What is he doing with his last few days of freedom?

What is he doing with his last few days of freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3z_FpJuWso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brink's_robbery_(1981)
twitter.com/KathrynJavandel
itsgoingdown.org/statement-eric-clanton-keep-building-long-term-strategies/
publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Case/CaseDetail?eid=RaPrund8RJUJzr2In8kXrA2&tabIndex=3
youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
youtu.be/YUMFbYT8wJU?t=2m2s
youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0?t=960
definitions.uslegal.com/d/deadly-weapon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was he sentenced yet?

Contemplating suicide most likely

Who is this?

Updates please.

He's gonna get bullied and raped by the AB.

I wonder how much of a 180 he is going to do once he is turned into a sexslave for blacks

Probably preparing his asshole for his new future boyfriend.

Eric Clanton, the Berkeley professor who went around assaulting random people.

Hopefully preparing his asshole for the coming BBC apocalypse. That little faggot is going to have black semen running out of every orifice.

a professor who teaches rethorative thustice and hits Trump supporters in the head with bike locks

Battle of Berkeley - 1st Cuck in the People's Army.

He could be getting a metal plate installed on his skull for when he inevitably gets smacked with a bike lock.

getting cucked

Gay monkey butt seks to prepare for the inevitable.

He needs to take a plea deal if I were him. He's facing like 11 years mandatory I think.

If he takes a please for 3 or 4 years I'd be happy with that. He serves 80% of the sentence he'll be out in 2.5 years, and when you compare what Kyle Parramore got for just threatening to shoot up a school (4 years 11 months) that's very lenient

Leave if you are this much of a newfag

>11 years mandatory
Considering he was slapped with a number of felonies, each an automatic 5-8 year sentence, he could be in prison for a good 30+ years of his life.

Even with a plea bargin, he's looking at least 20 to 30 years.

Sodomizing farm animals?

Dream the fuck on. They'll never give this guy more than 5 years, and he'll serve two. Screencap this.

prison rape is a meme but hes going to have a very shitty time nonetheless. getting tortured every day by feral blacks for 10 years will certainly redpill him. shoulda just shitposted on pol like the rest of us

Not yet, but he's looking at least 20-30 years minimum for felony charges. Even if he takes a plea bargin, won't matter.

Also you'd think Antifa would attempt to rescue their comrade. So much all that unity, eh?

Stretching his ass hole to get it ready for prison

I doubt that. Even if it does happen, he'll most likely never be able to get a job with all that shit hanging over his head.

Man, you have no idea how far gone the American Univer-shitty system is. He'll end teaching at some liberal shit-hole, with hero credentials. Berkeley? Ann Arbor?

Doesn't matter if he gets 2 or 30 years. His days behind bars are numbered. Who will he associate with for protection? Whites, as a diversity anti white anti fascist, rather not. Niggers, maybe as cum dumpster; same as with spics. Prison will not whitepill him, it will break and kill him

Felony charges including his previous ties would make even the most liberal cuck think twice.

Prison rape is a meme

Shit I forgot what he teaches
>ethics professor
>beats up random people for disagreeing with him
the irony

next pre-trial hearing is this thursday 02/22/18
if he doesn't agree to some sort of a plea bargain at that time, it'll go to trial
assuming it isn't postponed again

This post is amazing, never thought about it like that, he has to click up or just hold a bible and become a citizen - never opening up his over opinionated mouth his whole sentence.

He can survive if he just shuts his fucking mouth and doesnt talk stupid left wing poltics.

The most interesting part is when they run up on him and ask for his paperwork, whites wont be happy about that.

And whites MUST see your paperwork. its not like the blacks

>Even with a plea bargin, he's looking at least 20 to 30 years.
Lolwat. I'd like the guy to be in prison forever, but that ain't happening man. He'll ultimately serve around 5 years, in my opinion.

Are you a fed?

Not even remotely. The bitches who ran Weatherman Underground are, to this day, college professors.

No, a goncerned zitizen

No, jusd a goncerned citisen :DDD

b-bro? :DDD

checked

Kek, even the wardens will have fun with him. They know why he is in, they have uncensored access to information and can make him their little bitch. He must become invisible, and that's not possible in the hole. Maybe they put him in solitary for his own protection

ebin :D :D :D

Newfag get out REEEEE

>>>/c/an/any/of/you/fags/even/bluetext/

prison gangs dont care about outside politics so he should be fine as long as he doesnt step on anyones toes. all they care about is the drugs and money politics also i belive hes done some past work at california prisons before so he could end up in a cushy prison job teaching to the other inmates

the getaway driver for the brinks armed car robbery (during which a cop and a security guard were shot dead) was convicted, served upwards of 20 years iirc, and now teaches at columbia university

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brink's_robbery_(1981)

the marxists and useful idiots took over American postsecondary education decades ago

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

True, but it's worth noting that Clanton is neither a Jew nor a nigger (i.e., a member of a protected species), and Columbia's a private institution.

Pottery

No dummy. He'll serve those concurrently and get out early with good behavior because it's California and their jails are crowded as fuck.

This guy is so going to be the girlfriend for all the black dudes in prison. I saw one of his lectures and I can confirm he definitely has weakling liberal voice. It's a tone that's almost gay but not quite. He'll make the dirtiest sloppiest wonderful lover for the black guys who run the prison. Delicious.

>I know who this is

I tracked him down using face recognition software that I created. He is the one who hit a bystander with a bike lock.

Nope the brotherhood is locked up in seg.

It's certainly borderline feminine, isn't it?

if hes got any sense, dilating

If it goes to trial he will be acquitted. They will stack the jury with Mexicans. They wont care if he is guilty, they will nullify because Nazis.

Stop being paranoid. He’s guilty.

He's not getting any of that. He's got the best lawyer Sorosbux can buy, plus the trial will be postponed again and again until a favorable (((judge))) presides.

He'll most likely get two to three years probation and a fine that his mommy will cover.
And he'll be back on the street claiming he is facing political prosecution for his beliefs.

It would be pretty cool if they litterally killed him

He does need to start, doesn't he? I don't think he can get his butthole too loose.

LOL, his lawyers were confident of getting a good deal last hearing. He is going get away with a fine and the alt-right retards are going to go REEEEEEE. Can't wait for it.

If you don't know who he is you should lurk for another 2 years before posting.

>fine
>for bashing someone's head in
This isn't Sweden and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about you faggot leaf. About half his charges have mandatory minimums.

keep an eye on this twatter on thursday, this lawyer was on the scene at the last hearing
>twitter.com/KathrynJavandel

I have a vague recollection that Clanton lives entirely off his millionaire parents. Good of her to remind me of this.

Why are you posting from segregation.Hide the phone so you can wail on this faggot when hes in jail

we doxxed this guy so bad, he was so butthurt about it...lol

/ourbeak/?

This is assault too.
Lets see Cred Forums find this anarcho NODAPL fucktard.
He filmed at Standing Rock and is well funded.

not seg. most of their shotcallers are in SHU solitary housing units or have been transferred out of state

K will do bro.

He sounded weak and incoherent. This faggot just needs to keep his mouth closed as long as he's in prison.

lurk moar faggot

Why are those idiots wrapping a head wound so tightly?

I hope he at least gets the shit beat out of him, and has to join Aryan Brotherhood to keep from getting killed by niggers and Mexicans, so he can learn a lesson in "diversity" at the ground level, not just in elite leftist think tanks.

They’re in ad seg in Texas which is where you’re locked up 47 hours And only let out for one hour.

We might be talking about the same thing.

Nope you’re right I was thinking of seg. Lol

itsgoingdown.org/statement-eric-clanton-keep-building-long-term-strategies/

Poor Eric!! He will be honored as a fighter of actual fascism!!

>True, but it's worth noting that Clanton is neither a Jew nor a nigger (i.e., a member of a protected species), and Columbia's a private institution.

he's a commie, commies are protected species in higher education

This nerd should just kill himself.

>if he doesn't agree to some sort of a plea bargain at that time, it'll go to trial
Not always, I had to ride my case and did jury selection today which is the start of a trial and saw two cases dropped (mine included). I'm too lazy to look it up but I'm guessing he waived right to speedy trial so they may still try and stall it, not even going to fucking matter though since there's so much evidence and little reason why the state would drop the case.

Does anyone have his charges?

> plus the trial will be postponed again and again until a favorable (((judge))) presides.
Not usually how that works.

prepping his anus

>publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Case/CaseDetail?eid=RaPrund8RJUJzr2In8kXrA2&tabIndex=3

001 PC245(a)(1)-F: ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON 245(a)(1) Felony 04/15/2017
001 PC12022.7(a)-F: SPEC ALLEG-GREAT BODILY INJURY 12022.7(a) Felony 04/15/2017
002 PC245(a)(1)-F: ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON 245(a)(1) Felony 04/15/2017
003 PC245(a)(1)-F: ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON 245(a)(1) Felony 04/15/2017
004 PC245(a)(1)-F: ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON 245(a)(1) Felony 04/15/2017
005 PC185-M: WEARING MASK TO EVADE IDENTIFICATION IN THE COMMISSION OF CRIME 185 Misdemeanor 04/15/2017

Prison rape is a meme LOLOLOLOL. He has a 50/50 chance of being raped. He has 90% chance of sucking nigger dick.

That's going to depend a lot on his prosecution and judge, holy shit.

>unironically being this new

i feel like he's been doing that for awhile now

>best lawyer sorosbux can buy

that guy is a clown and a joke but hopefully they have the best judge sorosbux can buy. that's whats really going to help him

wew lads i cant wait til this faggot goes to prison and gets murdered and raped by a big ol nigger faggot

>and to think, we made this a reality

ive never been so proud of Cred Forums since /sg/ actually got an airstrike called in. this clanton thing is maybe the 2nd best thing weve ever done here fellas. never change

talk to people who work in corrections or felons. it happens but it is way overblown. thinking it is a daily occurrence is preposterous

He's clearly fucked and isn't getting off with a slap on the wrist

Depends, with a good lawyer and sympathetic state he can quite possibly work out a pretty sweet plea. Hopefully the prosecution and judge are hard asses as he'll be pretty fucked then but if they're soft he could get away with surprisingly little time. Looks like a few years and some fines, the case may be high profile enough to get some serious pressure though so we'll see.

Adolf Hitler

if plea was going to happen it would've

Just one week in contact with the diversity is enough to make him reconsider his opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE

i got money down on time served if hes already out! Restitution, stay away from the dude he bike locked, court/attorney fees, possible house arrest. Just cuz our legal system will go soft on him.

[[just joining the thread]]

what about the nazi hunter yvette felarca?

youtu.be/YUMFbYT8wJU?t=2m2s

>if plea was going to happen it would've
Wrong bro, like I said earlier my case wasn't even dropped until jury selection (aka the first day of trial). I legit committed the crime too, luckily my lawyer went to bat hard for me, the prosecution agreed that it was bullshit, and the judge thought it was bullshit when he heard some of the details at pretrial. Just from my experience the longer you let a case run the better your options are and pretrial is basically only for if you know you won't get a better deal for what ever reason and opt to not go to court (usually they'll reduce a primary charge slightly and the judge will frequently drop minor charges in these offers). My major point with these anecdotes is really just that the way things go depends a lot on how the prosecution and judge feel even in regards to jury trials.

Sadly I don't think cucks like him are likely to change.

>opt to not go to court
Meant to say trial.

Who is this semen demon?

>my reaction when
youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0?t=960

Mayor and most in the Cali senate are hardcore communists even in the same cults growing up and they talk about it, not some conspiracy.

Odds are he gets a pardon day one since he did his duty attacking anyone who went against them.

those are low felonies, its only assault odds are he goes to therapy and the felonies are removed from his record like all the domestic abusers in the NFL.

Ratting out as many people as possible

>4x assault w/ deadly weapon
>great bodily harm
>while wearing a mask
>low felonies

x assault w/ deadly weapon
A bike lock isnt a deadly weapon, its just a bike lock. This is why we need to repeal the 2nd amendment.

definitions.uslegal.com/d/deadly-weapon/
>"Deadly weapon" means any instrument, device, or thing capable of inflicting death, and designed or specially adapted for use as a weapon, or possessed, carried, or used as a weapon.

a vehicle is often considered a deadly weapon

BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS NOW

All the fresh dick meat he can handle while in prison? He's probably dancing on a table ..awaiting his departure.