Be Poland, receive 15bn from the EU each year

>has 12bn military budget
>accuse European countries to be freeloaders off of NATO

Thanks Poland, you made my day!

express.co.uk/news/world/920245/Munich-Security-Conference-2018-NATO-spending-donald-trump-poland-Mateusz-Morawiecki

When will Germany learn that the gibbie never stops asking the gibber for more gibs?

"The European Union" is just a German charity program.

Pooles are the niggers of Europe.

>"The European Union" is just a German charity program.
yes

>Pooles are the niggers of Europe.
true, Ukrainians are always welcome in Germany - NOT Poles

Germany receives greater economic benefit from exploiting less developed EU economies than it expends in aid

Hey Germany, you're welcome. Please soak up the comfort of my countries protection, it will not last forever.

>, it will not last forever.
We have been occupied for 73 years, I am counting every day until "your protection" ends. You would too if your country were occupied for that long.

First, pay denbts, it's as simple as that. All NATO members are obliged to pay 2% of their GDP. Poland does it, Germany doesn't.

Second, the US Army is like the second largest employer in Germany. Show some gratitude.

Should have fought harder

>Should have fought harder
You cannot fight harder then until your very destruction. You of all people should know that.

>it's the "german" again

PAY YOUR SHARE YUROPOORS

You can, Poles fought around the world in hope of regaining thier country you just bowed down and took it in the ass.

This.
Germany explicitly pushed for expansion of the EU east so that it could have unfettered access to markets in central Europe. The economic benefits that the krauts have garnered from Poland entering in the EU has been phenomenal. Some projections estimated 1% economic growth per year since Poland joined.
The kraut cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Europe needs cheap Polish labor more than Poland needs Euros.

Maybe Germany should stop crying and pay their denbts what do you not understand about 2%

They were already conscripting teenagers bud.

PAY DENBTS
A
Y

D
E
N
B
T
S

>Poles fought around the world in hope of regaining thier country

They fought for 3 weeks before you gave up completely. Except for Warsaw, not a single city had any real war damage in 1939. They didn't even put up any real resistance, half of their army and 80% of their airforce just took ships to go to Britain.

Poles fought on till 1945 then were betrayed by the communists in the Anglo saxon governments.

>Poles fought on till 1945 then were betrayed by the communists in the Anglo saxon governments.
In what propaganda shit TV channel did you get that info from? The Polish gov waived the white flag 3 weeks after a half assed invasion by 18yr old boyz and stupid draftees from Austria and Bavaria.

Pay up denbts kraut. The clock is ticking faster than ur little germanic cock is pumping

Thats why they were killing Germans circa 45 in Italy. Not surprising that a German has parts of their history redacted by the Merkel regime.

Do you understand what % means?

Lol poles during ww2 fought in, italy, britain, france and literally any place brits fought in general.

>Do you understand what % means?
If we weren't paying 30 bn to the EU net each year, we could be at 2%. If you didn't get 15bn a year, you would be at -0.5% military spending.

>Do you understand what % means?

Hhahaha. Nice try kraut. Your lil sissy krauts pissed themselves when the soviets unzipped their pants and raped them. Poland never surrendered tho. The anglo kike Churchill gave Poland away to the commies.

>reasoning with abominaciones

>has 12bn military budget
Poland is #3 for NATO spending as a percentage of GDP
>accuse European countries to be freeloaders off of NATO
They are. We spend far more than all the rest of you combined.

>hurr our meatshields and blacksites are not investing enough money in our kike alliance

If you werent paying to the EU your industry would not have acces to 500 milion market. You woud have no atrificialy lowered euro currency and your export woud fail. The reason that EU is failing is becaouse germany is exploiting other countries economicaly. Recently you transfered private dept of deutche bank to european central bank and start bithin that countries like Poland don' want euro.
Your politicians are corrupted corporate lobbyst cocksuckers. You are being overrun by muslim and nigers and living in delusions of grandeur.

Poland is honestly fucking based, and I want to be closer allies.

>TFW in EU but not in NATO

> be germshit
> pay for this

says the fucking freeloader

it's not just NATO spending, it's also intelligence. germany fucking shirks their responsibilities wherever they can

kek, literal niggers

>Poland spends 2% GDP on military
>UK spends 2% GDP on military
>France spends 2% on military

>Germany, Spain, Italy, the Nordic nations, pretty much every other EU state does not.

Poland has a point here.

You guys don't get it.

G*rmans are practically paying Polacks to be their bulwark against the Russian aggression.

Greece pays more than 2%.

>Serbs talking bad about kike alliances and arms race
see: allies of Russia

How much had the French and Russians had to pay for freeloaders?

>What is Enigma codebreaking
>What is battle of Narvik
>What is battle of Britain (Polish squadrons had highest k/d ratio)
>What is battle of Tobruk
>What is battle of Atlantic (Polish destroyer tracked down Bismarck)
>What are Flying Tigers in China (Urbanowicz)
>What is battle of Lenino
>What is battle of Monte Cassino
>What is battle of Falaise
>What is battle of Arnhem
>What is battle of Bologna
>What is battle of Berlin

Actually should have been fifth smarter. Just watched WWII documentary in color, war was over in 1941, when you failed with battle over England. Should have launched land invasion from Norway via Scotland. Instead of trying canal, not to mention other failures. As always German leadership failed (wouldn't be the first nor last time).

I forgot, the Germans paid for your military I guess.

but we are to bussy giving all our tanks to the turks to kill the kurdish with them and give them to the arabs which give them to terrorists then we arm the kurds so the war in the middle east never ends and we are overrun by somali refugees for some reason because of that war in syria.
also we don't have a single working uboat or material to repair them but we produce dozents of them for israel so they can make war on iran and palestine so they can produce more terrorists so we can further destroy europe with terrorists and refugees and accept all that come here with almoast no question all whilst having no functional military and a defense minister that has no idea of military and was the minister of family affairs in which she also was amazingly incompetent. but thats all ok because we dont even have a real government for 130 days now because everybody wants to ignore the second most liked party because they dont want refugees

>give your money away
>complain about how they spend i
Kraut logic

Polacks pay more into eu than they get out of it but nobody mentions it when they just see the "milking" figures.

bump

POLAND = NIGGERS OF EU

EU going down

Pay up kraut

Nice source on that 15bn you got there

underrated

WHERE'S THE MONEY KRAUTOWSKI?
WHERE'S THE MONEY SHITHEAD?

All this bullshit doesnt matter as Poland will outlive germany because kraut killed himself with regugees
Good riddance

I hope Poland invades Germany and kills 6 million muslims

Why?

this

better poland than importing more africans.

pretty sure the "german" guy is actually Scottish

I hope 6mil muslims will kill all g*rmans first

My goodness for all the shit everyone gives Poland, they just dished out a pretty sick burn.

You got gibbs