Are Armenians white?

They are from the Caucasus area. My ex-gf is Armenian and at the time I did not think about what race she was. But thinking back I have extreme doubts she was white. Tell me, oh divine Cred Forums oracle, are Caucasians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

ns.lragir.am/print/eng/0/photogal/print/31335
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ameriniggers have never been and will never be white.

sauce

they are semites,like arabs and jews

>Gets genocided
>No one cares

Yep they are white.

Armenians are not semites n00b

looks like this half filipino

This the common ancestor of the Jew and Armenian. Most Europeans likely had an ancestor like this too. At some point Europeans will need to decide at what point is a person with this phenotype not considered "white" or "european" (this is one of the three groups of Europe, the other two being red and white nordids).

define white

ns.lragir.am/print/eng/0/photogal/print/31335

What I mean is, where is the cut off between this person and, say, a Frenchmen?

>define white
I don't know, Aryan?

we quite literally call them blacks here

>Aryan
you mean Arabs?

No they look like subhuman Turks, hairy, big-nosed and Semitic
The girl in your pic has very obvious Slavic admixture which improved her facial features a lot

this

there is no clear line to be drawn, it depends on the granularity of your argument, for example every child represents a completely new and unique evolutionary and racial instance, conversely all living things plant and animal could be considered of the one race. A good starting point is asian/caucazoid/negroid genetics but ultimately nations will be made up of subcategories of ethnic identities like french/irish/congolese ect. and familial, communal ties with the goal being a sense of belonging and unlimited life satisfaction.

Where? Nobody in Moscow does this anymore. Referring to muslim churkas maybe, idk. I have only heard khach, but that's also used very rarely lately (although it's not even an insult at all, smth that many Ivans fail to understand).

Aper, Yerevanum es aprum? Inch ka chka?

>Nobody in Moscow does this anymore
I wonder why. Its filled with all kinds of churka trash to the brim.

You crackhead failed so fucking miserably.

Lolwut?

>They are from the Caucasus area
Everyone from that area is a shitskin muslim churka. Trust me. They are rapefugees of Russia

>Most Europeans likely had an ancestor like this too.
sauce

Whatever you say Ivan

Theres an Armenian thread every two weeks, so odd.
t. armenian who notices these threads

Yes.

They were also the first nation to officially adopted Christianity as it's main religion.