Things that will die out with the boomer generation?

Gardening.
Rock music.
The 60's
Motorcycles.

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et8zd6bgHys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your mom

cuckolding

holohoax

Pensions.

Qanon

Whites.
White values like humanism.

Cuckservatism.

If we can purge immigrants, the housing market will surely crash here and younger people will be able to afford houses

Mortgages
Reverse mortgages
Single family dwellings
Boats, Jetskis, etc.
Broadcast TV
Radio
Fax machines
Paperwork

Marriage

political correctness meaning no more crawling in the mud for shitskins and jews meaning the end of shitskins and jews

>Motorcycles and rock n roll
>Dying
>Ever
As Lemmy used to say, go fuck yourself

Million dollar homes.

The idolization of the Hippy movement. IMO, the single most destabilizing "counter-culture" to ever exist. They deserve nothing less than to freeze in the frozen waters of the 9th circle, being chewed by Lucifers foetid forked tongue

Sad to say its true though.
bike riders here are often forty to fifty plus year old guys, the rock pub closed down.

Younger people see all that as Dad stuff.

western civ

Fraternities

They are being attacked for being a union of men outside of the state.

>Motorcycles dying.
>Rock'n'Roll dying.

How much of a faggot are you that you think these are boomer things?

And social security. You're own your own dime millennials. You'll now have to work until the day you die.

*the not fully decayed corpse of western civ

Little deuce coups.

bike riders here are often forty to fifty plus year old guys, the rock pub closed down.

i got it. David hasselhoff. hes got his own band. theres that video of him all drunk eating a burger. people will eat that shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Et8zd6bgHys

Computer classes

>Gardening.
Is this bait?
>sage

first legit answer (including OPs answers)

Gardening? Isn't a 60's thing and if anything it started dying out from the 60's onward.. My grandmothers gen, grew much of their own food.. which we should all be doing.
Rock music - is already dead, from like Van Halen/AC/DC onward it became something corporate.
The 60's another Jew revisionist plot… hippies were an extreme minority, and began the Marxist takeover of society.. it will go down in history as a generation of infamy.
Motorcycles - will become hover cycles.. and c'mon nigger who doesn't want one of those.

Godlessness

With any luck usury & mass immigration

Boomers get unnecessary hate. The only good things from their deaths will be inheritance and marijuana legalisation.

It's single female gen x that are actively enforcing PC culture.

Yes.
The large majority of gardeners here (I speak for England) are older people.
Who amongst you here knows much about gardening or growing things?
Boomers know about gardening

Collectible plates

Maybe in Britain it's not cool because you are fags
But it's alive and well In America. They play rock at all the bars I go to.

Philo-Semitism

Its the same old shite though.
how many times can you hear ACDC and not think "Christ, this again.."

useless cuckhold american boomers

Pride
Guns
2 genders

Bullshit. It's not ultra popular, but I've seen plenty of young people interested in motorcycles and classic RnR. It's become a counter culture for young slutty girls, too.

*spends your inheritance on an RV and 10 years of expensive vacations*
Heh, nothin' personal, millenial, gen x'er or gen z. Now go eat your avacados.

White dominance

The white race

Gardening is making a comeback in my town, people will always like fresh vegetables. Probably won't see any perfectly manicured lawns with flower beds though. No one has time for that shit.

Rock is too broad of a genre to die. Van Halen has little to do with buddy holly the same way in this moment or sabaton has little to do with van Halen. But it's there and people still listen to it, so why make the same shit over and over again?

I'm glad the hippies are dying, though. New generations are a bunch of cunts, but at least they understand you have to be mean to survive. Free love has no place in any sensible future.

I just planted tomatoes, peppers and some herbs with my sons while listening to Bob Seger.

Not round here it aint.
they shut the rock pub because the boomer pensioners didn't like the noise.

the irony.

Good.
so many people don't have a clue about growing food plants, it is quite shocking.

expensive lawns

Large lawn mowers

the white race

Israel
Central banking
Debt based economies
Wall Street
Global Markets
Capitalism

formal dining

RIP decent sized yards.

Literally none of those things

They already killed it. If only we could keep them alive and conscious so they could witness the destruction they caused.

>you'll work until the day you die.
Not a problem. No rulers will want common folk to work for them soon enough, and they will be killed off.

Firm handshakes.

>motorcycles

lol someone's stupid

>>
There are not even any moped gangs now, biking is done.

>The large majority of gardeners here (I speak for England) are older people.

That's only because a large portion of houses with yards are owned by older people. Millennials will garden in a few years once they move to the suburbs.

are you serious?
Boomers are the ones that were raised with TV Dinners

Where will they learn the skills?

If you actually think Gardening is on the way out you are a fucking mook who is so out of touch its insane

youtube and twitch

people who have grown up in the last 15 years are not suddenly going to become gardeners.
these things miss out too much.
week one we planted the seed.
next week the plant died and we don't know why

I aint even arguing it bitch. You are wrong.

well I hope its different in your nation.
kids here think bacon and milk are just supermarket products.

Where in the uk are you based

I garden.

T. Millennial

Why is gardening gonna die? Shit's relaxing

>Motorcycles.
My city if full of Spic biker gangs

Cable, MSM, DVD rentals, movie theaters, chain restaurants like applebees, sparkling water, most canned food, car manufacturers, the housing (((market))), life insurance, all those nasty old people candies that no one likes, mail order catalogs, physical stores other than grocery stores and coffee shops, all newspapers and magazines, churches, postal service, physical bank branches (e-deposit), landline phones, holiday decorations, "collectible" items, game shows and daytime TV, drive throughs, weird old people clothing, single utility kitchen accessories, styrofoam plates and plastic forks, a lot of processed food, wonderbread, iceburg lettuce, crackers, red "delicious" apples, macrobrew beer like budweiser, diet soda, furniture covers, most furniture stores in general, decorative items, RVs (except to live in), suburbs, most cars in general, non-cities (millennials only want to live in cities. All small cities and small towns will die.)

Feels bad man. You will never make your boss keep paying you even years after you quit. What a life.

>Single family dwellings
Good riddance.

My son (14 yrs old) plants a small garden every year.

no more ton up boys?

i have some melon, but i've never planted any before. cantaloupe i think, dont remember.
we start all ours from seed. non gmo stuff so we can use the seeds we get from the plants. it's definitely one thing i wish my dad had taught me. but hey, we horticulturalist now

freemasonry

Clearance Sales

Really, gardening? Fuck I'll miss it.

>Gardening.
no, unless you mean rose bushes.
>Rock music.
unfortunately, yes
>The 60's
thank god yes
>Motorcycles.
no

>also:
medicare
muscle cars
hippies
pure breed dogs
cable television
bernie sanders (finally)

Why would pure bred dogs go away? I know lots of young people who like them.

>son
>"son"

Lol. Chain restaurants ahahahahahahah. game shows. Physical bank branch's. Lettuce. Either you're the biggest faggot hipster this side of the hipster faggot factory or that was some shit tier bait.

White nationalism.
TV dinners.

genetics, and not the "muh" kind. a lot of breeds are dying due to people not mixing genes so there's a lot of inbreeding. horses have been like that for decades too. it's kinda why the triple crown took so long to win.

>Gardening
Really? I know lots of people who like to grow their own food and love flowers and planets. That is not just a boomer thing.

>Rock Music
Yeah. That is going to vanish. There still will be a few pockets of it like the hipsters who pretend to love 20's music and such. I think it comes down to white demographics shrinking and rock / metal / classical all goes with that.

>The 60's
Fuck the 60's. Fuck the hippies. Fuck all the progressives. I am glad that shit is going away.

>Motorcycles
The smart phone killed motorcycles. It is far too dangerous now to ride as too many cunts and soyboys text while driving.

I would add Bookstores, Shopping malls, convertibles, houses with big yards (except for the ruling elite), nice clothes (again except for the elite) and world travel.

>applebees
>fine dining
>mcmansions
>timeshares
>vacation homes
>gated retirement homes
>dive-bars (maybe)
>tropical vacation areas
>Football
>pretty much all sports
>sitcoms
>cable in general
>corporate media
>neo-con cuckholds
>shitty 70's rock
>maybe divorce rates?

Common sense, values. morality, Identity, intelligent analysis, discernment, taste, productivity, quality, and the human race

Diversity being our "greatest strength"

and for being gay

Not with universal income coming

I was born too soon!

>Gardening
delet this

I listen to rock. I never felt connected to my peers and don't like what's on the radio so I see no reason to listen to music today.

>gardening
you'd be surprised by how wrong you are about that

Pretty good list, user. But rumors of Paperwork's death have been greatly exaggerated before.

I not only want to do that, I also want backyard chickens. Home made soap and freshly churned butter. Let the normies have thier genetically modified meats and lab grown meat in the future.

If physical stores and low tech places are gone when the Boomers die where will I go to escape the normies? The normies of all generations have taken over the internet so I do brick and mortar experiences a lot and drive lots of random places to have fun.

>butthurt boomer

I'm very into gardening, rock music, and motorcycles.
The 60s was shit though.

Christianity

u r a fag

Well I'm not braggin babe so don't put me down
But I've got the fastest set of wheels in town
When something comes up to me he don't even try
Cause if I had a set of wings man I know she could fly

I'm 25 and I do those things

Cuckservatism will be replaced with white ethnonationalism.

How will we escape normies once most brick and mortar places are gone? I used to use the internet to escape normies but now the internet is a hivemind. I'm going to continue to hang on to the dying things normies are leaving just to escape them. But what do I do next?