From where will the next Hitler come from?

From where will the next Hitler come from?

Canada

Obviously from Sweden.
We will liberate Europe.

from among the People

france

India

bettin on my home country, let's go

It takes a certain type of Germanic autism to do what Hitler did. He will probably hail from France, Germany, or have Anglo-Saxon roots.

Sweden. His name is Pewdiepie.

Let him be of western European stock and that's all we ask. I hope its Switzerland.

South Africa

US and Europe are the prime places. Most likely in a very diverse city with lots of Niggers and Kebabs. He will be red pilled young and know they must be stopped.

Wakanda

No way. Austria is a lot more likely.

I’d put good money on Italy. Shaky economy, strong culture, sudden influx of filth.

>US and Europe.
so all the white countries except canada new Zealand australia and the south african countryside.

Here.

plot twist, hes already here

murica.

Cred Forums and I'm right here

Yes, the pet-husband Rothschild-puppet Macron... of course, why didn't we consider this possibility before.

He's never had an independent thought in his life, never failed to bend down and grab his ankles for his heebish paymasters, totally devoid of a spine... WHO BETTER, THEY'LL NEVER EXPECT IT

Some breed of chink probably

It will come from the most BLACKED/CHINKED western country to the least, so the order goes as follows:
>USA
>France
>Germany
>Sweden
>Australia
>Italy
Alternatively it can also come from a non cucked country that is poor and nationalistic like:
>Poland
>Hungary

It'll be a woman.

Well the US. Most people believe Trump is literally Hitler.

Hitler is alive in all our hearts, we shall repay his kindness one thousand, four hundred and eight eight fold

Hopefully from my wife's womb.

Rolling for its me

>From where will the next Hitler come from?
He's already here

My top bets:

1)Germany
2)France
3)California

Pls be true. The memes alone will be worth it

It's going to need to get worse before it can get better user. But the real scary part is, even if it gets worse, it might not get better. Fight every day to make things better. We'll be lucky if we get a Hitler.

Australia

You can't keep those german autists down for too long, we're long overdue.

from the grave