saharan niggers, the aboriginals etc etc he or she must have a fucked up sense of humor.

I'm not an fedora tipping atheist, but I just don't buy the bullshit these people are selling.

what happens when arabs and islam takes over? remember egyptians trashing cinema because it was movie with black male and white woman couple, arabs first enslaved niggers and last abolished slavery, they hate them. even now in france they promised to join nazis to genocide niggers, they shame their women for sleeping with blacks etc. islam is the answer, if we civilize it and use it. we can also deport arabs and stop fucking up their countries.

Nobody cares about Easter anyway. It's like a faggier, less cool Halloween.

Shit like this happens from time to time. Whenever they get caught, they announce it was just a bug.

They do it until the day comes when no one notices, then their final solution begins.

>not knowing there's a difference between making accurate points and empty salt.

Secular islam is only ever a single generation away from oppression

>2018
>using apple
but why?

The Jews hate Christ

I have 11.2.5 and it lists Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday. Could it be that Americans just don't celebrate Easter?

what

Calm down Uruguay. Please, my friend.

The guy with the knife and the Quran, as well as the three burqa pictures, and POSSIBLY the one in the bottom right have nothing to do with the Islamic Revolution, and are literally all sunni hell holes.

This isn't new

>thinking slippery slope fallacies are "accurate points"
This is what happens when the salt backs up into your brain.

SPBP

Breitbart comment section always looks like "Murica:The Post"

Good, now the rest of the religious/chr*stian celebrations.

well said, my anatolian friend.

Varg is a dumbass. I never liked him or his shitty music even when I used to listen to black metal and was an atheist.

Inshallah abi whole Ramadan months will come with future updates

It's the resurrection of Christ you ignorant burger

>kikes hating Christians
Hitler was right all along

Is Jesus a big furry pink bunny? because that's the only nigga I've ever seen resurrected on Easter?

Haha

Google also didn't have any doodles for Easter last year.

Why do liberals have so much hate for this holiday in particular?

>buying iPhone
stupid goyim, hahaha

Both of those are ripped off from traditional European religious celebrations. Maybe it's time we go back to those and really stick it to the kikes.

Imagine the salt and sheer panic if whites all across the world started celebrating Yule and Odin the God of War and Wisdom every year instead of a (((judaeo))) christian messiah.

synagogue of satan etc
is anyone really surprised anymore

They don't want to offend goatfuckers

Seriously what reason do they have to remove this?

Like the normie reason?

To be more sensitive to people who don't celebrate it

Why? Is Eid on there or Ramadam?

Who the fuck is offended by Easter?

It's just the hyper-sensitivity from large corporations. The last thing they want is a huge kerfuffle over their inclusion of this religion and perceived exclusion of that religion

Does that surprise you at all? Google doesn't even recognize white people or Christian holidays anymore

As stupid and subversive as religions are, Christianity is a big part of European history whether we like it or not.

Just because I am not religious does not mean that I cannot celebrate the nice traditions to honor my ancestors. Plus they are fun, which is what matters. Of course, I would not celebrate any of the unpleasant ones that involve fasting or going to church and confessing sins and such.

However, to attack the few holidays that I do hold dear is to attack my ancestors.

Christianity already wiped out a very large chunk of your ancestry and heritage.

So, supporting Christianity is to attack your ancestors.

wont see them remove christmas from the calendar though will we. all of these things only waken and enrage the white population which is great. keep doing this, elites. keep calling for more white children to be shot up, for white mothers to be crying on tv. keep it up! whites will all be enthos before too much longer.

Planing shit using phone calendar is a thing now. Google it if you know what I mean.

>Is Jesus a big furry pink bunny?
Prove he wasn't.

>Christianity already wiped out a very large chunk of your ancestry and heritage.
That's a funny way of spelling "Romans".

>le European pagans were tolerant and peaceful to each other until this meant Christians showed up meme!
I really try not to be antagonistic to our heathen cousins but when you act as useful idiots for kikes I'm going to call you out for it.

>European pagans were tolerant and peaceful to each other until this meant Christians showed up
It's more like they weren't converting to Semitic religions and wiping out their own culture.

lol, 'Christianity' isnt some abstract force. You mean "your Christian ancestors attacked your pagan ancestors" they were all your ancestors you 56% mongrel

>actually believing that Easter is a Christian holiday
Look up stuff about Ishtar and thank Jesus after.

New calendar when?

When I was in high school they stopped giving us Good Friday off. My cousins in a different state got Good Friday and Easter Monday, it depends on where you live I suppose.

i noticed yesterday they included "indigenous people's day" to columbus day.

mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1

జ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ yourself

Easter's one of the few holidays where a calendar is useful, since it's a different date every year.
Maybe the programming challenge was too great for apple.

did they replace it with ramadan?

>how progressive

i cant wait til im so old that doing a mass shooting would be better than going to the nursing home. i wont let you anons down. just kidding fbi, im just shitposting.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

what do you expect when your ceo is a faggot

That must be why Jews are trying so hard to blot Christianity out of history. Kek.

>slippery slope fallacies
That stupid infographic has nothing to do with logic

>"(((Who))) would do such a subversive thing?"

Islam is you tard, that's kinda the reason they're trying to kill us.

christianity as is math is an inherently middle eastern concept.

It’s a stupid “holiday”

I cannot wait for the day when I see these heathens burn.

Easter is heathen you mouth breathing 56% mutt, it has nothing to do with the jew on the stick superstition. Same as Yule.

But yes, the 3 abrahamic are a fucking curse that need to be wiped from the world.

They are not trying to blot it out. They are trying to swap (((Christianity))) for (((Marxism))). There's a difference. It's a routine upgrade on their goyim subversion and enslavement protocol that gives them more power to make us miserable.

They’ve pretty much been that way the whole time, or atleast since Andrjew Breitbart died.

>iz da joos!
Come on... Just face it, Christianity is dead. Convert to a peaceful and tolerant religion like Judaism or Islam and leave your violent past behind you.

So make an app that puts it and only Christian holidays on Apple calendars, then sell it

I fucking noticed this!

Underrated

Sure. Jewish sacred books totally confirm that! talmudunmasked.com/chapter5.htm

(((Christcucks))) BTFO!!!

the Catholics are run by a Deep State installed globalist communist puppet and the holy rollers are all spiritual slaves of the jews/Greater Israel, christianity is a joke anyway. the enemy religions which must be confronted are islam and judaism, aka the Churches of Mammon and Moloch.

Says the mentally ill murderer who lives in a mud hut.

Jesus did say the world will hate you for loving him. Also applies to celebrations of his life and death.

Hell is for ever!

They'll remove Christmas next year.

>mfw this emu/abo hybrid unironically believes modern Easter has any anything to do with the ancient pagan festival of Eostre after being supplanted by the kike worshipers with their version of the Jewish Pesach
Embarrassing. I bet you think the Easter bunny is pagan too.

easter is pagan you dumb fuck

Kek this. Part of the reason we have Easter is to not celebrate the same time as jews.

Fake news.

>easter is pagan you dumb fuck

Easter, like Christmas, is what it means to the believer. It doesn't matter where it finds it's roots.

I don't care as long as they don't recognize any religious holiday. I won't be surprised if Goolag makes a ramadan doodle soon though. Damn goat fuckers.

Fuck off liar.

But don't worry folks, Tax Day, April Fools Day, and Earth Day are still listed.

This is because you're in England bro. Sorry for insulting you earlier. Apparently they only removed the day in certain regions.

>Fake news.
Wrong. The UK calendar has Easter but the US does not. KYS

discussions.apple.com/thread/8286535
discussions.apple.com/thread/8196164

I’m sorry for calling you a mutt, but yes you are right, the subscriptions are different.

It better include Ramadan.

KYS

Force the Dispensationalist further to the right by exposing the jews subverting Christianity.

Someone’s upset

Inshallah, brother.

Don't worry about it Ahmed.

Said the country that just banned Christian holidays in calendars

I wanna know if they are gonna add Wkanda Independence Day. That’s a holiday I could get behind

Are shitskins just allowed to wave jihadi flags across the street like that? How is that not a hate symbol?

>Are shitskins just allowed to wave jihadi flags across the street like that?
In Londonistan... yes.

>How is that not a hate symbol?
Stop being Islamaphobic!!!

You can just change the Islamic Calendar in the options. Easy there, Mehmet.

I was raised orthodox and had to explain to my friends why my easter occurred on a different day from theirs, made me feel autistic and like an outcast

Is Easter even Christian or is it borrowed from paganism?

have a bump for your trouble

Do they not know how many 40+ y.o. Christian women own these devices? Are they stupid enough to alienate the literal millions of Christians that own their shit?

It's Jewish.
We don't know shit about the pagan festival because it was already dead by the 8th century.

Christians kept Muslims out of Europe.

Now that there's hardly any Christians in Europe, enter Muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=AasrxT5vbHU

>It's more like they weren't converting to Semitic religions and wiping out their own culture.
What do you mean?
Romans genocided the Gauls, purged the Druids, and did their best to stamp out their traditions.
No "semitic religions" required.

but that's wrong you fucking retard

Is this fucking serious. Perhaps they just removed a swath of other holidays. I will shit the bed if Kwanza and Yom Kipper are in there still

You do realize that you literally replied to a filthy towelhead, don't you?

>Christians kept Muslims out of Europe

Romans wiped the Gaulish culture, not their own. It took Christianity for Europeans to start committing cultural suicide.

Borrowed.
The supper pact, his death and resurrection are all Christian relevant events but they don’t even necessarily coincide with Ishtar’s fertility week.
And certainly haven’t got to do with eggs and bunnies and all the other rites and symbols pagan Christendom indulges at the time.

Why is that CNN and MSNBC aren't reporting on this?

Yep, also Shalom to my fellow christian-hating jews!

>Jews attack Christianity
>”Jews btfo!”

Only FauxNews.

"Apple's iCal calendar mysteriously deletes Easter"
>foxnews.com/tech/2018/02/16/apples-ical-calendar-mysteriously-deletes-easter.html

Commies. Very un-American thing to do.

>select US calendar on Google calendar
>add account to app calendar
There you go, dumb dumb

>"What's an Easter?"

You're kind of missing the point.

no he means dark age christian, or related, rulers

Fuck off satan, no one over the age of 7 thinks dressing up as a skeleton is cool

how? most aspects of easter are pagan

A resurrection?

>it's all relative
sounds like kike shit to me

apple.com/feedback

Call them niggers until they comply