Whitey aint creating nuttin but disease!!!!!ii!!

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1061
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Baran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dis is worx of famous russian haxor dmitri slavovslav

The poster raises a good point though. White people are a cancer that must be destroyed at all costs.

Yasss gurl, push it closer and closer to pogroms ;)))

did somebody say "white people"?
>jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1061

What a terrible and bland bait! A little seasoning of SAGE should make it edible for the boys on page 11...

pretty sure the internet was invented by kikes

wow I looked it up and what do you know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Baran

lol related so kikes invented TCP and IP and packet switching lmfaooooooo

wtf jews created the internet? they are officially masterrace then

Wtf is disease move?

dk, are you a Fed?

All the big social media sites (facebook, twitter, youtube, etc) were all created by Jews.

It's gonna be okay,
Tim Berners-Lee and Vint Cerf are still white

No. Concerned citizen.

Nigger

Nigger

>youtube
>jew

Nope

This is hilarious. Almost all of "white people accomplishments" are actually from Jews. White nationalist are retarded.

First telephone, first car, first lightbulb, first computer. None were invented by a jew

Karl Benz was Jewish, bud.

He was German retard

Your dad's boyfriend is jewish

Other way around. Jews took credit for white people's accomplishments.

>wypipo create diseases
>move out of white countries
I think we have our new meme.

The information you're after is contained in this file

Tbh Ashkenazi are genetically majority European.

Nobody cares what blacks think. It's like giving any thought to a child's opinion. It doesn't matter. Only white, asian, and jewish men matter.

>the guy that designes hitlers fucking private limousine
>jewish

what the flying fuck you on about

Buhu little nigger

lol no:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

ok real talk

why the fuck does anyone care about color. Just respect people and shits fine. Homosexual? Not my thing but whatever floats your boat. Nigger? Be a normal and respectful human and i dont give a shit. Hurr durr im a transgender and i want man to be forced to suck my feminin dick? Well im not into it but many are so why dont go online.

All this "this race is shit" talk is bullshit. Intellect and Respect are the stuff that counts and i dont care if youre white, a nigger a trans or whatever if you can aknowledge these two principles you're golden.

>he said nigger
who the fuck cares, Yeah your granddad maybe calles that by his master but what does that shit has to do with you? I'm no nazi because my granddad has the fucking nazi flag out when its hitlers bday. Hes a entirely different human being. So are you an entirely different human being from your african ancesotor so shut the fuck up and prove your worth by doing something to increase community value.