youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ
archive.is/B8C1h
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-tops-west-in-poverty-1.5434961
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVoIUVX7lxM
youtube.com/watch?v=KjBXTWAp0mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lJ6kAlGOMSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

I mean, out of all people they have to be one of the most red-pilled on jewish question. For all they've done to jews, they repaid only with betrayal.
If you are a Polack and not an antisemite, you're a total cuck.

no

I love jews.

It's called judeo-realism, Mykola.

>judeus paradisus
look it up

>The only country that tries to be based is the slavic shithole that got assfucked by Hitler

Yeah, Jews should thank Polin for millions of deaths.
(idiot)

I like Poland

Have some money to lend?

>Sees a post shitting on polan
>Checks flag
>2 mill ukraincucks in poland
>literal toiletcleaner's toiletcleaner's

do you have enough gas?

Poland has had the Jew infestation for a VERY long time, they have had enough now maybe, it is fair. Not anti-semitic, just like other nations, they cannot solve their own problems while playing host to unwelcome hostile guests.

do you want a free trip to Auschwitz ?

Ashkenazis wouldn't exist without Poland. He was right.
All the good it did them, they're now natsees too

It's a trap!!

Will I get a yad vashem now?

no

keep trying, you might just get me next time.

yes

What is the point of anal sex

wouldn't surprise me, for some reason, its like the Jews never learn from the mistakes that their ancestors committed, and if you try to point that out so the Jews of today don't repeat the same mistakes then they already label you as an antisemite.

fairly

Everyone should be

Actually i look in this topic and i think antisemitism born in final form together with zionist antipolonism acording this. XD
groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.soviet/o0kqE6BAssw/4CWKhiLbW-sJ

Everywhere with Jews is antisemitic. They even have to have their own word for it, since it is a predictable outcome of fucking up a people's culture

Even Jews backstab other Jews to get more sheckles for themselves

Who is not?

Dude thats Indonesia not Poland. At least you tried.

shut up liberia

No one with an IQ above Room temperature isn't anti Semitic

I hope so.

Poland, please fix your gun laws and kick out the shitskins so I can move there. And yes, I'm white with white children.

Just fucking die...

71iq is too low for semetic people... I mean septic people.

Stds

YES IT IS

SO JEWS MUST PLACE THEIR HEADQUARTERS IN UKRAINE

SORRY AND ENJOY KOLOMOYSKYI, RABINOVICH, POROSHENKO-WALTZMAN AND GROJSMAN

Dunno lol

Couldn't pass that exam, Mykola, huh?

I have a tip for you: study.

You got a point there. it is because of the Jews trusting Talmud way too much. -Chosen race. -The world exists only for the Jews. etc...all those Talmudic ideas.

It's way tigher than a vagina

Youre American who wants to live in Poland?
Hmmm I give you... 5 months tops.

What ya mean?
My dear faggot.

Are you fucking retarded? Or just a kike?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
> For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Jewish community in the world. Poland was the centre of Jewish culture, thanks to a long period of statutory religious tolerance and social autonomy.
>From the founding of the Kingdom of Poland in 1025 through to the early years of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth created in 1569, Poland was the most tolerant country in Europe. Known as paradisus judaeorum (Latin for "Paradise of the Jews"), it became a shelter for persecuted and expelled European Jewish communities and the home to the world's largest Jewish community of the time. According to some sources, about three-quarters of the world's Jews lived in Poland by the middle of the 16th century.
>Although the Holocaust occurred largely in German-occupied Poland, there was little collaboration with the Nazis by its citizens. Collaboration by individual Poles has been described as smaller than in other occupied countries. Statistics of the Israeli War Crimes Commission indicate that less than 0.1% of Poles collaborated with the Nazis. Examples of Polish attitudes to German atrocities varied widely, from actively risking death in order to save Jewish lives, and passive refusal to inform on them; to indifference, blackmail, and in extreme cases, participation in pogroms such as the Jedwabne pogrom. Grouped by nationality, Poles represent the largest number of people who rescued Jews during the Holocaust.

No, they're just tired of getting horsewhipped just because they're white. They had little or no say in the daily operation of the camps. At this point Israel is just screaming because a large and historically significant White population will no longer accept direct responsibility for atrocities they never committed and their grandparents had no control over. They aren't going to be finger-wagged just because said grandparents were anti-Semitic.

Israel knows goddamn well the only reason the West puts up with their shit NOW is the Holocaust of 80 years ago. This is the first death knell of that narrative.

g spots
truvada. doesnt work on pussies. please remove the polish fiveskin in the picture. cant have those too for "same" reasons i guess. HURRRRRR. 44% of you have it. dey eat da pee pee

>digits
made me think

Actaully bad times for relation between Poles and Jews get at last 150 maaaaybe 200 years from around 1000, still jewish and internationals news dont talk what happen just ~oy vey muh antisemitism.

> Greece is JET BLACK on the JQ
Amazing.

add to the fact that Poles were betrayed, constantly mocked, robbed, raped and shat upon for the last century. It's like in that movie, Me, irene and myself

God, I fucking hate khokhols so much. First you constantly shat on Russians, openly glorified SS, attacked WW2 veterans, shouted slogans like "DEATH TO MOSKALS". Finally chimped out, resulting in Crimea/Donbass shitfest.
Now you turned on Poles. You really hate your country, don't you? Want to lose Lvov now or something?

We dont take any Lwów because its like sink for money, corruption and angry fans of bandera.

Based Polska
>youtube.com/watch?v=cJ7x2qj0ebM

no
just retarded

No wonder Sweden is being ass raped

The main cause of Polish antisemitism is colaboration of jewish comunity in brutal enforcing of stalinism in Poland.

Jews , NKVD - JFGI

Yeah, most funny thing is that, guy who can die on mission in auschwitz in order to help jews, Rotmistrz Pilecki, was killes by guy names Józef Goldberg. xD

DAMN THAT GIRL IS SO COOL
I'M SO HAPPY LITERALLY EVERY WOMAN IS IN THIS COMPETITION TO BE THE LEAST PRUDE THING IMAGINABLE

BUT ALSO INTELLIGENCE IS SO SEXY

AND HAHA ISN'T A GIRL THAT CAN KICK YOUR ASS SO SEXY HAHAHA MAN I LOVE A GIRL THAT CAN KICK MY ASS
PLEASE KICK MY ASS WOMEN :'(

Reminder that Jews are master race and slavs are subhuman.

In all honesty not. Except for my uncle I don't know anybody who would hold any prejudice towards Jews. Poles are more afraid or dislike arabs.

It just seems to me that new generation of Israelis who are in no way related to Polish Jews repeat populist slogans spewed by their politicians.

We shall not be held responsible for crimes of Germans. If some Poles collaborated, these are their crimes. The country had not taken part in Holocaust. Besides that there were Jews who collaborated, there were organizations (google Żagiew).

Their PM can spew bullshit all the time - at the time some people just wanted to rescue their asses. If it meant giving in your fellow Jews/Poles, so be it. How can people undermine one's fear is beyond me.

Everyone likes to ommit this part of law, that states that any artistic depiction of holocaust or scientific research is not subject of this law.

If somebody asked me - Israel hopes for some reperations from Poland. This law undermines their attempts. Warsaw was ruins after WWII. Even if not for that, buildings were owned by Jews with Polish passports. These buildings were rebuilt by Poles with Polish money. How can Israel ask for money for these buildings is beyond me.

Very bad meme you filthy subhuman

Israel is trash and Poland is a Northern European paradise

This is Israel

>image cannot be displayed, because it contains error
>kikery in a nutshell

> posts arab village

I raise you an actual 100% polish city

>It ranks second as an FDI destination in Europe, by jobs created, surpassing even Germany.

A to w jakim miescie? Wawa?

>germany
>pumped with money by US
>literally US's bitch nowadays

>poland
>no reperations ever repaid. Stalin said it's fine, since Germany was then communits.
>no money influx until 2000

pic related, rebuilt literally from mounds of rubble

Stop antagonizing the good goyim.

>file no longer exists

> 5 years with Hitler

I made an Israel hate thread that got 300 replies today showcasing how subhuman Jews are

Poland has developed more in 20 years than Israel managed in 100 (clearly visible in infrastructure)

Israel still has 60s concrete commie blocks, graffiti everywhere, shit-tier pavements/roads and everything that reminds you you're in the Middle East because it's populated by sandniggers with sandnigger DNA.

Meanwhile Poland is clean with new infrastructure that looks like it's Germany because Poles are Northern Europeans with a sense for aesthetics.

Poles are of superior genetic stock.

Poland Aryan master race: youtube.com/watch?v=EoqJn8KHibA

Bombed out sandnigger shithole: youtube.com/watch?v=zgtjyKAM8MY

Ha ha no. Fuck off, poland will never welcome kikes again

Yes, we eat jews for breakfast.

>Israel managed in 100
How about 2000? Jews were mostly poor and illiterate until XIX century. They didn't even have a country

I came here to post this. My grandparents knew this too well.

I dont think people realize how seperate and alien Jews were in Poland. All the tolerance I'm history was in part because Jews were taxed at a much higher rate than non Jews in exchange for being left alone. The nobility came to depend too much on that money to let anything happen to the Jews. The problem was that most Jews detached themselves thoroughly from regular Polish society. The amount of Jews who fought battles and wars for the Polish nation was low compared to their population. Between WW1 and 2, 70-80% of Jews in Poland spoke ONLY Yiddish. I don't know of any stats of Jews that spoke spoke Polish as a first/only language.

So when the Nazis were doing their thing, it's not like Poles were maliciously not saving Jews (though some did), they just didn't care. Why put your life in danger for a complete stranger who doesn't speak your language or didn't fight for the country? The few Jews who were real Polish nationalists did get helped by Poles, because they were actual good neighbours or talented individuals. After the war, any Jews left felt it was time for revenge on the goyim and joined the Communist ranks with such zeal that would make Lenin blush. It really was a betrayal by (most) of the Jews in Poland.

It is a more.. primal way of showing dominance

That's actually a pretty good summary.

To be fair, it was fifty fifty. While plenty of jews separated themselves from the goyim, you had also plenty of jews who assimilated. You don't hear about them much, because well, they consider themselves polish

rape. No kidding, Literally rape.

Why the fuck would you put your dick inside a nasty, smelly, never clean shithole?

Greeks have been around since the Dawn of times. They know jewish trickery better than anyone else except maybe Persians.

This pic is like 10 years old or more

>The few Jews who were real Polish nationalists did get helped by Poles, because they were actual good neighbours or talented individuals.
In general this its but you not cover polish-ussr war which i think can help "set" this war in relations before 2ww.

>by jobs created, surpassing even Germany.

Poland - the world\s supplier of toilet cleaners.

>muh cherry picking
seems quite modern here youtube.com/watch?v=t0kmFNUv270

youtu.be/jnlTWpCVnsE

youtu.be/4ozcImzhIkw

>mad-kike.png

*crickets*

I am not sure, if you have right becuase yes there was many who feel something towards Poland but still i think even more dont feel any connection towards Poland because they was literally effect of Russian policy or something in times when Poland wasnt even on maps. They live in Russia and later in Poland in same place so why they need even learn Polish if soon they can be again in russia? xd

Checked and wrecked

You can read or you need extra comment for this lol?

What about people like Tuwim, Lesmian, Lem? I mean, looking at it with a cold logic, it's outlandish to think that none of the jews ever assimilated. As a matter of fact, a lot of them call themselves Poles believing in Moses religion

I remember that there was an article that Israelis wanted to move out of Israel, because the chocolate pudding was too expensive, or something in that vein

Israelis are poor subhumans

They assimilate as fuck or none...well there are cases where "assimilation" is too big word like in Michnik, Gross and Grabowski cases. Anyway i think there was more these whodont even care about it.

his image is from an all arab christian village

More like they live in a sand shithole

I can go to Israel with my EU passport and all the Jew whores will line up to suck my uncut dick for a ticket out of there

>whodont even care about it.
yes. Also, I personally know people who have 100% jewish ancestry, but are rabid anti-semites

Nice cherrypicking

This one is from a 100% Jewish town

The buildings look bombed with depleted uranium

youtube.com/watch?v=EtSuF-9xMGQ

Ex-Israelis shocked at the state of their town

How do Jews prevent themselves from blowing their brains out when they see this every day?

Anyway i think many(if not most) of them can surive if interwar Poland wasnt such cluster fuck where everybody hate each other or even try backstab. Even co foundr żegoda, Zofia Kossak-Szczucka was antisemite.

the ultra orthodox dont work but get free gibs from government, so they will always count as "poor" but they dont do anything - basically niggers.

secondly, that image shows 2005 stats, and we had some extraordinary hightech exits since.

Just this year, Intel bought a company for $16 Billion

Russia will conquer and sort them out too. Fucking antisemitists.

one of my friends at uni told me he's jewish and I was completely shocked - he looked and acted like 100% Pole - it was more like he just goes to different church, fine by me

I only hate those ultra ashkenazi-something zionist kikes with that fucking semi-russian accent

Paradisus Iudeorum, user. Paradisus=nominativus and Iudeorum=genetivus.

those are ultra orthodox who dont work. The buildings look shitty but they dont have to work their whole life - truly any /polacks dream

or left reformed jews shit lords who convert only for free gibs and get extra points in victimhood. xd

this

Stop posting Arabs towns , That's how they build no matter on what country they are.

are semites anti-pollock?

Did you have food to eat as a child?

>arguing with memflags
He's a buttmad sandnig, see pic related, so no point in responding to him

Idk, you tell me. xd

More like jews are anti-polish

>I SWEAT JEWISH TOWNS ARE DIFFERENT

Then how do you explain this in Tel Aviv?

Israeli is full of 60s commie blocks that were never renovated and will collapse on your head. With air conditioners and overground wiring sticking out.

This would be illegal in a civilized country

hey, did the semites ever come to help the poles durring wwII?

Semites allowed the slaugheter of millions of pollocks.
we cannot let this stand.

don't be so boring, Seba

The articles are dated from 2015 not 2005 and

>the ultra orthodox dont work but g
and it says most of the poor Israeli people aren't Arabs or Ultra-Orthodox and its is from Haaretz,

Full article that bypassed the pay-wall: archive.is/B8C1h
Original link - covered by pay-wall: haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-tops-west-in-poverty-1.5434961
>Most of Israels poor families are neither ultra-Orthodox nor Arab,

>however. Poverty is most prevalent in outlying areas of the country and in Jerusalem. A growing incidence of poverty was noted particularly in Jerusalem and the south, but in absolute terms, it is particularly high in the Jerusalem area and the north.

Poles get the gas.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVoIUVX7lxM

those are the same ultra orthodox children
they have 12 kids each and live happily in ghettos and poverty.
they only care about praying, materialistic things dont bother them

>tfw no FFAR to launch and strafe that street

>A truth so true, you're not allowed to ask questions

What you will do when this haredi start look for work? You will spend extra gibs on jews who try outjew jews? or you will export them to diaspora to teach jews? They can even do some work?

Israel and Poland GDP:

Poland
>Intelligentsia killed
>20 years post-communism time to develop
>40 million population

Vs

Israel
>Free to develop for 100 years
>All the best Jews in the world streaming in
>Small population

How embarrassing is it that they come out with almost the same GDP?

>Behind Slavic countries

Tbh, at that time Poland was the main destination point for all sects and minorities, eg. Dutch Mennonites (so called Olędrzy), Russian Old-Believers, Czech Brothers ("post-Hussites"), Armenians, Lipka Tatars, etc.

>Small population
>post GDP per capita por PPS
>compares GDP
Are you retarded? And have you seen your own map. GDP per capita (PPS) Israel > Poland. Similar to GDP per capita Israeli user posted back there.

Jews maximum capacity for development is eastern europe tier

They are only "nationalist" here but they would give you a blowjob for a chance to leave Israel for an EU country. They know they're not really 1st world

>Muh wars

Israel had one major conflict in the last 60 years, and it lasted 6-7 days. They had all the time they needed to develop as a Northern European country but didn't and they're stuck in a limbo. That's because Israelis are dumb shitskins

And did you read his post?

>They are only "nationalist" here but they would give you a blowjob for a chance to leave Israel for an EU country.
This you dont need me say, a lot of them go to our embassy for citizenship. This place should be closed already after this attack with swiastikas.

idk, they got FUCKED by hitler and the nazis so im sure they would be anti-nazism too

They get fucking mad when they see how developed Poland is and post pictures from 90s siberian Russia

Poland: high tech aryan economy

youtube.com/watch?v=KjBXTWAp0mQ

Israel: bombed out shithole (pic related)

Jews R squawking because Poland is exposing the truth about muh holohoax, that Jews helped to kill other Jews.

Look up "The Kapo Trials" much of which Israel has put under lock and key.

You mean like this? youtube.com/watch?v=lJ6kAlGOMSE
and this here youtube.com/watch?v=t0kmFNUv270
seriously mate, stop embarrassing yourself, the only one who sounds mad here is you

They made the death camp 'Auschwitz' and killed a bunch of Jews so I'd assume so.

Yes, it is fucking confusing. It is a big jump from 34,8k to 27,7k. Plus he talks about GDP alone and posts a GDP per Capita map.

Economies are larger when have you have a large population like Poland vs "small population" of Israel

>Israel
>west
lol, I wouldn't say that

>hides behind a fake flag to hide his shameful shithole
kek

Israel (Mostly Ashkenazi) is oppresing Palestinians (Semites). Is Israel anti-semitic?

forgot pic for visibility

Nowadays? Population is irrelevant in the age of services and worldwide economy. If you take into considerations that we have REALLY reclaimed independence in 1989, it looks pretty positive.

They mean OECD members

I forget, many jews has like literally -10 points to be Polish. Poles can have many background, tatar, ukrainean, russian and jewish but Poles only point out Poles with jewish background their jewish background when they shit on own fatherland. In same way that often Poles who shit on own fatherland has jewish background. I am not sure who start this shitfest but its funny.

Hod hod up, how in the hell did the potato niggers become wealthy?

Always has been.

Jews are always butthurt

Another jew butthurt thread

>Sweden 0-7%
>cucked

>kike flag
>unironically using the sacred jewish number 6 gorillion in something unrelated to the holobunga

And people still believe that the use of 6,000,000 is anything other than some cult satanic number Jews use for their horseshit

T-They're not REAL Israelis!