Trump can beat her right?

who's that monkey

Please label your farming tools properly so people who aren't familiar with them will know what they are

>drmpf beating a choklat qween
in ur dream white boi

she wont run

Trump should drop Pence and pick her up as VP. Or at least should have done that the first time around.
Kek

When movie stars with communications degrees become qualified to be leaders of our country.

>Trump can beat her right?
The memes write themselves.

Trump is a racist AND a sexist.
>Democrats 2020 Platform

>Trump should drop Pence and pick her up as VP.
Oprah is rich as fuck and a YUGE ego. Why would she want to be vice nigger?

People only think Oprah is invincible because she never takes an unpopular position or exposes herself. If she actually entered politics, the amount of dirt I'm sure exists on someone that cutthroat would at least be comparable to Donald Trump's. The sudden Fantasy vs Reality sledgehammer that would hit this country during the election would crush her chances, whereas with Trump we all knew what to expect. tl;dr: yes

trump will lose to biden unfortunately

>the amount of dirt I'm sure exists on someone

Pedo Biden?

Someone brought up a good point. She should not even run. Opera is universally seen as pure and good hope and change and all of that. Because she doesn't have to deliver in the real world.

Trump however is made of mud you cant attack him because it doesnt even have an effect.

She wouldn't be able to handle the long absolutely shitty campaign as in her image couldn't take it.

Shes honestly better off staying the coarse she has been on it delivers for her.

It's genius. The liberals can't scream at Trump for being on TV or being a billionaire.

Hmmmm det me dell you somewhing we are da master wace we fon’t yield to de wvile black fonky’s.

I posted almost the same thread a few weeks ago, got deleted and me a 24 hour ban for "off topic thread" of all things
So I'm guessing that someone doesn't like threads about the almighty black boss cunt who "empowers" women.

she wont run because she doesnt want to be outed as a lesbian

Oprah has a lot of dirty you have no idea. She involved too many unheard evil things. Do you wonder why she’s really rich in first place?

>she doesnt want to be outed as a lesbian
she would wear that mantle proudly if it meant winning
>she doesn't have a show anymore so who cares

it's her term now kiddos

Honestly the founding fathers would shoot themselves in the head if they saw this timeline.

People are supporting a BLACK WOMAN. Not that she’d actually win, but still.

What happend America?

Progressives care way too much about ideological purity, this single picture is her undoing. They either won't vote or will vote for greens/lolbertarians.
It was Hillary's undoing and it will be the next democratic nominee's undoing if they don't nominate someone who sucks the progressive agenda's dick like king nigger did.