newsweek.com/alt-right-trump-franken-mueller-twitter-810355

IM FUCKING HUMAN DAMMIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0O2zyIoNNPM
archive.is/tABmn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AL FRANKEN GROPING WOMEN HELPED DERAIL HIM
THE FUCK CONFESSED

I'm not a fucking bot. I go to work and I pay my taxes and I am sick of property values and neighborhoods getting destroyed by Somalians and Mexicans.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a bot.

>I'm not a fucking bot
this is exactly what bots always say

kinda similar to
>Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Good times..

If I'm a bot, how could I click the checkbox on this Captcha?
Checkmate, atheists.

>le leftist bot meme

This is Operation Mockingbird in action. They're going to scream "bot!!!!!" to further censor speech on social media platforms.

So Al was cheated out of the seat he managed to get because 90% of votes went to him in every single ballot box that showed up after midnight on election night?

Lol, all this botnet shit can mean only one thing. The left is hemorrhaging support and they've employed botnets.

except this place is so overrun by shills that its true at least 80% of the time

>digital tentalces
>Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=0O2zyIoNNPM

They project

The leftist cries out in pain as zir strikes you.

This

Fucking idiots, I'm not a bot

You mean shill=shitskins I agree.
It’s just shitskin mad at whites who try to propagate anti-white shit, but since your a good goy you think it’s just some payed actors instead of the reality that it’s shitskins who try to propagate their own agendas, and their agendas are ALWAYS ANTI WHITE

At this point if Hiro ever took down Cred Forums the conservative movement would die instantly.

beep

bop

boop

i am not a robot

beep

i repeat

i am not a robot

T. putin.net

Archive motherfucker!

archive.is/tABmn

showcase of their desperation. all conservative talking points, opinions, and reactions will be declared to be the work of bots and foreigners. they'll use tech giants to censor anyone online who says a word against the liberal agenda. even if you are a well known American, they will undermine freedom of speech by arguing that what you say is equal to the message and opinion of foreign bots and thus off limits.

I finally understand.

His name is Putin because he Put the tits In Franken's hands! You've shown me the light.

She thought she was human too

beep boop

>right-wing black ops master Roger Stone

Wow, babydicks are really fucking mad!

I love it.

Now, just imagine how they'll feel AFTER the Big Blue Wave?

After we start rolling out literal hate speech laws and give social media the green light to ban racecunts on site. The Russian bots will be banned too.

Funny how easy this shit is to cure once you understand the scared cow free speech was always the problem...

If they can't back up/defend anything they say, then what separates them from actual shills?

so this is the power of Russian hackers

Jesus, every sentence is more baffling than the one before it.

IS THAT THEIR EXCUSE FOR WHEN PIZZAGATE GETS EXPOSED?

We robots now.

>not having a captcha solving ai
hell you don't even need to make it as an ai tbqh, because google uses so few images for theirs so you can just fucking hardcode it and use the fucking hashes

>digital tentacles

Why else would they do it?

We really are in the memeverse.

>alt-right
the alt-right isn't real

Why do these always get posted?
That's what happens if you share an article from a news site
Not saying the left doesn't use bots but they're slightly more subtle

When the first post is the best post.
Terviesin American veteran, not a bot or a Russian.

We're not bots, we just don't have lives outside of internet shitposting. Your algorithms suck!

2016 was the year memes came to life.
This is the new reality, from now on, life is dictated by shitposting

>dehumanizing anyone who hates you
>literally
>casually
>offhandedly
>of course no human could hate us
>of course no human could affect us

Ramping up that agitprop while they still have power, desperate for just a few angry white males to prove all the rest need expensive chains.

I'M ALIVE!

I'm a Synth, not a bot. Get it right, bigots.