Daily reminder that anons who post about how they think spics are based and that bring back European migration is...

Daily reminder that anons who post about how they think spics are based and that bring back European migration is cucked are one of three groups of people

(1. Asshurt Civic Nationalists from Texas and California. These are common since they’re the most bluepilled states in the union. They constantly blame illegal Shitskins but don’t realize that legals are also a problem since they’re also citizens and so are their descendants. That’s why most of their states have regressed to third world Shitholes being taken over by Chang and Pajeet. While smaller and more nationalistic states like the ones in the Midwest/Eastern Northwest don’t trust nonwhite invaders and are completely against immigration.

(2. The “Colonizer”: these people are race-mixers who believe they can somehow bleach 60 Million+ beaners instead of you know, making white kids. Anybody who knows history realizes that this has failed everytime it was tried. Because the nonwhite features never go away, even the Whitest beaners still look like North Africans. They don’t realize that their idea makes lobotomies look like they can still be used as a modern practice

(3. They’re Nonwhites themselves, the thought of European immigration such as it coming back with the Raise act scares the Beaner/Asian. Since they won’t be able to make America more nonwhite anymore since more of their “troops” won’t be allowed in. So they try their very best to win over white anons support such as “We fought for you Gringo” or We are natural conservatives” which is stuff that’s easily debunked. Even the majority of beaners in Texas still vote democrat. The old folk will be dying out soon however, once that happens. Texas and Florida will become blue.

Remember to ignore all pro-nonwhite posts.
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eULCU
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spot on. Anyone outwith the UK is not white. Especially not the mongrel taig Irish.

Whenever I need to laugh at retards Cred Forums never fails me.

Sage

t. Triggered spics/spic lovers

lmao. I am a spic and think more immigration from Europe would be a good thing. Don't forget who pushed the immigration and nationality act of 1965. It sure wasn't Mexicans or Asians. No your problem is (((older))).

The fact that Texas is still a red state makes me scratch my head.

t. beaners

It wont be in a decade

Good thread, OP. Spot on. Have a Bump.

t. Butthurt Goya piñata

another mutt making mutt threads, here we go again

t. spic meme flag

Bump

implying you are white

True but I’m still wondering how they’ve survived this long. Texas is only 41.9% white which isn’t too far off from California.

You have to go back

>implying you know how to green text
>implying your meme flag is hiding the third world shit hole you’re from
>implying you aren’t newfag plebit Goya loving trash
bump

You really think that we give a shit
Ignorant racist

They’re better than niggers.

another mutt that has 10% German blood and considers itself white, pathetic

>important threads get little to no posts
>shitty bait threads get hundreds
The absolute state of pol.

>this is all the taco eater has
>buzzwords and meme flags
bump

Do I classify as a spic?

California has a huge problem. I think somewhere around 4 million illegals live here. And this is only the ones we know about. That's roughly 10% of the population. The fact that they have been allowed to get driver's licenses without any proof of citizenship also allows them to vote. Not only are the illegals a problem but the legal ones are a huge problem as well. They start out with one family buying property, then, using chain migration and cousin marriages, they import the rest of their families and buy up even more property and continue the cycle. My neighborhood used to be mostly white when we bought this house, not in the best part of town, but it's in a court and it was relatively quiet. Over the course of about 7 years the neighborhood is almost entirely mexican. There are only 2 white families left. And with ICE going to employers and demanding proof of legal employment they haven't been working for the past few weeks so they play their shit music all day every day.

Anyone south of the US is a spic

t. spic

butthurt any?

Finally somebody fucking said this. Spics are fucking subhumans just like niggers and abos. The funny thing is that even the legal Spic immimigrants I've encountered that the cuckservitaves jizz their pants over have all talked shit about Trump and boasted about voting for Hillary. Repel the 1965 immigration act.

it's too late for you.

and what happens when all whites die and only spics are left???

Well everything will go to shit if you ask me or any other of the white people I know that had to deal with spics.

>has no balls even online
Your country must be quite the disgrace

don't spics in your country take in 5x the amount of gibs niggers and poor whites take in?

spics detected

Is that Stalin's spic cousin?

you keep answering back because you are butthurt, it hurts you that spics someday will own all your ugly land when the last of you dies, I guess good riddance

Spics are more dangerous than niggers; at least niggers get abortions. Spics breed like rabbits and are sexually mature in middle school; they need to be exterminated like the invasive species they are.

Yes, when you consider there are 5x as many spics as niggers.

poor mutt, you are pathetic

Daily reminder even nigger immigrants use less welfare than spics.

all my shirts are from tightrope and i wear them in public.

JFK TESLA TITANIC FEDERAL RESERVE 9/11

IV Archive of this thread:
archive.is/eULCU

9/11 Pol 2/19/2018
Questioning The Politics and Science of September 11th 2001

HOLLYYYY FUCCCCKKKKKK

IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!

holy shit that's fucking awful holy shit they really are a bigger threat than blacks

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

i would lash out and be angry too if God granted me shit colored skin and subhuman intellect. not everybody can win Paco, truly my heart is with you

easy, shut down welfare

that´s all you got? damn

that would kill off all undesirables even poor ghetto whites, a perfect plan

(((they))) figured out niggers don't breed fast enough; now (((they))) import neo-nigger spics and have already given one round full citizenship in 1984, that demographic alone is probably as large as all American niggers. If they legalize this round of illegals, it will probably add another 10% to the total US population in key southern red states, and if those animals are allowed to breed in one generation spics will be the majority of the US.

We can't shut down welfare without voting because (((democracy))).

I honestly find spics to pretty gross compared to niggers, like niggers are gross but not that gross, spics are like poos + niggers in the way they look. Pretty sicken desu

(((sigh)))

Spics are fucking genetic abominations.

I dare you, better yet I double dare you! but you know what? you are a pathetic coward that won´t do shit.

mi dios ha emergido la criatura americana de las profundidades

I'm not american or else I would I don't give a shit about spics I would kill them off in masses, but I do care about my white american brothers hopefully once most of them wake up they can kill you undesirables

ok, Paco

to me, Chinese are more dangerous then any other race, will be a superpower in 10 more years, fucking Americans should prepare for them instead, nothing against you, I like Russians

k brandon

>Do I classify as a spic?
>flag

chile isn't spic

>I would kill them off in masses
>Estonia
With what your farming equipment?

what's the point of this thread