Florida (((school))) shooting

Dump all the selfies, "fellow whites/I'm Jewish" facebook & twitter posts to save for posterity.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanlastnames.us/K/KASKY.html
medium.com/@natalielifson/the-florida-douglas-high-school-shooting-was-an-anti-semitic-hate-crime-e1977d46bcef
youtube.com/watch?v=grAAOjdvcrI
youtube.com/watch?v=HEKf1qdCFk0
rt.com/usa/418859-school-shooting-florida-video/
newsworthies.com/headlines/2018/2/14/graphic-video-footage-inside-classroom-during-florida-high-school-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=aBBpRMvxMuM
archive.is/eULCU
youtube.com/watch?v=LtGVuIHxPgc
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=gT8suqB3pYE
chabad-mafia.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_and_Sharing_Day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these are clearly the popular kids, where are the obese amerimutts?

You some kinda russian faggot?
Leave those kids alone.

Smiling when you should be grieving the loss of friends... yep Jews for sure...

working on this graphic, did I miss any?

I wonder how cruelly these kids tortured the shooter. 2 of them look like it isn't a big joke.

Are they really all Jews? Kind of hard to believe... Any proof?

Wouldn't surprise me.

The boys look young/like High Schoolers, but the women look much older.

I literally have too many of these.

every time, and they call us the fucking crazy nut cases for thinking its "da jooos XDD" every time.

Comedy is how they brainwash the masses. Making a joke out of everything.

God? Haha what a retard.
Morals? Lol so dumb what a prude.
Marriage? Pfff yeah ball and chain bro.
Nationalism? Haha racism is hilarious.

Jesus warned us about these....''''''people''''''

Its a very jewish area, it would not be surprising at all. Broward is a complete shit hole, except for the one part occupied by jews.

that was the most pathetic poem ever I'm not even surprised it was a jew

Gods work user

Nice anons! Keep them coming!

Im going to full court press this farce. This is (((their))) last big push. Lets push back.

because women age like milk left out in the sun

Fuck these (((kids))).

look like aspiring actors they pulled off of Craigslist.

Yeah, Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

bottom are all confirmed.

Light blue shirt is definitely jewish. Andrew kasky is exploiting this like crazy and looks pretty jewish (95% sure from looks alone). Kasky is also a jewish last name americanlastnames.us/K/KASKY.html

David hogg acts like a sociopath but not sure so took off the star.

>Holocaust class
what? i went to public schools in Florida and i don't recall anything like that.

Ha, looked her up, look at the monument.

considering a big portion of the students and staff are kikes, im not surprised this school had a halohoax class

added

kek

Oy vey!!! Shut it down!!!

Geez even at a memorial these cunts can't wear anything but short shorts.

medium.com/@natalielifson/the-florida-douglas-high-school-shooting-was-an-anti-semitic-hate-crime-e1977d46bcef

lol Cruz is literally half jew but he's somehow a white supremacist.

ofcourse. The kike is the human chameleon. They disguise themselves in society to fit any agenda they are pushing

look who I got in my new pack of crisis actor trading cards

I have a feeling something very bad will happen to these "people"

So it's just another kikery, huh?

It's all jews and colombians where that shit went down

where ever there is a a gathering of the kikels, "tragedies" follow them...

They are literally having fun standing on the graves of their classmates.

BASED ALWAYS REMEMBER SOM JEWS ARE PEDES LIKE KILLER MILLER DACA THRILLER MAGA PRAISE TRUMP

day of the oven
SOON

What’s the difference between a jew and a really great idea?

kek

noice

>a period of six days elapsed from the first kike penetrating iceland to his attempted subversion of iceland

the hoggman is a jew no doubt.

Fucking infidels

maybe we can meme the jews into considering themselves white
it seems ridiculous at first but it'd be easier than you think

that was quick
not even surprised

Jesus christ. i wonder how many people i know who are kikes in disguise

bare with me here. It leads to a big jew camp in New Hapshire

Broward county, Parkland. It's all fucking Jews. This is Debbie Wasserman Cunt territory.

added another, Delaney Tarr
Not positive she is jewish

these kids are acting like celebrities. Especially the shaved head girl, it's almost like they are happy that the school shooting happened so that they could have a national spotlight on them

every single one of them has to go. If that isn't clear by now I don't know what is.

no doubt these kids were hand picked. especially this kid

this is delaney with her mom, nose looks jewish

this is where the surname Tarr comes from

Gib khazar milkers

>Studied Psychology at Florida International University

bet dad was in military

lil sis looks alot like Mila Kunis before she altered her kike appearance

JJJEEEWWWWSSSS

why are these dumbfucks posing for photos like they're at the oscars?? Allah I hate my generation. So fucking self absorbed.

hello fellow white people, look at us standing around laughing and gloating knowing we've manipulated you goyim retards into handing over your country to subversive kiukes like ourselves! remember, golem, you exist for no other reason than to serve the jew

Probably. I hate when I see these couples.
lmao no kidding

Fuckin kek'd my ass off based pedo-bro.

FUCK THESE PEOPLE

wtf can we do? This shit is getting out of hand

When you zoom in closer neither of them look so great. Probably why her glasses cover up half her face.
Half of them are "aspiring journalists", and a school shooting at their school is a windfall. Most of these aspiring journalists are also jewish, and their jewish kin in media can give them interviews.

We are witnissing jewish nepotism at work.

ALMONDS
ACTIVATED

I just drove past one of the funerals an hour ago on University. Kraeer Funeral Home. Police outside and a line of maybe 100 people out the front door.

and yet no mention that these selfish loudmouth little fucktards bullied and teased the shooter

>I look Irish but am actually Jewish

Do kikes not realize how easy they are to spot once you know what to look for?

As a future Official Kike Spotter for the Fourth Reich your days are numbered Billy. No matter how many nose jobs you get I will find you.

it's fake, you mongs

Must be hella convenient to essentially have 2 identities.
I would agree though, as soon as whites are in the minority, it only gets worse from there. A slow decline.
The US will almost certainly end up like South Africa.
Europe too, if it does not wake up to this.

is that some old photo from journalist class?

do I get to serve jewish women?

>56 posts by this ID
You are preaching to the choir here. I have hidden your posts because they are distracting. Go make a thread.

You missed one, blonde girl in the center is Delaney Tarr

No, it’s a photo from before they all went on different news programs. It was all very well planned out

I thought these were supposed to be from all the kids and others related to this florida shooting? Why are the same random jew bullshit being posted?

It's always them, always.

>You are preaching to the choir here
Lots of newfags recently, figured this recent kikery was a good time to dump a few.

to point out how kikes use the identity of other races in order to play the races against each other

Yeah, Craigslist NY - Fake as shit. I've been to that part of Florida - there are no NY jews lving there with kids in HS.

It's only hypocritical if they say "I'm not white, I'm Jewish" later, like some we've seen.

Most Jews think of themselves as white and Jewish. Ashkenazi Jews are clearly more European than Middle Eastern. Many are 100% European converts from Southern/Eastern Europe.

the rabbit hole goes deep with some of these kids

Yes they do but I was hoping a florida centric version of this thread. There's some that are related to florida and a shitload that aren't. It's useless at this point. We've had these merchant threads before.

Observed

Quads of truth. We need a full scale investigation of who these people are

youtube.com/watch?v=grAAOjdvcrI

You sure that isn't their journalism club? I know at least 3 of them in your pic are "aspiring journalists" (david hogg, andrew kasky, and delaney tarr)

see

Maybe it is
I just found this pic on Twitter and they said it was like a media photo

guys remember now
the jews are real important durrrrr guns durrr guns jews getting shot by them durr your racist durr against niggers durpedy doo durr

isn't "never again" what they say about the holocaust? I have noticed other similar verbiage.

"Paideia School" just like that Spectre lady with the Paideia institute in Sweden

kek

The shooting likely did happen as well as the fatalities. But these people seem oddly elated despite having been in a massacre.
Personally I believe those in cahoots wait for these occasional tragedies and go pedal to the meddle turning it into fuel for their political agenda.
These do seem like theater kids.

>believes official story
>blah blah
>theater kids
fuck you

Tay-Sachs?

user, do you have anything to provide other than contrarianism and pure denial? Or are you just that much of a faggot?
Did I state I believe the official story? Is there any actual proof that it is a fabrication?
Do you know what Occam's Razor is?
Are you retarded?
When will you kill yourself? It seems needed.

teh guy looks retarded
is there any proof that this is real? do you believe everything everyone tells you? or is it just when the state does it cause your dinner bell rings?
you stupid faggot thats why we call you shills out you faggot its not some fake thing. i see no real story, if someone really got killed, things would be done that would let you know. your a fucking stupid faggot belieing everything your told

I am looking for proof on this. Sociopath media whore, yes, jewish, hard to tell for sure.

guys chill out. there's no such thing as an "official story" anymore. anything official is always tied back to (((them)))

Id say frontmen speakers are (((them)))
Actually quite symbolic again
Juice in the front leading
The back row slaves - meximutt, muslimutt and ..whatever the last creatura is

is there actual proof Cruz was at the school

>no official story
go kys. yea there is and wether they are behind it which they always are, or not is irrelevant
>uhh its not (((me)))(((US)))

>Believing everything you're told.

No, unlike you, I actually absorbed and digested the information and separated the likely from the unlikely.
You, the archaically minded subhuman mongoloid instantly ate up anything any thread shit out on Cred Forums. Everything is a psyop or bullshit to you. You have severe confirmation bias as well. Do you understand the depth of your irrationale?
You have awful reading comprehension.

Please do everyone a favor and personally remove yourself from the gene pool.

I wonder if Sheriff Israel is any relation to pic related.

I investigate

Is there proof he wasn't? Do you understand how these dialectics and form of discussion works? It accomplishes nothing.

all of the royal families that go back thousands of years are all kikes or controlled by kikes, this is well known. Not to mention they are in ALL "allied" nation's centralized banks. examples: Rotschilds (jewish), Vanderbelts (aka Vanderbegs, also jewish), Bernake (FED, also a kike).

Observing your quads.

oh then you've saw things that would lead you to believe a shooting really happened, besides news said. ok then well i havent so fuck you anyway cause i know you havent becusae news told you and muh news to you is some type of realistic thing that mnust be obeyed as in its authority to you.
again nothing real happened, thats shown.

>muslimutt
I disagree with you on that one, he looks totally jewish. And yeah this is just normal shit, jews go on camera ASAP and tell us the "proper response" complete with holocaust comparisons.

make sure to get the updated version btw

thats what im saying he's saying the story isnt jew backed or is or whatever.
like his fucking post trumps everyone elses on here and noone better listen to anything but them talking shit about that official (((news)))

Isnt his mother Jewish? When your mother is Jewish you are fully Jewish.

You have absolutely no evidence to the contrary other than personal conjecture and postulation.

>(((Irish are the worst white people on earth)))
Every single time. Next time you see anti Irish bullshit here remember who shills it.

>You have absolutely no evidence
neither do you buddy boy

wtf did google mean by this?

YES exactly. Doesn't matter where the "official" story comes from, there is always atleast 1 kike that is subverting the information. it never fails. i first ignored this tidbit of info during my first years of my studies into "conspiracy theories"... but as time went on i simply couldn't ignore it

ok fine i can say that a martian landed in america today. does that make it true? with your stupid retarded nigger thinking it does, until something proves it worng
i dont have to prove a negative you retarded nigger.

have i seen a dead body? have you?

fuck you if your so retarded jews jew you and your official belief is well jesus was a jew

This thread is a goldmine for redpilling the newfags on the JQ using current relevant sources. Bump for Great Justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEKf1qdCFk0
rt.com/usa/418859-school-shooting-florida-video/
newsworthies.com/headlines/2018/2/14/graphic-video-footage-inside-classroom-during-florida-high-school-shooting

I think the mos valuable thing we can do is search these theater kids names and filter for dates prior to the shooting. Check their social media for any posts regarding the school/acting before the shooting/etc.

see Do you have anything to argue with other than shit pulled out of your ass and insults or are you that fully devoid of brain cells and/or chromosomes?

> when they thought they would win

God Bless Emperor Trump

Wtf, a woman can't be a rav.

looks like cop shit to me. cops faked a drunk driving accident in front of my school. stretchers and everythign little faggots where pretending it was real. when i about started a riot they said, nah its fake. because thats how i am

real gunshots make your ears ring more nigger

They teach you how to perpetuate white guilt.

>muh tv

see digits stupid ass nigger
-------------------
i was after this after the fact stupid moron

>you
jesus was not a jew lol. The term "king of the jews" was a slanderous or demeaning term. other examples: "king of the niggers" or "wettest of the wetbacks"

God damn you pull the same bullshit retarded manchildren pull when trying to argue
>Referencing a fictional book
>Using vague archetypal similarities to dismiss arguments
>Muh cop shit

I love you fucktards in aussieland
youtube.com/watch?v=aBBpRMvxMuM

This.

>king requires being the same species as
thats not a godamn fucking arguement

Wife is pretty hot, would go Kosher for

These infidels are going to keep me busy.

>muh official media
stioll arguing jews your offical television propoganda shit. so obviuosly your all lying
you only care about people thinking your shit, not even having to believe it as you can drum up a fake propoganda audience. noone cares what you think i dont give a shit fuck you

This is a possible take
Their behavior is sociopathic if you ask me. I know everyone deals with grief and shock differently but to be so brazenly opportunistic is...bizarre

>agrees with official story
again shills attempting to spew propoganda on Cred Forums here

>jewish "leaders"

see
You're being made to associate Jesus Christ with the modern kikes by the same people who hate Jesus Christ. Wake up, user.

I know the girl in the middle. She's a producer for CBS Morning in New York.

This.

basically yes

Ok so there was a very intricate and deeply planned and thought out conspiracy to fabricate an entire fatal incident regarding a school, payroll dished out to crisis actors, fake ambulances and cops payed to hang out around the scene. Multiple documentations completely fabricated (lol Stanley Kubrick XD) Multiple witness stories created. A suspect pulled out of thin air. Media stories prepped and written. This not being the first time either. Also anyone who even barely subscribes to believing even a grain of this is a Jew or a shill. All the memorial services, full of shils.

This was way more likely than a fucked up kid with severe mental issues going on a spree?
Dang guys you're really onto something here.

A quote from Rabbi Avraham Friedman.
Interviewd today by Wollf in CNN.
>"But we can take the energy of that grieve...and-and definetly those who have fallen....into (((positive))) action that will change change society at its core."

im not stupid and its what i said. he was a palestinian, and king of the jews as they have no leader. they where supposed to follow and instead turned in to piles of fucking shit that always lie. i never listen to them and its easy to tell the difference between a jew and not a jew. thats why this story seems like bulslhist i dont watch the fake ass tv. if it was real theyd be solemn and serious with you. ever single tiny thing ive seen of this, is just shit. its like somoene telling me something crazy i know didnt happen or had very little chance of happening. their reactions arent real. theres too much to put at stake for them to act like something is real like that in the circumstances. Add those 2 together you find the real news everytime.

>by the same people who hate Jesus Christ
And by the spiritual descendants of the ones who killed Him.

The false jews will be forced to bow down at our feet:

Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

LITERALLY HAPPENING AHHHHHHH
JFK TESLA TITANIC FEDERAL RESERVE 9/11

IV Archive of this thread:
archive.is/eULCU

9/11 Pol 2/19/2018
Questioning The Politics and Science of September 11th 2001

When will the conservative pro gun israel firsters get it? The anti gun lobby is extremely jewish.

speaking of cnn. I locate the Hogg boy

Operation NorthWoods
Patent 5,935,054
Patent 5,551,879
Patent 6,052,336
Patent 5,784,124

youtube.com/watch?v=LtGVuIHxPgc

Gonzales sounds hispanic as fuck, but "Emma" is basically an exclusively Jewish girls' name.

i'd put her down too.

Operation Northwoods actually called for an actual crisis to happen?
Why don't you try arguing with words instead of referencing random shit like everyone else?

Also Operation Northwoods specifically outlined that it'd be used in the event of swaying the public into support for war.
Specifically employed during 9/11.

Also subliminal programming is hilarious falling for it.

why are there 2 candles missing in both pics? too cheap and greedy to buy a complete set?

>Estimates of the number of slaves today range from around 21 million-29 million to 46 million. Modern slavery is a multibillion-dollar industry with estimates of up to $35 billion generated annually. The United Nations estimates that roughly 27 to 30 million individuals are currently caught in the slave trade industry.
There are 30+ million people in the world today currently slaves. The US maybe had 300k total. Fuck this nonsense.

They were chosen for correction. They refused correction. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords by title and divine authority. As another said to you already, "The King of The Jews" title was in mockery of Christ. How was it a mockery? Because the very ones who condemned Him to physical death and suffering were they. The fake jews. The synagogue of satan.

I dont know if you have noticed but jews have been interbreeding for the past few years. Trying to unfuck their tay-sachs & other diseases.

Also, to blend in better to the host society. Shape-shifters.

i mean, well it includes everything.i mean the correct meaning of the word king doesnt have to make you an actual jew or a black to be KING of something. im king of my castle does that make me a house?

as you can tell, theyre trying to in this thread, make everything, again, about the jews and serving their agenda. they think everythign is ..about that. this thread, me saying tv doesnt matter, them going on about how tv is real and shit and really the TV serves jew interests. and thats all their concerned about when im trying to find anyhting they show being real in this.
i mean, i dont see how you cant be a king of the jews, i dont take jew insults. i turn them bacvvk around, im rubber your glue..

hogg boy

Broward County is Jew capital of the US.

It's all Jews and they all HATE guns.

I know.

I lived there.

The only thing they hate more are gun owners and pro gun people.

It's one of the reasons I left. Fucking Jew liberal SHITHOLE.

And Parkland was the worst. It's the rich Jew kids high school.

I'm telling ya right now - the Jew parents of these kids are going to have them lined up on fucking CNN for the next four fucking weeks talking about gun control.

Mark my words.

i have noticed.

>defense contractor
>”simulation systems”
The fuck lads

If that's what you meant, you really need to work on conveying your thoughts more accurately. I hate wasting my time on posters who didn't take that extra time to think about what they were posting before hitting submit, when it all could have been avoided. Punctuation would help too. Fucking hell, user.

he's doing a speedrun

Checked
Has anyone been digging on who the victims are?
Their past and who their parents are.

did you even take a look at the patents and their schematics, or did you read 3 words and REEEEEEEEEE'd out like a fat-titty-tardfuck?

if someone has linkedin account they should they should take picture of the profile. I didn't have security clearance for it.

Exactly what I was looking for user.

Good find.

I bet most of the victims are goys. I know the black girl was.

Still back row are mutts in my book. Not looking jewish at all. And they hinge upon symbolism. Mutts in the back, juice in the front.
Middle guy - round face, relatively thin lips, small neurocranium - not a Jew. Just compare him with Andrew or "Scott".
Also cruz, obviously a mutt, otherwise youre pretty spot on.

Nose looks ..LMAO
Textbook jewess from head to toes

we are going to have to kill them all. every single one...

Well..you could if you allied with mudslimes and spics..but guess what ;)

I check out Davig Hoggs dad and he is a Christian. Maybe they are baptists

Look, your the one falling for the jew tricks not me. all the shit they say like that is meant as an insult, isnt. do they mean it in any other way? do they own the meaning of the word KING? nope. they dont even understand basic language. i mean theyre baaad. its your fault for thinking they somehow convey language in any consistent way

>assuming I don't know what double speak or doublethink is
>assuming I don't know there are multiple angles in everything they do
>it's your fault for
Assumptions out the ass, user. You need to learn to drop your ego and accept correction without being a douche about it and reflexively trying to tear down who corrected you. So tiresome.

you have to get it that they like to try to trick you with any thing. if you think there is double speak and there not really saying what they really meant and get the real intention then youll be the one who will be fucked

they have to talk abou tthe shit theyre doing to do it. if they cant communicate, they cant, then they cant do shit. that shit about projecting what theyre wanting to do, yea theyll say it but they won't do it because they are fucking just stupid. niggers. threatening niggers

You are right about that.
They lack the God given ability to create reality with their mind. They use the people who do have this talent to make the reality they want to have happen by influencing them to believe in it.

We wuz juden n shitz

It's a 4 out of 10 chance he was or at least is part, I don't like how they already have a specific leftist set of kids who after narrowly escaping a shooter, still have the gumption to do rounds on tv, it's fishy to say the least and I wouldn't be surprised if they're all crisis actors as part of a false flag.

youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=412
JQ answer

>Most Jews think of themselves as white and Jewish.
Right. When they're self-flagellating they're white. When they're oppressed victims or have something to be proud of they're jewish.

>Jews Sing: "I'm Not White, I'm Jewish"
youtube.com/watch?v=gT8suqB3pYE

Hey, wasn't there a school teaching Jews to say this shit "my fellow whites" or some shit?

I could have sworn there was a news page about it but can't find it. CAN ONE OF YOU SHARE IT PLEASE!!!!

"I'll take fat-tiddy-tardfuck for $2000 Alex"

Jews co-opting the church. The Talmud quoting sheriff's wife is a (((Christian))).

What American National Socialists look like

Nearly all of these kids are aspiring journalists. Their only connection to the shooting was attending the same school. They are exploiting the shooting, not because they have a unique perspective to offer, but because they are aspiring journalists. Nepotism at its finest.
make sure to get the newest version here He looks eastern european, which usually in america means jewish - especially true at a 40% jew school.

>Parkland Chabad
>Chabad
AKA the tribe that thinks they are better than all other tribes and should rule over jews, fake jews, shabbos goy, and gentiles.
Iirc, Kushner is Chabad too.
Well, fug.

Basically, a criminal cult.
>Chabad-Mafia
chabad-mafia.com/

>Chabad-Lubavitch
Lubavitch. Why the fuck does that sound so familiar..
>Chabad poses as an Orthodox Jewish group
Oh fug. Bolshevik Soviet leftovers maybe?

Older than that. I think their roots trace back to Isaac Luria and the Lurianic Kaballah. The same origin of Sabbatai Zevi the false messiah, Jacob Frank, and the Donmeh Jews. Jacob Frank was put in touch with Adam Weishaupt of the Illuminati and they "illuminized" freemasonry in France. The result was the Jacobins which spearheaded the French Revolution. The Chabadniks think Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson was moshiach, the messiah.

All presidents since Reagan has paid lip service to this group. They want to usher in the Noahide laws and rule over the goyim as a priestly class of jews.

>President Donald Trump wrote in his proclamation on Education & Sharing Day 2017:

>"Education and Sharing Day recognizes the remarkable efforts of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, to use values-based education to drive our Nation's children toward the American Dream. As an educator, Rabbi Schneerson understands that education is incomplete if it is devoid of moral development. Working through a spirit of optimism, he strives to teach children to be honest, civil, respectful of differences, and self-disciplined, in addition to being intellectually rigorous."

>Education Day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_and_Sharing_Day

Checked. Go back to your homeeeee

Oh shit. That means they're probably the Sabbatean-Frankists that believe that God won't come back and make His presence known in the world until they make it so filthy and sinful that He has to just to save even one soul.

Yep, you got it exactly. Nasty bunch they are.

Dude the eyebrows, there's no way that girl's a goy. I'd put money on it.

hahahaha what?!

Nice quads, sir.

You don't generally live that long with Tay-Sach's