ARKANSAS BEATS MONSANTO IN COURT

reuters.com/article/us-usa-pesticides-monsanto/monsanto-loses-bid-to-stop-arkansas-ban-on-farm-chemical-idUSKCN1G02KW?rpc=401&

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QuluY
youtu.be/aIYkaCAsTyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inbred honkies going to starve without crops
Pottery

we call them bullseyes

inbred honkies farmed fine for centuries without chemicals, nigger, when farms collapse, cities starve

mm yummy chemical pesticides that do more harm to t he environment than carbon

>ozark hillbillies been making moonshine from corn since 1784

nigger you dumb

in other countries they dont let companies copyright life

But I love my soybeans and pesticides wtf

NOICE ARKENSAW

also nice eggs yum :D

Usually there'd be a Monsanto shill already in here trying to tell us how awesome their suicide gene abominations are. Maybe they've been re-allocated to make all the leftist bullshit and off topic threads.

Fucking kill yourself, cunt. Monsamto is fucking poison. Shaming a Stare for standing up to that whore company should earn you a cell in gauntanomo.

HURR DURR ARE YOU SAYING YOU HATE GRAFTED ORANGE TREES IT'S ALL GENETICALLY MODIFIED STUPID GOY DON'T YOU SELECT SEEDS I BET YOU FUCK FATTIES INSTEAD OF SELECTING A GOOD BREEDING PARTNER WHAT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST YOU ARE DUMB LUDDITE

Man I'll never forget arguing with them on /fit/ back when Cali was having that referendum on GMO labels. Dumb as a box of rocks. It'd take them days to come out with a new counter-argument to spam.

I kind of miss arguing with them, as sad as it sounds. They were more fun than the current opposition who just hurl one-line invective like 'RUSSIAN BOTS' or 'U SO DUMB' and run away.

yea but they do. and come right back out with it, like its fresh and hip and new and fucking anybody gives 1 fuck
didnt we make a law that says hang them?

The truly superior way of having eggs and toast

James May did a YouTube about how to make them to Richard Hammond specifications. It's not the best of his unemployment videos, but it is erudite and insightful nevertheless.

To be fair, having a few nigs helped.

You are a retard comparing apples to gmo oranges. The problem is that dicamba is a broad spectrum herbicide that kills anything that isnt genetically modified to withstand it, (forcing neighboring farms to adopt monsanto TM crops by design) in order to survive because you cant fucking control an aerial spray. The last fucking monsanto debacle was the cancer causing glyophosate (roundup) that they had the same format of use with. You are a fucking shill so fuck off you god damned niggerfaggot.

>sauce?

It's a self portrait.

Damn, good for them. Monsanto are real shit heads about their policies.

>not understanding sarcasm
Don't worry. We're all autistic here.

We're still around, friendos. It's just that the debate is over. GMOs won and yes: the difference between eating an orange an a mutant tomato with fish genes is still just a matter of degree.

We just stopped arguing with you idiots 'cuz we won and your losing isn't important to us, any more. Make claims on the internet all that you please.

This story is actually about a tangential subject: creating a monopoly by encouraging an environment where only gmos can survive the poisons used in growing. It's not, strictly speaking, about GMOs.

Reminder that monsanto is run by the Jews

Monsanto is a publicly-traded company run by people with a fiduciary obligation to their investors. It's run by money.

So the jews

In retrospect, it was a good training experience. As you correctly point out, the real argument is systemic vis as vis the environment, not just whether or not we should think Monsanto Fankenstein will get us all better gainz.

Donald Rumsfeld, in fact. What a wicked guy. Also did 9/11 and depleted uranium.

Haha sorry m8 i guess i assumed /fit/s argument. Temporary adult onset autism

Did you even read the article? Monsanto wants to corner the soyboy market.

>This story is actually about a tangential subject: creating a monopoly by encouraging an environment where only gmos can survive the poisons used in growing. It's not, strictly speaking, about GMOs.
This is why natsoc > ancap

>To be fair, having a few nigs helped.
only for the jews

>Monsanto are real shit heads about their policies.
how will they do in the weed market?

>GMOs won
thats not what Monsanto is telling me

>the difference between eating an orange an a mutant tomato with fish genes is still just a matter of degree.
except in the minds of your consumer, penetration rates are abysmal, don't even talk about Europe. you have the queen shilling this crap and it's not helping

GMO soy and cotton are all that chemical is being used on. GMO soy is mainly used as protein additives in processed food. So only people who eat processed junk will starve. Most of the rest is exported anyway. We don't need GMO soy, and monoculture is ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as designing crops to have thousands of gallons of toxic chemicals poured onto the crops you plan to ingest instead of just having people pick the goddamn weeds. The inbreds are the people that think this is a good idea.

Enjoying starving lib fags.

>Monsanto wants to corner the soyboy market.
they created the soyboy market, they want to poison blacks with cannabis additives

FUCK YEAH.
SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE.

>So only people who eat processed junk will starve.
no, there is a probability matrix showing how the loss of poor eaters leads to a total loss of production

T. Anastasia and Carl.

p.s. fuck off shills.

How the he'll is dumbass Are-Kansas the first state to ban this shit. I have never met an intelligent person from Arkansas btw.

Fuck you

t.bill clinton

Bullshit. Food just gets more expensive and most people can eat 1/5th or less of what they currently eat and be healthy still. In fact healthier. I say let the food prices rise and get rid of GMOs. Indoor green houses will rise up, people will eat less, but healthier food. Then rise the minimum wage to shut the idiots up which will raise the food prices even higher. Processed foods should be banned, especially if I'm paying for their food.

Who else Arkansas masterace? Ozark Mountains aka whiteman's land repor ting in

So how many individuals do you know from Arkansas?

That’s a good thing. Hopefully more states will join Arkansas.

YES GO ARKANSAS FUCK YOU MONSANTO NIGGERS

Northeast Arkansas, Bootheel area. Ready for the ungodly amount of rainfall the next few days?

Perhaps one day, we'll finally depart from our commercial, mono-cultural agriculture and return to family farms that can actually make money cultivating a variety of crops.

Hopefully. Shipping underripe shit across the country is retarded. This is the one point i agree on with hippies. Their other points come from being isolated from reality.

>GMO soy
my mind shortened this to goysoy

I'll now be calling it this

I hope there's an explosion in rural farms and communities when space-based internet, solar power, and electric vehicles become normal.

With enough money you can literally live in the middle of nowhere, grow your own food, and still enjoy every modern luxury from vehicular transportation to electricity and the internet. The only thing you'd miss out on is healthcare.

Bump

who else /ARKANSAS/ here

Monsanto, which is being acquired by Bayer AG, filed the lawsuit last year in a bid to halt the state’s ban on sprayings of the weed killer known as dicamba from the period spanning April 16 to Oct. 31.

Growers across the U.S. farm belt said last summer that dicamba drifted away from where it was sprayed, damaging millions of acres of crops that could not tolerate the herbicides.

St. Louis-based Monsanto, the biggest U.S. seed company, said it was disappointed with the judge’s decision and would consider additional legal action.

In the ruling, Pulaski County Circuit Court Judge Chris Piazza cited a recent Arkansas Supreme Court decision that the state cannot be made a defendant in court, according to the Arkansas Agriculture Department.

Dicamba, also sold by BASF SE and DowDuPont Inc, is meant to be used during the summer growing season on soybeans and cotton that Monsanto engineered to resist the chemical.

Monsanto is banking on the herbicide and its dicamba-resistant soybean seeds to dominate soybean production in the United States, the world’s second-largest exporter. The company says dicamba, which it sells under the name XtendiMax with VaporGrip, is safe when used properly.

The Arkansas ban hurts Monsanto’s ability to sell dicamba-tolerant seed in the state and has caused “irreparable harm” to the company, according to Monsanto’s lawsuit. The state also limited use of Monsanto’s dicamba herbicide in 2017 but allowed sales of products by other companies.

David Wildy, an Arkansas farmer who served on a state task force that recommended the ban, said he supported Friday’s ruling. He said his soybeans suffered damage from the herbicide last year and that it threatens plants ranging from flowers to vegetables and peanuts when it drifts away from where it is sprayed.

archive.is/QuluY

Yeah how did we grow anything before using poisonous chemicals and genetic engineering?
The human population is too high, and the urban dwellers will be the first to starve when shit hits the fan.

Good, I'm one of the stockholders of a multi-million popcorn business here. We import Arkansas corn.

Oh wow IG Farben is reorganizing its subsidiaries again? Somebody alert the Jews that the Nazis are regrouping again.

Oh right: the Jews run all that shit in the first place.

Have fun with you're farmers markets. Good luck selling nation wide.

That's a good start, but everyone there in upper management as well as major investors who've had a hand in the company's behavior for the last 30 years still need to do the perp walk and get life or the death penalty.

bump

That was not the plan. They would remove the rural people and move them to the city. Look into the UN agenda 21. Farmers would die first. USSR did the same thing

youtu.be/aIYkaCAsTyw

intelligence and stubbornness are often perceived as being mutually exclusive. in reality they're not, but that doesn't mean there isn't a correlation.

WOOOOOOO PIIIIIG SOOOIIIIEEE
>Fuck monsanto
>Fuck LSU

Jonesboro reporting windy AF senpai

Fun fact, the de monsanto family were sephardic jewish slaveholders in the south.

One-Eyed-Egyptians, tasty!

Pesticides are literally responsible for killing bees you dumb nigger. Arkansas will probably be doing better than other states since their crops will actually get pollinated.